All Comments on 'Sam and Jake Pt. 06'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More more more

That was the longest 4 months of my life. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You kind of ruined this story

You kind of ruined this story by bringing in Susan (Emma) into the Sam and Jakes life.

Authors must try to stick to the story as it unfolds without resorting to stupid ideas. Jake was not going after Susan, he was just admiring her from a far and she was not talking to him, so why bring her into this story, it kind of ruined it. I would like to have read that Sam got pregnant and her and Jake doing what they needed to prepare for the new arrival. Then what eventually happens with Sam and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

I personally like Just Sam and Jake. I dont understand why every author tries to bring in more sexual partners. If ppl run out of ideas, just end the story. Dont ruin it by bringing in new sexual partners. You are a great writer, but stick with the main characters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy addition to this story. The new addition didn't measure up in this chapter, the build up at the movies, Susan kissing with Sam and then nothing happened between her and Sam. It's just out there... Now they're going off to camp together and Susan or Emma is now with Jake, but not Sam. It's still a very good story, just something you need to clear up, hopefully soon. I'm hoping for a threesome (thrupple is it?)... Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story...

I appreciate bringing in Emma to the story isn't everyones cup of tea but I like the extra dimension it adds, although I'd like to believe Jake is now having more thoughts about if him and his Mum would be a longterm thing. He's quite a bit younger and it's good that having a hot girl his age after him would make him ponder alternative paths.

Anyway please leave less time for the next chapters!!

81vol81volabout 3 years ago

I really like the series, when do we get another chapter

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Well what you like to write is what I like to read and I hope you continue to explore this cast of characters and continue this series. I could easily see Emma and Jake becoming a couple with Sam and Emma sharing Jake in something of a threesome arrangement. We know Sam and Bill have no intention of separating and Bill has readily bought into Sam having Jake's baby. Marcy (Bill's fling) has been mentioned in name only and Bill has, to this point, not met Emma. Maybe after Jake and Emma become a couple Bill and Emma develop a relationship similar to Jake and Sam and the four become one big happy family.

Not trying to lead the author. It's your fantasy just trying to point out to other commenters that there are other long term possibilities than a couple (Sam and Jake) with a 24 year age difference.

Love your work. Keep writing you are developing a fan club out here and we want to keep enjoying your work.

Cheers

SAGE.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Including Emma in the series was great but I was hoping to see more F/F/M or F/F stuff going on like what happened in the movies. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
why did you stop writing this story???

Seriously. Why did you stop?????????

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlikeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi All,

I ran into a bit of writer's block regarding this story. I kind of know what comes next but haven't decided how to get there. Meanwhile I had several different stories waiting in the wings so I bumped them up the order.

I may get to this again, I may not, but it was sure fun writing it!

Peace.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Loved the story hope you return to it as it feels unfinished needs at least 1 more chapter as would be nice to know how Emma and Jake do at camp and if mom ends up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series would make an excellent movie. It has more twists and turns than a mountain road. I'll watch for more in this series and start on your other stories. I like what you like.

MikeB58MikeB58almost 3 years ago

Gave this chapter 2 stars, the addition of the other girl killed it for me. Devoted mother and wife succumbs to sons charms, I love that... but then she turns into a slut in a movie theater for a girl neither of them know? Yeah, not so much.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far. I like the in-depth emotional, sensual, sexual development of the main characters. Their feeling of love, protectiveness, trust and respect for each other is what dreams are made of in real life. Except for a spike in drama, the character of Emma is of no consequence and has no meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

About time someone put “edging” in a story. Been doing it myself for many years. Couldn’t talk me wife into doing it, don’t think she understood. Thanks, you write very good stories.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

You are very talented in your writing. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES