Carla (#7): Return To Peninsula Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out to see the sky was overcast with a gentle breeze. Perfect we all thought. Carla came to me and whispered, "Let's make this Kate's day."

I kissed Carla and we briefly made out as Kate joined us. Carla kissed Kate on the lips, which she replied with tonguing. I adjusted her clothing to deal with the travel wrinkles to make sure her bust was set properly in the bra and that her bottoms weren't camel-toeing her. Kate tongued me as she adjusted my clothing, making sure my cock was correctly positioned and she gave me a hard kiss at the conclusion. Finally, I kissed Carla again as Kate adjusted her bust and bottoms.

We got the race bags out and helped each other on. For some reason, the girls' ones needed moving around their busts which I was asked to do.

As we were going to swim this time, I grabbed the WingMirrorSafe from the under tray where I kept the tyre reflator. I had bought this after friends had their cars nicked from the beach by scroats raiding their gear whilst out swimming. Opened the body and arm of it I locked the car, then slid the key into the body, closed it, then wrapped the arm over the mirror assembly, closed it and finally spun the combination to lock it.

"Ready?" I asked. Kate tongued me again in reply, then Carla kissed acknowledgement.

We ran straight up Arsenal Track which was a 2k steady to the spine. We stopped to admire the view of Sanctuary Island offshore. Kate said, "Stunning view."

I replied, "Yes, not just the island either," looking at the two busty girls wearing tight gear as they unzipped slightly so the tops of their breasts were showing.

Kate snuggled into me and frenched me saying, "You are feeling it," as my cock pressed into her groin.

As we briefly kissed, Carla came from behind, held us both and leaned over to kiss Kate. Kate detached and I now was kissing Carla and Kate holding us, then having another go with Sam.

Over the next 2ks, there were three more viewpoints which we made full use of.

We now dropped onto the steep, windy Letch's Way In path which we made short work of. We took turns again to ensure we were all properly fitted and Carla and Kate adjusted their zips to ensure enough air. I was getting hard in anticipation, and I could see the girls' busts had swelled and their nipples stood out like the peak of Kings' Hill behind us. Then grabbed the goggles from our packs, put them over our ears and stored away our glasses.

We waded out gently into the water until we were bust height and I turned to Kate and kissed her as Carla watched. Kissing Kate was different as there was an edge: we respected each other as friends and sometime-lovers, but the kissing was about sex which was about sex, not about love which it was with Sam. Kate and I made out gently, but with a slightly increasing tempo for several minutes, then stopped and said, "Thanks."

Kate turned to Carla and the girls wrapped their arms around their necks. Kate said, "That was sweet of you," and started making out with Carla as they zipped themselves fully up.

Again, their make-out was gentle, with slightly increasing tempo.

We secured our goggles and bent down to commence the swim. We freestyled out of the path base and along the headland, now in deep water, noticing the fish swimming below us. When a big fish was noticed, we poked the others and gestured.

We left the shelter of the headland and into the open water of the gulf, aiming for Battery Point afar right, but keeping inshore and managing drift with the neutral-to-out tide to give us a slight boost. The cliffs here are high and sheer with a steep seafloor shelf, so the next time we would see shallow water would be Cath's Cove. The ten-minute swim along was easy and I realised that I could have done it in five if today's aim was racing, rather than sex.

We swam to the bottom of the cove entrance. Carla spied a large, round rock and motioned us towards it. When we got there, as Carla hoped, there was a rough ledge around it that we could stand on. We stood waist-deep on the ledge and leaned Kate against the rock. Carla and I unclicked the collar strap of Kate's pack. Carla and I took sides and started kissing Kate's neck while we used both hands to fondle the outside of her bra.

As we began to strip Kate, one of her hands dove into Sam's bottoms and started fingering her, the other into my bottoms to hand me. Then we moved inside her bra, massaging a breast each and taking turns to mouth kiss her, occasionally leaning up to French each other. As we were doing this, Kate was moaning gently at the pleasure of getting double-teamed. Finally, we undid the front zip and kissed and sucked her breasts and engorged nipples. We moved our hands down her shorts and began fingering her whilst taking turns to tongue kiss her causing loud moans as she had two sets of fingers roaming inside and her hands on our parts. We carried on the fingering after we had dropped her shorts to her ankles and her until we felt her twinge on us.

Now it was Sam's turn. Kate and I repeated the process of fondling, kissing and stripping and then fingering Carla with her handing me and fingering Kate. Sam's reaction to being double-fingered was similar: increasing moans, then an orgasm.

Finally, it was my turn. The girls kissed my neck and took turns mouthing me whilst unzipping my tri top and raising it up to my armpits. Then they set to work fondling and liberating my cock from the tie shorts. They dropped the shorts to my shorts and finished playing.

Carla leaned against the rock next to Kate and started fingering herself as I leaned Kate against the rock again and began kissing her and fondling her tits. Kate returned the kiss and placed her arms around me as I continued fondling and kissing harder. I placed my cock between her legs and sat it in her entrance causing a gentle moan, like our first time. With each kiss and as I fondled Kate, I pushed up harder into her tightening pussy. until our kissing was hard out and my hardness fully in and being squeezed by Kate. Kate was moaning gently, but with increasing vigor. Sometimes my left hand would leave Kate and wander down Carla from breast until it briefly entered her.

I could see the bubbles in the water as Sam's fingering increased as she looked at us screwing harder. I could feel my cock getting squeezed by Kate as I fucked her hard and fast as I leaned over her, roughly fondling her and kissing hard. Soon, Kate started pulsing causing my balls to start twinging.

Kate let out a scream as she pulsed hard on me to orgasm, causing me to shoot my first load into her. Now, I held back, causing me to stay hard in her as she kissed me hard. We stood there for a minute, making out as she came down.

Kate leaned over to Carla and kissed her on the lips hard. Carla returned the gesture.

I moved over to Carla and slid my hardness all the way into her open slit causing a "wow" as she expected me to be soft. I ran my hands gently up Sam's chest, caressing her bust as I gently kissed her. Carla kissed me back full tongue and ground on my cock inside her and I felt her tighten on me. Soon we were making out hard and moving on each other hard and fast., I was fondling her tight and I could feel her clench me. This caused my balls to tighten again. Carla kissed me hard and fast as she pulsed on me causing me to shoot my load into her eliciting a groan.

Kate turned over and held us from our side as Carla kissed me and whispered, "Love you. You saved some for me, but next time, give Kate the whole shot."

I kissed Carla back and whispered, "Love you too. Will do," and kissed her back.

We stood on the ledge for a while, kissing and fondling each other in the wind down with the wind blowing gently across our sweaty bodies.

Then we helped each other put our clothing back on, clipped our collar straps and finally put our goggles on.

We edged off the ledge so that we were floating in deep water and began swimming to the beach.

To be continued...

12