Sam Spade 06: Case of the Murdered Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cynthia's mother had a sister, she had a daughter, I am descended from her. The last of my clan as it were." I said simply. "I don't know if it is important to you, but it was important to Cynthia, and is very important to me now." Taking a drink, I roll the glass between my fingers, "Perhaps once life calms down I can think about children. But not now, I am not ready." Looking at obsidian, I add softly, "Is this a human doing this to me?"

obsidian thought on it a bit more before she answered. "If it were any other type of being, I would suspect they would be more blatant in their attacks on you. Humans seem to be a bit more... underhanded about it." Her eyes met Samantha's. "I would bet that when you do find out who is behind these attacks, it will be a human..." She smiled without mirth. "If you need any help in taking it down feel free to call on me. I'm always looking for a good bite.... er... fight that is." She winked at Samantha.

I talk about the phone call I had made to the house earlier and that I was meeting with an informant who would give me proof of the guilty party. I end with, "Any ideas on what I can do to fight them?"

obsidian tipped her head and smiled. "If the one who is targeting you, believes you have proof against them, you will be in more danger now. If you could, perhaps, have someone be "you" while you sit on the sidelines and keep watch. You could perhaps die." obsidian smiled warming to the idea. "And once the one behind it... Thinks of you as dead... You could surprise them." obsidian shrugged. "An idea." Her voice trailed off.

I love that idea. I said looking at obsidian with renewed respect. "Outwit and outsmart my attacker all at one time. It just might work." I looked at the two vampires and wondered if they could possibly do it, no they were both the wrong size. My eye caught sight of Arianne, with the right clothes and darkness she could be passed off as me.

Obsidian stood and smiles, "Well dears I have to go catch... dinner" she smiled once more her fangs coming into view.

I stood and took her hand and kissed it, "Thank you so much for your advice and help obsidian." Lady and Arianne both hugged her like long lost cousins and bid her goodbye.

The outfit Sam had on intrigued Lady. She offered for them to move back to a more secluded table. As they walked, she ran her fingers lightly over Sam's outfit, biting her bottom lip as she did so. It felt strange, like nothing she had ever seen before. Though it didn't leave much to the imagination as it fit her like a glove. Stopping at a table she made her way around Sam, Lady's fingers gently stroke over her behind around to the front of her. As she rounds to the front, Lady's fingers softly run from the middle of Sam's legs up her belly and over her breasts. Lady steps closer to Sam's face whispering in her ear, "This outfit, it's different. Very intriguing, I must say it fascinates me. Why are you wearing it?"

I try to hold still instead of moving into her fingers caressing my body. Even so, a soft moan escapes through my lips. Blushing at how much I enjoyed the feel I replied, "At first I needed to change my looks so I would not be found. But now, I enjoy how it feels." I slide my fingertips up one arm and down once more, "It is nothing like I have ever felt before." I could feel the slickness between my legs and hoped nether women would notice my musky scent. Dragging my mind back to the problem at hand, "I was wondering if I could ask for your help, yours and Arianne's."

Lady smiled as Sam moaned softly, she could smell her arousal and it pleased her. She stepped back just a bit, but didn't remove her fingers from running over Sam's new skin. "Mmmmmm yes I do like the way it feels myself Sam. Though I think you know that already don't you?" Lady purred, "Yes you may ask me anything you wish. Though I cannot say I won't extract a price for it later."

Arianne smiled a bit seeing her mother play a bit with Sam. She seen her do it before but usually when they were going to become her meal but never like this. Silently she watched feeling her darker side become aroused.

I blushed realizing she knew how much I enjoyed her touch. Trying to keep my mind on matters at hand, "Do the attacks sound like something that you immortals would do?" It was getting hard to keep from being distracted by Lady's beauty and her touch. I had always been oversexed and undernourished and now after 5 days of being teased by this dress I was dying to find release. I could only hope that while she could notice my musky scent she would not notice my shortness of breath, and how my body betrayed me by moving into her touch.

Lady listened to Sam's question and thought. Moving around behind her again, she gently slides her hand under Sam's skirt as she replied. She could feel her moving to her touch and her breath coming faster though the lack of a heartbeat also confused her. But that question would come later. "No Sam it does not, I agree with obsidian on that account. We must keep to the shadows, blend it with society. That kind of display would shed light on one who would not wish it." Lady had decided she wanted this woman and she would have her one way or another. "We are subtle creatures; we move in the dark. Taking what we want with swiftness and leaving with no trace. What you are looking for is someone who wishes to play with you, taking you off guard. Wanting you to not see what is right in front of you."

Without thinking I move into Lady's touch lowering my exposed, wet, flower onto her fingers. The gentle touch of her fingertips is electrifying. Moaning I find my mind is filled with finding the pleasure that my body craves. I had my answer, but there was more I wanted. Turning around so that we were eye to eye, I said in a breathless voice, "I like what I see in front of me right now." Licking my lips, I said in a whisper, "How can I ever repay you?"

Smiling she could feel Sam close to surrendering to her. Lady looks to Ari, knowing she will know where this will go. She knew her mother well and knew she could join her if she so pleased or take her leave. Either way Lady would have Sam. Before she could blink an eye, Lady had Sam in the other room. She laid back down on her large bed, looking to Sam with a small smile on her lips. "Your payment Sam, will be you."

Ari nodded back and winked. She watched mother take Sam to one of the rooms and smiled. She would let Lady Darkness have more fun before going in to play. Arianne sat down and ordered a glass of wine.

Chapter 8

Smiling I licked my lips and moved over to the bed. A part of me had hopped this would be the payment when she had first mentioned it. "No, not payment, my lady," I said as I crawled up from the bottom of the bed. "A chance for pleasure instead." My lips found her legs and kissed first one side and then the other working my way up slowly. My hands leading the way like Seeing Eye dogs would a blind woman. The only difference is I knew where I was headed. I looked up hopping she was pleased with me. A random thought wandered though, I was worried if I could please her, make her happy. Never before had I questioned my ability in giving pleasure to another woman. But Lady was different, looking up I asked, "What is your pleasure?"

Moaning softly as she felt Sam's lips and hands move up her legs, it had been centuries since she had felt the touch of another woman. Since she had felt ... this. Her hands went over her head, wrapping her fingers around the bedposts. Her voice came out husky "Sam Spade asking me what my pleasure is. I have heard you know how to please a woman. Show me what pleasure awaits me." Her legs fell gently open as she closed her eyes, she contemplated making this one her plaything or turning her when this was over until she remembered the lack of a heartbeat with this one. She tensed just a bit at this thought crossing her mind then dismissed it as she felt Sam between her thighs.

My world focused on trying to please Lady. It became the most important thing to my life, each touch, each gentle caress all for Lady. I wanted to taste her drink from her sweet nectar, but instead of hurrying, I slowed down ever more. Kissing and caressing her legs my finger nails gently running up and down her legs. Reaching her inner thighs my hands slid up her sides to find her breasts as I turned to kiss one thigh and then the other. I could smell her musky aroma now. Mewing with need my tongue slid out to slide across her outer lips catching the first hint of her honey. I could feel the throbs of excitement filling me; I realized that I could cum without a touch just by giving pleasure. Instead of being cool to the touch, her flower burned with warmth.

Lady's moans softly turned into low growls as her hips arched up to Sam's lips and tongue. Her nipples hardened at the slightest touch from her. Her body dying with anticipation, burning to feel Sam possess her. For just a moment, when Sam's tongue found her core, she felt warmth. Almost human, alive once again.

My hands find hardened nipples to pull as I thrust my tongue deeply into Lady. Wiggling my tongue as if it were worms stuck on a hook, how could I describe her taste, words fail me even now. Lady's musk coupled with her honey was the most divine thing I had ever smelt and tasted. It was as if her body manufactured capture scent with the sole purpose of giving and receiving pleasure. My hands slid down to hold her hips as I moved up to lick her clit. Feeling it grow under my mouth I sucked on it and raked my teeth across it. One hand founds its way to her entrance and first a single finger then a pair entered her as my thumb slid across her brown portal.

She pushed down onto Sam's mouth and hand, feeling more than she had ever felt. Opening her mind, she hoped she would now scare Sam with what she was about to do. Her mind gave Sam the ability to feel exactly what she was feeling. Only Sam would feel the touches, her mouth, and her tongue engulfing Sam's flower. Lady's tongue with her fingers delving deeply inside Sam, licking and suckling as she was doing to her. Her loud moans filled the room as she rose and lowered herself on Sam. An explosion rocking her world flooded out of her. Something a human had never done for her before.

Arianne came into the room and found both women in deep passion. Their cries of passion and pleasure were sweet music to her, bringing a moan to her own lips. She watched for a moment and then decided to let her mother have all the fun this night. Maybe another time Ari could taste Sam and play. Leaving as quietly as she entered, Arianne paid for the use of their room and wondered out into the streets to have fun of her own.

All of a sudden, I felt as if I was lying there and Lady was giving me pleasure. I stopped for a second and felt her stop. Not concerned with the how she was doing it I pressed home and made love to her. I could tell what felt good and what felt even better. As I felt the orgasm coming, I removed my fingers and latched my mouth on. My tongue dived deeply to feel her contractions as she orgasmed and lapped out Lady's honey. My own body orgasmed and I felt the rich slickness covering my legs. My fingers reentered her as my mouth went back to stimulating her clit. I wanted, needed, to keep Lady up on the plateau and orgasm repeatedly. I wanted feel her pleasure and drink her ambrosia

Lady could feel herself reeling, as Sam did not stop. She purrs softly feeling the passion in her rise again. Gently she flipped Sam over onto her back. She raised herself slightly so that she now faced Sam's flower. Lady gently opened her legs running her fangs over Sam's thighs as her hands slide underneath cradling her butt. Her fingers from both sides gently slide inside her as her tongue found her clit, flicking across it moving her fingers in and out of Sam's beautiful flower. Lady's hips lowered slowly to Sam's waiting mouth.

Mews of pleasure escaped from my lips as I felt Lady's touch. It was more magical then I could have imagined. She lowered her hips onto my face and mouth. My hands pulled her down onto me. Licking and sucking as if I were a crazed animal as my hips thrust against her mouth. I wiggled my chin against her clit as my tongue bobbed in and out. Now and then, I would pull her hard against my face so I could get it as deeply as possible and wiggle in place. Orgasms rocked my body from her touch, her teeth, and lips.

Lady devoured Sam. Licking sucking biting her with everything she had. As she felt her orgasms hit, Lady lapped up all of her juices savoring the taste as her own hit. She ground her hips to Sam's face her growls coming from deep within her. Lady could feel Sam relax, both being spent from the intensity. Turning around to face Sam, Lady kissed her deeply, then ran her hand lightly over her face letting Sam fall into a deep sleep. She would be safe here, no one knew of this place and Sam needed the rest.

Lady drew the covers over her body leaving a single black orchid with a note. "Sam anytime you need me you will know how to find me. Good luck in your search, if I may be of assistance please let me know." Lady smiled looking down on Sam's peaceful sleep frowning to herself for not asking her about exactly what she was. Ah well they would meet again for that she was certain. She was gone, disappeared in the dark, leaving a huge male to guard the room as Sam slept.

Chapter 9

All through the night, the phone kept buzzing at me demanding an answer. Even then, I didn't wake until morning to the phone buzzing again. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and wondered if it had all been a dream. However, finding Lady's note and the flower I smiled. Breaking off the stem, I tucked the flower in my hair and answered the phone. Even though my life was still in mortal danger, I felt as if I were on top of the world, "Yes Jade? What is it?" I said answering the phone.

"Mistress! Where have you been?" Jade's voice was frantic.

I raised an eyebrow, "Busy," I said finally. I had to bite back a cutting remark. Instead, I said, "What is so important?"

"Angela is missing, Jasmine trailed her to a hotel over on the lower east side and is waiting there. In addition, Sue Ann is at the base of your bed kneeling with her head to the floor crying, and finally Tonjala and Ashley are missing. Their masks were found sitting on a table by the front door." Jade said her words tumbling out.

"I wonder where Arianne is." I said not really listening. I had forgotten to ask her last night to stand in for me. Jade's confusion pulled me back to the phone, "Sorry just thinking about something. Make sure everyone is armed. If Sue Ann tries to leave, stop her in any way you have to." I could hear Jade's gasp. "No matter what, don't kill her." I thought for a moment and added, "I will be in touch." I hung up before she could reply. Putting on my shoes, I looked around and jotted a quick thank you note to Lady and Arianne. I ended it with the line, "If I could see you Arianne and ask a favor about obsidian's idea last night I would be forever in your debt."

As I opened the door I found standing before the doorway was a man. Other than a black Speedo he was nude. He looked as if he were a magazine ad for a body building program. At first I was worried and then calmed down, she would not have put him here to keep me prisoner. A part of me thought, "That's because if she asked you to stay you would have." Lifting the flower from my hair, I smelled it and replaced it, before tapping him on the shoulder. "You're in the way." I said and as he moved to one side I smiled and added in my sweetest voice, "Those pec's need work dear."

He frowned at me but did not speak. I turned and walked down the hall and to the main room. The bar, though lit by candles, was dark and strangely quiet. With no sign of my hostess, I made my way out the front door. To the east, I could see the faint glow of another day coming. I didn't know if it was the short peaceful nap I had or the intense love session that made me feel rested. Either way I was ready to take on the world. Dialing Jasmine's number, I told her to wait and I would be there as soon as I could get a cab.

Luckily catching a cab in the morning was easy and soon I found myself at the hotel where Jasmine stood beside her car in the parking lot. "Where is she?" I asked as I walked up.

Jasmine turned at the sound of my voice, "She is..." She stopped when she saw me, "Mistress?"

I had forgotten how I must have looked to her, red latex rubber dress, hose, fingerless gloves, and black high heels. Not to mention my pink striped hair and a black orchid in it. "Jasmine?" I said as she looked at me in shock. Smiling I spun around and said, "Like the new look?"

"It's, you look hot Red!" the old jimmy came out. She blushed and looked down.

The smile slid off as I remembered why I was here, "Where is she Jasmine?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Room 104, she's in there with a man and woman." She looked at me, "Angela cannot be behind these attacks."

"Give me your pistol." I said with my hand out. Wordlessly she drew it and handed it over to me. "Stay here." Her look of anguish shot through me and I said softly, "I know she is not dear, but she is up to something and has been acting strangely lately." As I walked towards the room, I checked the pistol, a full clip and one up the pipe.

Reaching the room, I slowly twisted the knob, it was unlocked. Thrusting the door open I rushed in, the 45 held out in front of me. The room consisted of a single large bed with its covers mussed, a small table and two chairs. Sitting in one was a bald man wearing only boxer shorts. Reclining in the bed was a stunning woman, something tried to draw me to her. I could feel lust building in my body. Tearing my eyes away from her I saw Angela in the buttoning her shirt standing at the foot of the bed.

Near the door, I saw her jacket and 45 on the dresser. Moving forward I grabbed it and pointed one at Angela and another at the man. We held in place frozen until the woman broke the silence, "You must be Samantha." Her voice sounded as if it were something an angel would sound like.

"Mistress?" Angela said turning towards me.

I shook my head at her, the pistol never wavering from its aim between her eyes, "We both know you're fast Angela. But are you faster than my finger?" Her look of joy turned into one of shock and worry. She stepped back and held her hands in plain sight. Looking towards the middle of the room where I could see any movement from the occupants I said, "We all know who I am. But who are you two and why has Angela paid you fifty big?"

The man laughed as if hearing a grand joke, "I know all about you Miss Spade. You have never killed anyone in your life and I don't think you would start now on a defenseless man."

Without looking at him, I lowered the point of aim and shot just below his boxers between his legs, the noise of the 45 going off was deafening in the small room. The woman in the bed growled deep in her throat and made as to lunge at me. Raising the pistol still not looking directly at them I said, "Hold it right there doll, or your boyfriend will gain a third eye socket."

The man shook his head slowly and the woman moved over to the other chair and sat down. She moved as if she were made of liquid, each movement flowing into the next. "It seems as if some of my info is missing." He said fingering the hole in the chair between his legs.

Making a gesture with the pistol pointed at Angela, "You, over there with them." Angela moved slowly and sat on the bed beside the two chairs not speaking. "Now then, I will ask for the last time. Who are you and why has Angela paid you fifty thousand dollars."

Angela spoke up, "Mistress I can explain."

"NO!" I said looking at her fully for the first time. Making eye contact with the man I said, "You talk."