Sam and Jan Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam and Jan night out with a back door 'little friend'.
1.8k words
4.52
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second of a new mini series, each one will follow the former so they are best read sequentially. I welcome voting and comments and indeed emails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We gradually woke and I guessed it would be about 10 by the light coming through the shutters, Jan had his bottom pushed into my crotch and I was swear that I had my usual potent morning erection. I kissed his neck but he twisted round and kissed me back. He pushed back the covers and I started to ease him over but he went on his back and opened his legs. 'Please Mr Sam, we do it like girl. yes?' So I settled down on top of him and pushed into his boy pussy. I stopped there as he had gasped and let him get accustomed to the invasion. Still slick from last night it had been easy to penetrate him, so I began a slow strong trusting. He gasped at the end of each stroke as my cock head rubbed his prostrate and I kissed him deeply. I could feel our bellies become sticky as pre cum leaked from him and I trust deeper. He just lay there and gave himself up to my pleasure. Finally my orgasm came and I bit his neck and fired a wad of semen into his rectum.

Panting I rolled off and pulled him to me. 'Oh Mr Sam! You very bad man!' I had to grin at this and reached down to hold his little stiff cock. When I got my breath back I took his little hardness into my mouth and fellated him. 'Oh Sam! Oh sir! Oh Sam!' and with that he bucked and shot his load into my mouth too. I swallowed and rested back down.

'You know for a little guy you sure do pack a punch!' and we both laughed at that. It never failed to surprise me how much a little pair of balls could hold. At 68 I had to 'manage' my orgasms but at 21 Jan could seemingly cum whenever required. The joys of youth I thought. We got up and I made some tea and we had toast and jam too. Jan still ate twice what I did, but I guessed he had some catching up to do.

It was still raining so we spent the afternoon pottering around the flat, I took his letter and discovered he had to report 8am Monday. I found the hotel on Streetmap and printed him off a little map, looking up Eurostar I found a cheap overnight train to get him in at 3:30 am. 'It's a easy walk, okay?' I liked this boy so payed with my credit card, he can pay me back in kind I thought and that made me smile again too.

Later at about 7 we decided to take the metro down to the Seine but before that I ushered him over. 'Just drop your jeans and bend over me,' that gave him a startled look but he did as he was bid. Pulling down his boxers and spreading his cheeks I checked on his anus. 'Still just about perfect,' I thought then produced the silicon butt plug and touched it to his entrance. I dropped a gob of spittle on both and eased it gently in. 'Just a little stretch Jan, nothing to worry about,' the sight of his anal ring expanding to accommodate the plug nearly made me have the boy here and now, but I wanted to save myself for later. So we rose and doing up his belt went out into the evening.

The trip down was uneventful and we got off at Saint-Michel, walking around we found many other tourists about and began looking for a place to eat, I passed several before I found what I was looking for. We were ushered into a table at the back and sat side by side facing the window. I choose this place as it had long checkered table cloths that covered our laps. We ordered steak and frites and glasses of beer too.

He chatted about his family and his new job and about England, we just got new beers and desert on it's way when I turned to him and said under my breath, 'Undo your Jeans again,' and hearing the soft clank of his buckle I reached under and delved into his boxers for his genitals. This time they were soft and I rolled the slim penis in my hand and popped the glans out, he became semi hard and leaked pre cum into my hand just as the waiter came up with our desert. I kept my hand under and we ate in silence. All the while I was slowly wanking him off, I noticed the colour rise in his cheeks and stopped as I didn't want the mess of a ejaculation.

'How's our little back door friend?

'Oh it feel nice when it rubs over something,' as I wiped my hand on the napkin, might as well give them something else to wash I thought.

'That's your prostrate, I'll show you later,' and he smiled as we finished our coffee and cognac's. As we left I couldn't quite tell if that was a slight smile on the waiters face, I mean this was Paris after all but I tipped him anyway.

We strolled along the river watching the big tourist boats go by with their powerful lamps, there were many people about so I had no chance to do anything other than a occasional brush over his crotch. Actually it heightened my desire to have this boy walk with me and knowing that soon I could sodomize him. He chatted away happily and I occasionally interjected to correct his English, I thought he was improving, I hoped so anyway.

I steered him back to the metro station and we found ourselves clattering back north again. Arriving back at my flat we began the long trudge up to the second floor, I made him walk in front of me and reached up between his legs several times.

I had to sit when we got in, but directed him to light the log burner and fetch cognac and glasses. 'There's something to wear laid out on the bed, and take our little friend out,'

He looked nonplussed, but went anyway. After ten minutes he came out, what it was was a thigh length cotton bath wrap of my wife's, frilly and just a little see through it suited him perfectly. 'Do a turn.' and he spun round several times and each time the hem rose up and out and his little package showed. 'Good lad, now come sit with me,' and so we sat and sipped our spirit and watched the flames.

'Sam, can I ask, do you like girls?'

'Yes I do, I was married for 34 years, how about you?

'Oh yes I have girlfriend, her name is Sona, back home, I've only done this once before, with the priest, you remember?' he told me the fact yesterday and I would wait for the story in due course. I stroked his leg and then his little cock which grew harder under the fabric. 'You are the first man I feel like this with, I want to please you, I want to serve you, you can, you can be rough with me, I like it when you just take me!' all this came out in a rush and he looked flustered.

'Right you little slut! Time to really please me!' and standing I pulled him into the darkened bedroom and pushed him down onto his knees. 'Keep the wrap on!' Standing there I slowly undressed, and as my pants were taken off the impressive cock and balls were reveled. He made to reach up but I slapped his hand away. 'Not yet! Wait!' I gripped his head and my phallus and popped the glans out under his nose. I detected a ripe smell of day old cock but proceeded to wipe it all over the boys face. 'You boy, you boy cunt! I've marked you as mine! You're my prize!' And he made to say something but I popped my penis into his slight mouth.

Now he could only mumble and choke and I pistoned back and forth into him, several times I thought he would vomit so eased back a little, not wanting go to far I pulled out and with a long thread of spittle he hung his head panting.

'Right girlie, time to show your hole!' and I pointed up the bed. He looked frightened but scrambled up and turned over with legs parted. I could see he was a bit red and slightly glistened and when I mounted him I realized he had put a bit of KY up. I trust in with one great push and his mouth flew open.

'Ow! You're splitting me!'

But I cared not and beat him down in the bed with my trusts.

'You cunt! Me cock! And I don't care if you split in half!' Then I picked up the pace and the bed began to bounce, he just clung to me for dear life as I mouthed a string of obscenities into his ear. 'Fuck! Slut! Cunt! Pussy hole!'

'Fuck me! Ruin me! Use me!' and then he sobbed in unison to each of my deep plunges. I could feel my climax boiling in my balls and spitting into his open mouth I fired my semen into his used boy pussy hole.

'Fuck! Take that! Fuck!' and I collapsed onto him and my face got buried into the pillow. Both of us couldn't move for panting, my sweat ran into his and my spunk was in his rectum with my cock keeping it in. Slowly, very slowly our breathing got easier and as I softened he pushed me out of him. He cried softly, 'Sorry Jan, sorry, did I hurt you?' But he wouldn't say anything so I lay on my back looking at the stove flames showing through the door.

At length he stirred then ran to the toilet and I could hear gasps and a long wet fart and then the bidet going several times. When he came out he looked pale but gave me a forlorn smile, so I rose and made hot chocolate laced with cognac. We sat in silence on the sofa, sipping our drinks as the rain played on the window.

'Jan, I'm sor,' but he stopped me with a hand to my mouth.

'It's alright Mr Sam, I asked for rough, I didn't know how rough could be, It's alright,'

So I just shut up and put my arm round his narrow shoulders.

'I suppose now, I really am your girl,' and we both laughed at that.

By then it was midnight and I closed up the stove and we climbed into bed, we faced each other and kissed softly.

'Tomorrow is my last day, but when I go to England, I can write you, yes?'

'Yes of course you can, I want to hear all about your life there,' and we drifted off to sleep as the apartment cooled.