Sam and Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Sam rolled over in bed and grabbed her phone to check the time. 10am?? A week off work should be relaxing enough but the intense session of frigging her pussy had really taken it out of her. She smiled at the memory, how quickly she had cum the first and then the second and then the third time. All because of her...ohhh...right, her son. Jake had seen her.

In the light of day her reaction to him catching her masturbating seemed entirely out of character, but his appearance last night had been perfectly timed. Right in the middle of her second orgasm, him opening the door and her being able to watch the bulge in his shorts grow had inspired another orgasm right away. Or was it just one long orgasm? In any case the sight was exactly what she had needed. A nice capper.

Sam felt fabulous this morning. Like she could ride a bike race or swim 100 laps. The building tension inside of her for the last few days had finally been released and now she could spend her last day off in relaxation and comfort without distractions.

Oh...except Jake. How was he going to react to the spectacle he witnessed? If this was going to be too weird for him, she'd have to sit him down to talk. They had had the talk about masturbation years ago, it wasn't a big deal, but it was always done in private. But what happened when privacy was intruded upon? They had both intruded last night, though he didn't know of his Mom's intrusion.

Figuring it was something to solve if it was actually a problem, Sam got up and showered, making sure to give her lady bits some extra attention. The action last night had left her sensitive and the contact of her fingers caused her to tense up and smile. In her room she dressed in a light yellow sundress that came down to mid-thigh. It showed some cleavage but otherwise was fairly safe.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard the weed whacker going in the backyard. So Jake was up early again. Well she'd leave him to his chores in peace. Grabbing her book she sat down in the living room to read.

After 20 minutes of reading the same paragraph over and over, she gave up and turned on the TV. She was restless. She wanted...something. TV proved to be equally useless in distracting her, so she went to do her own chores. More laundry, some cleaning. At least it distracted her.

By lunch time both mother and son were hungry and ready to eat. Sam headed to make more sandwiches while Jake splashed some water on his face. She heard him approach from behind in the kitchen again, like the day before. The same scenario as before, but this time she deliberately leaned forward and pushed out her butt. It was meant as a joke, to lighten the mood and make him laugh when he saw it. She knew he wouldn't make the same mistake twice of - Sam gasped audibly as she felt her son push up against her butt.

So, the joke backfired. Did he think she wanted him to do that? Just as she was going to spin around to tell him off, she felt the pipe in his shorts push her dress between her cheeks and make contact with the bottom of her pussy. The contact sent a flush of pleasure over her entire body. Her mind went blank and she lost muscle control in her legs, starting to drop to the floor. She didn't go far though as she was now caught between the counter and her son's groin. She did fall enough to cause Jake's massive cock to rub up her butt to the small of her back, taking her dress with it. She could feel cool air as it breezed onto her now exposed thighs.

Regaining strength in her legs, Sam stood back up, causing the Man Cock to drag back down her ass. She could feel his ball sack rub against her butthole and then her pussy, and finally he was back to where he started, cock mashed into her.

"Mom, are you okay?" Jake asked. "Sorry for surprising you, I just wanted to say sorry for opening your door without knocking last night," As he said this, he reached his arms around her to give her a hug. A full body hug, just like she liked. She smiled and reached up to pat his arms.

"Let me turn around, honey," she murmured.

Jake released her and she turned around and hugged him right away so he couldn't see how red her face was. This...wasn't any better. Now instead of having her son's cock pushed up against her butt, it was pushed up against her belly. His hot lead pipe throbbed between them. She held on and thought about many things. Her marriage vows. Her husband. A pulsing, throbbing cock. A cock straining up from her son's lap, with precum weeping out of the slit on the top. A Man Cock pushing at her mons right now, only kept away by some fabric and will power.

She started babbling, "Don't worry about last night, Jake. It wasn't your fault, I should have locked the door. How could you have known what I was doing. I don't normally do that but lately I've been missing your Dad a lot and seeing your penis the other day in that speedo I just got carried away and the tension inside me kept building up. I didn't mean to see you masturbating in your room either."

At these words she felt her son's arms tense around her.

She kept going, "I was just checking to see if you were home, I heard the front door close but you didn't say Hi and I was nervous so I opened your door and oh you were in there stroking it, Jake. You were stroking your cock - I mean penis, and it was just so lovely it inspired me to have some fun too. It's me who should apologize for intruding on your privacy, I'm so sorry."

Sam trailed off and stayed with her head buried in her son's chest. A tear trickled down her face and she gave a half sob at having finally released it all in one burst. A different type of catharsis this time, from the one last night. She could feel her son's cock pushing against her, and his arms around her. She could smell the sweat from his chores. Her pussy quivered and her panties flooded.

"Mom? You saw me last night too? I guess we're even then," he said.

She could hear the smile in her son's voice and raised her head to look him in the eye.

He was smiling, he looked relieved. He went on, "I was so nervous you were going to be mad at me."

"Oh Honey I am not mad. I'm embarrassed, not mad. What do you think, can we forgive each other and move on?" she asked.

He nodded and said, "Definitely. I wouldn't want to miss out on any hugs."

She saw him glance down and followed his gaze. There, showing through the straining fabric were her nipples poking out, obviously as hard as they'd ever been. She blushed even more and grinned.

"I enjoy the hugs as well," and leaning back she looked way down to where their groins were still straining together.

He laughed and reached down to her hips to give her an extra hard push. She could feel his penis pulse as he did it. She laughed as well and struck him on the chest, lightly.

"I'm not sure how many of those type hugs we should indulge in," she said.

Her son shrugged. "As many as we need to, I guess. I've been pretty distracted the last few days as well, with you wearing that bikini. Maybe we can save the hugs for when either of us get 'distracted', to help with releasing some tension."

"That might work," she responded. She was sure that it would not be something she'd be asking him for, it'd be a one-way street from him. She knew teenagers. But a harmless hug now and then was the least she could do to help him out.

Finally parting, mother and son took a step back. Sam looked at the half-made lunch. "I'm going to finish making lunch, do you want to help?" She looked back up to his face.

He was still giving occasional looks at her breasts but answered with an affirmative nod, "I'd love to."

After lunch it was determined that they would do some laps together. Sam put on her bikini and Jake his speedo, and they dove in together to leisurely swim back and forth. The cool water caused Sam's nipples to almost bust through her top, which was a delight for Jake, and every time he looked too long his dick would spring out of his speedo, which made Sam laugh throatily, her eyes on the thick shaft and bulbous head. Jake asked for a special hug whenever it happened, which Sam was happy to provide. She delighted in the heat she could feel from his cock when it was pressed up against her, and before long she was pushing back just as hard. Then they'd float for a while to let his cock calm down and go back to the laps.

The third time it happened, Sam murmured into Jake's ear as they hugged, "You know we can't keep these special hugs up once your father gets home. He'd never understand why a mother and son were being so...close."

"I know," Jake replied, his voice low. "I'm glad we can have them now, but I'll be bummed when it's all over. When is he coming home?" he asked, with an obvious hopeful lilt.

"In a few days, Wednesday or Thursday," Sam replied.

"So we've got the few days then, that's good." Jake reluctantly let go of his mother. "You know...I've got to warn you," he said, holding on to her shoulders. "There's been a monster sighting in the area."

Sam's eyes widened, and with a shriek she lunged backwards in the pool. As a little boy he had chased her in the pool, pretending he was a monster. She always acted scared for him and ran away, only letting him catch up after a while and letting him tickle her. It was easy when he was small, but he was not small anymore. Now he was a grown man and a good swimmer. Sam only made it to the far edge of the pool before he caught up with her, digging his fingers into her sides. She laughed as she thrashed in the water, trying to escape from him. He stepped closer to wrap his arms around her to keep her from getting away and in the process ended up giving her another special hug from behind.

Sam didn't flinch at the lump she felt pressing into her butt. Instead she used it, rubbing her ass even harder against it. It felt molten hot compared to the cool water and she wanted nothing more than to feel it all over her. The extra pressure on his dick caused Jake to stop paying attention to his Mom. Spinning within her son's arms, Sam went on the offensive, digging her fingers into his sides and armpits. Jake bellowed in surprise and leapt back to get away from her, but Sam pursued him, keeping her fingers in the tickle spots. This ended up with Jake diagonally backwards in the water with Sam on top of him. As he continued to move away, his cock, still hard and thrusting out the top of his speedo, dragged from her belly, up her torso and hit the perfect spot. Perfect in that the head of his cock dug under the bottom of her bikini top and was pushed between her breasts as he continued to move up her torso.

In fact, the thrust was enough to push his speedo down to his upper thighs, freeing the full length of his rampant penis, which was then buried between his mother's breasts. The feel of warm soft flesh wrapped around the cock that had been teased all day was enough to cause an explosion.

Sam, on feeling her son penetrate her cleavage with his spear, went into panic mode again. She frantically regained her feet and stood up to pull her top off of the volcano of semen spewing towards her chin. She was free in only a couple seconds but that was enough time for a rope of pearly baby batter to streak her face from chin to eyebrow, crossing over her mouth. She wiped it off with her hand like it was a spider crawling across her face but not quick enough to prevent his semen from getting inside her mouth. Not quick enough to prevent the musky, slippery substance from registering on her tongue.

Jake meanwhile crashed down into the water, still cumming. How do you not drown while cumming? He had to roll over on his front and stand up, little semen fishes trailing away from the head of his dick. He turned around to check his Mom, who was standing behind him now, to see that she was just standing still, eyes closed.

He started to babble, "Mom, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, I slipped out of my speedo, and *it* just went in there, and then it felt so good feeling your boobs pressed up against it, and I've never had another person touch it before and after all our hugs today I was feeling really good and I guess I was just a hair trigger away from cumming but I would never have done that to you on purpose. You've just been so sexy since you started wearing that bikini and I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you and I'm basically a walking hardon when I'm around you and I promise I won't do it again."

He finally stopped, waiting to see how his Mom would react. She stood there, breathing slowly, her mouth moving without opening.

"Mom?" Jake tried again, "Are you okay?"

He sounded so worried that Sam had to reassure him, "I'm fine honey, just give me a second."

She continued to work her mouth around, and then it opened and her tongue slipped out to lick around her mouth as if looking for a morsel of food left behind. Sighing, she gave up and opened her eyes.

"Jake, I know you didn't have any control over that happening, it was an accident, like what we did in the kitchen. The fact that these accidents keep happening is bad enough without my son's cum getting in my mouth."

Jake goggled at his mother's choice of words. He smiled a bit as he watched her lick all the way around her mouth. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Trying to see if there's any left on my face. Do you see any?" She looked at him expectantly.

"No, I think you got it all. I am really sorry," Jake said.

"I know honey. I am starting to wonder what is going on here. It's like a porno or something. This doesn't happen in real life, does it?" The smirk she sent his way as she said this told him she was kidding but he decided to play with it.

"It must happen in real life. If this was a porno I'd be delivering a pizza to you here in the pool in my speedo."

They both laughed and got out of the pool. "I'm going to shower and then watch a movie, care to join me?" Sam asked. "For the movie," she added.

Jake smiled and nodded. They took their respective showers and he went down to wait for her in the living room, wearing loose tennis shorts and a t-shirt.

Sam returned to her bedroom after she showered and slumped down on the bed. What was she doing? This was not okay. This was not what mothers did with their sons. Her reactions to seeing his penis she could forgive. The business in the kitchen and pool was much harder to forgive. It came down to how much fun she was having with Jake. She felt sexy and alive, her heart beat faster when they hugged. She could feel her pussy react when his cock was pushed up against her. The taboo of being close to her son physically was like a drug and she was having a hard time saying no.

Where would she go with this? Where could she go? The way they were headed, they could definitely go too far. Have sex with her son? She almost physically recoiled at the thought. That was not going to happen. She couldn't stop being around him, but she could set limits. Be the adult. Fun was fun, but there was a line she couldn't cross.

Eventually Sam came down to the living room. She was dressed in shorts and a button up shirt and she sat down on the opposite end of the couch from her son. She waited for him to stop looking at her chest, and when he looked up to her eyes, she was glad to see him blush. She maintained eye contact.

"First, what we did today was in some dangerous territory. We both had fun, I won't deny that, but I think we were going a bit far. Let's just enjoy each other's company and forget the other stuff, okay?"

Jake nodded, but she could see the disappointment in his face.

"What did you want to watch?" Sam asked.

"Let's see what's on." Jake started to flip through the streaming options, looking for something that would entertain them both. After a while he settled on a stand up comedy special. It was safe, they both enjoyed stand-up.

They settled in to watch and before long they realized that the choice wasn't exactly safe. The comedian was using a lot of humour around sex, and the jokes were getting pretty graphic. Any normal day Jake would be getting uncomfortable watching this stuff with his Mom, but after today it was like a match in a gunpowder room.

They were on opposite ends of the couch but that lasted exactly 5 minutes. She moved over and lay on her side with her head on his lap, asking, "Is this okay?"

Jake could only nod. Despite the hugs and attention today, he had never had anyone actually near his crotch. Did she want to just watch the special? Was it okay that his dick was now growing under her head?

Sam wondered how far she could go and keep things at a safe level. The images being drawn in her mind by the jokes reminded her too much of the feelings she was having earlier. The good fun feelings. She thought that putting her head on his lap, while risky, could also be seen as just innocent cuddling.

The innocence certainly didn't last long. She could feel his cock expanding under her head. It took so little time for young men to show their appreciation, she thought. She lay there for a while but before long the lump was too uncomfortable to lie on. Putting her hand under her head as a buffer had the other benefit of placing it directly on top of her son's cock. Well. Maybe it wasn't so bad to have some fun. Her heart sped up in her chest and she could feel her pussy responding to the Man Cock under her hand.

Jake sat and pretended to watch the TV but his entire being was concentrated on the feeling of his mother's hand on his dick. He moved his hand from the back of the couch where it was draped, to her hip. Slowly he moved on up her side, pausing now and then to see if she would object. Eventually he reached his objective: Her right breast. He placed his hand casually on it, as if he had every right to be there. He felt his Mom give the lightest squeeze on his dick. Was it an accident? Should he respond? He gave an answering squeeze, feeling her nipple in the center of his palm. His Mom gave another squeeze of his dick, a bit harder this time. He responded, also more firmly. This time hefting it through her shirt and bra, feeling the weight of it.

Sam gasped as her son groped her breast. Her heart was beating very fast now and she felt light headed, apart from herself. As if watching from above the couch instead of on it. She gave a firmer squeeze on his cock and this time the response was even more immediate, as she felt it expand under her hand. This was fine. She could handle this. She knew when to stop. In the meantime, she really couldn't say no.

Jake moved his thumb to the crest of her breast, to find her nipple. It was easy, because it was hard. He moved his thumb over her nipple, caressing it, back and forth. Taking as much as he could between his thumb and forefinger, he pulled it out away from her chest. The shirt was getting annoying.

He heard his Mom murmur, "Harder."

He took even more of her nipple and pulled out farther. Again, the shirt and bra were in the way of getting a good grip. He felt a rumble in her chest as she groaned next to him. All the while her hand kept up the squeezing. No rubbing, no pushing. Just a regular squeeze.

Sam was thrilled at the pleasure he was giving her via her nipple. The sensations rippled through her down to her pussy, causing her to push her thighs together. The clothing was not the best. She wanted to feel his hand on her naked flesh, but that was heading down a dangerous path again. Maybe if they just continued with what they were doing, they could finish with their clothes on.

Jake couldn't read his mother's mind. He was frustrated by the clothes in the way of her breast, and the shorts between her hand and his dick.

"Can you sit up for a second Mom?" he asked. She did and he stood up and shucked off his shirt, shorts and underwear. Blushing furiously, but also thinking he had read the signs his Mom was giving, he stood there defiantly.