Salvation

Story Info
After online friendship, in-person romance blossoms.
2.3k words
4.27
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I growled to myself as I read the post. My long-time online friend Stephanie was depressed again. And this time it seemed more serious than normal.

I messaged her, asking if it would be all right if I flew out to Pennsylvania so we could meet in person. She consented, and I used a bit of the slug of money I had inherited when my parents died to buy a plane ticket.

My very weird parents, I should say. When the movie Die Hard came out in the theater in the late 80's, my mom somehow developed a crush on the film's villain, Hans Gruber. My dad also liked him better than the ostensible hero, so I ended up being named Hans. I know the late Alan Rickman was handsome and smart, but seriously? Well, I just didn't tell anyone how I got my name. I had gone away to college and then moved out of state to get a job, thus eliminating the issue of the people in my hometown knowing because my mom proudly advertised it. Now that I'm in my early 30's, no one cares about that crap anymore anyway.

Stephanie is someone I've known for years through social media. She's in her mid-50's, transgender, and an excellent cook. Every time she posts a pic of one of her home-cooked meals, I start drooling and feel like asking her for cooking techniques. She's also very pretty, and I've harbored a secret crush on her ever since I saw a picture of herself she posted. She's raven-haired, with amazing legs, a nice chest, and a very pretty face.

I, by contrast, am not at all good-looking. Undistinguished straight brown hair, clean-shaven because my beard is patchy if I let it grow, a bit of a spare tire around the middle (not too much, but I could stand to lose 20 pounds), not tall. My legs are strong, a leftover from my high school days when I was on the track team. I make up for my lack of looks by trying to be a kind, helpful person.

I landed, retrieved my carry-on bag (which contained everything I needed), caught a taxi over to Stephanie's place, and nervously rang the bell. I had texted her to let her know I was en route.

"Hello, Hans, and welcome."

My voice was shaky as I replied. "Thanks, Stephanie. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

She escorted me inside. "What made you decide you wanted to meet me now, after six years of online friendship?"

I took a deep breath and tried to gather my courage. But I still wasn't able to look at my gorgeous friend. My eyes focused on the floor.

"I finally have the resources to do so, and..."

I stopped, unable to make myself say it. What was I doing? There's no way she would want to hear the truth.

Her voice was kind, almost motherly. "And what, Hans?"

The words suddenly erupted out of me, as if a dam had broken. "And I was worried about you and I've had a giant crush on you and I want to take care of you and I want to be with you all the time so you don't hurt yourself and I want to learn how to cook from you and oh my god now you're going to hate me what the fuck did I just do?"

I said all that in about six seconds and then suddenly stopped, like a robot that was powered down. I collapsed onto a nearby chair and buried my face in my hands.

"Calm down, Hans."

I tried to relax while Stephanie slowly processed everything I'd just blurted out.

"How long have you crushed on me?"

I thought back. "About a month after we friended each other, with the first pic you posted of yourself."

"And you want to be around me to make sure I'm OK?"

"Yes..."

"And learn how to cook, huh? Well, if you supply the money to buy the ingredients, I can teach you a few tricks."

"Maybe you're not going to hate me..."

"Why would I hate you? You've been offering emotional and financial support ever since you friended me."

"I'm just nervous, I guess. I don't do well in-person around pretty women."

"Tell you what. Let's go shopping and I'll give you some cooking lessons."

We walked to the store, slowly. Stephanie was just as nice in person as she was online. I kept telling her how happy I was to meet her in real life. I paid for several hundred dollars' worth of groceries - about twice her normal monthly food budget - and carried them back to her place.

She spent the rest of the evening supervising as she taught me how to make ratatouille.

"Not bad, Hans. You have the ability to be a good cook once I train you up."

Coming from her, that was high praise. She used to make a living with her cooking skills.

The next morning, she helped me make spherical pancakes. For lunch, we had sandwiches. I didn't need her help making those. We watched two movies in the afternoon and then she had me assist her in cooking pierogies.

"So you want to be around me because you're worried about me?"

"That's not the only reason..."

"You're too polite to say you've wanted to bend me over and fuck my ass hard ever since you first saw a picture of me."

I turned bright red and stared silently at the floor for a long moment.

"I genuinely do worry. You have these depressive days..."

"I know. I was just teasing you, Hans. I'm lonely too and could do a lot worse than have you around to satisfy all my needs - physical, emotional, and financial."

"I can't just pack up and move, you know. That'll take a few weeks to get organized."

"Wait, you're serious? You would really move out to small-town Pennsylvania to be with a woman old enough to be your mother?"

"Stephanie, you're absolutely worth it. I could physically be here for you on all your bad days of any kind. Hold you when you need hugs, help you shop, help around the house, learn how to cook for you, and satisfy you when you need physical affection."

"And what if it doesn't work out between us?"

"Then I'll move in next to you and still do all those things except for whatever you no longer want me to do for you."

So two months later, I found myself moved in with Stephanie. We shared a bed and both slept naked in it, but we didn't race into sex. We would fall asleep snuggled together sometimes, and at other times we'd kiss, but that was it. My crush on her had only gotten bigger, but I knew the best thing to do was wait until she was ready for sex. In preparation, we had both been tested while I was preparing for the move and were both STD-free. We had shared our results with each other.

I figured it would be when she gave herself her monthly hormone shot that she'd be horniest. Sure enough, she took it in the morning and that evening in bed, she was looking for an excuse to get frisky.

"You did a wonderful job on the meat pie tonight, Hans. You deserve a reward."

If that's the reason she wanted to use, it was fine by me. I cradled her in my arms and for the first time, we parted our lips while kissing and twined tongues.

"You're an amazing kisser, Stephanie."

She giggled. "I have plenty of practice."

I kissed her again, then slowly kissed down to her neck. She made soft noises that I interpreted as pleased, so I kissed her neck with more intensity and then slowly moved my lips and tongue down towards her chest.

"C-cups, sweetie. Not too big, not tiny. You like 'em?"

"They fit your frame well."

I trailed my tongue teasingly through her cleavage. She held me firmly against her and purred. I placed my hands on her breasts and brushed my fingertips against her nipples, and she shivered.

I then kissed my way from the base of her breast in a gentle helix, culminating with her nipple in my mouth. I suckled softly and caressed her other breast. She nestled me against her and smiled.

"Such a sweet boy. You like sucking on Mama Stephanie's tits?"

My mouth was occupied, but I gave her a slight nod and smiled at her with my eyes. Then I switched my mouth to her other breast, and alternated between them for a while.

She reached a hand down eventually to make sure my cock was hard (it was), and pried my face off her chest. "Okay, sweetie, time to fuck me now. And I expect you to blast your load inside me."

"Yes, dear." I helped Stephanie get on her hands and knees, lubed up her back-channel, then eased my rod into her tight rear. I took a moment to slowly establish a rhythm, enjoying the feel of being in her.

"Fuck me hard, Hans."

I wasn't going to disobey that instruction. I began drilling her, deep and fast. Stephanie pressed her body backwards, trying to make sure I was as far inside her as possible. I placed my hands on her hips and used the leverage to really ream her, jamming my pole as far inside her very willing bum as it would go.

"Oooooh! Keep doing that."

I slammed into her powerfully, every thrust as firm as I could make it. I moved one hand and wrapped my arm around her, cupping her breast and tweaking her nipple as I plowed into her. She quivered and moaned lustily. Her breath became a series of panting gasps as I continued to slam into her with every ounce of effort I could muster.

"Fill me!"

Stephanie was now actively milking my cock with every thrust, squeezing her ass tightly around it. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as I pounded into her. She was going to get what she wanted very soon.

"Stephanie..."

My voice was a strangled gasp. As my cock throbbed and began twitching, she let out a scream of pure lust. I followed with a roar as I blasted hot, sticky jets of cum into her butt. We collapsed onto the bed, spent. I was still lying on top of her, my softening pole still inside her.

When we regained the ability to move, I climbed off her and we cleaned up in the shower. After drying off, we returned to the bed.

"Stephanie, that was the best sex I've ever had. You were even better than in the fantasies I've had about you for years."

"That was very satisfying for me too, Hans." She curled against me. "Now let's rest."

When we woke, we did our morning routine and returned to the bed.

"I haven't tasted your cum yet," Stephanie whispered. Her hand stroked my cock to life.

"And how should I reciprocate for the blowjob?"

"Just do what you said and be here with me and for me. I love giving blowjobs to men who prove they deserve it."

Stephanie spread my legs and positioned herself between them. I held still, waiting to see what she'd do. She kissed and caressed my thighs, then moved her lips to my balls.

"You have a nice cock."

I didn't think it was all that special. Between six and seven inches long and not hugely thick, though not a pencil either. But if she liked it...

"Thanks, Stephanie."

She gently kissed my ball sac, then stuck out her tongue. She licked first one ball, then the other. I made appreciative sounds. She then actively sucked on my balls, making me shiver.

"I can't wait to have you fill my mouth with cum."

With that, Stephanie licked upwards along my shaft. Her tongue traced an intimate path to my cockhead. She parted her lips and slipped them downwards, sucking the bulb and teasing my slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Oooooh."

Stephanie started bobbing her head up and down, taking about half my shaft in every time. I shivered and my cock twitched in her mouth. She slid a hand to my balls and caressed them. I could feel them filling.

"Now I'll drain these."

Stephanie slid her head all the way downwards and opened her throat to accommodate the tip of my pole. I had never been deep-throated before, and I suddenly understood why women who could do it were liked so much.

"Ummmmffff!"

That grunt was the last semi-coherent sound I could muster, as Stephanie's incredibly skilled tongue slithered up and down along my cock. Waves of pleasure began surging through my entire body. Stephanie's fingertips did something to make me even harder. My legs tensed and my dick twitched and throbbed. Stephanie's lips sealed around the base of my pole, and I blasted my load directly into her eager throat. She swallowed every drop, not removing her mouth until after my cock had begun softening.

When my higher brain functions returned, I whispered, "Stephanie, that was ridiculously good. There's no way I can thank you properly if we both live to be a thousand."

"Yes, there is. Fully support me on the long and ridiculously difficult journey I've fought to get my vagina."

"Deal."

Stephanie has taught me a great many of her cooking techniques. We have hot sex for the four or five days every month after she takes her shot. And someday we'll fight through the last of the bureaucratic BS and she can have The Surgery. If money is an issue I'll pay for it. She's an amazing woman and I don't know what I did right in a previous life to be rewarded with her, but it must have been something REALLY good. I love her with all my heart and tell her so every day.