Sam I Am Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<APyreInside81> okay give me a feww minuts

That was all she needed. Already she was seeing the first signs of his decaying mental and physical ability caused by his state of intense, focused arousal. She dearly wanted to see his shaking, desperate state at this moment, but she comforted herself with the thought that she would be able to see it in a couple of weeks. At this textual manifestation of his weakened state, she began fingering herself with glee at how easy it had been, how easily he had caved to her requests, how desperately horny he must be right now, and how much deeper she would make his state of helplessness and arousal as time went on. Come to think of it, why should she have to wait to watch it?

<PhoenixMoon86> Do you have a webcam?

<APyreInside81> yes

<PhoenixMoon86> Turn it on right now.

They started a video call. As soon as she saw his face, she knew: this was the face of a man who was already willing to do anything for her. She thought of turning on her own webcam, but decided against it; seeing her was a treat she wanted to reward him with only on special occasions.

"Take off all your clothes," she said in a perfect tone of authority: pleasant, even sweet, but powerful and absolutely impossible to resist. He complied wordlessly without resistance. As his erection came into view, she was pleased to note that Sam had plenty of material downstairs. A man with a dick that big wasn't meant to be intelligent-he existed only for the pleasure of women like her. She would correct his mental imbalance and make sure that whatever thoughts he had left when she was done with him went into pleasing her instead of whatever boring nonsense he wasted his days thinking about.

"Take that pathetic dick in your hand and get back to stroking," she said with the same tone. "Let me see you continue doing this until you finish buying the plane ticket."

"Okay," he stammered. His trembling, panting obedience was possibly the most delicious thing she'd ever seen in her life.

It took him less than ten minutes to buy the plane ticket. In that time, she brought herself to no less than three screamingly intense orgasms. She kept her microphone muted so that he wouldn't know; for all he knew, she was watching him quietly, but on the other end of that telecommunications line was a woman who was enjoying every moment of his tense, naked arousal. She was glad that she made a point of always recording every video call she made. This would be a video to watch on repeat several times.

"I'm very pleased with you," she said when he sent her a copy of the ticket. "It makes me very happy when you do what I say. And it makes you very happy to do what I say, too."

"Yes," he groaned in a tight voice.

"I'm so happy with you that I'm going to reward you with an opportunity to see me." And with that, she turned on her webcam for a moment. There she was, exactly as she'd been in her photograph: thin, beautiful, for all the world a normal young woman living a normal young woman's life. She smiled at him, a beaming smile of warmth and happiness. He smiled back at her.

"It's getting late," she announced after a moment. "I think it's time we went to bed."

"I guess you're right," he agreed.

"Let's sign off and go to sleep, then. Goodnight, Sam," she said, blowing him a kiss.

"Goodnight, Sam," he repeated with a smile.

"Just one other thing," she added. "No orgasm tonight."

It took all of her willpower to not start fingering herself again at the storm of emotions which swept across his face as he processed these words: a surge of shock, excitement, confusion, and arousal. Heso very much wanted to orgasm, and yet he simultaneously wanted so very much tonot orgasm.

Receiving no verbal response from him after a moment, she continued: "If you orgasm tonight, I'll know, and I will be very unhappy with you. You wouldn't want to make me unhappy with you, would you, Sam?"

"No, no, certainly not," he agreed.

"Good, I'm glad you agree. You can orgasm together with me tomorrow here on video chat. Until then, hold it in."

He nodded uncertainly. "Okay, I will."

"Good. Goodnight then, Sam!"

"Goodnight!" he called back. And after he closed the chat program and turned off his computer, he collapsed, exhausted, into bed with a head full of thoughts he couldn't understand and a body full of emotions he couldn't control. He felt happy, but also worried. As he went to sleep, a nagging thought in the back of his head wouldn't stay quiet:Is it always going to be like this?

12