Salt & Vinegar Ch. 09

Story Info
Lena and Justine get married.
8.4k words
4.94
2.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37_ttej
37_ttej
21 Followers

This is a continuation of the Salt & Vinegar series.

As with the previous chapters, this is a stand-alone story. You may also wish to read earlier ones to get up to speed with the story so far.

Enjoy.

----------

JUSTINE

"Honey, I'm home!" I called as I walked in the door to our apartment.

A muttered grunt which may have been a 'hey' was the only response I got from Lena. I took off my scarf and coat, put my work bag away and wandered into the living area.

She was seated at our small dining table with the end of a pen in her mouth studying a form.

"Watcha got there, babe?"

She glanced up, smiling, and spun it around to show me.

It was a San Francisco County Clerk Public Marriage License Application.

"Picked it up today. It'll be good for three months once it's issued - and after we pay, of course", she said.

I sat down on the chair opposite. It all felt a bit surreal as I watched Lena tuck an errant strand of raven hair behind her ear and continue completing the form.

She had proposed to me a couple of months ago in the week after we'd moved from San Diego. We'd successfully negotiated telling the news to my parents (see Chapter 6) and had come through a tricky time in our relationship (see Chapters 7 and 8).

While I hadn't quite forgotten the fact that we were engaged, life had returned pretty much to normal and I hadn't given the next step much thought. I worked, Lena worked. We said goodbye in the morning and met again at night to eat, have sex and sleep: not always in that order. Our weekends were busy because Lena's photography work had irregular hours and she was just as likely to have a shoot on the Saturday or Sunday as during the week. She was also starting to pull together an exhibition for Fraenkel which was both exciting and stressful for her.

"Got a question here", said Lena, breaking into my thoughts. "New last name. Can I have yours?" She looked at me shyly.

I must have looked surprised because she immediately said, "But not if you don't want ..."

"Oh, babe. It's not that I don't want you to, it's just ... I hadn't really thought about it. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'd really like to if it's OK with you. What you said at your folks' place about me being part of your family. Them welcoming me like I was. I'd like to feel as if I really am a McIntyre. I know I'm still me, but I want to be part of your family, Jus. I don't have one of my own."

A slight hitch in her voice on that last and a gleam of moisture in her eyes. She had, so far as we knew, only one surviving member of her immediate family. Her father was in prison and their relationship was ... well, I didn't actually know quite what it was, but on the rare occasions that Lena spoke of him it was with passionate dislike, bordering on hatred. He may even have been responsible for her mother's death.

I tried it on for her. "Lena McIntyre", I said. I got a gooey feeling. I think she did too by the answering smile on her face. I leaned across the table and placed a gentle kiss on her gorgeous lips.

----------

LENA

It felt right as I wrote 'MCINTYRE' on the form in response to Section 30C. The pressure of Jus's kiss lingered on my mouth and my world settled with new solidity. Lena Sanchez would soon be Lena McIntyre. Lena my-whole-fucking-world-is-Justine McIntyre. I chuckled and Justine grinned back at me. Fuck, I love her so much.

My face must have betrayed my thoughts because she said, "Uh, uh. We finish that form first, bitch, then you get some."

I poked my tongue out at her. "You're making me wait until we're married?"

She choked.

"Babe, we've already had more sex than most people do in a lifetime. I think it's a bit late for that. Unless you're planning on a period of abstinence? A temporary vow of chastity or something?"

"Fucking hell, no!"

She laughed.

Scratch that, I thought with horror: it's Lena I-couldn't-fucking-survive-without-sex-with-Justine McIntyre.

"Don't worry, babe. Not sure I could survive without your attention either", she said as if she knew what I'd been thinking. "I don't want to do that again."

I saw the darkness flit momentarily over her face. But it was a memory only. It was gone as quickly as it came, and she gave me a dirty wink.

"You done with your bit? I'll do mine and then we can do each other."

I signed the affidavit and passed it over. I watched her as she carefully filled her section out in her neat writing. She was beautiful. I could just look at her for hours. Watch her thoughts play over her face, see her emotions reflected in the deep pools of those endlessly blue eyes. The curve of her cheek, the twitch of her lips. The cascade of radiant red hair over her ivory shoulders. And she was even more beautiful inside than out. And I didn't just mean undressed - oh, she was fucking glorious naked - but she was the most gentle, generous person in her soul. I'd hardened up some of her edges, but she'd softened some of mine in return. I still found it hard to believe that this woman was here, with me, and that she'd agreed to be mine forever. And I was hers.

"Hey," she said. "Last chance. You sure you want McIntyre? We have the option of combining our names?"

Trust Jus to read the fine print. I hadn't bothered.

"Yep. Really, really sure. And as soon as you sign, I'm gonna show you how fucking sure I am."

Hers was the fastest signature I'd ever seen.

----------

JUSTINE

Mom rang later that evening. Fortunately, it was after we'd untangled ourselves from the couch and were messing about with dinner in the kitchen. Also, fortunately it wasn't a video call: we were both still stark naked.

We exchanged pleasantries and discussed family until she got around to the reason for calling. Not that I needed her to have a reason. It was always great to talk with Mom.

"Honey, I'm not sure where you're up to with your wedding plans but I wondered if you were interested in your great grandma Millicent's wedding dress. I still have it and it's in good condition. Do you remember it from the old photos?"

"Oh, yes I do! It was lovely. I didn't know you had it."

"I've been keeping it for when ... I hoped ... you'd get married. You don't have to, of course. But it's yours to wear if you want. I think it'll fit you without too much modification either. I think your about the same size as Millie was. Maybe a little taller though so we'd have to check that. Do you want to have a think about it?"

"No thinking needed, Mom. I'd really love that. Actually, Lena and I have just finished ... " - I shushed Lena who was sniggering 'just finished alright!' in the background - "... ahem, just finished filling out the marriage license application. We were thinking a civil ceremony maybe some time next month before Thanksgiving. Things get crazy between then and Christmas. Do you think you'd be able to come across for a day or two?"

"Of course, we can, love. I'll talk with Dad and let you know some dates that work for us. But even if they don't work, we'll be there, OK? I imagine you must have to book fairly soon?"

I looked to Lena.

"At least three weeks", she said. "Assuming they have a timeslot available. One hour for the ceremony."

"Did you hear that, Mom? It'll be tight, but I think we can do it. Only a very small number of guests, though. We'll catch up with everyone else over the holidays."

Lena came and put her arms around me as we were talking, distracting me when she cupped my breasts. I slapped her hands away only for her to move down to my waist and then my hips.

'Stop it, bitch!', I mouthed silently at her.

She smirked at me and then spoke into the cell phone near my ear.

"Hi Mary, Justine is 34-26-35.5. And 5'10". Anything else you need?"

"Oh. Thanks Lena. Let me check the dress first and I'll ask if I need anything more. Thanks, love."

It took me a moment to recover, then we finished the conversation with some chat.

"What the hell was that?" I said to Lena after I'd finished the call.

"Just helping out", she grinned at me.

"How the fuck can you tell those? Is this another of your suck-my-finger-get-my-ring-size tricks?" (see Chapter 5).

"Nah, I just know your clothing sizes. I take them off you often enough."

And she spanked me on the ass.

----------

LENA

Justine and I were married on the Friday before Thanksgiving. It seemed appropriate as we had so much to be thankful for. Justine's family flew across from Michigan the night before. Paul and Angelica flew up from San Diego with Chrissie.

We had managed to get a booking at City Hall for late morning, so we decided we'd have breakfast together to do the introductions, have the ceremony and then celebrate with a fancy lunch. We were going to do the meals at the Ritz Carlton which was conveniently located across the street from our apartment. Justine had also booked a room for us at the hotel for the night. It was supposed to be a surprise, but she let it slip when we were discussing the logistics for the day.

"Why don't you get ready upstairs and I'll use our place", she'd said.

"Upstairs where?"

"Oh, oops. That was supposed to be a secret. I've booked a suite at the Ritz Carlton. I thought we should enjoy some luxury for our first official night together. I've also booked it for the day before so we can use the room."

"You're spoiling me, Jus."

"Nope, I'm spoiling us."

Breakfast and introductions went pretty smoothly. Except for the tricky moment when Chrissie first clapped eyes on Jackson.

"Shoot, girl, you've been holding out on me!" she said to Justine. "You didn't tell me your brother was such a hottie."

She hadn't whispered it and Jackson had gone bright red. Otherwise, everyone got along fine.

After breakfast, Angelica and Chrissie went up to the suite to help me get ready. Jus and her Mum went across to our place. The boys all went to get coffee somewhere while they waited. Paul would then take me and the girls to City Hall and Justine's family would take her.

I didn't know how Justine was feeling, but I was fucking nervous. Not about the ceremony and I was haven't second thoughts. Just, I guess, the scale of the commitment I was making. This was serious shit and the most meaningful thing I'd ever done with my life.

The girls helped me change and Angelica did my hair and makeup. No way I was going let fucking Chrissie do it or I'd end up looking like a hooker! When they'd finished, I studied myself in the mirror. I thought I looked alright. I wondered what Justine would think. No veil - I figured that would have been a bit too hypocritical.

"You look gorgeous, Lena", said Angelica.

"In all the chaos at City Hall, just make sure you get married to the right one, K?", said Chrissie.

"Fuck you."

"And for goodness' sake, don't say that during the vows! It's 'I do'."

I gave her a punch.

----------

JUSTINE

I was so happy we'd been given the private ceremony room. The official had told us we couldn't choose, and we'd just be allocated whatever was available on the day. I hadn't been looking forward to doing the ceremony in one of the public spaces. This was much nicer. Not grand - although the stately old building had its own atmosphere - but the alcove felt comfortable with soft light filtering through the frosted glazing in the windows.

We'd got there first but Lena and the others arrived only a few minutes later.

She took my breath away.

I'd seen her every day for the last almost two years, and yet I was unprepared for just how beautiful she looked. She wore a linen peasant-style Mexican wedding dress. Off the shoulder and with simple, but stunning embroidery. The natural white of the fabric emphasized the bronze of her skin and the raven gloss of her mane of hair which Angelica had managed to tame into artistically curled tresses.

And the deep glow of her big brown eyes ...

----------

LENA

Justine captured me with her piercing blue eyes.

I knew there were others in the room, but it was as if they didn't exist. There was only her. She half turned towards me as I walked in. A vision in old lace fitted perfectly to her willowy form and flowing down to pool lightly on the carpet behind her. Red hair with a half crown braid glowing like flame in the soft light. And I didn't have a camera. Fuck. I'd have to try to get her to recreate this moment after the ceremony. I'd committed it to memory anyway and this was an image I would take to my grave. Justine: stunning, exquisite, flawless in body and soul.

How was I this lucky to have someone like her in my life?

And then she smiled at me.

Fuck, I love you so much Jus.

----------

JUSTINE

The ceremony was short, although to be honest, it could have been hours that just felt like seconds.

'By entering into this marriage, you are pledging yourselves to a lifetime in which each will enrich the life of the other.' She already had, so much. I couldn't imagine a future without Lena.

'You will be partners standing together to cushion the difficulties of life.' We had, and we would.

'Rejoice in your partner's graces. Nurture your marriage carefully and watch it grow gracefully.' Every day, my love. Every day.

'Please face each other and join hands.' We already were. This might have made it official, but we were already joined in body, soul and spirit.

Saying 'I do' was the most natural thing in the world.

----------

LENA

"I do", Jus said calmly with a solemn sincerity which threatened my already strained composure. I just wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her and never let her go. Ever. Fucking keep it together, girl!

'Do you, Lena Maria de Iturbide Sanchez, take Justine Letitia McIntyre, to be your lawfully wedded spouse? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as you both shall live?'

"I do." Oh, my Justine; I do, I do, I do!

'And now, in as much as you, Justine and Lena have given and pledged your love and faithfulness, each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the State of California as Deputy Marriage Commissioner, I now pronounce you ...

I couldn't wait any longer. I took her perfect face in my hands and kissed her deeply.

... spouses for life.'

Claps and cheers. And a wolf whistle from the incorrigible Chrissie.

----------

JUSTINE

The Ritz Carlton suite was gorgeous. No way could we afford this all the time, but a bit of luxury on a special night like this was worth it. I sank onto the couch and Lena jumped on my lap and curled her arms around my neck.

"Thanks, Jus, this is wonderful."

She gave me a kiss, then arched her brow at me.

"And now ..."

I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know what was on her mind.

"Stay right there for a moment."

She got up, grabbed her case and disappeared into the ensuite.

What emerged was stunning. She wore a sheer black baby-doll negligee which only - just - covered her hips. The silk and lace floated around her curves, simultaneously leaving everything and nothing to the imagination. Her raven hair ran riot over her shoulders cascading over the racerback straps.

She walked slowly over to me, hips swaying. My mouth went dry as my groin got wet. She was fucking incredible. She looked as if she'd walked into the room off the front cover of Harper's Bazaar. I could not believe that this goddess was mine.

She carried a small bag. Reaching in she withdrew a harness and in a voice like smoke, said, "Can I put this on you honey?"

I stood up and walked into her arms.

She smelled as amazing as she looked.

"So ... I'm the groom tonight, then?"

"Well, I am officially Mrs McIntyre now", she leered at me. "And we all know what happens to lucky new wives on their wedding night."

"It's not like this is your first time, babe. Wait ... you haven't cooked up anything with Angelica and Chrissie have you!?" I asked, peering at her suspiciously (see 'Wedding Night').

"Hah! No, Paul would kill me. But Chrissie did subtly suggest that we could. Actually, she wasn't subtle at all. She was all like, 'So ... we gonna have a fuck-fest later like we did for Angie's first night?'"

"I can imagine. Was she joking?"

"Probably not. But it's lucky Jackson headed home with your Mom and Dad this afternoon, otherwise that strapping, innocent young man would have got the education of a lifetime if Chrissie had gotten her hooks into him."

"Good Lord, yes."

"Anyway, no surprises, babe. Just little ol' me."

"Old, my ass. Not little either." I glanced meaningfully at her breasts threatening to bust out of the filmy lace stretched tight over their generous proportions.

"They're all yours, honey. Now stay still while I fit you. I'm looking forward to feeling you inside me."

Ah, so we were role playing tonight.

"You just married me for my cock", I pouted, teasing.

"Nope", she said happily. "Also married you for your money."

I laughed. "Sorry to disappoint you on that score, babe. I'm not that well-heeled. You'll just have to make do with my other generous features. Speaking of; what do you want tonight? 'Oh, baby'?"

"No, I want you to bury your big black cock deep inside me", she purred. And she rubbed up against me like a cat.

We had a selection of three dildos which we'd named. My go-to was a 6.5" blue one which we'd christened 'Oh, Baby'. A smaller 4.5" 'Little Red' we used mostly for anal. 'Big Black' was a 9" monster. Lena had used it with me a couple of times when, in the heat of the moment, I just wanted to feel full to splitting. The subsequent orgasm would be insanely intense, but I'd feel uncomfortably sore for days afterward. It really was too big for me. But Lena was more generous than me and could take it easily. She'd even had it in her ass a few times!

"Just be gentle with me, OK, Jus?" she said as she slotted it into the harness she'd fastened around my hips.

"Gentle!? You know this thing is a fucking monster, right?"

"You know what I mean."

To be honest, I wasn't sure that I did. 'Gentle' was rarely a word that described sex with Lena. It might have been just role play wording. So, I took her hands in mind and kissed her softly.

"Let's take it slow then, baby. I want to make this night special for you, OK?"

Her response was to put a hand to my chest and push me back onto the couch. She threw the bag next to me and then, with exquisite slowness, peeled her panties off her hips and rolled them down her thighs. Eye contact the whole time. Smoke on the water. Holy fuck, this girl was a vixen. I had to use every ounce of control not to burst out laughing at the irony of a 'first night' role play with a woman with her sexual appetite and such vast experience.

Her panties reached her feet and she stepped out of them. She turned and bent over from the waist to pick them up giving me a full, close and very deliberate view of her naked sex. I reached out and stroked her gently and she shivered.

"Come sit on my lap, baby", I said.

She straddled my legs and eased herself down onto my hips, the huge dildo erect between us. She rubbed herself against it and leaned in to kiss me. I took her face in my hands and held her as our lips touched. She opened her mouth and I slid my tongue against hers. The taste of Lena: hard, yet sweet; passionate, yet cool. I broke our contact and whispered into her ear, nibbling her lobe lightly.

"Love you so much, baby. What do you need?"

"Touch me, Jus", she replied softly.

I moved my hands from her face slowly down the sides of her neck to her shoulders. I kissed her again as I slipped the laces off her and the baby doll pooled around her waist. My hands drifted down the swell of her breasts, between them and across her stomach and around to her back. Gentle strokes up and down her spine as I showered little soft kisses on her lips, her jawline, her cheek, her throat. A small tear and the taste of salt. I licked it away.

37_ttej
37_ttej
21 Followers