Sam Needs to Expose Her Pussy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And - she could barely believe that by accident she had really managed to jam the enormous rubber cock all the way into her wet cunt. She loved the feeling of being filled out like this. And even more - she loved the way it looked: Given the huge girth of the fake horse cock, her pussy lips were completely unable to close back up. And well - her spreading her legs like this probably didn't help with giving off a very modest picture either.

Sam knew - the next time she would board a plane, she would look different. That is - she realized with a smile - if she would board a plane anytime soon. Yes, she had just planned to stay in the city for a while, but she knew about the risk she was taking.

Spending her time living on the street seeking out any possible abuse also offered a quite substantial risk above bodily harm: Somebody might take the liberty to drug her. Ship her off God knows where. Or take away her passport. Or do God know what with her phone. She had made sure to remove all security measures from it: no password, no passcode would protect all her personal data. Hell, she even made sure to unlock all her bank accounts, her email accounts everything.

It really was supposed to be a life changing trip - she would be at the mercy of her tormentors, her abusers. Her whole life would be exposed, not just her body. Her whole life would be ruined, not just her body. And God was she horny just thinking about this. There would be no more way for her to live a normal life - her fantasy was anything but a normal life.

15 more minutes until touchdown at JFK, the pilot announced. 15 more minutes - and Sam's heart was already pounding like crazy. She just couldn't resist reaching down with her hand to give her clit a quick stroke. Checking her own wetness, she let her fantasies take over her mind.

There she was - it must be in the middle of the nights, but the lights of the city still illuminate Sam's surroundings - and her naked body. Somewhere at a street corner in what clearly is a terrible part of the city. A few homeless men are standing around her - drinking from unidentifiable bottles.

And there is Sam: On her knees, her ass pointed up and her cunt and asshole exposed. Her beautiful perky tits rubbing against the dirty asphalt. Her face pressed into a puddle of yellow liquid. In the meantime, the men are lining up behind her with evil grins on their face.

On closer look, her asshole and pussy are not just naked, exposed. No, her cunt is stretched far. By the redness of her wet flesh, it's clear that she had just endured quite some abuse, probably getting fist-fucked for hours. And each of the tormentors in Sam's fantasy had a new type of horror waiting for her once pristine pussy - and womb.

Number 1 stepped forward, with his enormous fist ready to be shoved in Sam's womb. What only became visible then: his fist was not empty, but filled with a bunch of used condoms he had found in the trash bin.

Not playing around, the ugly old man just bends down and shoves his hand deep into Sam's enlarged cunt. At this point - it seems - even her cervix does not offer much of a resistance anymore, as three of his fingers push right through, depositing the used latex condoms full of cum into her open womb.

Satisfied, he steps back and looks at Sam's grotesque cunt - hanging open loosely, her womb partially exposed - and one of the condoms hanging halfway out of her stretched out cervix.

Number 2 steps forward, carrying a few used needles in his unwashed hands. Needle one finds its way right into Sam's exposed clit, causing her to shake in agony and ecstasy. Not impressed the man goes on, puncturing the flesh of Sam's exposed cunt with the needles, over and over again he torments her shivering cunt.

Finally satisfied after a few moments of tormenting her, he leans forward and whispers to her ear: And those were not new... you bet your ass they were not. Found them in the vet's dumpster. Leaving one of the needles puncturing and going right through Sam's clit, he makes way for the next evil man.

Number 3 first marvels at Sam's exposed cunt before taking out a phone - a shiny, brand-new iPhone actually. Pointing it right at Sam's exposed cunt, he starts taking videos. Zooming in on her ruined cunt, he tells Sam to explain what is going on. And full of joy she does: Turning her face back to the camera, she lets everybody who cares know what's going on: I am licking here... we found this puddle of piss. A few dogs... uuuuh, a few dogs pissed here, and I am licking it all up. In the meantime, you all... you know, the whole dozens of you, you all ruined me

You all ruined me, you fucked me, giving me all your nasty diseases and maybe getting me pregnant too oh god it feels so good. And you, you all pissed all over me, first. But that was not good enough. So, you fisted my cunt, getting it all nice and open. Fuck, one of you sick fucks, you shoved a foot up my cunt, hitting my poor poor cervix over and over oh god it hurt so much

But you don't care, you just want my womb. So, this motherfucker, he kept shoving and shoving until his dirty rotten toe entered my fucking womb. And you all cheered and laughed, and fuck, you took turns shoving up your nasty hands in my womb. There is... I am ruined. No more protection, my fucking womb man, it's... it's just a urinal now?!

You all made sure of this, you fucking pissed into my womb. And shoved... God what did this nasty fucker shove in there? Condoms you found lying in the trash? And... oh god please don't stop now. I know it can get worse, I know that, I need that.

What a good slut Sam was. And she did her best to perform, knowing that the phone that was pointed at her - was her very own. A live stream to Instagram, the dirty man had announced. What a lucky thing that all her apps were available.

As man number 3 kept filming, man number 4 stepped forward. He only asked Sam one question: Did we make you do this? And Sam panted: God no. It was all me. I... I made YOU do all this. I begged you. I licked your dirty shoes begging you to abuse me. And you... oh god you do. And I keep begging you to do me even worse.

Please, Sam kept begging, as the fourth man started shoving his brutal fist into her ruined cunt, please, destroy me. Please, take all my dignity, make my womb, make my womb your... uh, uh, she groaned before continuing: Please, make my sweet precious womb your trash bin. I want your... I want your piss, I want filth, I want, I need you...

As Sam was deeply indulged in this fantasy, she was ripped out of it by a sudden noise in real life: Back in the plane, Sam found herself halfway in a trance, as the plane started to descend. And Sam, engulfed in her disturbing fantasy, seemed to have put on quite a show for everybody around her.

Surrounded by the other people on the plane, during her fantasy she had apparently started to play with herself. Now, mind you, her cunt still was taken in by the giant rubber cock, that she had slammed up there earlier. So, while one of her hands was busy tugging on her enlarged clit, the other one was busy trying to jam the dildo even deeper into her wet, gaping cunt, her juices flowing down to her exposed asshole.

Yeah, Sam was ready for her little vacation. God, how she looked forward to the abuse she would suffer.

12