Sam Needs to Expose Her Pussy 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wet and loose as her cunt was, there was no resistance at all, as half of her hand just slipped right into her. Giving herself a few quick thrusts, the man got an amazing show. As the crowd started to shift again, Sam pulled out her hand from her completely dripping cunt.

And what a nice side-effect: her already stretched cunt now - at least for a moment - was gaping open nicely, exposing her even more. Shifting in her seat a bit more, she tried to angle her cunt slightly upwards, to make sure everybody got a good look deep inside her.

Yeah, she was as exposed as she could be. In her wildest dreams, Sam would have loved to go so much further. No, all this - it still was not enough.

No, in her wildest dream, she would have sat there differently: Her cunt stretched out completely, ideally by some speculum type of construction. A light directly on her naked cunt - shining deep into her, exposing not just her cunt, but her cervix as well.

Fuck, as Sam got hornier and hornier, even her wildest dreams got worse: Not only her cervix should be exposed. No, no, much more - it should be stretched open. Let people stare right into her womb. Spit into her. Put their nasty, unwashed fingers deep into her open womb. Use her womb as a urinal, as a trash bin.

Yeah - she was in the zone. That would be an interesting flight! And she felt the urge to use the bathroom sometime soon...

12