Sam and Henry Pt. 02

Story Info
The two guys take things even further together.
4.2k words
4.24
5.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

This is part two of a series. I would suggest reading part one first.

---

"Christ, that was boring!" Henry said to Sam while taking off his shirt. They had just come from Chemistry class and were now in the locker room getting ready for PE.

"Yeah", Sam replied tentatively, watching for signs that Henry was uncomfortable around him or had regrets about the previous day's activities. The two hadn't really spoken until then, but that was normal. Wasn't it?

"I mean, when the fuck do they think we're going to need to know how heavy fucking... aluminum is or whatever he was talking about? It's metal. It's heavy." Having gotten that off his chest, he turned away from Sam to take off his cargo shorts then his boxer briefs, replacing them with a jockstrap and athletic shorts. Sam usually tried to sneak a look at Henry's hairy bubble butt when the jock strap went on, but today he was too nervous to take the chance.

"Yeah", Sam said again. Then realizing he'd just been standing there, staring into his locker, he quickly added, "I guess they think some people will want to become chemists or whatever, and this class will help them?"

"Maybe...", Henry said, making a little bit of a face at Sam. "You're being weird. Do you wanna come over after school for some Call of Duty? You left so quick yesterday."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Just a little tired. But yeah, that sounds good man, yeah. Oh, shit, I gotta get changed. Tell coach I'll be out in two seconds!"

---

Coach was clearly working through some anger issues. He'd made them run a million laps around the track for no particular reason. Sam, a swimmer who occasionally played tennis for fun, found it pleasantly challenging. Henry, on the other hand, was winded when they got back in the locker room. He was by no means out of shape, but he wasn't prepared for so much running.

While Sam was thin and lithe, Henry was more on the stocky side. He was muscular, but not so built that you'd see sharply defined muscles on him. Not even if you shaved off all of his dark body hair. He liked the way he looked, but he was sometimes jealous of other guys. He got girls' attention, but not as much as Sam did.

His legs ached, but he couldn't rest. He still had to shower and get dressed for his next class. With great effort, he pulled down his shorts and peeled off his jock, leaving him in just his shirt. His balls hung low and full and glistened with sweat, with his flaccid cut dick resting on them. He heard Sam's locker close, and footsteps retreat. Sam was really making good time today.

Henry finished stripping down, grabbed his things and showered. By the time he returned to the lockers, Sam had already finished dressing and left for his next class.

---

Sam acted much more normal on the bus ride home, though he was still quieter than usual. On their brief walk from the front of the neighborhood to Henry's house (made somewhat more painful for Henry by the endless laps earlier in the day), Henry made smalltalk about whatever current relationship drama "everyone" was talking about.

When they arrived at the empty house, they went up to Henry's room, just like normal. As they set their things down, Henry asked "Hey, should we finish that Megan T. video? We... uh... finished before it was over."

Sam had been trying all day to not get hard around Henry and to not think about that video. He didn't want to make things weird, but he hadn't been able to stop thinking about the video, what they'd done together or finally getting to see Henry's cock and balls, even though it was only briefly. He immediately felt a flush of excitement, then felt the blood rushing to his crotch. "Yeah, um... yeah, I guess we didn't." After a brief pause, he continued, "We should do that."

"Sweet" was all Henry said, as he grabbed his iPad off his desk and brought it to the bed where they both sat down, just like they had the day before. He quickly pulled up the video (as if he'd done so many times) and scrubbed to shortly before where they'd left off last time: the cameraman's cut dick was pumping in and out of Megan, who was moaning each time he buried himself in her.

Sam was already completely hard in his boxers and shorts. Unlike last time, he didn't attempt to hide it. He wanted to wait to grab himself until Henry had done so (he still wasn't completely sure whether Henry wanted a complete repeat of the day before or not), but after maybe ten seconds of waiting, he gave up and started openly groping his cock through his clothes.

Henry looked over at Sam's brazen display and laughed, saying "Damn, dude, looks like you really like this video. You boned up in seconds."

Sam looked at Henry, then down at Henry's lap to see a smaller bulge than he'd seen the previous day, then back up at Henry's smiling face. "Yeah, man, look at her. Taking that dick like a champion. Who do you think the guy is?"

"I don't know", Henry said, starting to grope himself through his own cargo shorts. "I heard someone say it was Jeremy Hill, but I've heard he has a small dick, so I don't think it's him."

Right on queue, the cameraman in the video pulled his dick out of Megan and slapped it on her pussy a few times before re-inserting it and building back to the rhythm he had been in.

"Yeah, no, that guy doesn't have a small dick. I guess it's, like... average?" Sam agreed.

"Yeah. Seems like she's enjoying it -- look at her."

"I am", Sam said both as a joke and as a defense. In truth, he was also enjoying watching the man's cock pumping in and out of her.

"So", Henry said, still groping himself, "last time, you had to leave right after because you didn't want anyone to see you in my clothes, right?" He added playfully, "Even though they looked good on you."

Sam's heart skipped a beat, hearing Henry say 'last time'. That made it seem like this was... a thing. A thing they did together. It also made him think of the pair of boxer briefs he'd borrowed from Henry that already had two of his own loads in it.

"Yeah", Sam confirmed.

"So, if we take off our shorts, then we won't get our cum on them, and you won't have to borrow mine. So then you can stay and play Call of Duty."

"Um... yeah, I guess that makes sense." Sam wasn't sure how good of a job he was doing hiding his excitement. His physical excitement was obvious through his shorts, but he hoped to conceal his exhilaration at Henry's plan.

"So, I guess...", Henry said, pausing just a moment before unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts, revealing the outline of a hard cock, straining against black boxer briefs and being pulled down and to the left by them.

Sam did the same, but his shorts were much tighter than his cousin's, and his boxers were much looser than Henry's boxer briefs, so his hard member sprung most of the way up, though his open fly.

"Nice, dude", Henry said, as he lifted himself off the bed and slid his cargo shorts all the way off, throwing them on the ground at the foot of the bed. He then grabbed his cock through just the thin fabric of his boxer briefs and stroked it, shuddering as he did.

Sam followed suit, though when he lifted his butt off the bed, his cockhead slid slightly out of his foreskin, making direct contact with the thin material of his boxers, and making a little wet spot of precum in them.

Henry noticed the wet spot, but didn't mention it. Instead, he said "Ahhhhh, that feels better, doesn't it?" as he continued to stroke his barely covered erection.

"Definitely."

A few moments later, the cameraman pulled out his slicked cock and stroked it while he shot rope after rope of thick cum onto an eager Megan. Most of it landed on her abdomen, but a small amount landed on her lips, and the last, faintest shots landed directly on her shaved pussy. She smiled, licked her lips clean and said "thank you, baby", then the video was over.

"She was totally covered", Sam said reverently.

"Yeah, it looked good on her", Henry agreed. "What should we watch now? I'm... not finished." He said this last part while pulling his hard dick away from his body, then letting go, causing his boxer briefs to pull his dick back to his body with a gentle "thwack" sound.

"Me, either", Sam said, emulating Henry by hitting his cock with his hand to make it bounce. "Whatever you want. I jerk off to all kinds of stuff."

Henry pulled up PornHub on his iPad, then pointed at one of the videos on the home page called '18 Year Old Slut Get Creampied By Two Best Friends.' "How about this one?"

"Yeah, she's hot."

Henry tapped on the video, and it started playing. The scene opened with the girl sitting practically naked on a couch between two beefy guys holding video game controllers. Henry skipped a few minutes in, and the image changed to her on her knees in front of the couch, while the two guys thrusted their dicks into her mouth at the same time. She had a hand on each one of their bare, muscular asses, pulling them into her in sync with their thrusts.

"Good girl", Sam said. "She loves those thick cocks in her mouth." His speed on his own cock increased.

The girl pushed the two guys out of her mouth so she could breathe, and they repositioned.

"Thick and uncut", Henry noted lustily, well aware that an uncut cock was just inches away from him.

The girl in the video got on her hands and knees on the couch, with one guy lying on his back in front of her, where she was sucking his dick and licking his balls, and another guy behind her, pressing his surprisingly long tongue into her pussy, while his meaty cock and balls dangled untouched between his strong legs.

"Fuck, they're hot", Henry said, picking up speed on his cock to match Sam's rhythm. "I think I'm close to... I'm gonna blast!"

"Fuck yeah, man, me, too. So fucking hot." Sam's cock had been leaking more and more precum as the session went on, but it was now a small steady stream that had soaked the part of his boxers where his dick made contact. It was now running down his shaft as he stroked furiously, desperately needing to cum.

Moments later, Sam heard Henry make a series of deep grunts in a staccato pattern. He looked over and saw Henry's head leaned back with his eyes closed as spurts of pearly white cum appeared at the tip of his covered dick.

The sight of his cousin cumming right next to him sent Sam over the edge. He moaned in pleasure as he kept his eyes fixed on his cousin's rapture. His own creamy cum also came through his underwear, but he didn't notice. He was pumping his cock and cumming, and that was all he cared about then.

As Henry came down from his high, he looked over to see how Sam was doing and saw that Sam was very clearly looking over at the still significant bulge in his boxer briefs and the cum that had spurted through. He hadn't expected to see Sam looking at him instead of the porn, but he instinctively understood. You can watch porn anywhere, but seeing your buddy cum to that porn at the same time as you is very intense.

"Fuck yeah, that felt amazing, huh, bud?" Henry asked Sam, who was still glowing.

"Mmm, yeah...", Sam sighed in contentment, all of his stress and weirdness from earlier that day seemed to have melted away. Or to be making a sticky mess in his boxers.

"Do you feel better?" Henry asked.

"What do mean? Better about what?"

"I don't know. You just seemed so on edge today -- like in the locker room, you weren't really responding to me, and then you were late for laps."

"Oh... yeah... I wasn't sure if you felt... weird or whatever about... y'know"

"About us jacking off together? We're just being guys, dude. Guys need to cum. I think you can die if you don't cum enough."

Sam laughed. "I don't think that's going to happen to me. But I guess you're right. Just guys being guys. It does feel really good to do it with you."

"Right? I wasn't sure if that was just me." Henry paused for a moment before continuing, "I just shot a huge load in here; I'd better clean up." Henry pointed at the large and growing wetspot in his boxer briefs.

"Me, too." The thinner material Sam's boxers was completely soaked with his cum and precum, so the material was sticking to his still deflating cock.

With that, Henry got up, took off his shirt, then bent down and carefully pulled his cumsoaked boxer briefs off before tossing both into his hamper. Now completely naked, he remembered to move his dirty gym clothes from his bag into the hamper, too.

Sam got up and followed suit, though he tossed his shirt on the bed, since he didn't have anything else to change into. He wasn't sure why Henry had removed his, but he didn't mind one bit. After wiping the cum off himself with his boxers, he pinched the base of his dick with his thumb and forefinger and stroked forward, depositing the last drop of his load onto the underwear, also rolling his foreskin back over his cockhead. Just like yesterday, Henry watched this part intensely.

Sam placed his makeshift cumrag (actually a very soft pair of nicely fitting boxers) in his gym bag, then turned to Henry expectantly.

Henry, who had not gotten the underwear Sam was waiting for, gestured toward Sam's crotch and asked, "So... how does that... work?"

Playing ignorant, Sam said, "Well, sometimes I get turned on, and then it gets really hard, then I stroke it, which feels really good, and then some stuff comes out. You should try it sometime."

"Oh, really? Amazing. No, I mean, like... the extra skin on yours."

"It's not really extra. It's supposed to be there." Here Sam rolled his foreskin back, exposing his deflating cockhead, then rolled it all the way forward again, pulling it out to its fullest extent beyond the tip of his cock. "But I'm pretty sure I have more skin than most guys."

"So it's not, like... in the way or whatever?"

"No. It's what I'm used to. I don't really get how yours works." Sam let out a light laugh.

"Well, sometimes I get turned on, and then it gets really har--"

"Oh, really? How original. Anyway, are we just gonna stand here looking at each other's dicks, or are you gonna get me some underwear to to put my 'extra skin' into?"

Henry grabbed a couple of pairs of his trademark black boxer briefs from his dresser (just how many did he have in there?) and threw one of them at Sam, hitting him in the face with it.

Sam briefly wondered if Henry had ever cum in that pair. The thought made his dick bounce, though it was still well on its way down. He put on the pair, mostly watching Henry, as he did the same.

Henry gestured to the corner of his room, where two camping chairs sat, pointed toward a small TV. "Call of Duty?"

"Yeah, man."

The two sat down next to each other, both wearing nothing but a pair of Henry's boxer briefs. They played for a while, talking about the game and relaxing. After a while, both guys' thoughts turned to what they had just done for a second time. They remembered how good it felt, how freeing it was to express that side of themselves with a friend -- or a cousin. Both guys' dicks started to stiffen, slowly at first, but neither one of them paid it much attention. Young guys get erections all the time, and they don't always notice.

After a particularly close victory, Henry triumphantly reached his arm out toward Sam and playfully smacked him on his bare chest with the back of his hand. "Boom, bitch. Gotcha." Henry then noticed Sam's semi creating a modest tent in the borrowed boxer briefs. "Looks like you liked it, too. Do you get hard when you get headshotted?" he asked playfully.

"Fuck you, man, it was close. And you're getting hard, too." Sam pointed to Henry's crotch. "Is that because I've been dominating you until the last match?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. No, I just keep thinking about that last video we watched. The girl was so hot, and the guys--". Henry paused here. He had been about to say that they had nice, big cocks, but he thought that might sound... not quite right. "-- they were really giving it to her."

Sam grabbed his cock through the boxer briefs and said "Yeah, man, that was a good one."

"Do you want to... go again?"

Sam, unsure whether Henry was referring to the game or to jerking off together, paused briefly.

"On the bed", Henry quickly added, pointing to the bed.

"Yeah, for sure," Sam said, giving his cock a stroke.

Both guys stood up, showing off the stiff tents in their underwear.

"Okay, but", Henry added, "I only have one more clean pair of these, so..."

"One of us has to... wait, no, that wouldn't work."

"So, I think we should do it without..." Henry finished his sentence with an unhelpful gesture. "Like... y'know... we would normally... at home."

Sam knew what Henry was saying, and his heart rate had doubled at the idea of not only jacking off with his cousin again, but doing so naked. He would get to see Henry wrap his fist around his cock and pleasure himself.

Sam simply said "I think that makes sense." But he didn't move an inch. He wanted to just follow whatever Henry was going to do.

"Okay, good. Because I really need to blast again." Henry took a few steps toward his bed, then paused to pull off his last remaining article of clothing, tossing them onto the foot of his bed.

Sam was impressed by how casually Henry was acting, and he followed suit, as Henry got the iPad from its stand.

When Henry turned back toward Sam with the iPad in his hand, he looked directly at Sam's hard dick and said "Nice, dude. I keep forgetting you're not circumcised. It looks nice." This was a lie. Henry never forgot about that. In fact, he'd spent quite a bit of time thinking about it.

Sam chuckled nervously. He wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to respond to a penis compliment, so he responded in kind. "Thanks, man. I like yours, too. It's really thick."

"Thanks. You um... ready?"

"Yeah, man."

The two sat down on the bed next to each other, completely naked, with their throbbing teen dicks aching to be used. Henry pulled up the porn site form before and found the same video they'd watched earlier, still on the front page. He selected it and skipped to where they were in the video when they'd both cum earlier that afternoon.

"This good?", Henry asked, looking over at Sam and not entirely by accident, getting another look at his hard cock.

"Perfect," Sam replied, grabbing his dick and starting to stroke slowly.

Henry opened a drawer in his nightstand and retrieved a small bottle of lube. He held it out to Sam who said with a note of confusion, "No, thanks."

Henry uncapped the bottle, poured a small amount onto his dick, then set the bottle down on the nightstand and proceeded to stroke, spreading the lube around.

Sam watched this in amazement (and delight at seeing his second-favorite dick hard and glistening). "Is that... good?"

"It's amazing. Sure you don't want some?"

Sam, worried about trying too many new things at once, declined: "Maybe next time." Sam immediately realized he was assuming there would be a next time and maybe Henry would think... something.

"I'll hold you to that, dude. It feels great."

The triad onscreen were in the same positions as they'd been left in, but before long, the guy with the thick dick who'd been eating the girl out changed positions to line up his shaft with her and plunge into her. His heavy balls swung with each thrust.

"Fuck, look at how he's stretching her with his dick," Henry said in lustful awe.

"She loves his thick dick", Sam agreed. "And his big nuts slapping against her."

Henry subconsciously grabbed his own large sack and tugged on it. It wasn't quite as big as the guy's in the video, but it was impressive and full of boiling cum. Sam, who had seen the back of that sack many times in the locker room, darted his eyes over to watch Henry tug on them and mentally noted that Henry liked to play with his balls.

12