Sam and Gerry

Story Info
Sam persuades his girlfriend to care for Gerry.
1.6k words
4.69
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

After Sam and Gerry's summer had come to an end, Sam went back to university, but with a promise to visit Gerry as often as he could. Gerry now looked, and felt, quite a few years younger, after he and Sam had shared each other intimately for two months.

Although Sam had enjoyed every moment of his sex with Gerry, he still liked women, and had started a relationship with a girl, Susie, who did bar work near Sam's apartment. He had asked her out one night at closing time, and neither had any sleep that night.

It would be no exaggeration to say that Susie was oversexed, but Sam was not complaining. He had taken her with him to his parents a couple of times, and they had found her a charming girl. He had even introduced her to Gerry, but had not told her that they were lovers, yet.

Gerry had now arranged some more private daycare two days a week, since he was still a bit unsteady on his legs, and Sam could only help out from time to time.

About a month ago, however, Sam had a call from Gerry, asking him if could help him out for a week, when his regular carer was on leave. Unfortunately Sam had exams that week, but after thinking about it, he said that he would ask Susie if she could do it.

That evening Sam met her in her break time and asked her. "Susie, you know old Gerry, and that I used to be a part time carer for him? Well, his carer can't be there next week and he asked me if I could help him for a couple of days. I've got exams those days unfortunately, but I wondered if you might be able to help out?"

"Oh I don't know, Sam," she said. "He's a nice guy but I've never done that sort of thing."

"You'd be fine, I'm sure Susie. The main thing is he needs help in the shower otherwise he might fall and hurt himself. The only thing is, he's still a randy old guy, and tends to wake up with an erection, but you just ignore that and it goes away!' Sam laughed.

"Oh god, Sam, I don't know."

"Please Susie" Sam said, "just this once for me?"

Eventually Susie agreed, and turned up at Gerry's on the day. He opened the door in his bathrobe, which was quite silky and sexy, for an old guy. "Hi Susie," he said, "I really hope you don't mind this. I know its a lot to ask, and I'm very grateful."

"Not at all, Gerry, but I wouldn't do this for everybody," she winked flirtingly.

"Well I knew you were really nice, from everything Sam told me about you."

"Oh," she said, smiling, "Well I hope he hasn't given away all my secrets. Anyway lets get you to the shower!"

She took his arm and he led her through his bedroom to the ensuite. She noticed that everything was. clean and tidy. Not what she expected from an old man on his own.

Gerry was surprised when Susie started to undress. "Its Ok Gerry," she said, "Sam said you needed help bathing, so I've put my swimsuit on!"

Susie's swimsuit was, in fact, a bikini, and Gerry was beginning to worry that his cock would give away his lust! Susie had noticed the ever so slight increase in his profile, however, but had diplomatically ignored it.

Gerry entered the cubicle before her and turned the shower on, still with his back to her. She put some shower gel on a sponge and began to soap his back. As she held his arms up to rub underneath, and down his sides, she could see the beginning of a serious erection. She was impressed. In fact, she thought, Gerry's body was pretty good, still with some muscle tone, and no really saggy bits.

She turned him around to face her and now had a full view of his erection, aimed straight at her pussy.

"I'm sorry," Gerry coughed, "I can't seem to help this in the morning!"

"Aw," she said, "and I thought you fancied me, you naughty boy!"

Gerry was a bit embarrassed,and stumbled over his words, "No I mean, you're very beautiful of course, but... oh dear I'm sorry.."

Susie looked down at him then dropped the sponge and took him in her hands. "Gerry," she whispered, "you are huge, bigger than anybody I've seen." She started wanking him gently.

" But Sam?" he questioned.

"Sam nothing," she said. "He knew this might happen. In fact he said as much! Mmmh you are gorgeous!"

Susie slipped her bikini bottom off and let the shower water run down and flow off her shaved slit, and then down to the shower tray.

Gerry's cock was now springing up and down. He took her in his arms and she slipped her top off.

"Mmmh Gerry, I would normally want to suck you at this stage, but you're so big and hard I want you right inside me!"

Gerry reached down and gently pulled his finger over her cunt, stretching it up, and started to finger fuck her.

She turned the shower off, dried them both and led Gerry quickly to the bed. He was still rigid. She thought about mounting him, but decided he was fit enough to take her. She lay on the bed, spread her legs wide, and pulled him to her.

As he thrust his long, and very thick, cock into her, she gasped loudly and began to scream. He pounded into her relentlessly, easily reaching the top of her vagina.

She knew the house was secluded and she could make as much noise as she wanted, urging him on and on, his surprisingly hard body taking her from every angle.

Their climax was as good as either could remember.

"Oh Gerry," she whispered, "you are fucking amazing. What else can I do for you?"

Gerry thought for a minute,"Well I think you've been a very naughty girl and you need a hard spanking, so bend over my knee!"

Susie quite liked some pain with her sex, so eagerly lay across his knee. First she felt his fingers begin to go inside her hard cunt again but this was followed by a really hard spank across her buttocks. "Ow," she screamed, but his fingers were now far inside her and she was more aroused than ever. "Oh I'm sorry sir but I deserve my punishment. Ahh ahh!" she screamed once again as he slapped her hard and rubbed her clit hard with his fingers.

"Wait here!" he said, and rose from the bed. He picked up Susie's panties and put them on. His cock was making a huge bulge, with his helmet showing above the top.

Susie saw him. "Oh nice, your cock is so big inside my tiny panties!"

Gerry had walked to his wardrobe and brought out one of his leather belts. He sat beside Susie again and massaged her crack, now pink from the smacks. "I think you need some more punishment now - you really have been naughty you know. Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes sir, I'm so sorry. Please smack me sir!"

Gerry hit her hard with the belt and she felt the hot stinging burn from the leather on her flesh. "Aaaah! Aaaah! oh Jesus!"

Gerry now turned her over and smacked her pussy with the tip of his belt. "Oh yes!" she cried out and lifted her pussy for more. He whipped her several times with the whole belt now until her pussy was a deep pink.

"Now I think that's enough for the moment," he said, spreading her legs and thrusting his cock inside her, while taking the panties off and pushing them into her mouth.

Now he really began to fuck her, but he squeezed her nipples mercilessly. She moaned through the panties as he drove his cock into her but nipped her flesh to make her flinch against him.

As he drove harder and harder she pulled the panties out shouting at him "You bastard, fuck me, fuck me now!"

Gerry wasn't finished yet, however. He leaned over to his bedside cabinet and took out a giant glass dildo. "You need this now!" he said.

She looked on with some fright as he inserted into her wet vagina and began to push in and around. She lay back now, writhing and moaning, the look on her face sheer ecstasy, and at the right moment, Gerry took it out and shoved his dripping cock as far up her as it would go.

"Oh Jesus, oh Christ - fuck me fuck me hard, you bastard, yes, fuck me now!" and they smacked together in their final (for the moment) act of love.

They kissed each other now and lay gripping each other for ages. Susie whispered "God Gerry that was wonderful! I've got a few marks but it was amazing. I'm seeing you again on Thursday but I want you again tomorrow if that's OK"

"OK?" he gasped, "of course it is. I feel I've gone to heaven and back. And I've got a few more things that I think you'd like. Would you mind if I dressed up a bit. I love women's clothing?"

"Mmmh not at all. You may have noticed my cunt got much harder when I saw you in my panties!"

Once both of them had calmed down it was time for Susie to leave. She kissed him passionately at the door and waved goodbye, her buttocks and cunt still stinging a bit from her 'punishment'. She had never loved sex so much and wondered whether she and Sam could get to the same heights!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers