Salt & Vinegar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hello Lena. Sure, enjoy yourselves. We'll be off shortly ourselves to church."

It wasn't that we weren't invited. Just that we all felt it might be a bit awkward. And Justine hadn't indicated she wanted to go, so we were off to look at art instead.

"Lena, may I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you mind if I hang these up inside rather than outside? They'll take longer to dry, but... well... the neighbours..."

She held up a gauzy black bra and matching panties. They weren't that scandalous, but I imagined they were a lot racier than what Mary usually wore.

"Doesn't bother me, but want me to ask Justine? They're hers."

Mary looked shocked and held them by a thumb and forefinger as though they might bite her.

"Besides, can you see my girls fitting in those cups?"

She looked at my chest, and then back at the bra.

"Oh. No, I guess not."

A slight blush.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but... are they... surgically enhanced?"

I laughed.

"Nope. 100% natural Lena. You can check them out if you want."

I moved closer and I could see she was torn between curiosity and embarrassment. She reached out a tentative hand towards my shirt.

"Lena! For goodness' sake, are you trying to seduce my Mom!?"

Mary jumped back with a start. The blush was a lot deeper now. Justine had a mock-frown on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"Don't encourage her, Mother. She'll have her shirt off in a flash."

"I'm not that bad!" Lena protested.

"Hey, they're mine!" said Justine, noticing the underwear that Mary was still clutching. "You don't have to do my laundry, Mom, we're only here for a couple of days."

"We might have packed and gone home without them", said Lena. "Mary would have to wear them then."

"I would not!"

But she looked a little thoughtful just the same. Perhaps there was a bit of Justine in Mary too.

We strolled the quarter-hour walk up to Ingalls Mall to the centre of the Art Fair. Jus had told me it was a pretty big deal but I really had no idea. There was plenty of street art on display in a wide variety of mediums. Paintings, drawings, sculpture, ceramics. I was fascinated. We also found some photography exhibits which I happily critiqued.

It was late afternoon by the time we got back. We had a quick shower and changed for an evening checking out the Detroit club scene.

Alex, Mary and Jackson were having dinner when we poked our heads in to let them know we were heading out again.

"Mom, Dad, we're taking a run into the city tonight, OK?" said Justine.

I was used to what Jus wore clubbing but I realised from the three expressions that none of them had seen her dressed like this before. Skin-tight leather pants, high-heeled boots and a halter crop. Long hair straightened and in a high pony and her war paint on. There was a fair amount of flesh on display - including a good portion of the tattoo on her back - and what wasn't exposed left very little to the imagination. She looked fucking incredible.

Mary was shocked.

Alex frowned.

Jackson's mouth hung open, but he was the first to say something.

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister? And is that ink!? Wow, Teenie, you scrub up all right - that's pretty smokin'!"

Family complimenting my girl is OK. Besides, I knew she looked hot.

"Justine McIntyre, you are not going out dressed like that!" said Alex sternly.

I was about to burr up when Justine stalled me. She put a hand on my arm and I read the warning in her quick glance. She smiled sweetly and genuinely and walked across the room towards her Dad. It was unhurried and, whether it was because of the boots or not, her hips swayed like a fucking catwalk model. Damn, her ass looked fine in those leathers!

She stood over Alex, took his face in her hands and placed a gentle kiss on his brow.

"I love you too, Daddy."

Then she walked back, turning for a final word as she entered the hallway.

"We won't be back too late."

I followed her, but I couldn't resist popping my head back around the corner.

Mary was hiding a grin.

Alex looked nonplussed.

Jackson's mouth was open, again.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her", I said, then winked. "But don't wait up."

As we reached the front door, I heard Mary's voice.

"Well, dear, I think you were just outgunned."

----------

Some extra notes for those interested in details behind the story.

'Whipped Cream & Other Delights' is the seminal fourth album from Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass released in 1965. Go have a listen if you enjoy instrumental brass and percussion with a Latin flavour. The album cover is pretty iconic too. It was apparently so popular with fans that when playing the song 'Whipped Cream' during concerts, Alpert would joke to the audience, "Sorry, but we can't play the album cover for you!"

The Ann Arbor Art Fair, one of the largest annual art festivals in the USA, is a group of four art fairs that takes place during the third weekend in July each year in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The 2013 fair ran from Wednesday 17 th through Saturday 20 th July. I've extended it to the Sunday just for Justine and Lena's visit. Let's call it artistic license...