Sam Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thantas and Drivas injured each other," Triann said still upset. "So far nothing has brought them out of it."

Sam nodded as he placed a hand on each of the women. At first nothing happened then they both gasped then their bodies began to slightly convulse. A mere minute later Sam pulled his hands away nodding to Triann.

At that moment Thellus entered a worried expression on her face. Triann passed a black box over both women then nodded, stepping back.

Both women sat up suddenly looking around wildly 'til they both espied Sam, then they both flung themselves at him.

"So, feeling better?" Sam asked.

Both nodded as they looked at him with hungry looks. "Now that you are here, I am," whispered Drivas.

"I am finally, now that I know who I am. Plus, I also know who you are, ...brother." Thantas said in a low voice.

Sam's head snapped around to stare at the tall blonde female. "Brother?" Sam turned to look at Triann, then Fino who had just appeared. "Why in the hell didn't you tell us?"

Triann sighed she'd been expecting this. "Had I before she actually regained the memories, she might have had a mental break. What little she had regained, might have been lost forever. It was only the restoring healing you did that allowed her mind to reset and heal its self."

"We thought it best not to relay this information to you, as you might have tried to push harder to regain her. Now, since she has had the time to heal correctly, she is out of danger." Fino explained.

Sam could only shake his head; slightly upset he would have to think on this more.

"Sam?" A slightly timid Drivas said. "Uh, I have news myself. Though not sure I want to tell you."

"It's alright right now, I just need to think though we really don't have much time. What's on your mind?" Sam asked.

"First I want to introduce my sister," here Drivas motioned to Thellus. "I found out Thellus and I are sisters." Taking a deep breath Drivas hoped Sam didn't hate her. "I also found out that, that sick, sadistic, bastard Triot, is our father."

Sam nodded with a frown a moment then said as he looked at Triann and Fino. "Unfortunately, as I am finding myself, you can't pick your parents just how you are."

12