Submitting to Satin Ch. 01

Story Info
Unplanned life changes and unexpected desires.
10.8k words
4.79
20.2k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I hope this will be another series and so I want to set the scene. If you want instant sex this might not be your thing. I really appreciate your comments so please let me know what you think.]

This is fiction.

I am Paul, aged twenty five, I am an independent software and systems tester. I have untidy longish dark hair with brown eyes and smaller than average build. My parents have passed: my mother from cancer while I was at university, my father in a car accident a year later. My two older sisters have emigrated: Sarah to New Zealand, and Helen to Los Angeles.

So how did this all begin I hear you ask. I think the defining moment was when I arrived at what was our apartment unexpectedly. I had caught my then girlfriend in bed with another man. I don't know why, but I took a picture with my phone as evidence. They were two shocked rabbits caught in the act. I didn't shout or cause a scene. I didn't stay to listen to excuses. I left immediately silently. I called my best friend Arwen and asked if I could stay for a few days. Arwen immediately agreed. She instructed me to head for her house.

I needed time to think and so I began to walk to Arwen's apartment which was only a couple of miles away. It was a forty minute walk. I think it fair to say my mind was in turmoil. I tried to formulate a plan, but they were repeatedly interrupted by the memory of the bedroom. The temperature cooled. It began to rain. Even the weather was turning against me. I checked my wallet: no cash. My phone battery was dead. I plodded on as the weather wept at my misfortune. I arrived at Arwen's house cold, wet and miserable. She hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. Once I was cried out she sent me to her bathroom for a shower. I used the liquid soap and shampoo that was in the cubicle. The feminine scented products calmed me. I wrapped a pink towel around my waist. I dried my hair and upper body with a smaller pink towel. The room had the delicate floral scent I associated with Arwen. I opened the bathroom door.

Arwen appeared from her bedroom. She looked radiant in a pale blue dress, her long wavy brunette hair was loose on her shoulders. She has large expressive brown eyes with creamy bronzed skin. She is a Mediterranean beauty. We have known each other since school. Best friends for most of that time. We have shared many of the joys and tears that life could throw at us. We were never single at the same time. I didn't think of her in a sexual way.

"Thank you for the towels. Are my clothes dry?" I asked.

"No, sorry: you were a drowned little kitty cat, so they will take quite a while in the dryer. Why didn't you take a taxi?"

"I needed to think so I started walking, but then I wasn't thinking, then not enough cash. My phone was dead," I admitted.

"How much money do you need?"

"Nothing: I just need somewhere to crash. Tomorrow I will go to the bank."

"Okay, let's see if I have something you can wear while your clothes dry. Please come with me."

I followed obediently. I watched as she opened drawers revealing satin and lace: knickers and bras in an array of bright colours. I saw tights- I wondered what she was planning. She threw a pair of white panties at me.

"Put them on," she instructed.

I tried to slip them on under the towel, but I dropped it. Arwen saw me naked, but said nothing in that moment. The panties were high legged satin panties. They felt comfortable. They were soft against my cock. She retrieved a soft, red long sleeved top followed by black leggings from different drawers.

"They have a bit of stretch so should fit you," she said handing them to me.

You could clearly see the outline of the panties through the leggings, all framing my genitals that wanted to escape. The top felt soft against my sensitive nipples which also appeared larger than normal and looked like small boobs.

"Thank you. I will go to the apartment and collect my stuff tomorrow."

"No second chances?"

"Nope! I will move out tomorrow. I make my declaration of independence."

"I'll help you and I'll ask my brother too. You're not going there alone," she stated.

Arwen could be quite fierce when she wanted to be, but she is also the kindest, most generous friend. She is gentle and optimistic.

"I think this is the universe telling you that she wasn't the one."

She found some white sports socks. She threw them in my direction. I sat on the bed and pulled them on. They had a pink frill around the top. I was dressed in my friend's clothes: women's clothes, admittedly not a skirt or a dress, not very sexy, but I was dare I say it: feminised. Could I admit it to myself? Yes, I kind of liked it.

"You know in the right light you look cute as a girl."

Another time I would have just laughed the comment off, but I heard someone crying: I realised it was me. Arwen consoled me. She sat beside me on her bed, put arm around me pulling my head to her shoulder.

"You let it out girlfriend," she teased gently.

I don't know how long we sat there, but I stopped crying, I wiped my eyes and managed to get my head straight. She kissed me on the forehead.

"Sorry for being so much trouble," I said.

"Don't you dare apologise. That whore has hurt you and I'll do whatever I can to help you. It's what real friends do. I think you need a drink."

"Tea would be nice."

"No way babe: this situation calls for shots: Tequila, vodka or peach Schnapps," she laughed.

"Tequila makes me sick. I'm not really a fan of vodka. I don't think I have ever had peach Schnapps."

"Schnapps it is then."

We talked and drank the fiery sweet peach liqueur. I don't know how many shots I had.

"Why didn't she just tell me she wanted to be with someone else? It would have hurt, but at least it would be honest. I thought we had a good life together and the sex was good," I said slurring some of my words.

"You are a good person and deserve better," she offered softly.

"I guess I'm trying to work out what went wrong. What did I do wrong? When did it go wrong? How long has she been with someone else?"

"Paul, please don't torture yourself with what ifs and maybes."

"I feel my heart is in a million pieces right now. My soul is shattered and it hurts so much. I am broken."

"Paul I want you to remember this. Yes, you are hurting, but you are not broken. When it rains seek the rainbow, when it is dark look for stars, when you are lonely find a friend. When you fall, you rise. Don't be afraid to show your feelings or to cry. It doesn't seem like it now, but you are strong and you will find your true love. It won't be tomorrow, but I believe the universe tests us and will never give you more than you can take."

At some point we called out for pizza and I fell asleep on the sofa. Arwen had covered me with a dark red fleece blanket. I had slept through to the next morning. I felt warm, comforted and cared for. I heard Arwen moving around in the kitchen. I went to meet her.

"Morning," I greeted.

Arwen was cooking eggs and was only wearing a cream chemise and short black satin robe. I had a nice view of her lovely long legs. I wondered what panties she was wearing. Where did that thought come from?

"Morning, how's your head?" she asked.

"I actually feel surprisingly fine. No hang over. Thank you for the blanket. Do you need help with anything?"

"The coffee needs making."

I set to the task.

"I didn't realise you had such a girly bum," she whispered patting my butt.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"You know I like teasing you. Your boy clothes are washed and dried."

"Thank you for everything."

She hugged me I felt her breasts against my chest. She wasn't wearing a bra. What would it feel like to have breasts? Random thought Paul! What would it feel like to wear a bra?

"You are my best friend. You have always been there for me. I will be here for you now. Which reminds me Tom will be here in an hour. Let operation freedom commence," she stated.

"I had best change."

"Use the bathroom and drop the clothes into the wash hamper."

I changed back into my own clothes. I immediately found them rougher and baggy in comparison to the top and leggings. It's very strange to think I lamented the ending of my first feminised experience.

Arwen's brother Tom arrived with his mate George who had a large van. We visited the apartment and thankfully didn't have an encounter with Jo. Arwen and I packed while Tom and George loaded the van. I didn't have many personal items, but my computer equipment was my life. My tech was also my job.

"Paul, you can store your gear at my house until you get sorted," offered Tom.

"Thanks Tom, I really appreciate it. I need to find somewhere quick as I need to setup my tech to do my job. I have to complete a client project by next week."

"You can stay with me as long as you like, I know it's tiny, but I have the spare room with a bed," offered Arwen.

"My mate Peter is looking for a house mate. Let me give him a call. I can make a recommendation," offered George.

"You guys are life savers."

I locked the front door of the old apartment closing a chapter in my life. I would call the letting agent later. I would tell them I was pulling out. It would put Jo in some financial difficulties, but she had made her bed- now she could sleep in it. I didn't care! It wasn't my problem! I suddenly felt liberated, free and ready to move on. I returned to Arwen's apartment with some clothes, wash kit and some essentials. I also took my laptop, my tower PC and one large screen.

"This is the guest room," announced Arwen opening the door.

It was clearly a female space. The bed linen was pale blue with lace edging, the curtains matched. There were a pile of high heeled shoes in one corner. A pile of recently laundered clothes occupied a space on the bed. How do women manage to walk in heels?

"I will tidy up and move these things out of your way."

I noticed several satin items that shimmered in the light and several pairs of tights. What would it feel like to wear tights: something soft and silky against your legs? What was wrong with my head? Did I need counselling? I focused on the situation.

"I will help you with costs and I'll be out of here just soon as I can."

"Paul, you will not pay me one penny! I'm helping a friend, and you can stay as long as you want. I can lend you a night dress if you need one."

My mobile pinged. I checked the caller ID: it was Jo. I blocked the number. Jo who, my brain asked? Minutes later an email pinged I deleted without reading, I set her to auto junk.

"Are you okay?"

"Weirdly yes, but I have no intention of speaking with her ever again. She betrayed me," I said quietly, but firmly.

"I would hate to ever be on your bad side."

"You could never be on my bad side," I reassured her hugging her.

My mobile pinged again. This time it was George and I took the call.

"Hi, George."

"Hi buddy! Peter will meet you this evening at 6pm. We know each other from university days. We had our first jobs at the same company. He is a good guy. I will text you the address. I put in a good word. I wish you luck, but I don't think you will need it. Let me know how it goes."

"Thank you my friend. I owe you big time. Speak later."

The day flew by as I made preparations. I visited the bank: I withdrew a sizable amount of cash to cover a deposit and monthly rent. Fortunately we had never merged bank accounts, so my cash was mine. I wanted to demonstrate my commitment. I was prepared to lose the deposit on the apartment I had shared with Jo. That life was over! I arrived at the address George had texted me. I knocked and waited. The door opened.

"Hello?" greeted a giant of a man.

"Hi, I'm Paul, and I'm here to meet Peter."

"Hey Paul. It's great to meet you. I'm Peter. Please come in."

He shook my hand. Peter was six foot four with the physique of a rugby player or a bouncer. I felt small beside him. I am only five foot eight. He was a full head taller with short dark hair and brown eyes. He was clean shaven, had a kind trusting face and a despite his size spoke quite softly.

"Let me give you the penny tour," he suggested with a smile.

We visited each room on the ground floor: lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs toilet.

"You can use the kitchen: oven, hob and microwave. You have the top shelf in the fridge. There are several cupboards for your supplies. You have access to the washer and drier."

The house was tidy, practical, functional and without frills. It was very different to Arwen's space. No lace or flowers here. We ascended the stairs.

"That is my room and I have the en-suite, so the upstairs bathroom is all yours. Just keep it clean and tidy. This will be your room."

It was larger than I expected, it already had a double wardrobe along one wall, a chest of drawers, double bed and a desk.

"I really need somewhere for my computer screens."

"Yes, George did say."

He indicated the room next door. I followed him.

"This was the box room. I was using it as a storage area. I have cleared it out so you can have it as your office. We can move the desk in here. Would that work?"

"Peter, this is perfect. What rent were you thinking?"

"First off there are a few rules. Absolutely no drugs! There are no girls allowed in the bedroom and no-one stays over. You keep the place tidy. No food in the bedroom. The bathroom is kept cleaned and tidy. You make a mess you clean it. You leave a mess: you leave. Rent is paid on time no excuses. Can you accept my rules?"

"I respect that this is your house and I will abide by your rules."

We negotiated the finances and I arranged to move in that weekend. The next week I threw myself into my work. I delivered the project on time. Peter was away during the day as he worked in the city, so we only saw each other briefly in the evenings. I negotiated a new contract with a company I had worked for previously which could keep me in employment for the next six months. Things were on the up.

Three weeks had passed since 'operation freedom'. I woke early. I went for my regular morning walk: it helped me think and plan my day. It also meant I had some exercise as I was largely sat at a desk all day. It was a good habit and helped with my fitness. I passed a couple of ladies running. I discreetly admired their legs. I had a flash back to the black leggings and panties I had worn. Where had that come from? Thoughts of panties and leggings remained with me for the remainder of the walk.

Upon my return to the house I showered and changed. I sat at my laptop. I purchased ladies black gym leggings and a matching top. I also added several bikini style panties in different colours. The web page then made recommendations based on my purchases: a sports bra, ladies training shoes, leotards, and unitards. I added a sports bra to my basket. What was I doing? They are just clothes and they had felt nice I defended to myself. I pressed commit before I backed out.

The following day my delivery arrived. I took the box to my room. I removed my clothes. I pulled on the soft silky panties which excited me. I admit I had difficulty controlling my cock. I fought with the sports bra having never worn one before, but succeeded. I added the top and leggings. It felt nice and tight. I looked in the wardrobe mirror and was surprised how I looked. I turned and inspected the view from behind. Arwen was right I did have a girly bum. I smiled at the thought. I set to work dressed in my new clothes. I felt comfortable, but also very turned on.

I took a break for lunch and checked my personal emails. There was a confirmation of delivery from the company I had purchased from with some new recommendations. A whole assortment of underwear items: apparently the term is lingerie. It was like learning a new language. I selected a white satin with lace trim bra and matching knickers set and sent it to my basket. More suggestions followed regarding hosiery: tights, hold ups and stockings. I selected black opaque tights and sheer nude holdups with lace tops. I pressed commit and headed to the backroom. I barely touched myself, but quickly climaxed. I cleaned up and returned to work.

The next day I wore the top and leggings, I went for the walk. Upon my return I started my work. I took receipt of the next package; nothing was said about my gym clothing. I hurried back to my bedroom to check my latest purchases. I undressed. I changed into the new panties and bra. The bra proved to be challenging: I resolved to connecting the catches at the front and then twisted it to the back before adjusting the straps on my shoulders. They were a nice fit. The small cups gave the impression of small breasts. I tried the hold-up stockings. The soft material whispered against my legs, when I moved my legs together the two layers felt electric. I changed into a pale blue shirt with black trousers. Every time I moved I felt my shirt move against the bra which in turn caressed my nipples. The trousers moved against the stockings. I wiggled my toes on the carpet. I laughed at myself.

What was I doing? Was I having a mental breakdown? How do ladies concentrate when they wear such lovely underwear? I returned to work, but the image of me in a blouse and skirt kept me aroused. I returned to the website. I checked out clothing. So far I had been lucky with guessing sizes, but now I needed to be sure. I found a tape in a sewing box I kept for sewing loose buttons on shirts. I measured myself using a ladies chart. UK size 14 and shoe size 6. I selected a white silky blouse with long sleeves and a black pencil skirt. I added two inch black patent stiletto court shoes. I also added a dark blue satin nightdress with matching French knickers.

The next day I had another delivery. I was so excited my hands were shaking. I was already wearing my panties, bra and stockings. I slipped the blouse on shuddering at the sensation of the silky material against my skin. I struggled with the buttons as they were on the opposite side. I had never thought about it before. It took longer. I had to think about it. I unzipped the skirt. I drew it over my legs. Wow: satin against stockings. I was in heaven. I tried to zip and button, but found I couldn't coordinate something I couldn't see. I used the same technique as I used with the bra: button and zip at the front and then adjust. The blouse needed to be adjusted again, but I was dressed. Next came the shoes. I stood in heels for the first time. I took stock of my new centre of gravity. My legs while not particular hairy didn't look quite right in sheer stockings, so I changed into the opaque tights. I was stood in my bedroom now fully dressed. I looked in the mirror. From the neck down I looked like a woman and should be working in an office.

I smoothed the skirt. I took a few cautious steps. Back to work. I returned to my office. I spent the day dressed in my skirt and blouse. I was excited and aroused, but also comfortable. At 5pm my computer trilled an alarm I had set. Peter would be home soon. I needed to change. I had spent my first day dressed as a woman. I liked it. What journey had I started and where would it lead?

*

It was the weekend. I visited a supermarket that was nearby. I was wearing my panties and black opaque tights, but was otherwise dressed as normal. Normal? What was that? I collected my usual groceries, but when I came to select shampoo and shower gel I felt compelled to buy the brands that Arwen used. I bought razors, but bought a large pack with more shaving gel. My mind was suggesting shaving my legs so they looked better in stockings. I selected feminine deodorant. I added two bottles of nice smelling pump hand wash for the bathroom. I returned to the house. I found Peter in the kitchen.

"Hey Paul! Thanks for folding my clothes in the basket, but I don't expect you to clean up after me too. You're not my maid."