Sam Spade 06: Case of the Murdered Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the gun and back at the woman. I could have taken it away from her without too much trouble. Looking at her face, I saw she was frightened. "I beat up her pimp." I said settling for the truth.

"What's your name? Your real name" she asked jabbing the pistol in with each word.

"Spade," I replied softly. I looked as her eyes got large and then added, "If you don't put that gun away I will be forced to take it from you."

The gun disappeared just as fast as it had appeared, "Yea you sound like the lady Ivy talked about. One mean bitch who will take on anyone." She smiled, "Sugar, a girl has to be careful. You walk the walk and talk the talk. But your moves are all wrong for a working girl. Why you here?" she asked looking at me.

I wondered how I had slipped up and started to ask when I heard the roar of an engine. Turning around I just caught the glint of a car speeding away and then I was rocked back by a loud explosion. Peaking around the corner, I noticed that the dumpster where I was supposed to be hiding was in little bitty pieces.

I felt someone pulling me back and heard the woman's voice, "Come on Sugar, we need to get out of here before the cops come." She led me through a series of buildings and alleyways. She stopped before a door in a rundown tenement and pulled me inside.

Chapter 3

From the outside, I expected the apartment to be as shabby as the outside with an old ratty couch and mattresses on the floor. Instead, I found the living room rivaled Heathers in style and comfort. As I stood at the door looking around surprised the woman let go of my hand and said in a cultured voice, "Please make yourself at home Miss Spade while I change into something more comfortable."

Walking in further I noticed that the windows had been reinforced and the front door included bio-locks. "Quite a place you have here," I said. On the coffee table was a copy of the wall street journal as well as several business magazines.

The woman came from the back dressed in a robe, "Well, we girls like our comfort Sugar," And laughed. Speaking in the cultured voice instead of the street slang she added, "Not what you expected is it." She looked at me and sat down on the sofa. Patting the place beside her she said, "Please forgive my manners, my name is Ophelia."

I nodded and said as I sat down, "No not at all." The rubber was moving across my body in unexpected ways and in the confines of the house, I became aware of its scent. While I was outside the breeze pulled it away. However, in here I could smell it and feel it sliding over my body like a thousand fingers caressing me. It did not help matters that I as no longer wearing a bra or panties. "It is a pleasure to meet you" I replied relaxing for the first time since the day had started.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked getting up. Ophelia went into the kitchen and called out loudly, "I can offer you juice or something stronger if you want."

"A glass of juice would be fine," I replied. I thought about having a stiff drink but decided that it was a bit early in the day still to drink. A few minutes later, she came back holding two glasses of orange juice. Handing one to me she sat down beside me once more. As I drank the juice, I became aware of how warm it seemed in the room and how erotic the rubber felt against my skin. The throbs that had been with me since I had put it on were stronger now and I could smell my musk in the enclosed room.

"What brings you to this part of town Miss Spade?" Ophelia asked as she sipped her juice.

I looked at her and realized her robe had slipped open. Peeking out from inside was her cleavage and the hint of a dark nipple. Staring entranced at it I said, "I needed a place to lay low for a bit." When she shifted, the robe opened more and I could see her breast. I realized that the juice was drugged and looked up at her face in confusion. "Drugged?" I asked.

Ophelia smiled and took the glass from my unresisting fingers, "Ivy will be here in a few minutes. Meanwhile," she opened her robe fully and cupped her full chocolate breasts. "Do you like what you see Sugar?" Standing she walked back towards the bedroom and like a child following her mother I trailed along behind.

The bedroom was every bit as opulent as the living room was. However, I was not interested in that. I was only interested in releasing the burning need of desire. She stood before me at the base of the bed and dropped her robe. Not speaking I moved forward and lowered my mouth to her brown breast and started suckling as we lay down. Even though I had lovely girls at home, the burning desire of lust could not wait until then.

I smothered myself in her warm breasts and kissed my way over her belly. I noticed that her mound had a thin strip about one inch wide unshaved. Kissing it and nuzzling ether thigh I reached her honey pot. As I licked her outer lips I could taste her gentle fragrance, it only drove me into higher passion. I could hear her voice saying, "That's right Sugar, right there," as I licked. My ass was up in the air and I could feel my own wetness sliding down my legs as I plunged my tongue in to her to taste her properly. Moving up to her clit, I circled it slowly and then sucked on it. Taking two fingers, I slid them into her and started to finger fuck her with them, my ass thrusting in time with them.

I felt hands caressing my legs and rolling the dress up over my hips. I started to lift my head but Ophelia held it in place while saying, "Welcome home Ivy." Once I realized it was not some stranger I relaxed into making love to this woman. Feeling Ivy's mouth and tongue pleasuring me as I pleasured Ophelia took me to new heights. It was as if Ivy knew every trick in the book and soon I was bucking in pleasure.

It was dark outside before we calmed down, I was lying between Ophelia and Ivy on by back with both of them slowly caressing my rubber covered body. Kissing Ophelia, I asked her, "What did you drug me with? Not that I minded about being drugged, I just wanted to know for professional purposes." Whatever she had used really released any inhabitations I had. Ivy looked at her with questions in her eye and they both started to giggle, "What's so funny?"

"Oh Samantha, Ophelia didn't drug you. She just gave you an opening you wanted and an excuse to blame your actions on," Ivy replied.

I looked at Ophelia and she nodded, "I could smell your musky scent the minute we walked in the door dear." She kissed me long and deeply, "I would never drug the great Sam Spade. You showed Ivy she does not need to be a man's slave." She looked across at Ivy and they met over my chest to kiss slowly. "She showed me and the other girls around here that we can work for ourselves."

I watched Ivy blush, "I did not dear, I just talked about how nice it was not to pay some asshole 95% of my take." She looked down at me, "Face it Samantha, you're our hero." She kissed me just as slow, with love as Ophelia had a moment ago, and added, "I have been wishing for this day ever since you kicked Ace's ass out of town." Resting her head over my latex covered breast, her fingers teasing my flowers gently, she asked, "Why are you dressed like this and more importantly why are you in hiding?"

"If you keep that up you will never hear the answer." I replied my hips moving into her talented fingers. These two girls could teach lessons to my girls, I thought to myself. "The dye and clothing is the best I could come up with to change my looks totally." I replied. "Though I must say, if I had known how exciting this is, I would have worn it long ago." My hand moved down to cover her fingers and guide them.

Ophelia smiled and her hand moved down to tease my flower slowly. She talked as if we were sitting in the living room drinking coffee instead of lying in their bed, "Who wants you dead?" She looked at Ivy and added, "You know that dumpster that exploded earlier? That was for our rubber covered cuddle bunny here."

Ivy removed her fingers and let Ophelia take over. She licked and sucked on them a bit and said, "That was for you?"

"Yea, it seems someone wants me dead and does not care who else dies in the process." I replied I moved both of my hands down to their flowers and caressed them just as Ophelia was doing to me. I told them about the different attacks and before I could finish Ivy sat up and looked down at me.

"You have your own pets? And you did not invite me to join?" She frowned and looked as if she was going to cry.

Ophelia spoke up, "Now, now Ivy, lets deal with Samantha's problems first." She looked at me and added, "My Ivy not good enough for you?"

I closed my eyes for a moment; I did not need more people mad at me. Instead of coming up with a fancy lie, I told all about the masks and Cindy. Once I said that, I had to add about how she had died in my arms. When I was done, the pair stared at me as if I had just come from another planet. Ivy said slowly, "That ungrateful bitch." I started to correct her about Cindy being dead and it could not be her when she added looking at Ophelia, "Imagine, having this woman as your loving mistress, all your cares and worries taken care of, living in a beautiful house, and then trying to do her in so you can take over."

Ophelia shook her head, "No I don't believe it. Whoever did this has serious muscle. It sounds like a mob hit to me." She looked down at me and added, "I know you know all about how the mob operates, you gain favor to rise up in the organization. What better way than to revenge the death of your boss's daughter by bringing the head of the woman who corrupted her."

I looked from one to the other sitting above me. I had not considered ether really. My money was on someone else who had the ability to walk undetected through the house, someone like Cynthia. "Could it be that there was someone who wanted to get revenge on her? The best way was to kill her only surviving relative."

"What do you mean only surviving relative?" Ivy said looking down at me confused. I shook my head; here I was speaking aloud again when thinking.

I had to give a shortened version of the saga with Cynthia and then ended with, "So it is ether one of the girls, the mob, or someone connected to Cynthia." I looked up at the heavens, "Why me god? What did I do to piss you off lately?"

Ivy frowned, "It could be anyone, and you have managed to step on a few toes over the years dear."

I thought hard, "Ok so first step is to see if I can find Cynthia." I sat up and hugged both tightly. "Thank you both. I know it is asking a lot," I said and looked down. "But could someone call this number," I wrote the house number down. "Speak to Jade only, and tell her our thoughts on these attacks. Ask her to meet Marie down at Tonight's Rest Inn down by the airport. Warn her not to tell anyone else where she is going and to bring Sue Ann with her."

Ivy started to get off the bed and Ophelia stopped her, "No Sugar, we need to wait till Samantha is long gone and call from somewhere else." She looked at me and stroked my face tenderly, "You are welcome to stay and hide here as long as you want."

I smiled, "Thank you Ophelia, I may take you up on that offer, as long as you will give me more drugged juice to drink." She giggled in reply. Kissing both, I pulled my latex dress down over my hips and left them sitting on the bed as I made my way out.

Chapter 4

As I walked down the street, I hoped that Ophelia and Ivy were able to get a hold of Jade and Sue Ann. I was able to catch a cab without too much trouble and rode in silence down to the Night's Rest Inn. About a block from the seedy motel, I had the cabby drop me off. I walked the rest of the way on foot. I was sure that Jade nor Sue Ann was not after my life.

About six years ago, I was hired to look into missing funds at Ache Novelty Company. It seemed that they should have been making money but instead were losing it rapidly. I traced the problem to a lovely accountant named Sue Ann Lession. I found that she had a thing for girls and used that to my advantage. One night in bed I brought up the question of how she could live so well on her salary. I had spent the night plying her with wine, between the pillow talk and alcohol I got the story.

Her boss had taken pictures of her and another woman and had been blackmailing her so she would keep two sets of books. One set of books for siphoning the funds out of the account into her boss's offshore account. While the other set of books was for public viewing. She made sure she took a little for herself from his account just so she could live without too much worries. I was mad that she was cheating the public but I was even more upset that her boss had been blackmailing her. When the fall came, he would be the one spending time in prison.

The next morning, I confronted her. Instead of sending her to the police, we came up with a way for her to make it look as if he had stolen all the money. She moved it to a different account in his name as one lump sum and closed the other account. Then through her wizardry, Sue Ann had managed to erase any trace of her work and destroyed the second set of books. Finally, she and I both went to the police and showed what I had discovered. Since we had been lovers, she was one of the ones Cindy had targeted and masked.

I now needed her help going through the books. She would be able to tell if someone had been cooking them. I knew taking her into my confidence was a chance. However, I had a good idea who was the guilty party. I hated the idea but none of the other girls would do anything like that. Only someone who was not affected by the mask's effects could possibly betray me.

It seemed that I had arrived there before them and I procured a room for the evening. The guy behind the desk noted that I was new to the area and after flirting with him a bit I was able to get a discount. Tucking the key into my purse, I sashayed out front. Just as I hoped, Jade and Sue Ann were standing out there alone watching both ways. I noted with a smile that Jade had her hand inside her coat, no doubt she was holding onto her pistol. I made a note to compliment her.

I let them stand out there alone while keeping an eye on the traffic. I wanted to make sure they were not followed. When I was sure the coast was clear I strolled up to them, "Hey Sugar, want a good time?" I asked Jade in my best come on voice. When she declined, I turned to Sue Ann, "What about you Sugar? I could show you things that you had never imagined possible." She too declined my offer. I felt better knowing I could talk to a pair of my girls and not be recognized.

Turning back to Jade I smiled and licked my lips, "Come on Honey, I need a good hard fuck right now and I know you are just the gal to give it to me." She started to brush me off but I added quietly, "Not even for your mistress?"

Jade's eyes got big, "Mistress? Is that really you?" She moved as to hug me but a small shake of my head stopped her.

Stepping back, I said, "Let's find a room first Sugar" Looking at Sue Ann who noticed the change in Jade I smiled, "I'll even let your friend watch."

Turning I walked to the room with the pair following. Opening the door, I led them in and closed it behind us. "No real names," I said hugging and kissing them both. I sat them down on the bed and looked at them.

Jade looked me over and said in a breathless voice, "You're looking really nice. I love your outfit."

Sue Ann nodded in agreement, "So do I, but I miss your lovely red hair."

I smiled, "The hair color is only temporary." I glanced towards the door, "We have only 30 minutes and I need some information." I looked at Sue Ann and said softly, "I need you to go through our books, look for anything unusual, any payments or withdraw that seem odd. I need to know who and when."

I turned to Jade, "I need to know how the mob makes a hit."

Jade looked away and said softly, "I don't do that anymore."

Lifting her chin and turning it towards me, "Sugar, I know that. If I thought, you were behind the attacks you would not be here." I looked at the pair and added, "You two are here because I trust you with my life." I sat back in the chair and said, "I need to know if someone wanted to make a good impression on Don Bruce, if bringing the head of the woman who corrupted his daughter before her death is a way."

Jade looked at me and nodded, "Of course. If I wanted to get in good with The Don, killing you would be a good way. Everyone knows there is no love lost between you two."

"That's what I thought," I said. "How would a mob hit be done?"

Jade thought a moment and quickly pulled out her pistol. Pointing it at me, she said "bang" she then pointed it at Sue Ann and again said "bang." Holstering the pistol once more she added, "That's how it would be done, up close and personal."

"So the mob would not do hits like what happened before? Or like the federal building earlier today?" I asked.

Sue Ann's eyes got big, "That was an attack at you? We were watching it this morning on the news."

Jade shook her head, "No, the mob wouldn't do anything like that."

"Oh before I forget" I said, "I want to thank you for calling the lawyer for me."

"Lawyer? We didn't hire a lawyer," they both replied.

Standing I walked over to the mirror and looked in it, "Ok so it was not the mob, that leaves someone going after Cynthia, or a past person I wronged," I turned back to face them, "Or one of you girls."

"We would never do that," Sue Ann said in shock.

"Even if someone wanted to, which I don't believe, the masks would keep that from happening." Jade added.

I shook my head no, "There is one person the mask does not affect."

They looked at each other and whispered, "Angela."

"Is there a way to track the phone numbers called and who made the calls?" I asked.

Sue Ann replied, "I can try, but I will need help from Jas and perhaps one or two of the others."

I bit my lip, "Try to do with just you both. If you need to add another person, make damn sure you can trust them." I looked away, "From this point on your lives are in as much danger as mine and I am sorry for that." Looking back to them, I went over, kneeled before them, and took their hands in mine, "My loves, if it is her and there is a glitch in her programming, then no one is safe." I opened my purse and pulled out my hat, "Take this and place it on my desk when no one is watching."

I rose up and kissed first Jade and then Sue Ann. Smiling I added, "When this is all over, we will have to do some shopping. This outfit is strangely erotic somehow." Standing I smiled, "Wait five minutes and then leave. I will contact you somehow when I can."

Before I could leave both women hugged me tight, Jade whispered, "Don't you dare die on me mistress, you still need to grant me my boon."

Sue Ann smiled and added, "Just think one from Jasmine and one from Jade." They both kissed me and helped me exit out the back window.

As I walked away, I realized what I had thought I heard Jade say that night before her change was reality. She did want to give me a child, and at least Sue Ann knew about her wish. If Sue Ann knew then all the other girls knew also. I pondered the thought; I was not ready for motherhood in any way, shape, or form. Nevertheless, perhaps one day it would be something to think further about.

It was near midnight when I caught the cab to take me to a better class of hotel. It was not the Ritz but it was a nice place. Checking in I received some looks, but I didn't care. I was hot, sweaty, and still a bit on the frisky side. Ever since I could remember, every time I am in danger I would become sexually aroused. The greater the danger the more I would throb. Today had been a great example. The bomb in the dumpster, Ophelia's pistol in my belly, and these clothes had combined to make me orgasm even before we left the doorway.