Sam and Jake Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heaven for him. She was so wet that his hand slipped through her labia easily. He moved from back to front, rubbing her clit one second and then inserting a finger into her pussy the next. He started spreading her juices further back until he had lubed up her puckered back door as well. His route now started at her clit with some firm fingers rubbing back and forth before moving to insert inside of her and then ending with rimming around her butthole. Jake didn't stop spreading her hot pussy fluid around until the area between her legs was coated in it. The smell spread through the kitchen, and each time he breathed in it was like a shot of aphrodisiac.

His Mom's torso had slowly been sinking further and further down to the sink and now she was full bent over, her legs spread to give him room. Between her legs he could see her breasts in her top and her hair dangling around her face. Her eyes were clenched shut.

Seeing an opportunity, he bent down and moved his face close to her butt. Her heat and feminine smell wafted over him. He moved closer until he was breathing on her pussy. He heard her give a quiet 'oh fuck' and she then dropped her chest even lower, presenting her pussy to him. He smiled and gripped her thighs, one to a hand before extending his tongue to give her wet pussy lips a light lick. A taste. A caress she would surely feel, but be too fleeting to be satisfying. He proceeded to move his taste from spot to spot, from her clit to her lips. He slowly extended the amount of time he licked her, lasting up to a second per lick now. Jake's efforts were rewarded with sighs and deep breaths from his Mom. He noticed something interesting as he was exploring her. Each time he touched her pussy with his tongue, she clenched. He placed his tongue at her entrance and burrowed the tip in her, then roamed slowly up, his tongue tip travelling over her slick skin until he reached her back entrance.

He heard her gasp and she clenched up again when he started to move his tongue around and around her asshole. He moved one hand from her leg, and met no resistance when he located the entrance to her pussy by feel and then pushed two fingers inside of her, sawing them back and forth. His Mom cried out and started quivering, her legs shaking. He felt her pussy grip his fingers tightly, squeezing them in a vice grip. He kept this up, fucking her with his hand while licking her.

He alternated his pressure, and finally he was rewarded with the sound of his Mom crying out, "OHFUUUUCKJAKE!!!"

All he could do now was to hold on as his Mom went into a full-on convulsion, cum squirting out of her, dripping down his arm. Her orgasm went on and on, his fingers still stroking inside of her, his tongue roaming around her backside until eventually she went limp. He took his fingers out of her and then started just gently caressing her pussy with his tongue. Up and down, lightly. His Mom moaned and held on the counter.

Jake couldn't hold back any longer. His dick was an iron rod, jutting from his groin. He stood up and caressed his Mom's ass, sidling up behind her until his dick was pressing into the entrance of her pussy. He could feel the warm, wet entrance kiss the head of his dick, but the lack of a condom made him pause. He wanted nothing more than to plunge full length inside of her, feel her spread around him as he fucked into her, but he wasn't going to.

He had a thought. She had mentioned going on the pill. Maybe she was protected? Maybe he could fuck her bareback, as he so desperately wanted.

He grabbed his shaft and lazily used his head as a massager, painting it between her lips. He decided it couldn't hurt to ask if she was protected, and said, "Hey, Mom, is this okay?"

***

Sam hung on to the counter, her head down, mouth still open as she recovered from the orgasm her son's mouth and fingers had given her. Her pussy still radiated pleasure throughout her body.

She was not really paying attention to what he was doing when he stood up and grabbed her hips until she felt his cock come into contact with the entrance of her vagina. They were out of condoms, and she knew he knew that. She hoped that he was just teasing. Maybe she could give him a blowjob?

She almost stood upright when she felt his cock moving between her labia, hitting her clit. The touch was too distracting. She heard him ask, "Hey, Mom, is this okay?"

It was more than okay. She nodded her head. She felt him readjust his stance and then cried out as he buried himself inside of her in one thrust. She heard him cry out at the same time as she did, as they both recalled how wonderful he felt inside her without a condom. She felt him split her in the way only his cock could, his ridges and veins rippling along the nerves at her entrance. She had been missing this, a fertile Man Cock inside of her, its head at the entrance to her womb, where it could do the job it was made to do.

A thought pressed through her sex-induced haze. Should he be doing this? She almost abandoned the thought as he started to piston into her. She got lost in the feel of him fucking her. She could feel his warmth, his skin on her skin. His hands on her hips, holding her as he fucked her pussy. The thought floated to the surface again. Why no condom? Who cared? This was what she wanted anyways, to hell with those awful rubbers.

Sam closed her eyes and focused on the feel of his power as thrust into her, the head of his cock reaching her cervix before pulling back to jangle the nerves at her entrance. She could feel the texture of his cock as he rammed it into her over and over. She was still leaking juices from her orgasm and now they were coating his cock, soaking his balls. His full, heavy scrotum swung against her clit every time his pelvis met her ass. She imagined how much semen he shot when he came. She thought of his cock spitting his thick batter into her, and shuddered with pleasure. Her son's naked cock was capable of delivering his baby into her womb, right now. He was mating with her.

As each thought of Jake cumming inside her fertile pussy passed through her mind, Sam got more and more aroused. Between those thoughts and the cock pounding her, she had another powerful orgasm. Was this what she wanted? For her son to get her pregnant? The answering convulsion in her pussy as she gripped her son's cock was answer enough. She was a fertile woman. He was a virile man. If he came inside of her, they could make a baby in her belly. And she wanted it.

She started to whisper the thoughts as they came to her. Low at first but gaining in volume.

"My son is going to fuck a baby into me." She felt him push inside of her.

"My son is going to pump me full of his semen." She felt his cock hit her cervix with a kiss.

"My son is going to impregnate me with his baby, our baby." She felt his cock expand inside of her as he started to deliver his silvery bolts of semen directly into her womb.

"Fuck, Jake, yessss, that's it! You're giving me your baby!" This final bit was said at full volume, almost a yell.

Behind her, she heard her son grunt through his orgasm as his cock shot gobs of cum into her. She felt a burst of heat blossom in her belly, as if she could feel life taking form in her at that very moment. The thought brought on another mini-orgasm, causing her kegels to contract around him, milking his semen out of his cock and into her pussy.

Eventually Jake pulled out and stepped back, leaving her missing the feel of him inside of her. She stood up and turned around, joy in her heart. She looked at his face for the joy she herself felt but saw only confusion.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He tilted his head slightly, and said, "Why did you say that stuff about giving you a baby? Aren't you on the pill?"

Sam's heart froze in her chest. He thought she was on the pill. That's why he'd asked if it was okay. Not because he wanted to make a baby, but because he thought they were safe now.

"I... I'm not on the pill. I haven't gotten it yet. I... thought you were asking me if it was okay to fuck me bareback.

She watched him process this.

"Sooo, you said yes to me fucking you without a condom, or being on the pill... do you want me to impregnate you?"

At those words she felt an aching response in her nipples. She said, "I didn't understand what you were asking, and then you started fucking me, and then I didn't care... it just felt so good." She smiled to see the corresponding nod from him. "Then the thought that I could get pregnant took hold of my brain. Once it had formed, I realized I wanted it, and it was all I could think about. And still right now, all I want is for you to fuck a baby in me." The crude language set off pings of pleasure as she pictured him doing what she described.

His expression seemed to morph several times as he listened. She'd never been so anxious about a reaction before. The longer it went on, the more anxious she got until she realized something. His cock, which had been going limp ever since he pulled out, was now rock hard again. She looked down at it in astonishment, and then back up to his face.

"Does that...mean what I think it means?" she said, timidly pointing at his once again rampant Man Cock.

"I think it does. For some reason the thought of me making you pregnant is super hot to me."

"It's super hot to me too," she said. She felt something on her leg, and lifted up the skirt that had resumed being a skirt when she stood up. It revealed her red, swollen, pussy, glistening with her juices. Down her leg flowed a trail of semen as it drained out of her pussy.

"I think the first batch has been lost. Do you think you can make another?" she said, looking up at him.

In response, he gently took her hand and led her to his room, to make love to her all over again.

She was so tired afterwards that she drifted off to sleep with her womb saturated with her son's thick, potent sperm.