All Comments on 'Sam, Sam, Sam'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh Sam!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lots of dp... hot...

the story is very expertly written but spying / embassy plots are getting boring

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Complaint on Variety

To Anonymous who is bored with too many spy/embassy stories from me. Four of the fourteen stories posted from me in the last three months have been spy/embassy stories. What other author you are reading has posted ten stories to Literotica in the last three months that aren't spy/embassy stories? It's all relative, isn't it? (How many stories have you written and posted to Literotica for a free read in the last three months?)

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago
Keep doing what you do best

The spy/embassy connection was hardly noticeable and certainly not the main connection to Sam. And I never see anyone complaining about football being too overused as a gay set-up. So forget about the silly anon gumbling.

The story was hot, and while DP and GB is not really my thing, the way you told it with the main focus being how giving in to his fantasies was liberating, sold the line to me.

So just keep on writing and know you do have readers who know how difficult it is to come up with such a variety of intimate GM situations which you manage. Plenty of other authors essentially tell the same story over and over again (and the fans love it).

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I flat loved this story (but then I love most of your stories). Could not understand the anonymous criticism. I had not read one of yours in awhile and just stumbled upon this one. It is well written and just full of hot sex (which is why I come to Literotica in the first place). Thanks and keep it up. BTW, I have purchased several of your published books but haven't read them yet. I KNOW I will like them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...