Sam and Jake Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake almost fell over but she grabbed onto him, holding him tight to her chest. He kept spasming into her, twitching and clenching, until finally he was done. He looked down at her face and she looked back. He kissed her, a full kiss, her mouth as wet as her pussy. He loved that her mouth got wetter with her excitement.

He broke off their kiss and whispered to her, "I love you, Mom. I hope this is the baby you want." He gave a final half thrust and pulse of his cock, and then slowly withdrew.

It occurred to him that they were both a mess when she said, "First, I love you too. Second, I came prepared."

She took a cloth from her handbag and wiped his cock down first, then quickly wiped her pussy. She then pulled out some panties and hurriedly put them on. "This should help keep things where they need to be." She stood there, arranging her dress back to normal and checking her hair and makeup in a compact, while he pulled his pants up and tried to look presentable.

"We'll have to leave soon. People might notice I have panty lines."

Jake nodded, feeling a bit dumbfounded at what they had just done. He wasn't sure how to act. Surely people would know what they'd been up to? His Mom checked him out to make sure he was presentable and then led them back to the gym. No one seemed to have noticed their absence. They mingled for a bit more and then discretely left.

***

Sam was tired, but happy. She'd fulfilled the promise to herself of fucking her date, and had also had a reasonably good time. Well, it was mostly the fucking, but the dance was nice too.

As they were dropped off at home by taxi, she felt fatigue overtaking her. She let Jake help her to the house and then upstairs. Why was she so tired? He helped her out of her dress and into bed, kissing her goodnight.

She burrowed into her pillow and drifted off, content that all was right with the world.

The next morning, she wasn't so sure.

As she drifted downstairs in a comfy camisole and pj pants, she found Jake in the kitchen, looking like he'd seen a ghost while staring at his phone.

"What's up? Did you not sleep well?"

Wordlessly he turned his phone to her to let her read the text message there.

Unknown: 'I saw what you did at the school last night with your mother.'

Sam sat down heavily in a chair at the table, and read it a few more times.

She looked up at her son. "Do you know who this is?"

He shook his head. "No idea. Did anyone see us through the door window or anything?"

She thought about it. She hadn't been watching when he had started fucking her, he was in the way, and she was distracted. But she didn't think that a shadow had passed over either window, and said so.

"Then I don't know who could have seen us. Maybe they saw us leave and come back, and are just guessing?"

Sam thought about it for a bit. "It could be. Seems like a big leap based on that."

Jake pushed his face in his hands before standing up to pace. "What are we going to do?"

"Think carefully, first. We don't know what they know, or if they know anything."

She typed back: 'Saw what? We just danced, and who are you?'

Unknown: 'After the dancing. You know me.'

Sam: 'I don't know what you're talking about. What is your name?'

Unknown: 'Don't be like that. I wish my Mom was so friendly, but she's strictly straitlaced. You've been checking me out all year.'

Sam's heart rate started to increase more. Sam: 'Still not sure what you're on about. Were we in class together?'

Unknown: 'Fine. In the math classroom, on Mr. Garvey's desk. Your head was buried in her thighs and then you fucked her. Does that convince you? No, we weren't in the same class. You're going to summer camp with me.'

Sam put her head down on the table. It was all over. She felt Jake take the phone from her. He read the texts and softly said, "Fuck, it's Susan."

She lifted her head up again. "What?"

"Don't you remember? At the drink table, she was trying to get me to go to summer camp."

"But how did she see us in the classroom? What does she want?"

"I don't know. Seems like she really wants me to go to summer camp."

Jake texted: 'Susan?'

Susan: 'Yep, it's me! Lol. I saw you two leave the gym and so I followed you. I thought maybe you were going to smoke up or have a drink, not fuck each other! Don't worry about me blabbing, I think it's hot.'

Jake: 'Ah'

Susan: 'Relax! Lmao'

Jake: 'What do you want?'

Susan: 'Well, I do want you to come to summer camp. But I also wanted to see if you would like to go to a movie with me. Terry said you went with your Mom?'

Sam was calming down a bit, watching this exchange go much better than she anticipated. He looked at her, and she said, "If going to a movie shuts her up, then go to the movie."

Jake: 'Fine, I'll go. When?'

Susan: 'Next Friday? I'll pick you both up.'

Jake: 'Ooookay, see you then.'

He looked at her, looking at him. "It's a threesome date?" he said.

Sam shrugged. "I suppose so." She sat and thought for a bit before shaking her head. She couldn't think her way out of this in a few minutes. She grabbed some toast and then went to change for a dip in the pool. The cold water this early would wake her up.

They had a week to sort out how to deal with the Susan problem.