Sam and Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Mom, I know. Sorry for cumming inside you without protection. It all happened so naturally, I didn't even think about it."

Sam nodded. "This is a good lesson for a young man about how teen pregnancies happen," she said, with a lecturing tone.

"What will we do? Are you pregnant now?" he returned, completely ignoring the words and tone. He was looking at her belly.

Sam laughed and said, "Oh I doubt I'm pregnant already, it doesn't happen that fast. First your swimmers have to make their way to my egg and fertilize it, and there has to be an egg there to fertilize." Talking about his swimmers reminded her of how they were delivered. Her nipples tightened to hard points, and Jake didn't miss it happening.

"I love your breasts, Mom. I just love them."

Sam dropped her clothes and walked to stand between his legs where he sat on the couch. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him to her.

"I love that you love them. They're very sensitive when they're hard, but they love to be gently sucked."

He looked up at her and then gently wrapped his lips around her right nipple. He sucked gently on it, rolling his tongue over the end. She smiled down at him and smoothed his hair while he suckled. She flashed back to when she fed him from the same breasts. A twinge of nostalgia rushed through her, making her wish she still had milk for him.

Looking past his head, Sam saw the towering penis jutting from his crotch. She smiled and pushed him back on the couch.

Here, I can give you a more comfortable position," she said.

She lifted a knee up onto the couch and then straddled his lap. He'd already cum inside of her once today, another time wouldn't make any difference. If this was to be the last time they did this, it was better to create more memories.

She pushed her breasts into his face again, while sitting down on his legs, her pussy pressed up against the now resurgent cock. She trapped it between them and rubbed her clit along it, riding up and down it with an exquisitely pleasurable friction. He took the hint and latched on to a nipple again, wrapping his arms around her back to hold her in place. As she rode up and down his cock, she concentrated on all of the sensations. The feelings of being there, with her son, sharing the physicality of their bodies with each other. As Jake pulled his mouth off of her nipple to swap to the other one she reached down between them to grasp his penis. She lifted up onto her knees and pulled the Man Cock towards her, plugging the head into her entrance. His prick was still moist from their first fucking only minutes ago and she was still drenched. The combo meant that she was able to slide down his cock in one single motion.

Jake shuddered as his Mom slid down his dick. He locked onto her other nipple and suckled while she started riding up and down again, this time with his dick inside of her. She had complete control, and she used it to perfection to keep the pace slow but steady. The exertion caused her to start sweating and breathing hard. He reached down to her wide hips and grabbed on, lifting in concert with her to make it easier. He also used the extra leverage to start pushing his hips up as she bottomed out, mashing his pubic bone into her clit.

"Ohhhhhh..huh...huh...huh...huh," she started to give a little cry each time she landed in his lap, his dick fully inside of her.

Sweat started to drip off her forehead and she put her head down on his shoulder. She kept on fucking him though, without stopping or slowing down, in fact she sped up until the room was filled with the sounds of her cries and his dick being swallowed over and over again by her saturated pussy.

As Sam rode her son she could feel her newest orgasm developing. With each downward plunge, her body tensed until she could hold it no more and she collapsed in his lap, her legs and arms quivering. Her head hung down, forehead on his shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. A few seconds later she realized he hadn't cum, and was still rock hard inside of her pussy.

"Can you cum again? Are you close?" she asked.

He nodded, and said, "I was almost there when you stopped."

"Oh, sorry," she gasped but with a smile to show she wasn't really sorry.

"That's okay, I got this," and so saying, he rolled her to his side and lay her out on the couch again.

She shivered as she hit the wet spot from the first time, but also regretted the loss of his cock inside of her. He leaned over her and held her legs up against his chest. He reached down with one hand and slotted his head into her pussy. Slowly at first but then picking up speed, her son fucked her. He is fucking me, she thought. My son is pushing his penis inside of me, and I love it.

Sam thought she was probably done orgasming but was more than happy for him to keep on fucking her. As she lay there, her legs in the air and her son's cock pistoning inside of her, she wanted this to never end. She wanted this monster dong, this Man Cock to be available to her any time, day or night.

Before long her son growled and pushed his cock in as far as it could go for the last time, as she felt him start to pulse. Yet again his seed was being delivered into her womb, doing its best to find her egg and start a new life within her body. Her heart soared at the thought of carrying her son's baby. Her breasts growing along with her belly, ready to provide food for both of her children. But her mind rejected the thought. There was no way anything good could come of a pregnancy. Her marriage would fall apart and she would be left with nothing to care for the new baby. She loved her husband and would not want to hurt him for anything, even the expression of her love for her son.

Jake eventually reluctantly pulled his dick out of his mother. His semen drooled off of it and pooled on the couch in the same spot as before. It really would need a cleaning. He sat back and watched her lie there, more of his cum dripping out of her pussy. It wasn't his favourite thing to see normally in porn, but this was different. This was his cum, and it was from his orgasm into his Mom. It was a special reminder of their love.

Mother and Son eventually rolled off of the couch to pick up their things. They had to go shower all over again but they did so separately. They agreed to split up and sleep in their own beds. They weren't a couple, and this was not a long time thing. Her husband, his father, would be home in a few days and there was no point in making more trouble than had already been made.

The next day Sam took the couch cushion apart to clean it and they went to work and school as normal.

An abnormal week, over?