Sam and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." She sat up and he stood at the end of the couch and leaned way over to slip off her top and then her bra. That way he was behind her and couldn't see more than the swell of her breasts at her sides. With her nightshirt pulled over her head he moved to the front and worked it down over her hips but it didn't go very far. At least that would make it easier to help her pee before she went to sleep.

While she was sitting up he brushed her hair out again and she moaned and said, "You can't imagine how soothing that feels Sam."

"I'm glad, maybe it will help you sleep. You'll probably want to use the towel once more before you go to bed too."

"Yes I guess I better. I can't wait until I can take care of that myself."

"I can only imagine. Do you think you'll be able to sleep okay?"

"I think so." "I'll get you some more pills to help with the pain too."

"You're a wonderful nurse you know that?"

"I hope so. Just say something if you need anything that I'm not thinking of." He got her the pills and some water and then helped her empty her bladder once more. When she was ready he slipped his hands under her upper legs and behind her back while she put her right arm around his neck again and he picked her up. He felt his hand rest on bare skin up near her hip and he said, "Sorry about that."

"That's okay you're doing just fine." He had to go down the hall more or less sideways and he tightened his hold at her hip while she pulled herself close to him. They made it through the door and he laid her on the bed. "Damn I forgot to turn the bed down first." He helped her turn on her side and he worked the bedding down, turned her the other way and finished before she rolled onto her back and he tucked her in. "Amy if you need anything at all just call out loudly okay?"

"I will Sam and thank you for everything."

"Don't thank me until you taste my cooking in the morning."

"I'll make all of this up to you somehow."

"I'm not keeping score so don't worry about it."

"Night Sam."

"Night Amy." Sam went out and rinsed the towels and tossed them in the dryer and picked things up before brushing his teeth and going to bed too.

Chapter Four

Sam woke fairly early and had to take a moment to sort out where he was and then got up. He always slept in the nude and went out to make coffee without getting anything on. Once he'd had a few sips of coffee he went in and slipped on his shorts saving his clean underwear until his shower. He took his coffee to the living room and waited for her to call out for him, which wasn't too much later. He went in and found her still on her back but her hair was tossed a little and scattered on her pillow. "Morning Sam."

"Morning. You look so peaceful and pretty lying there."

"Thank you I feel pretty peaceful this morning but I sure don't feel pretty."

"Need the towel?"

"Desperately. Don't let me drink tea late in the day again."

"I'll make a note of that."

He helped her with the towel again and wiped her off before asking her, "Breakfast first or shower first?"

"How about breakfast first?"

"Perfect choice. Do you need to put something else on or is your nightshirt okay?" "No point in changing twice, especially since you have to do it for me."

"Ready then?"

"I'm ready." They repeated the lifting procedure and once again his hand slipped up her thigh and he held on to her firmly. They side stepped down the hall and he gently deposited her on the couch. She sat up a little and he retrieved a couple of pillows from his bed and hers to prop her up and she could tell the pillow closest to her was the one he'd used. She could smell traces of his aftershave.

It didn't take him long to make her some scrambled eggs and bacon and then he fed her. "You're getting pretty good at this Sam."

"Eggs taste okay?"

"Couldn't be better."

"You sound in better spirits today."

"I feel better. I still hurt but I'm not feeling as sorry for myself as I was."

"I'm glad. We'll make it work somehow. One day at a time."

"I don't even want to think how this might have turned out if it wasn't for you."

"It would have turned out somehow."

"Not like this it wouldn't have." They relaxed and had a couple more cups of coffee while they talked and half watched a morning show.

"Ready to bathe?"

"I think so."

"I've been thinking about this. We can do a basin bath right here but that might get your couch wet. I can put you in the tub and wash you like that or if you think you could stand on your good foot for a couple of minutes we could shower. That might be better because number one I'd be behind you and you could at least protect a little of your modesty but also I could wash your hair for you."

"But you won't be..."

He laughed and said, "No I won't be naked. I'll wear my underwear so I can keep my shorts dry."

"You think we can do the shower thing?"

"Sure."

"I still can't believe any of this."

"It's certainly been different." He wanted to say something about how beautiful he thought she was but he was afraid it might make it worse for her. She took one last sip of coffee and said, "Okay nurse I'm ready."

"When we get to the bathroom door I'll have to put you down on your good foot for a minute"

"Okay."

They managed to get to the bathroom door, she stood on her left leg and then he helped her as far as the edge of the tub. He started the water and regulated it before stepping behind her and slipping her nightshirt off. He stood behind her admiring her shape as he slipped his shorts off and then stepped close behind her. "I'm going to lift you in and then get in behind you. Ready?"

"Yes, the warm water will feel good." It went as planned and he said, "You may want to lean back against me for balance but whatever works best for you. Let's start with your hair." She bent forward far enough to get her head wet and he started to add soap and wash her hair as she leaned back against him with her hips. Neither of them considered how it would feel to have their warm wet skin against each other but she didn't say anything and he did his best to be detached and efficient. He did a thorough job on her hair and once again she bent forward to rinse. He put his left hand on her belly and held her close so she wouldn't pitch forward while the two of them made sure all of the shampoo was rinsed out. She straightened up and he worked her hair back and out of her face.

The next part was going to be the toughest part for both of them and they knew it. He got soap on the washcloth and started with her neck and then went to her back slowly going down as far as her hips. He rinsed the rag a little and then said, "I didn't think this through as well as I thought. You'll have to turn around so you can rinse off." She would now be facing him and she hesitated. He was about to see her totally nude. Then she realized that he'd seen everything but her breasts. It was a little late to worry about anything now. She slowly turned on her one foot and let the warm water beat on her back for several seconds. Her head was bent forward while she did that and then she looked up and saw Sam. He was just standing there watching her with his hands out to help her balance, but what caught her eye was his underwear was about half transparent and she could make out the shape of his manhood. Sam was doing his best to keep it down and he was about half successful at best. She did her twisting action again and turned her back to him. Now came the ultimate test. He soaped the rag again and started to wash her breasts and belly. She leaned back against him again and he stood close so he could reach around her. They were fully against each other his front to her back and that included his growing manhood as it pressed against her butt. He did his best not to do anything more than wash her but it was a fine line between efficient bathing and gentle erotic caressing. He added soap to the rag and started soaping lower and lower until she had to open her legs for him again as he continued. "I have to kneel down so I can reach, you balanced okay?" "I think so." "If you need to, lean back against my shoulder with your hip.

He continued and washed between her legs before going down her thighs. Through the whole procedure she could feel his cheek and beard stubble against her thigh and she had to concentrate to keep her eyes open. He stood up and moved the shower head enough so he could rinse everywhere he had washed and she just stood there submitting herself to him. When he was done rinsing her he asked her, "Doing okay Amy?" She opened her mouth but nothing came out for a second.

Finally she managed a soft, "Yes I'm great." He put his hands on her hips and said, "Okay turn back around again and we'll finish." His voice sounded stronger than he was feeling right then. Inside he was a mass of sexual tension and flying emotions. She was facing him again and he bent down as she tried to rest her left hand on his back for balance without putting pressure on her wrist. He washed the back of her legs and worked his way up to her butt before working the washcloth between her cheeks and washing around her anus. Her butt was firm and tight and it was hard for him to wash her. It was a lot different than washing his own butt that was for sure because he wasn't sure he was doing a good job. He finally tossed the rag down and slipped his fingers between her cheeks and finished the job. Amy was about ready to faint and uttered a soft moan that fortunately the sound of the shower covered up. He made sure she was well rinsed and then stood up again.

They were only inches from each other as he put his hands on her hips and asked her, "Did I do okay?" She could only nod her head as she looked at him. She stole a glance down and his underwear was well tented now and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Some things just couldn't be controlled with conscious thought. That would be like making his heart stop because he had that thought. It just wouldn't work. She managed another look before he stepped out and then lifted her out next to him.

As he dried her off she said, "You go ahead and shower then, I'll be okay. I'll just lean against the counter." He smiled at her and said, "You won't look will you?"

"It would only be fair but I'll try to behave." He slipped off his underwear and jumped back in and quickly soaped up his hair while she studied his nakedness. Without the restriction of wet underwear his erection stood straight out. She looked as long as she dared and then turned slightly away while he finished a quick shower.

After he'd toweled off he said, "I screwed up again. Close your eyes so I can go get something to wear."

"Okay." As soon as he turned his back she opened her eyes and watched him leave. By the time it was all over they had both seen about as much of the other as was possible. Neither of them held any secrets anymore, at least not physically. He helped her into a clean nightshirt and then carried her to the living room and onto the couch again. "Did that bother your wrists or ankle?"

"Mostly my ankle from having it down."

"Let's get it iced then. Later we'll switch to heat."

"That will feel better than ice that's for sure." "Your wrists feel any better?" "A little bit. I think another day or so I'll be in pretty good shape except for my ankle." "Can you use your hands yet?"

She put her fingers on her thigh and pushed down carefully until she flinched. "I can do better than yesterday that's for sure."

"That's promising." He brushed her teeth and got her some more ibuprofen and they relaxed for a while. When she had to pee again she said, "By this time tomorrow I'll hop to the bathroom instead of using that damn towel." "I could carry you in if you'd rather." "Let's try it the next time." "I could go get a bedpan." "No thanks I'll hop or whatever. Anything but a bedpan."

Chapter Five

They spent the day together and he continued to help her however he could. After dinner he put his hand on her leg just below the knee and announced, "You need a shave."

"You don't have to do that."

"Why not. It isn't any different than shaving my face, maybe even easier."

"Sam you're doing too much for me."

"I'm enjoying it. I'd rather have you in one piece but we're doing okay I'd say. I'll get a bowl of warm water and get started."

"You are too sweet." He came back with everything he'd need and knelt next to her. He slipped a towel under her legs and started with her left leg, spreading some of his shave cream on and then shaving her leg smooth and rinsing the razor in the basin. When that was done he soaped above her knee and she raised the hem of her night shirt exposing herself to him. He looked at her and she smiled. "I guess I've gotten used to the idea." He continued to shave all the way up and his hand brushed against her lips several times as he shaved and rinsed. Her right leg moved away a little without her thinking about it as she opened herself up to him.

When he was done with the left leg he started on the right one and slowly made his way up until his hand was once again teasing her as she felt his hands on that very sensitive skin on the insides of her thighs. He looked up at her to ask if he'd done okay and saw her watching him intently with her cheeks flushed and her eyes had a misty wet look to them. Was he getting her excited? He certainly was turning himself on being so close to her sex. He held the razor in his left hand and with his right reached up and put it on her mound. Moving his hand very slightly asked her, "Would you like me to trim that too before it gets too long?" She looked at him and very slowly nodded her head.

He spread a thin layer of foam on one side of her mound and shaved her up to the little patch that she had running down the center. Then he did the same on the other side and he could feel her right leg move even wider to give him as much room as he needed. She was as wide legged as the couch would permit but she tried for more anyway. When he did the right side she did her best to hold still but her pelvis tipped up to meet his hand anyway. Not a lot but enough that he could feel it move. He wiped the foam off and started on her lips. He very carefully soaped it and got his face close enough that she thought she could feel his breath as he leaned forward and started to shave her very sensitive lips. She was getting very excited now and her lips were getting wet. Sam wasn't doing any better as his erection pressed against his shorts so hard it hurt.

He rinsed the soapy foam off and used his fingers to make sure there was no stubble and then set the shaver aside as his fingers started to explore her. She continued to watch him as he felt her pussy lips and then found her clit and touched that very softly. Her hips rose and she moaned as he continued to touch and tease her. He changed his position then and put his head between her legs and tasted her. Her pelvis rose to meet his tongue and he made oral love to her until she had an orgasm. He stopped to let her relax and ease down a little before he kissed her mound gently before moving up and kissing her lips for the first time. She kissed him and put her arms around his neck pulling him into her lips. It was a long and powerful kiss and when it was over she kept her arms around him as they looked into each other's eyes. Her lips moved as she whispered, "Thank you."

He kissed her lightly and said, "Thank you."

"I wish I could do something as special for you."

"I didn't mean for that to happen but you're just too pretty and tempting for me to resist." She gave him a quick peck on the lips and said, "You make shaving a lot more exciting than when I do it."

"I'll see what I can do to keep you stubble free then."

"I'm sorry to bring this up but I have to pee."

"Towel or carry?"

"Would you mind carrying me?"

"Let's give it a try."

Like with their shower he carried her as far as the door and she hopped in and sat down with his help. He didn't leave as she emptied her bladder in the toilet and then he knelt down and wiped her with tissue. "You even make going to the bathroom nicer." He smiled and helped her up, flushed the toilet and after hopping out carried her back to the couch. He put a wet very warm towel around her ankle and then a dry one over that to hold the heat in and then about every ten minutes he changed the towel with a warm one again. The swelling was going down but not like he was hoping it would.

By dinnertime she was able to feed herself at the table if he cut the food into bite sized pieces and after dinner as he helped her back to the couch she put her hands on the back of his neck and gently pulled him down so she could kiss him. "Sam I wish I could do something more than just say thank you. I can't believe it's been less than three days since I fell."

"I know it hasn't been pleasant for you but it's been one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

"If seeing me naked is the best thing that has happened to you I feel sorry for you."

"That alone is enough to make me say that, but that's not all of it. It's everything about the last couple of days. It's hard to explain but taking care of you, worrying about you and even helping you pee in a towel, all of it has been something special for me. I want to see you pain free and happy but I'll miss what we've shared this weekend too." She didn't say anything but pulled him close again and just held him close to her for a long time as his hands went behind her to share their embrace.

At bedtime she was able to stand on one leg at the bathroom sink and more or less brush her own teeth while he stayed close in case she lost her balance. Then once again he carried her to bed and as he lay her down she didn't release the hold she had on his neck and pulled him down to her. They kissed deeply and then a moment later kissed again. She looked at him for a second and continued to hold him close and then said in a near whisper, "You know it occurred to me that if you were to undress and get into bed with me you'd be closer if I needed something."

"I sleep naked."

"I don't see a problem with that. In fact I think I will too."

As he watched she sat up and carefully removed her nightshirt and tossed it on the floor. Looking up at him she smiled and said, "My nurse will pick that up in the morning when he gets his clothes." He smiled at her and she watched as he unfastened his shorts and let them fall to the floor next to her nightshirt and then slid his underwear down and kicked them off. His cock was just above eye level now and she looked at it before reaching out and taking him in her hand for the first time. His feet were welded to the

floor as she looked first at him and then at his cock as her hand slowly slid up and down his shaft. Then she turned on her side and gently pulled him toward her by his cock until she could put her lips around him. With all that they had shared he couldn't handle much of her sucking him so after a minute he got in bed next to her being careful about her ankle that was propped up on a pillow. But that didn't slow them down that much as they made love.

Chapter Six

By late in the day Sunday Amy's wrists were doing much better but her ankle was still swollen and tender to the touch. Sam called work and said he'd be late and took her to a walk in clinic and had them put it on his credit card. It was no surprise that they sent her for an x-ray but it was a surprise when they told her there was a small fracture of her lower fibula and would have to have a short cast for a few weeks. When they went home it was with her in a cast and on crutches.

Amy started her new job on Wednesday and Sam took her out for dinner to celebrate the fact that evening. "How do you like your new job so far?"