Sam and Jake Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back and looked down at her, sweat on his chest and forehead from the exertion.

"Turns out I like having my nipples played with," he said, with a slight pant.

She smirked. "Turns out. I'll have to remember that."

She watched him pull the condom off and tie it before tossing it in the wastebasket and laying down next to her.

They cuddled up close, naked and entwined.

"I am going to have to get on the pill, I think. There's no way we're using condoms forever," she said quietly.

He nodded, lazily tracing his finger around one of her nipples.

"Also, we need to get going or I'll be late for work." So saying, she got up and went to his shower before realizing he didn't have anything for her to use there. She walked down the hall to the bathroom she shared with Bill.

Just as she got to the door and opened it, she was face to face with her husband coming out. He was showered and dressed, looking fresh and handsome. She felt a trace of the old attraction she'd felt towards him. She smiled tentatively, not sure if he still felt the same way as yesterday, now that she'd spent the night with Jake again.

He smiled brightly at her, and she let out an invisible sigh of relief. "Hey, morning! You look..." he paused to look down and she realized she was still naked. She fought the impulse to cover herself with her hands. He continued, "...like you need a shower."

Sam felt her cheeks flush and nodded, stepping aside to let him pass. He leaned in and bussed her cheek, murmuring, "You're glowing. I'm happy you're happy." And then he walked out of the bedroom, humming to himself. Clearly, he was happy too.

She jumped into the shower and quickly washed up, getting ready for work. Despite the brief awkwardness of running into Bill while naked with Jake's sweat covering her, she was in a good mood. A morning fuck will do that for a person, she thought.

The rest of her day was spent in the same glow that Bill had noticed.

***

Jake was equally happy. He only had 8 days of school left, he was fucking a gorgeous woman, and his confidence was sky high. He spent the day ignoring teachers, laughing with friends and generally floating on a cloud of euphoria.

He was happy his Mom had spent the night, not just because of the sex but because he so enjoyed being with her. Her presence was like a drug he never wanted to quit.

His friend Rusty noticed.

"Hey man, what's with you? Are you getting some?" his friend asked in the afternoon between class.

"Whattaya mean? Getting what?" he replied, knowing exactly what Rusty meant.

"You know. Sex. You're acting like my parents do after they have a date night." Rusty shuddered, clearly upset at the thought of his parent having sex.

"Who would I be having sex with? I'm just happy, okay? High School is almost over! 7 more days after today. What's not to be happy about?"

Rusty gave him a skeptical look before shrugging. "Hey you want to come over this Friday? My sister's friends are coming over for a 'sleepover'."

Rusty's sister was in college and her friends were very hot. Rusty and Jake wasted no opportunities to spend time around them. Unsurprisingly, the thought of being frustrated by half-dressed college girls didn't entice him like it once would have.

"Nah, I can't. I would normally, in a heartbeat, but I promised my Mom I'd go to a movie with her." His heart beat a thump at the lie. It was pretty flimsy; he'd never gone to the movies with his Mom before.

"You're going to a movie with your MOM!?! Dude, what's wrong with you? Please tell me you're kidding."

"No, she's all worried I'll leave her now that school is over and is getting all clingy. I had to promise."

"Whatever, if you change your plans you know where I'll be."

"Yeah, thanks. I'll let you know." Jake turned to walk to his class, wondering if Rusty had really bought it.

After class was done Jake hustled to the bus stop, anxious to make his way home. On the way there Rusty called after him.

"Hey Jake! Wait up!" Rusty trotted to catch up to Jake and said, "Hey, what movie are you going to on Friday? With your Mom." He said the last bit with contempt.

"I'm not sure, she was going to pick. Why?"

"I had a great idea. You know Terry, that red headed chick?"

Jake nodded that he knew the 'chick' in question.

"Well, I had a great idea. I asked her out a while ago but she didn't want to go out with me alone. So, I thought we could go with you and your Mom. She can't possibly protest about being on a date with an adult there." Rusty looked proud enough to have invented sliced bread.

Jake swallowed nervously. This was getting out of hand. He panicked a bit, and said, "Sure, yeah, that's fine. Like I say, I don't know which movie we're going to. You might not like it."

Rusty rolled his eyes. "Man, where is your head? I'm not going to actually watch the movie. This is a chance to get to second base."

"Come on Rusty, you can't make out with some girl at the movies with my Mom with us."

"That's where you're wrong. We'll sit behind you two. Your Mom's not going to turn around to look at us, but we're close enough to count as being there together."

Jake couldn't protest any more without making it weird. "Ok, whatever. Have you asked Terry yet?"

"Nope, going to do that right now. I'll let you know tomorrow if it's a go."

"Kay, later then." Jake walked to the bus stop with a much slower tread, not at all enthused about where this was going.

At home, when his Mom came home, he asked her if she could go to the movies with him that Friday.

***

Sam's heart flipped a bit when Jake asked her to the movies. What was this? A date? She asked him and he explained it all. How he had used movies as an excuse to get out of ogling girls at Rusty's house, but now he wanted to come along to the fictional outing.

"You really painted yourself into a corner, didn't you?" she asked.

He nodded glumly. "I couldn't think of a way to get out of it without saying the whole movie thing was a lie, but then how could I tell him that I'd rather hang out with my sexy Mom at home than look at some college girls?"

Sam blushed at his words. "I'm hardly in my prime anymore, Jake. I won't mind if you want to check out some sexy girls." The lie made her sad.

"Oh Mom, you know that's not true. I'd rather look at you any day. Plus, you let me touch you." Jake smiled a sly smile at her.

She laughed, relieved that he hadn't thrown her aside at the first hint of a girl close to his age. She supposed it would happen eventually, but for now she intended to keep him close.

"So, you want to go on a date with me, do you? What movie are you taking me to?"

"I told Rusty it was your choice."

He seemed glum still, so she tried to perk him up a bit. She sidled closer to him, feathering her fingers along his neck. "My choice, hmmmm?" She put her face next to his, letting him feel her cheek on his, before tilting her head to give an open-mouthed kiss on his neck. She swirled her tongue on his skin and left with a distinct suction noise.

"Did I ever tell you I give a mean hickey?" she asked.

"Moooooom, we can't do that kind of thing, Rusty and Terry will be behind us."

"No? Okay, well we'll see. I want to go to the new Jurassic Park movie. Make sure it's in IMAX."

Jake nodded, clearly not seeing where she was going with that pick.

***

The next two days sped by in a whirl of sex, condoms, pool play and cuddling. Jake tried to bury his anxiety about the double date with Rusty. Finally, the day arrived.

"Mom, seriously, if you want to cancel tonight, it's okay. I don't see us having a good time with Rusty and his date along."

Jake was miserable. He didn't want to go to the movie, but his Mom seemed happy to go along. She had refused to even think about cancelling, going so far as to coordinate what they wore tonight. She was in a black skirt that went to her knees with a red button-up blouse that covered her neck. He was in a red t-shirt and black shorts. He thought they looked ridiculous and wasn't sure how he would explain their matching motifs to Rusty.

As his Mom drove to pick up Rusty and his date at her house, he kept going over scenarios of how they could ditch the other pair. Pull the fire alarm? Fake a diarrhea spell? Claim he'd seen the movie already? They all seemed like the sitcom plots.

He tried to dissociate himself but eventually they were there. His Mom and Terry seemed to be getting along great, while Jake and Rusty hung behind. At one point, his Mom glanced at him and dropped back to wrap her arm around his. Rusty took the opportunity to join Terry.

She whispered into his ear, "Hey. I thought this was what you wanted. Us out and about, acting like a couple. You can't mope back here, babe."

Reluctantly he whispered back, "I am not moping. I just don't see how we can act like a couple without getting caught and outed. Rusty has a big mouth, if we do anything abnormal, the whole school will know about it."

He felt more than saw her smile as they walked. "You let me worry about that, okay? Try to have a good time."

He nodded into the dark, not sure if she saw his response. As they made their way to the specific theatre in the multiplex, he saw his Mom sidle up to Terry and talk to her closely. When she was done, she glanced back at him and dropped a sly wink. What was she up to?

When they got to the aisle where he and his Mom were to sit, she stopped and said, "Which seats do you all have?"

The arrangement was shown to be Terry and Rusty behind him and his Mom. His Mom didn't seem to like that. She said, "I want to sit with my new best friend. We'll take the back seats; you two guys sit in front of us."

He looked at Rusty, who looked back with a 'help me' expression. He nodded to his Mom. "Okay, sounds good." He walked to his seat.

Behind him he heard Rusty let out an exasperated sigh. "Don't you want to sit with me, Terry?" he heard Rusty say in a stage whisper. Clearly she indicated 'no' and so Rusty joined Jake, muttering to himself about college girls and his sister.

"Sorry, man. You brought this on yourself. My Mom likes to do things her own way."

Rusty didn't even acknowledge him. Jake made himself comfortable and watched the opening trailers and commercials, more comfortable with the situation than he'd been for days. He should have known his Mom would take care of it.

Once the movie started in earnest, it wasn't long before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He felt a mouth come close to his ear and then a voice whispered, "Hey, change places with Terry, okay? I think she needs some male company."

Jake looked behind him to see his Mom gesturing to Terry, that they should swap. Terry looked amenable. He looked at Rusty, who was clearly into the movie now. He quickly stood up and used his seat to step up to the next row, and then held the seat for Terry to step down. Within seconds they had completed the swap, and now he was sitting with his Mom behind Terry and Rusty. Clever girl.

He looked at his Mom and leaned over to whisper in her ear, but she just brushed him off, pointing at the screen. Hmph. Fine. He proceeded to watch the next ten minutes of the movie, getting more and more absorbed, until he felt a light touch on his crotch. He looked down and saw his Mom's hand casually draped over his thigh, her fingers brushing against his dick in his shorts.

He looked over at her, but she seemed to be engaged in the on-screen action. Figuring it could definitely be seen as innocent, he lifted his arm and draped it over her shoulder. Classic move, he thought with a smug smile. He also looked to the screen for diversion.

Before long he felt his Mom's hand move, starting to squeeze and massage his thigh. Nothing overt, nothing fast. Just slow, small movements. The thing was, her hand was close enough to his dick that he could feel her movements. That led to a response, and soon his dick was snaking down his leg, closer to her hand. He thought he even spotted the moment she felt his dick burrow under her hand as it grew. She froze, and then resumed the slow movement, this time with an emphasis on his dick in particular. Jake thought he might be in heaven.

As his snake continued to grow, and his Mom's hand continued to massage, he dropped his own hand down over her chest. Now instead of just holding her shoulder, he was holding her breast, as casually as if he'd always done so. Jake felt his heart rate increase as the sense of danger did. What if Rusty turned around now? What if he was caught with his Mom's boob in his hand? And yet it didn't stop him from groping and massaging, just as she was doing to his dick.

After a few minutes of his, his Mom used her other hand to take his off her chest, and around her head. Jake tried to contain his disappointment; he knew that she might shut him down, they couldn't go too far after all. She finished by placing his hand on her own lap, but as she let his hand go, she briefly pushed his hand down, the pressure transferring to her groin.

Jake took the hint. He started to push down on her pelvis, feeling how her flesh moved under his hand. At one point, when glancing down from the movie screen, he saw that her skirt had ridden up a bit. Nothing too alarming, just her knees were now visible. Were they always visible?

He kept looking down now, trying to figure out if her skirt had moved up. He determined that it wasn't moving now...but maybe it could be persuaded to move. He kept his eyes on the screen as he grabbed the hem of her skirt and moved it towards her crotch. His movements were slow and deliberate, and for each bit of flesh he exposed, he explored. Knee, thigh and then further up. As he reached her panties, his hand now under her skirt, he felt her spread her legs wide.

Jake glanced around quickly to see if anyone else was watching, but they were alone on their aisle, and no one behind them. As he ran his fingers over her mound, he noted with glee that she was wearing the sheer panties he had bought her. He ran his finger from her clit down as far as he could go, feeling the heat and moisture seeping through. It seemed that as carefully as she was watching the movie, this caress was not something she could ignore, and he was right. He heard her let out a small breath, a sigh, an exhalation that only a lover would recognize, barely audible over the sound of the dinosaurs on screen. A testament to the arousal she was feeling as he ran his hands over her.

Jake was torn. He was aware of Rusty and Terry just one row in front of them, but also didn't care. He was experiencing his mother's desire in a public setting for the first time and it was as intoxicating as anything they had done so far. He could no more stop moving his fingers over her pussy in its sheer prison than he could stop breathing. He wanted nothing more than to drench himself in her sexuality, feeling every clench of every muscle as she reacted to his touch.

He pushed his fingers into her panties but she quickly slammed her legs closed. Sensing her head turned to him, he pulled his hand out, and she eased her legs open again. So that was the boundary. He accepted it and renewed his touching, adding a teasing element to it. Light touches, caresses. Stopping for a time before starting again in a new location. He enjoyed it much more than the movie.

At one point his Mom put her head on his shoulder and held on to his arm, caressing it. Anyone seeing would clearly take it for affection, but there was no one looking. She kept her hand on his leg, never doing more than squeezing and rubbing. It kept him incredibly hard throughout, and it started to get painful near the end of the movie. He hoped his Mom wouldn't leave him with blue balls. As the movie ended, they straightened up. He looked over at his Mom and sucked his fingers to remove the moisture that covered them.

They got home after the movie and found that the extensive teasing resulted in fast and hard orgasms for them both. Neither complained as they fell asleep, cuddled up close.

***

Sam woke up feeling like she could laze the day away, having sex with her son in bed on a quiet Saturday. That was a pleasant thought, but also one that resulted in nothing getting done around the house. She was all for a day of sex, but maybe, just maybe, if she made Jake work for it a bit, it'd be all the sweeter. She stealthily got out of his bed and left, going to shower and dress for chores.

Thinking of the night before, the skirt had been a fun way to give Jake access to her fun parts. Maybe she could continue the free access. She found a shorter skirt and didn't bother with panties. The loose fabric flowing on her naked skin was a new sensation. As she put on a sport bra and tank top, she remembered that she couldn't be too open with her goods. Last night they'd used the last of the condoms, so she needed to get more. Maybe Jake could get them this time?

Downstairs she looked for Bill but he seemed to be out. He was certainly taking advantage of the new situation with his coworker, she thought. Oh well, good for him. It was what allowed her to be with Jake.

She spent a bit picking up around the house before moving to the kitchen. It was the messiest. No one had done any dishes in several days. Sam didn't really like washing dishes but wasn't opposed to it either. She liked to put on headphones and listen to music while she worked.

A few minutes into the dishes she was wiping a plate when she was startled to feel someone hug her from behind. And something else was hugged...

***

Jake examined the situation. His sexy Mom was doing dishes with headphones on, swaying in time with the music. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso, giving her a firm good-morning hug. He was wearing some light shorts but still his morning hardon pushed into her butt, and he delighted in how his dick parted her ass cheeks. He pushed harder, digging himself deeper, letting her butt hug his dick.

"Morning, Mom," he said.

He looked over his Mom's shoulder to where she had her hands buried in the water. She was washing efficiently, her movements causing her butt to sway back and forth, rubbing on his dick.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"SURE," she said, too loud because of the headphones.

He laughed and popped one side of the headphones up. "You're yelling. What can I do?"

She smiled and gestured to a towel nearby. "You can dry, thanks."

He went to step away from her, but looking down at where they were joined, decided against it. Maybe he could have some fun. He stepped back enough to free his dick from her ass and then dropped his shorts, letting his dick bob in front of him. He ran his hands over her bottom, caressing it downwards until he got to the hem of her skirt. He pulled it up and gathered it at her waist.

He smiled wickedly as he saw she wasn't wearing panties. His dick lurched. His Mom turned her head and looked at him with a question in her eyes until she saw him naked behind her. She smiled and turned back to the sink.

Jake took his time fondling her soft, generous, pale ass cheeks, even going to so far as to smack them a little. His Mom put her head down at the sink, stopping moving. She was waiting for something?

He ran one hand from the top of her butt, down her crack and under, eventually caressing her pussy lips. His finger split them and he felt some moisture there. He ran his hand back up, roaming all over her ass before diving back down between her legs again. This time he felt more moisture. He again ran his fingers between them, digging between her lips a bit before pulling out and going roaming again.

Jake couldn't get much of his hand between her legs, and so dropped to his knees. At this height behind her, he could get a close-up view of her voluptuous ass. It was so smooth, her skin creamy. He couldn't resist kissing one of her cheeks, then the other. He tapped one ankle and tried to move her leg aside, to give himself room to explore. She obliged, moving her leg and letting him get his whole hand on her pussy.