Sam and Henry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small bead of precum escaped the tip of Sam's cock, and he moaned softly. "Mmm, I'm glad we're doing this. This feels even better than the other times. It feels so good to just have my dick out."

Henry finally had an excuse to look over, and he took it without hesitation. He watched Sam slide his foreskin over his cockhead repeatedly, smearing the precum all over his stiff dick.

Henry agreed, still watching Sam instead of the porn. "Mmm, yeah. This feels so good." Henry's lubed cock made a squelching sound as he pumped it eagerly with his fist. "I'm actually getting kinda close."

"Same", said Sam, looking over at Henry's rock hard dick and bouncing ballsack. He noticed that Henry's face was pointed somewhere between the iPad and his dick, but Henry's eyes gave away what he was really looking at. Sam liked that he was watching him. It made his own stroking feel more intense.

Henry realized he'd been staring, so he turned back to look at that iPad, where the two guys were now DPing the petite blonde.

'It must feel so good for those guys to rub their wet dicks together inside her', Henry thought.

Henry heard Sam whimper "Oh, fuck" and looked at him just in time to see his body -- including his defined abs -- tense up, as ropes of pearly cum shot out of his throbbing cock. Each shot landed with a wet splat on his smooth skin.

The sight of his hot cousin stroking his uncut cock to completion right next to him sent Henry over the edge, too, and he started to shoot his load onto his hairy belly. He instinctively grabbed his sack with his other hand as he came, heightening the experience. Strings of cum dangled from his body hair onto the skin below.

Sam came down from his orgasm first, surveying the cum that landed on his crotch and lower abs. "It's usually more than this", he said, a little bit embarrassed. "We just... y'know, right before."

"Yeah, dude, same", Henry said, looking at the relatively small amount of himself covered in cum. "Still", he continued, looking over at Sam's naked body, "that's a nice load you shot."

"You too, man. How do you get all that out of the hair on your stomach?"

"Usually I just try to wipe it off, but it's never fully out until I shower."

Henry reached into his nightstand again and pulled out a hand towel, handing it to Sam. "You first."

Sam wiped his taut body clean easily, then rubbed the towel on his cock to get any cum that had landed there, plus any that hadn't made it all the way out. He then handed the towel back to Henry, expecting him to get another one for himself.

Henry instead used the same towel that had just wiped up Henry's load to clean off his own. Some of the hair on his belly was a little bit stuck together still, but he was at least less sticky than he had been. Henry tossed the cumrag into the hamper and picked up the top pair of boxer briefs from the foot of the bed. Sam noticed that that was the pair that he had been wearing, but decided not to say anything.

"Fuck, dude, thanks. I feel so relaxed now. So much better to just pull them out and stroke." Henry was clearly still glowing from his orgasm.

"Fuck yeah", Sam agreed, as he rolled his foreskin back over his deflating glans. He then put on the pair of boxer briefs that Henry had been wearing. Even though he'd just jacked off twice, he still enjoyed knowing his was putting his dick where Henry's had just been.

The two guys finished dressing, and Sam said "I've gotta head home now."

"See you tomorrow?" Henry asked casually.

"For sure."

12