Sam and Jake Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready for his last day of school was weird. Instead of a summer off and another year looming, now he was faced with the unknown abyss of life. Sure, he would probably go to college or get a job but it wasn't the same safe routine he could rely on. He was more than a little anxious about it. He'd tried asking Rusty what he was going to do, but every time Jake brought it up Rusty just changed the subject.

Getting downstairs he was sad again to see he had missed his Mom altogether. He grabbed a quick breakfast and headed to school.

Once there it was a whirlwind of activity. Mostly kids saying goodbyes and goofing off. Some prep on the gym for the grad ceremony. Jake found Rusty hanging out in the cafeteria with Terry. He walked up to them and they chatted briefly but he could tell he was an unwelcome third wheel. Jake had to assume Rusty was dating Terry now, because they were hanging around together a lot.

"Hey, are you going to the dance later?" he asked.

Rusty looked at him, then glanced at Terry. She was looking expectantly at Rusty. He said, "Yeah, I'm going with Terry."

"Oh, that's great! Well, have fun. I'll probably just skip it, or hang out a bit and then leave early. Maybe I'll see you there." Jake left to go find somewhere else to feel awkward.

As a final day of school went, it didn't really meet his expectations, and so he went home at lunch and didn't go back. He swam some laps in the pool, watched a bit of TV, basically hung around moping because he didn't have anyone to hang out with.

At 3pm when he was finally considering passing the time by breaking his promise not to jerk off, he heard a car pull up into the driveway. He perked up as his Mom bust through the door with bags on her arms, talking a mile a minute.

"Hi babe! How was your last day of school? Are you excited for tonight? I bet you are, I remember being a nervous wreck for my graduation day. Did you talk to Rusty, are you two going to the dance together? How is that nice girl, Terry, have you seen her? I thought she and Rusty hit it off at the theatre but I really wasn't paying too close attention, as you know."

She finished the last sentence by plopping her bags onto the counter in the kitchen and turning to him with a big smile.

Jake looked at her and felt a warm comfy feeling wash over him at being with her again.

"Ummmm, school was lame, everybody was busy. I am nervous for tonight. I saw Rusty, he's going with Terry to the dance." He looked at the bags. "What's all this?"

She surveyed her haul and then said, "I know you don't have a date for the dance tonight, so I thought I could go with you... if that's okay."

Jake felt his heart melt inside of him at her hopeful expression. "Oh damn, Mom. I would love for you to come. It would really make my night."

Her hopeful smile blossomed into a beaming grin. "Oh, that makes me so happy! I am going to try this stuff on now, okay? You just wait here; I want to see your face when you see me in this dress." She gathered up the various bags and hustled upstairs to their bedroom.

Jake waited impatiently in the kitchen for her to return. When she did his jaw fell to the floor and he started reconsidering taking her with him. He'd be fighting all the guys off with a stick.

First, she was wearing an ankle length dress made of a thin silver metallic cloth that shimmered as she moved, hugging her curves. There were two slits up her sides to the top of her legs, that when she walked exposed plenty of flesh. He could see a garter on one leg, high up. Her chest was exposed by a low v in the front and Jake honestly couldn't tell if she had any support there at all, and yet her fabulous breasts pressed together for incredibly lush cleavage. The v drew up and spread to show all of her neck and half of her shoulders. Her arms were half covered with loose sleeves, and she had a silver necklace, bracelets and earrings.

"Do you like it? I'll have my hair pulled up as well."

Jake just stared and stared. "Mom, you look so fucking sexy, I don't think I could make it to the dance. I'll ravish you in the driveway!"

His Mom laughed gaily, waving her hand as if to dismiss his praise. She looked down and said, "Do you really like it? I can take it back. I just wanted to wear something memorable for you."

"Honestly Mom, I've never seen a more gorgeous dress on such a sexy woman. My cock is hard for you just seeing you in it. Can we... you know, take it off upstairs?"

"Oh babe, we don't have time. I'm off to get my hair done really quick before your ceremony. I'll make it up to you tonight though, okay?"

He nodded glumly, still staring at her as she twirled and walked back upstairs to change out of the dress. It was going to be a long night.

***

Sam rushed to get out of the dress, shivering as the soft fabric caressed her body as it came off. She'd never worn anything like it and was very anxious that she no longer had the body to pull it off, but Jake's reaction seemed positive.

She had woken up with the sudden sure knowledge that she had to go to the dance with him tonight, and so had begged off work in order to go shopping. Several hours of trying dresses on, with help from several salespeople had resulted in this daring piece of cloth. Now to get her hair done and she'd be complete.

She'd managed to get an emergency appointment across town, which was incredible considering the number of people who needed hair done for grad ceremonies around the city. The extra $50 she promised probably helped.

As she drove, she thought back to her own grad dance. It had been a sad affair, as the boy who accompanied her had left her half way through when she made it clear there'd be no sex between them that night. She had found some other friends and they had made the best of it, but the memory was forever soured by that one idiot.

Tonight would not be the same, she vowed. Her date was getting laid.

Several hours later, the grad ceremony was done, his diploma collected and hat thrown. She felt a surge of desire watching him walk across the stage. He was so confident and handsome. She savoured the feeling, saving it up so she could use it later.

Now here she was, getting ready for the dance. She examined every angle in the mirror in her bedroom, the room she shared with her son and lover, and decided that she did look good. Her hair was now done up in loops and swirls, exposing her neck and ears. The dress enhanced the parts of her she was proud of and hid the ones she wasn't. The only hitch so far was that she had not been able to find a single pair of panties that didn't show lines through the dress. The eventual decision was naturally to not wear any.

Sam spun in place to watch how the dress moved once again. She couldn't get over how it felt on her bare skin. She finished her preparations with some perfume between her breasts and behind her ears, and then in a fit of daring she placed some between her thighs. Grinning wickedly, she went to join her date downstairs. She tried to suppress a grin of glee at his expression on seeing her again. This would be a fun night.

Bill had agreed to chauffeur them to the dance to avoid the pains of parking, and he too showed his appreciation for her outfit. It was only a raised eyebrow and a low whistle, but she knew what it meant. As he dropped them off at the entrance he left with a simple, "Don't do anything too memorable. You are mother and son."

As Sam walked arm in arm with Jake to the front desk, she tried to keep Bill's words in her mind. She did have to be careful. She kept repeating it to herself until she saw what the other girls were wearing. Some of the outfits made her feel overdressed. Kids these days really went all out, she thought, until she spotted another obvious mother and son duo, and ended up judging her outfit as the classier one.

Boldened by this revelation that she wasn't actually going to stand out that much, Sam relaxed and walked with Jake to get a table and some refreshments. The gym was laid out in a classic horseshoe arrangement of tables with a dance floor in the center. A stage had a band setting up, readying to play whatever it is live bands played for young adults.

Jake delivered her to a table that had some of his friends already ranged around it, including Rusty and Terry. She smiled at them, glad to see friendly faces.

"You look really nice, Mrs. Graham," Rusty said. He reacted as if he'd been kicked and then looked at Terry ruefully.

"Thank you Rustiford. You look nice as well." She put her handbag down on the table and introduced herself to the two other couples there, one of which was another mother and son date. The other mother was wearing something that looked like it would be found in a fairy tale with godmothers. The godmother only nodded briefly after inspecting Sam's dress. Sam suppressed the urge to cover her chest, it wasn't her issue if the godmother couldn't stand a little cleavage.

Jake returned with a drink for her and she gratefully took the opportunity to hide behind it from the godmother. They all sat and made polite small talk until the MC decided they had hit critical mass and started the event. She was a spritely red head in a shimmery diaphanous dress, like Tinkerbell and she moved a lot as she talked. She introduced some notables, made some jokes, and then started the dance off by dragging an unsuspecting guy on to the dance floor. At least it seemed he was unsuspecting, but he didn't make a fuss about staying out there with her.

Sam looked expectantly at Jake, waiting for him to see her. She had to clear her throat several times before he looked over and said, "Oh! Would you like to dance, Mom?"

She nodded and accepted his hand as he led her to join the other couples dancing. Thankfully it was a song that allowed for slower, closer dancing as she didn't think her dress was up for a mosh pit. Did they still have mosh pits?

She cuddled up to Jake, making sure not to be too cuddly, as he led her around. He was an adequate dancer, she decided. She enjoyed feeling his arms at her waist, and wished for closer contact but kept Bill's words of caution in mind.

After the song was over, she walked back to their table. The godmother and her son and the other couple had left to dance, leaving just Rusty and Terry at the table. Sam raised an eyebrow at Terry, who shrugged morosely and rolled her eyes towards Rusty.

"Rustiford, are you going to dance with Terry?" she asked.

"Um...oh yeah...I guess so? Would you like to dance?" he said, talking to Terry.

She nodded, and stood up with a glance of gratitude to Sam, who smiled back and shrugged. Sometimes boys were just oblivious and needed help.

As Sam sat with Jake, she looked around as best she could without moving her head. She was checking out the lay of the land, trying to see when she could make her move. When it looked like the coast was clear, she tapped Jake on the shoulder and motioned him to move his chair closer. He did, until they were pretty much shoulder to shoulder, chairs under the table, tablecloth hiding their laps.

Sam moved her hand over and took his, moving it to the slit in her dress. She placed his hand on her thigh and then pushed it up higher, encouraging him to explore. He did so, slowly moving his hand to her groin until he came into contact with her pubic hair. He glanced over at her when he felt that she wasn't wearing any panties. Sam ignored the look and sipped at her drink, waiting for him to proceed.

He did. Jake started to pet her pussy with his fingers, stroking over her labia from the top to as low as he could reach. Just a light caress, a brush. Sam approved heartily and gripped his thigh to let him know to keep going. She smiled when she felt the steel rod in his pants, stiff and ready for her. How long had he been like this? She hadn't noticed when dancing, and yet it seemed too fast for it to have happened just from the petting. She squeezed it in her fingers, stroking up and down, feeling it harden in her grip.

She looked over at him, and said, "Are you having a good time so far? Do you want to dance some more?"

He cleared his throat before saying, "Not right now. I'm just happy to sit here with you." His finger dipped between her lips on saying this, and she felt the moisture on his fingertips when he took them out. He found her clit and rubbed it with a lubricated digit. She was so ready to be fucked she was sure that her clit was the size of a thimble. It was getting too much for her already. Several days without sex and now they were teasing each other like this? She would burst. She pushed back from the table and stood up.

"I need to visit the lady's room. It seems you've...flustered me."

He grinned and nodded, so she moved off to join the line for the lady's washroom. She found she was behind Terry and they struck up a conversation. All the girl talked about was Rusty and how fascinating he was. She thanked Sam for her help at the theatre again, saying that she'd been nervous about it all.

Sam nodded and murmured, following the girl's chatter but not really adding to it. By the time it was their turn Sam had calmed down enough to think that perhaps she wouldn't cum at the drop of a hat. Her plan to give Jake a good time had turned into him bringing her to the brink of squirting in her new dress. Sure, she had started it, but it was his fault somehow.

She returned to the table to find Jake gone. She looked around to try and find him, eventually spotting him at the drink table talking to a girl his own age. She was very pretty, in a slim dress that showed off her generous butt. Jake looked like he was trying to exit the conversation gracefully, stepping away from her while talking.

Sam joined Jake and the mystery girl and introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Sam, Jake's Mom." She held out her hand for a shake.

The other girl looked her up and down and then smiled gracefully, shaking her hand. "My name is Susan. I was just asking Jake what he was doing for the summer."

Sam suppressed the urge to respond 'me', and instead said, "Oh, if you find out, let me know. We've been pestering him to find out his plans for months now."

Susan laughed politely and turned back to Jake. "If you change your mind let me know, we can always use more able bodies." She turned and walked to her table.

Sam grabbed Jake's arm and squeezed it. "She is lovely. Is she trying to steal you away from me?"

Her son cleared his throat and said, "Yeah, it seems like it. She invited me to be a camp counsellor this summer at her church's youth camp."

"That sounds fun. You don't want to do that?"

"Well...yeah, normally I would, except I've got other plans this summer." He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to be fucking you all summer."

The carefully procured calming of her libido fired back up in full force. Him talking that way produced a thrum in her pussy in time with her heartbeat. A hot pulse that would not be denied a second time. She grabbed his hand and dragged him to an exit.

"Come with me, young man, you need to show, not tell."

***

Jake stumbled after his Mom as she dragged him to a dark hallway. She had chosen a door that led to the school proper, not outside, and he tried to tell her that as they went. She didn't listen. They exited the gym and were into hallways, decorated in school work and notices. The main hall was lit but other side hallways were not. She led him down one of these and then started trying doors.

She found one that was unlocked that opened into a dark classroom full of chairs and desks.

"Do you have classes here?" she asked, turning to him with a smile.

He shook his head. "First year, yeah, but not since then."

His mother walked further into the gloomy classroom, light only coming from the windows in the doors. She turned at an empty desk and crooked a finger, beckoning him closer. Her smile was sultry, eyes half open. As he walked towards her she jumped back to sit on the desk and spread her legs. The dress fell between them in a silvery cascade, shimmering like a waterfall at midnight. When Jake was between her legs she lifted her face for a kiss and grabbed onto his hips to pull him closer.

He could smell her perfume as he kissed her. It wasn't anything she'd worn before and it heightened his arousal as they necked in the darkness. She fumbled at his zipper but he grabbed her hands, spreading them and placing them on his shoulders. She gave an inquisitive sound in her mouth but he kept kissing her.

Jake left her hands on his shoulders and then grabbed the dress at her lap. He dipped his hands into the slits at her sides and lifted, exposing her. As the dress lifted Jake got another whiff of the same perfume. He quickly knelt down and flipped the dress over his head. Her perfume was stronger down here.

He could barely see in the dark classroom with his head under her dress, so he used his lips to find his way, nibbling up her thigh. His Mom spread her legs open wider and he kept on nibbling until he found her labia. He heard her sigh as he ran his tongue over her outer lips, already moist with her own juices. He didn't want to take too long being hidden in this classroom and so he licked his way to her clit and started massaging it. He was gifted with the feel of her legs squeezing his head as he lavished attention on the engorged nub of flesh. He sped up his tongue, feathering the tip as fast as he could and was pleased to hear her cry out in surprise. He ignored breathing and kept up the assault, speeding his tongue tip up.

As he vibrated into his mother's pussy, he could feel her hands gripping his shoulders, spasming as he moved her closer and closer to an orgasm. When Jake thought she was surely there, he was surprised to feel her lifting at his shoulders. Thinking she might have heard someone coming, he stood up, but there was no one. Instead his Mom quickly unzipped him, letting his pants fall to his ankles.

Giving his cock a brief stroke, she hissed, "I need this inside of me. Your tongue isn't going to give me a baby." A quick pull brought him and her together, her hand aiming his cockhead at her entrance. "Please, honey. Fuck me."

Jake pushed, his Mom pulled, and they were together again. The preparation he'd given with his tongue dance made her extremely wet, and he sunk into her pussy to the hilt. They both cried out, softly, urgently. He held it for a second and then commenced a familiar rhythm. The feel of her sopping wet pussy entrance rolling along his shaft after not having had sex for a week was almost too much. She was so tight around him that he almost came right away, but looked at the classroom walls instead. Algebra. Trigonometry. He fought it off and then kept up the constant thrust into her.

She wasn't waiting during this time. His Mom pulled the v neck of her dress aside, letting her breasts out. He wanted to touch them, play with them, suck on them, but he wasn't at the right angle. He'd have to stop fucking her. Instead she pulled at her nipples, stretching them out enough to cause her to cry out again. She then moved to his chest, feeling for his own nipples and grasping them in her fingers. She pulled and he faltered in his rhythm.

She pulled again, and said, "It's okay, baby. I want you to cum. We don't have a lot of time, and I need your cum. You're going to knock me up right now, aren't you? So, give it all to me."

Her words, said so urgently and passionately, along with the iron grip her wet pussy had on his cock, overwhelmed his discipline. He started cumming, and thrust himself into her one last time. A week of pent up sexual energy for a teenager is already a potent thing, and now with the eroticism of fucking in a classroom, to knock his Mom up, drove him to spew a massive load of cum into her. What felt like gallons was spurting out of him, drenching her womb, saturating her pussy. Each clench of his groin rocketed his batter straight to her womb.