Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head cleared and balls drained, Sam returned to the task at hand. Dealing with the emotional implications of just how aroused he had been watching his body be abused by a horny Goblin couple would have to come later. For now, he hadn't time to lose.

Ducking back behind the wine crate, he prepared himself to run. If he didn't stop until he was in the store, surely most folk would barely have time to register what they were seeing. Plus, he didn't exactly have a lot more options. He wasn't sure just how much of that affair Val had seen, but he knew the elf wouldn't be happy if he stayed much longer. Sam stilled his breath, summoned his strength, and sprinted.

Those taking a leisurely stroll down Campus Walk that day would have, for a moment, seen a rather incredible sight. A skinny dark-haired boy, dressed in a pair of what may just be the skimpiest women's undergarments money could buy, darting across and down the street, flinging open the door to a potion shop, and slamming it just as quick. Some might have chalked it up to drugs, others to a spell gone wrong, and maybe a few would have just figured he was some kind of streaker, only doing it for the thrill.

Sam shut the door to the shop, pressing his back against it. He prayed that no one had recognized him, especially not that he would have to see in his classes. The two Dwarven women, forgetting the potions, were now staring him up and down. It was embarrassing, but at this point Sam knew just to ignore them. He strode as confidently as he could to the far shelf and grabbed a silver potion as if making to purchase it. Pausing, he winked at the two women before popping the cork, downing the brew, and blinking out of sight before anyone was the wiser.

"Umm, madam, I think someone just--" One of the women stirred, turning to the shopkeeper. The door had opened and closed already, and Sam was making wind with his feet.

The boy whizzed down the busiest streets of town, now no longer drawing the glares of the whole city. He had solved the puzzle, cheated his tormentor, and now was on his way finally back to safety. He only hoped Val was true to his word.

12