Salt & Vinegar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers found her spot and she moaned.

"Oh, fuck Jus, I've needed you so much."

Music to my ears.

I played her. Fingers sore from the unaccustomed workout on the guitar strings, the sensation on my tips heightened, I revelled in the touch, the wetness, the heat of her. Hard rubs alternated with probing fingers. I had my other hand around the back of her neck holding our faces together as we kissed and licked each other, making incomprehensible gasps and groans of our mutual need.

I felt her fingers dig into the cheeks of my ass and I rubbed her furiously. She came hard with a scream. Fuck the guitar and the neighbours' jazz, this would have woken people four floors down.

"Jus, you beautiful, gorgeous bitch. Oh, fuuuuuuck!!"

Hot juices gushed from her soaking her panties, her jeans and probably the floor. So that was what weeks of frustration looked like - five fucking litres of Lena juice. OK, exaggeration, but still shit, girl!

We were pressed close together and I could feel every shudder of her climax. My breasts jammed hard against her full ones and, as she moved, her nipples rubbed across mine and the sensation was electric. I kissed her neck as the waves of ecstasy washed through her and then sucked gently on those oh-so-hard nipples.

"Fuck, Jus, keep that up and you're going make me cum again."

"I know, dearest", I murmured with my mouth full. "That's the idea."

I teased, sucked and nibbled while I continued to massage her between her legs. Fingers probing deeper now to give her sensation inside as well as out. I licked around her belly button, gently moving her navel piercing with my tongue.

The lower I went, the stronger the smell of her. As my lips brushed her mound, I couldn't take any more.

"Wider, bitch", I said as I forced her thighs apart with my forehead and then my tongue found the heart of her sex.

I lapped and licked greedily, tasting the evidence of her previous release and thirsty for more. I mouthed her and sucked as much of her labia as I could, the sat back on my haunches to push several fingers up inside her. I leaned forward again to tease her clitoris with my tongue as I explored the depths of her pussy.

She might have orgasmed like a fire hydrant minutes ago, but her next was almost as strong. Hot fluid squirted over my chin and down my chest. Her legs trembled like jelly and a soft keening this time as she grabbed my head and pressed my face into her.

This time, I licked her gently and showered her legs with soft little kisses. When she had finished, I looked up at her. She had tears streaming down her face and such a look of love in her eyes that I was taken aback. This was a very rare, naked Lena, completely open.

I stood slowly, running my hands up her sides as I did so. Up her neck and then to hold her face.

"My darling girl, I love you so very, very much", I said.

And I kissed her tears away.

Her mouth found mine.

"Mmmm", she murmured as she tasted herself on my lips. Then a whisper.

"What do you need, Jus?"

"Make me soar."

"Mmmhmm", as her tongue parted my lips and entwined with mine.

She reached down and stroked my stomach softly. Each touch was like a brand and every fibre of me screamed, 'lower, lower!'. My hips ground up against her in hunger.

"Steady, girl", she whispered.

"Fuck steady, I want fission!"

"Alright", she chuckled.

And she repeated what I had done to her. Nuzzling my neck with kisses and licks. Running her tongue up and down the inside slopes of my breasts before teasing each nipple with her teeth. They were insanely sensitive but there was only pleasure, no pain this time. I looked down and was astounded at how hard and full they were, dusky rose nubs that felt like the size of wheel nuts. I almost wet myself just watching Lena suck me and release, lick and flick, suck again and ...

"Do that lower."

She ran her hands slowly down my sides, resting them briefly on my hips. Then a quick tug and my jeans were around my ankles. She still suckled me while she traced a finger down my stomach and teased the front elastic of my underwear. Then with the same one finger she dragged them, rolling them down my thighs.

"Mmmm", she murmured as her tongue followed the path of her finger and stopped just above my mound.

"Fuck, Lena. Just do me already!"

She looked up at me with a dirty smirk. Holy hell, the girl is a fiend!

Then her tongue curled out of her mouth and she began to lick my hair, then down to the crease between my legs and then, and then ...

I was sure I was going to explode as soon as she touched my clit. I didn't, but a shudder of bliss vibrated through me and I widened my stance, opening myself to her. She was in no hurry, even though urgent need was coursing through me. A gentle lap. A slow kiss. A long, sensuous lick. Her mouth was my world and I was balanced on the tip of her tongue, caught in an eternity of ecstasy halfway between heaven and hell.

----------

JUSTINE

I was halfway to the top, stuck between heaven and hell. My arms were on fire and my muscles shook uncontrollably. Soon I would have no choice. With all the will in the world, I could not overcome my depleted stamina. I would have to let go of the rope. There was only so much my body would do.

So, this was it.

I looked down. Far below me the waves crashed against the cliff face. No pretence of calm any longer. Lena's weight dragged at me but my legs had become numb long ago and I could no longer feel any pain from the grip of her claws. Rivulets of blood had crusted on my legs.

Lena looked up at me. The succubus was grinning, but there was also fear now behind her eyes. A fall from this height would likely kill us both.

I looked skyward. Lena looked down at me with terror.

"No, Jus! No, you can still do it!"

I looked outward over the ocean. The storm had passed and I saw the clouds fighting the sun toward the horizon. A stiff breeze in its wake had dried my hair and it was flying around my face in whips.

Flying.

Wait ...

This dream was my reality, not Lena's. I didn't have to be bound by her rules. Could I do it? Only one way to find out. I let go.

"NOOOOO!!" Lena screamed from above.

But I didn't fall. I spread my arms ... and flew. I didn't know how. I didn't care. It was joyous. I soared heaven-ward and looked down at the cliff top. Lena, face upturned with an expression of wonder.

I knew what I had to do. I turned away and flew toward the other cliff, toward Lena standing like a stone sentinel.

"Fool girl", hissed Lena from below still clasping me with her vicious claws. "What do you think you're doing? Surely, you're not trying to save us!?"

I looked down at her.

"Yes, I am."

I'd forgotten my legs were numb. My landing was inelegant to say the least. As my feet touched the cliff top, my legs collapsed underneath me and then Lena and I were tumbling over in a tangle of arms and legs and wings. Wait, wings!?

I stood shakily and peered over my shoulder. Holy shit. White wings folded behind me, the flights tinged with rouge at the tips. The feathers ruffled in the breeze. I spread them and felt the wind pull at me. They were beautiful; I was beautiful.

"I'll carry you", I said to the stone-faced Lena.

"You can't I'm too heavy for you."

"Maybe, but I'll give it a try."

"You don't know how much of a burden I am."

I walked over to her and tried to lift off her the ground. She was right, she was heavy. With all my strength I could only just lift her an inch off her feet. But today was a day for doing the impossible. I'd flown! I would do this.

"You could lend me some of your strength", I said. "I'm not asking for it, but you could help if you wanted. We could do it together. I'm going to try either way."

She sighed.

"Needy and so fucking negative, this one", the succubus grunted.

I turned to her.

"I love you too, you know. I don't just love the sensitive, caring Lena over there", I waved toward the far cliff top, "I love all of you. Sentinel with her stone façade hiding her emotional vulnerability. You, Succubus, with your insatiable desire for sex and the hearts and souls of your lovers. And Savant, with her strength, generosity and artistic genius. You are all the Lena I love."

"You really are a hopelessly sentimental bitch", Succubus sighed. "But if she's going to help, I guess I could too."

She crouched down and licked my legs. Her serpentine tongue curled out and around my thighs and down my legs cleaning off the dried blood. It was both disgusting and sensual and the feel of her tongue aroused me. Pain flared as she sucked the claw marks and fresh, bright blood oozed. Then to my amazement the wounds closed, and my hips were once again smooth, clean flesh.

A sly smirk on those ruby lips.

"I know what you're feeling, you little slut. You want me to clean your cunt too, don't you?"

"You really can be an evil bitch. You know that, right?"

She grinned.

"Well, it would be a shame to mark that pretty ivory skin again, so I guess I'll just have to hold you around the waist this time. And I'll help you with that stone lump."

She unfurled leather wings the colour of dark smoke.

I was amazed, and then angry.

"You could have helped earlier instead of using me as a fucking scratching post!"

"You never asked", she shrugged.

"I'm not supposed to ask, you bitch!"

"Not my problem."

Insufferable, selfish, cold-hearted ...

I sighed. I really did love her anyway. She wouldn't be Lena without that streak of meanness.

She reached around and clasped my waist. She stroked my stomach slowly with one talon without breaking the skin and I shivered.

"Mmmm", she murmured.

"Stop that."

"You really can be a kill-joy sometimes, Rabbit."

"Fuck you."

Sentinel walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning her head on my shoulder. I felt a surge of strength from her embrace. We could do this.

"OK, let's go."

Even with our combined efforts it was hard. We lifted off but it was all I could do to maintain height. We struggled toward the far cliff and my strength gave out just as we reached it. We collapsed all three of us in an ungraceful parody of a ménage à trois not far from the edge. Lena ran towards us.

A sudden flash of light and I shielded my eyes.

"Jus, you're OK! You're here, you did it!"

Lena's strong arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and her face was inches from mine, a glorious smile matching the happiness and relief in her eyes. There was only one Lena.

"I am so, so proud of you!"

In her voice I heard the notes of all the aspects of her character.

"Not a rabbit anymore, babe", I grinned.

She kissed me gently and then gave me a solemn, love-filled look.

"You never were, Little Wing."

----------

Some extra notes for those interested in details behind this unashamedly guitar-themed story.

The guitar store is based on a real place in San Francisco. You'll know it if you've been there.

Justine's play list at the store:

  • Voodoo Chile (Slight Return), Jimi Hendrix - the 15-minute-long Voodoo Chile album version, while blues-inspired guitar genius, would have been way too self-indulgent a choice for Justine!
  • Little Wing, Jimi Hendrix
  • Little Bird, The White Stripes
  • Sultans of Swing, Dire Straits
  • Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd

Justine did choose the first three songs deliberately for their lyrics as well, of course, as their awesome guitar riffs - go check them out.

There are many excellent guitars. Mention of any particular brand names in this story should not be construed as preferential or promotional referencing. However, Jett is fortunate enough to own a Fender and a Gretsch.

12