Sam and Joe Meet The Neighbour

Story Info
Sam and Joe share the new neighbour.
1.3k words
3.85
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins on a new build housing estate. People are moving in gradually and wanting to get to know one another. It's a hot summer, and after chatting very briefly on the local facebook group Louisa has become friends with Joe next door after giving him some inspiration for decorating his house with his Wife Sam. As a thank you Joe suggests Louisa comes over one weekend afternoon for a bbq, knowing that she's alone for the weekend.

Louisa agrees that this would be a lovely idea (to see what they've done with their garden as much as anything!) and arrives in the afternoon to find that Joe and Sam have obviously had quite a liquid lunch and are already were quite boozy. Joe opens the gate to the garden and invites Louisa round the back. As they walk round the side of the house they're met with the sight of Sam standing with glass of wine in her hand, denim skirt on and black bikini.

Louisa feels like she should catch up, so Joe heads into the house to get her a glass. He takes his time as he knows how flirty Sam can be and wants to see how the two of them get along without him about.

After 10 minutes Joe comes out to find the two of them thick as thieves with Sam complimenting Louisa on how beautiful her dress is and how she's jealous of her boobs. Joe chuckles and tells them both how lovely they look and neither should be jealous of the other. Sam cheekily suggests that, to show neither of them are jealous, Louisa should take her top off so they're equal. Joe's heart drops as he can't believe this has been suggested. Louisa however is more than happy to agree - it's a hot day and she knows how much Joe thinks of her.

She looks Joe in the eyes as she pulls her top over her head slowly, revealing that she too has a black bra on matching Sam. Joe comes over to her and hands her a drink and whispers in her ear how sexy she is.

The three then raise a toast to the new neighbourhood and down their drinks before Joe heads in to top everyone up. When he comes back out he finds that Sam and Louisa are sat on the garden chair next to each other, complimenting each other on their matching choice of underwear. Sam asks if they're matching on the bottoms too, and Louisa suggests there's only one way to find out with a cheeky grin. Sam laughs and stands up, pulls down her skirt and steps out to reveal frilly black french knickers. Louisa sits up and tells her how lovely they are, briefly running her hands over the frilly bits before lying back on the lounge and sliding her own skirt down over her hips to reveal her own black thong.

Joe cannot help but enjoy the sight that he sees, and there is a growing in his shorts watching the two girls in their underwear. Sam knows how much he'll be enjoying this and purposefully comments on the view as the girls are sat down. She says it's only fair he takes his top off too, and walks over to him, unbuttoning it and sliding it off, before turning with her back to him and wriggling her arse against his cock through his shorts. He lets out a groan and starts kissing her neck as she leans back, and moves a hand round to grab one of her boobs through her bikini.

Louisa isn't quite sure what it is she's joined in the neighbours garden, but is enjoying the view as she is sat, all eyes on the scene as she drinks her drink. Joe looks Louisa in the eye as he moves his second hand to the back of Sam's bikini, undoing it and then letting it fall away. She gasps but smiles as she realises that she's now topless, having her neck bittern from behind. She can feel Joe getting harder against her, and moves her own hand to start fondling her other breast, taking her nipple between her thumb and index finger and rolling it between the two.

Joe moves a hand down and starts to grab at Sam's arse through her knickers, digging his fingers in as he gets harder.

Sam can feel how much he's enjoying this, but glances up and remembers that they have a guest. She takes Joe's hand away from her breast and steps away from him and takes a step towards Louisa. She carries on walking towards Louisa and asks if she would like to join. Louisa doesn't even say a word, but reaches a hand behind Sam, pulls her towards her and with the other hand pulls her knickers to one side and exposes her pubes before pushing her tongue forwards.

She then looks up and pulls back far enough to ask Sam if that answers her question? Sam laughs and wriggles out of her knickers. She stands there naked before Louisa with her small pert boobs pointing at her. She reaches down behind Louisa and undoes her bra, letting her boobs fall down. Sam's eyes open wide at how stunning they are. Joe decides that he wants to enjoy this and moves towards them both.

He decides to step out of his boxers and come and sit behind Louisa. He sits in close with a leg either side of her, as she feels his hard cock press into her. He reaches round and starts to fondle her breasts, as Sam steps towards her, pulling her head into her pussy. Louisa now finds herself between the two of them, writing against Joe's cock whilst Sam begins to gently thrust against her mouth.

Joe moves one of his hands down onto her thigh, and starts to run his fingers up them, onto her pants, and begins to gently circle the front of them, starting to feel her groan. Louisa takes his hand, and moves it inside her pants, guiding him on how she likes to be touched, using her fingers as well as his to massage herself.

Sam by now is moaning as Louisa slides her tongue over her clit, and 2 fingers into her wet pussy as she stands in front of her, starting a steady rhythm whilst Sam grinds on her tongue.

Joe has never seen or heard Sam make these sorts of noises before, and watching what goes on in front of him turns him on more. With his spare hand he punches Louisa's nipple making her in turn gasp. She can feel how rock hard he is against her back but all her attention is focussed on Sam. She takes her hand away from Joe and reaches up to grab Sam's hip to pull her onto her mouth, in rhythm with her fingers of the other hand sliding into her.

It's obvious to everyone how close Sam is now, being turned on by Louisa's expert touch and tongue. Joe wants to see more, and so decides to get up. With his cock now erect he stands next to Sam, slides a hand behind her neck and pulls her into him to kiss her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth and gently biting her lip. She edges closer, eyes closed and reaches out a hand to feel how hard he is.

Feeling his hard cock in her hand she whispers 'I want to play with you' in his ear and thrusts once more at Louisa's face and fingers. She then steps away from Louisa and, whilst still holding Joes cock leans down and kisses her, tasting her own juices now coating her lips and face.

Louisa is breathless, but heard what Sam said. Seeing as Sam has Joe in her hand she smiles and offers to leave them alone. But Sam tells her that she knows full well how Joe has lusted after Louisa the new neighbour, so if she's happy to stay then Sam is happy to play....