All Comments on 'Sam and Jake Pt. 02'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Keep it coming!!@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice!!

Bill needs to find out and approve of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

You are probably the best writer to come on here in a while. The story is so real and so seamless., just wonderful writing. The characters are well developed. There's is no other characters to distract from the story of Sam and Jake. It really does seem like a journey they are taking. Keep up the great work cant wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Well written and hot! The clandestine scenes are special. Another person commented to have Bill approve. Why not bring in a hot gilf,granny,aunt and expand the activities? Sam and Jake,Bill and mom(gran) sounds like a hot foursome. Just a thought. Your writing is in the same league as another Literotica great: Ffarkas. Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah!

Bill needs to find out and go neuclar on both of them!

OldbutboldOldbutboldalmost 4 years ago
Superb

Well written good story build up , i like that it is just Mom and Jake no others to complicate the reading , but you must add part 3/4 to give the story its ending , how you do it is up to you , but i'm sure it will be good judging by your efforts in part 1 and 2 , i gave 5 stars for each chapter . Please hurry with the conclusion .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I like the idea of maneuvering Bill to suggest that Jake take his place in physically pleasing Sam since he 1. can't anymore due to stress/medication/ED/work, etc. 2. since he's on the road so much and not around to please her, he'd rather see his son step up and help out rather than her having a secret affair with a stranger 3. he has his own mistress on the road and gives her permission to take a lover too especially if she keeps it in the family. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter three. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb writing

Superb, really looking forward to more. Especially Bill finding out and joining in. Excellent writing

fanlu426fanlu426almost 4 years ago
superb BUT

do not take the father in it, do not make it a threesome it will ruin the story like so many have done it where their is another male counterpart coming in mother,son relationships. don t take his best friend nor father in it.

let it be just the two of them please . otherwise nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!!

Have them fuck more often.. have Jake take her completely in her bed... own her in her marriage bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where Bill gets involved

While Bill was out of town working, he found he liked sex with men. Now Jake can fuck his Mom and Dad.

Joebttm694UJoebttm694Ualmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Looking forward to Pt. 3 Hope Sam gets pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it just Mother and Son story

Please for gods sake, dont bring in an aunt, a friend , a guy, an uncle or even dad into this mix and ruin it like many other stories here!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Great story !!!!!

Really enjoy reading, the suspense of them being caught is exciting. Now they cannot stop. What will happen next. WOW !!!

Lord_grim1997Lord_grim1997over 3 years ago

Why i feel like... " Dad knows"

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy the patience and understanding of the respective situations developing between the mother and son. I find it hand to believe that she has not tried anal with her husband. Of course, this could be a generational situation or simply a unwillingness to sexually experiment. Husband's loss, son's gain. Great story so far. Another 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She must leave bill, sell the house, move in with Jake, but this time as lovers, move somewhere where nobody knows them

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

As I'm not into a woman being shared by two or more males, I didn't like that the mother wants to make compatible both relationships.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Top stuff. Really enjoying the naughty compulsiveness of the mum/son affair & each new element as it gets introduced (bad pun intended).

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Five stars so far for parts 1 and 2 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I’m deliciously enjoying your writing. The dialogue between the characters comes across as quite believable too.

As a new struggling writer one of the things I’m trying to improve on is the way my characters speak to each other. And by your work here, I’m seeing how it’s done. Bravo 👏

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

He she he she WTF is that a mother-son incest story or some bland generic erotica? If you want to write incest erotica, need to focus on continually highlighting the mother-son aspect rather than just he she paragraphs after paragraphs. Stopped reading by second page. 1 star only.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La4 months ago

Great Part 2. Thank you! 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sam and Jake Previous Part
Sam and Jake Series Info