Toilet Ex

Story Info
My Ex-husband humiliatingly submits to me in a public toilet.
1.8k words
4.46
72.4k
58

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmSmith
EmSmith
113 Followers

Hi my name is Emily and this is my lovely story about my horny Ex. A few months ago I accidentally saw my Ex-husband Rob in the local shopping mall. I noticed him looking at me, perhaps staring. I guess I did look pretty nice on the day in my cute little summer dress, and deliberately ignored him. He seemed to follow me through the mall for a few minutes.

When we were together things didn't work out well between us as we're both alpha personalities. He's a Taurus and I'm a Gemini. Rob's quite good looking but can be quite bull-headed at times, and during our three years together he seemed always trying to control me: what I wore, my friends, where I went etc. But then strangely behind the closed door of our bedroom he seemed increasingly aroused by my sassy sexually dominant role-play?

I guess sexually I'm an Alpha Dominant woman. Rob has a nice body and a lovely big cock and I still often contemplate our marital sex games and erotic power-play. But then outside our bedroom he always reverted back to boss man over me and was really impossible to live with. After years of bullying and arguing I eventually moved out: Something had to change.

On my work roster I generally have Tuesday afternoons off and the following week I went back to the local shopping mall. Rob was there again. He came up to me and casually said hello. I asked if he liked my skirt? It was a little black skirt Rob had told me was "too revealing" one night when we were going out to a party. He'd angrily made me change into a different dress before we could go.

On the Tuesday afternoon at the mall I could tell he was perving on me and would've totally forgotten about that. He told me I looked very nice and commented that he liked my shoes. I smiled and walked away. In a nearby shop window reflection I could see him standing there still watching me, so I placed my bag on the floor and bent over pretending to get something out -- and gave him a good open look at my little g-string undies. I picked up my bag looking over my shoulder at him, and went home.

At the time I had a girlfriend Jen. Jen was lovely, didn't care about what I wore out, and was happy going down on me to bring me off. But she was often a huge amount of emotional work, and I think she really wanted me to go down on her too which I did when I was in the mood. Usually I used my vibrator on her clit because it was easier & quicker. That Tuesday afternoon I went straight home. Jen was watching tv, and I was feeling utterly horny from torturing my Ex so I kissed and flirted with her in my little skirt. She laid me down removing my satin g-string undies and began licking my wet pussy. I wondered what Rob was doing at that moment... wondering if he would have liked watching my girlfriend licking me to a wonderful orgasm? I came thinking about him staring at me half an hour earlier... and his look of utter defeat after letting me tease him so delightfully with my ass!

Next Tuesday I didn't go back to the mall. My mind was in utter conflict knowing that nothing had really changed, but the defeated look he gave me after staring at my ass was making me incessantly horny? I couldn't get him out of my mind day & night. It seemed almost as if he was now willing to submit himself unconditionally to me.

The following Tuesday I went back. He was there sitting on a seat in the mall, and I suddenly felt deeply nervous fantasizing graphically inside my mind about what I wanted to do? I was wearing a blouse and a revealing pair of black tights with nothing underneath. As I walked over and stood in front of him he looked surprised, and clearly couldn't help himself staring at my pussy camel-toe directly in front of his face. He looked up at me "Hello Em?" -- he seemed dispirited and introspective. I felt lustily in complete control and asked "Hi Rob, would you like to go for a coffee?"

He nodded and followed me. Over coffee we chatted about what we'd been up to and I told him about work and Jen. Rob lied about some girlfriend he had but she'd gone away for work... I began feeling sorry for him. After the meaningless chit-chat and coffee I asked him directly if he would be willing to lick my ass again? Rob looked nervously across the table into my eyes and nodded.

I felt suddenly as if everything I suspected was going to happen was going to happen, and that Rob was about to fall into an unconditional surrender to me as his supreme Alpha Dominant. I told him to pay for our coffees.

I felt in ecstasy as Rob followed behind me along the mall to a nearby unisex public toilet. He followed me inside. I told him to lock the door and take off all his clothes. He seemed nervously compliant, and very curiously I noticed as he removed his shorts that he was still wearing the tight stainless steel rings I used to squeeze onto his balls...

After we were married I joked that if I had to wear his ring on my finger he'd have to wear a ring around his balls -- and strangely he consented? It became a sex game for us as I demanded he wear my heavy stainless steel ring on his balls day & night, and then on our second anniversary I squeezed another one onto his scrotum before allowing vaginal sex that night! He occasionally took them off after sex which I found quite disappointing, but generally wore them permanently around his balls unless we had an argument. They looked very nice.

That Tuesday Rob had come to the shopping mall with his 3 marital steel rings around his balls! -nervously smiling he presented them very presumptuously to me. I smiled back at him, and asked if he wanted to submit his balls permanently to me as his Dominant Woman? He nodded staring openly down at my pussy... I was still fully dressed and asked if he would like to kiss my ass? He nodded again silently.

I told him to get down onto his knees and turned around, presenting my bum toward his face. I told him he could kiss it. Rob leaned forward and began kissing my tight lycra clad ass beggingly, which made me hopelessly wet & horny. I reached behind and pulled my tights down enough for him to access me properly - and my Ex started affectionately licking my asshole and masturbating himself!

I let him cum across the toilet floor and turned around for him to openly see my beautiful pussy, then kicked his balls. He crumpled to the floor. I told him it had now been 4 years since we were married...

When I got home I didn't tell Jen what I'd been up to that afternoon, but when she began licking my pussy immediately suspected something was going on because I was already so wet? I couldn't tell her and eventually had to masturbate myself in the shower.

Next Tuesday I felt powerfully in-control. I deliberately wore the little skirt Rob had objected to when we were married, without undies commando style. If he was there today he was in big trouble. I went straight along the mall to the seat he'd been sitting in the week earlier, but sitting on the bench were a big fat family eating burgers & chips? No Rob. I felt suddenly cold inside... and turned to go back home.

Outside, I decided to go back for another look. I eventually found him sitting all alone on a bench seat further along the mall... waiting for me. We greeted each other nervously, and standing in front of him I lifted my handbag to slip it over my shoulder and accidentally lifted my skirt in front of his face. He saw. Without a word he followed me obediently along the mall to the unisex toilet.

In the toilet he locked the door removing off all his clothes and kneeled down on the tiles in front of me. He now had four stainless steel rings on his balls "Good boy" I told him, lightly kicking his balls. My Ex suddenly became hard and began masturbating himself on the toilet floor... I kicked his balls a bit harder to make him stop but it only made him groan and wank himself as if he about to cum? I slapped his face harshly and told him to stop.

I told Rob that from now on he was only allowed to wank himself-off while he was kissing and licking my asshole. From his position beneath me on the toilet floor I noticed him staring up at my pussy under my little skirt. I asked "Do you remember that time you forced me to change out of this skirt and wear a dress to Paula's party?" Rob looked away humiliated, and nodded. I kicked his balls and he dropped to the floor.

I couldn't help myself and started rubbing my clit & pussy directly above my Ex. I told him to kiss my feet. Naked on the floor of the toilet he began kissing and licking my open shoes & toes which I found slimy & quite disgusting, and sadly for him he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying grovelling at my feet? I told him if he let me kick his balls again I would let him lick my asshole. Rob suddenly raised himself up onto his knees bravely spreading his legs... and presented his 4-rings balls openly to me. His big cock was rock hard in anticipation? In my hands I lifted his head and looked into his eyes "You're going to submit properly to me for the rest of your life."

I thought he was perhaps going to cry? I let go of his head and started masturbating my powerful pussy directly in front of his face. Rob began wanking himself again so I kicked his balls. I told him from now on he was only allowed to do that while licking my ass, and turned-around leaning over the washbasin looking into the mirror... I could see him behind me squirming on the toilet floor staring longingly up at my pussy & ass?

My previously powerful Ex with his alpha damaged balls and damaged ego raised himself from the floor and began humiliatingly licking me from behind??

I continued masturbating my quivering clit with his warm tongue licking and probing into my ass: In the mirror I watched my Ex-husband obediently kneeling behind me wanking himself and spurting-off onto the floor of the public toilet tongue-begging & worshipping my gorgeous asshole...

It was done.

EmSmith
EmSmith
113 Followers