All Comments on 'Sam and Jake Pt. 05'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More...More chapters !!!!

This story is getting very interesting. Cannot wait for more chapter. ASAP

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Sam and Jake keep each other on the 'edge' and that makes this series so very hot! I hope we see more and maybe both Sam and Susan will be expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sam and jake, great story

great story hope it leads to some lesbian action, maybe even a strap on, since jake already had her ass. Double action, jake and susan, on sam.can't wait for the follow up

AlexR90AlexR90over 3 years ago
Great series

Absoutely love this series and really hope you find the time to keep going with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

Love the series but should leave the pregnancy angle alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

The way you write the mother's thoughts, the pregnancy angle and now the intervention of a third party are well done and compellingly erotic. Keep the streak going. Thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I love the series but I'm not sure about the Susan angle just yet. The hot fucking still deserves five stars and a favorite point though.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

It is nice to see that mother and son have reached higher level of comfort with each other. I like character and plot/subplot development. Once again, this is a great series. 5 star rating.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarmover 2 years ago

Love the series. I disagree on the comments about Susan. Suspect a threesome is coming (and cumming). Been so hot and I suspect about to continue.

BaelinythBaelinythabout 2 years ago

Fun to read until Susan. Didn't bother with the rest of the chapters.

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

It went from a 5⭐️ To a 3⭐️ In the last few paragraphs for me once Susan was brought in to this

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

It has been the introduction of Susan that has bothered me but keeping the dad in the picture. I didn't like it but I wouldn't tell the author to change the story, it's his, not mine. I began reading this story after I read and liked "The Supplement" and I thought I liked what she writes, but it seems that's not so. I would have liked to see the wife willing to sacrifice everything to be with his son, but he isn't willing to renounce "her normal life" to be only with her son. I don't see love for her son, but lust. It seems she is in lust, not in love and that kills the story for me. But as I said, it his story, not mine and if that's is what he likes reading...

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Why the fuck is “anonymous” commenting on parts 6 & 7, as well as revealing spoilers about this series that the readers haven’t come across yet??? What the fuck??? 😡

writingwhatilike you DO have the ability to remove comments that give away your plots that most of your readers don’t want to see beforehand.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I don't know about the twist with Susan here at the end of this chapter. Let's see what happens in chapter 6.....

MorgueticiaMorgueticia12 months ago

This story does not need a 3rd, in fact, I'm done reading. It was so hot up until Susan, too. What a shame.

Chrissy140Chrissy1406 months ago

I'm glad to see that them getting caught isn't going to turn into a big drama. I like this story (and all of your stories really) alot.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman12 days ago

Excellent twist with Susan, been wondering of that was going to be added. There's been quite a bit of allusion to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES