Sam Spade 13: Case of the Chinaman's Takeover

Story Info
Sam has to stop a war between the mob and the Tongs.
13.6k words
4.73
5.2k
4
0

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2010 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: Thanks to mjm for the use and help with his lovely lady and pet Jason. Again thanks go to my editor Ed. More than anyone, you have given me the courage to publish once more.

*

I was in the middle of making love to my girls when Mother said angrily in our minds, "Daughter! Come to me right now!" Had it been anyone else I would have told them to go to hell but mother was not just anyone. She was Maradith and a succubus. Not only was she the elder of the succubae but she had saved my life when I was standing on death's door. Of course in the process of saving me she had made me a succubus. Well... kind of, my brain was that of a succubus and my body robotic.

I had gone to ask advice from Maradith and Jason and managed to get into a pissing match with another succubus and a slave to my mother. Before I knew it I had won the test of wills and the living latex succubus had submitted to me. Now mother had found out and was pissed. Standing I looked down at my girls and Alvin sleeping off to the side. "Time to pay the piper, Heather you are in charge."

I was envisioning my mother when Kitten said, "Kitten go, momma needs her help."

"No baby cat; Kitten stay home with sisters. Momma was bad and Maradith needs to punish her." I stroked Kitten's face. "Momma will be back I promise," I looked at the girls kneeling and looking up at me in fear and smiled. "I'll be back." I returned to the vision of standing before Maradith and found myself there. A second later Kitten showed up in cat form beside me and looked smug.

I could see the anger in Maradith's eyes and not a little fear in Jason's as they turned towards me. She caught sight of Kitten and looked at the small black cat, "Go home little one this does not concern you."

"Kitten stay, momma needs her help." The cat replied mentally.

"If you find a way to get her to listen I would pay good money to learn it," I said. "Kitten why don't you show Jason the new tricks you learned while I talk to mother." To my relief Kitten ran over to Jason and jumped up into his arms.

As he turned away Jason said, "Remember she's your daughter..."

Once we were alone I asked, "You called?" I am an incurable smart ass. While anyone else would grovel before her I stood up and looked Maradith square in the eyes. "All I can say was it was an accident mother. She pushed and I pushed back."

"So you stole one of my children and made her your own," Maradith hissed.

"I would be pissed if I were in your shoes mother. Do what you need to do fulfill your desire for revenge." She slapped me so hard I felt as if she had broken my jaw. "Is that all?" I asked feeling my jaw. I looked at her and added, "I would have killed you for stealing one of my girls."

"Samantha, if you keep talking like that I might forget myself and kill you in the anger you keep feeding." Maradith said softly. "Do you have a death wish or something? No wait, you do." She closed her eyes and took a slow breath. When she opened them her eyes were clear. "Please don't do that again Samantha. I found I have love in my heart for you daughter but sometimes you try my patience."

"I'm sorry mother; I always had a problem keeping my mouth shut. I'm really sorry about the latex pair. I didn't mean to cause you problems or to upset you." I bowed my head and added, "Maradith you are my mother in every way that matters to me. What can I do to make it right?"

"You can get those two out of my house or back to work. They are on strike and a bad influence on the other succubae." Maradith said leading the way to the room where the pair of living latex suits lay side by side.

Walking past her and into the room I looked down at the pair, "What's this I hear about you refusing to work?" The female suit began to speak but I cut her off, "I don't want to hear excuses." Bending down I placed my hands on the legs of each latex suit and said, "You will work, you will be the best worker Maradith ever had or I will return, fold you up and burry you deep underground. You will spend eternity needing to feed without ever being able to." Without realizing it I opened the door to my personal hell and said mentally in a cold dead voice, "You know what happened to Ashley?" "Well what I will do to both of you will be ten thousand times worse than mother did to her." I paused and then added, "If you please her then perhaps I will allow you to come stay with me."

Without waiting for them to reply I looked at her and then walked out of the room. She followed and closed the door looking at me funny. It wasn't until then that I realized I was still projecting my anger and hurt. "Sorry mother," I said looking down as I shut the doorway to my mind.

"I'm impressed daughter; you have come a long way in such a short time. I am looking forward to watch you grow up," she said with a slight smile. Her smile fell away, "There is another matter we need to talk about."

"Angela..." I replied not looking at her. "It went wrong didn't it mother."

"Yes and no Samantha," Maradith replied. She turned and walked to the door that Jason was guarding the last time I had visited. Now there were different succubae guarding the door. Without speaking we walked by them and into a room done up in deep red. Lying on a red silk covered bed was Angela.

I looked at Maradith and back at Angela. Moving forward I bent down to kiss her as my latex wings covered us both. Her brain was human alright but her mind was a blank slate. There was no trace of Angela or of Ashley. Standing up I looked at Maradith and saw a look of sorrow on her face. I hadn't known a succubus, a pure succubus, could feel remorse until then. I went and hugged mother tight. "It's what she wanted mother."

Suddenly Kitten and Jason was standing beside us. "Uncle Alvin help momma," she said. She looked at Angela and added, "Angela is sick. Alvin will fix Angela and make Tigress happy." She looked at Maradith and Maradith smile and nod.

"I was wrong Kitten and you are welcome to visit anytime with my daughter," Maradith replied. Jason disappeared and she said, "Take Kitten home Samantha, we have an idea but need to speak to Alvin first."

I was going to put up a fight but felt Kitten pulling me out the door. "Come home momma, Maradith will help Angela," Kitten said. The next thing I knew I was back in the playroom with all the girls kneeling in a circle around Kitten and I. They swarmed and pulled me to the floor. There was a frantic need to their love making and they managed to make me forget all about Angela. With each orgasm I reached they too had and I felt the pair of living latex suits also orgasm in my pleasure.

At some point I moved up to my latex throne and my essence flowed to cover every corner of the latex covered room. The playroom became a part of myself and all the sexual obsessions I had flowed and filled the girls and came back into me. It would have been so easy to lose myself in the pleasure I was feeling and feeding on their sexual energy. Instead I ran from the seductive pleasure and found myself in my old office.

Sitting down at the desk I had to take a few deep breaths to calm down and looked around. It looked shabbier than usual with the board covering the hole in the wall. Opening a desk drawer, I pulled out a bottle and a dirty glass. Pouring myself a shot I drank it down to steady my nerves and then drank a second one a little slower.

I was still sitting there drinking when the door to the outer office opened and Sue came in with a pair of gorillas. She stopped and stared at me for a long moment before turning to the men, "Wait outside and see that we are not disturbed." Not speaking the men left and she closed the door behind them. Walking over she sat down before the desk and looked at me. "Is the bottle attached to you Sam or will you share it?"

I handed her the bottle and looked around for a clean glass. "Don't bother," Sue said taking a drink. Sue was married to Don Bruce and the brains behind him to the east coast mob. We had a sometimes troubled relationship. Their daughter, instead of marrying into the mob came out of the closet and moved in with me as one of my slaves. On the other hand, she knew how devoted I was to my girls helped Frankie aka Jade fake her own death so we could be together.

"What can I do for you Sue?" I asked killing the rotgut in my glass.

"We need your help Sam," Sue said offering me the bottle back.

I refilled my glass and handed the bottle back as I replied, "You have it Sue. Do you and Don Bruce need a place to stay while your mansion is rebuilt?"

"While I would love it I don't think Lenny has quite forgiven you."

"Why do you say that? It was the only solution for Frankie after she tried to shoot him."

"Not that Sam. He knows the attack was meant for you that destroyed our house." Sue paused, "You know how Lenny can be when he gets a notion into his mind. The way he sees it is that you owe him and the mob for the mess we are in now." Sue took a drink and looked at me a long time no speaking. "You are supposed to ask, what mess."

"Okay I'll bite. What mess and why do I owe you anything. I took care of the Russian mob for you already." I leaned forward, "Sue if you want a favor then just ask me. But you and more importantly Don Bruce knows how well ordering me around works."

"I need you to find leverage for me to use against the Chinaman and the tongs under his control." Sue said after a minute. "I knew that if he came to ask in his subtle way you would tell Lenny to go to hell."

"You're right about that," I smiled. "It does him good to have someone stand up to him Sue."

"No it doesn't Samantha. You have no idea how hard his job is. Every moment there is another upstart trying to do us in so they can take over. His only daughter turned her back on him to move in with a private detective and a female one at that. Then they move in next door just to rub his nose in it."

"Is that what you think Sue? I didn't know you lived next door when I we moved in with Heather." I protested.

"I used to Sam. But I know you better now. But Bruce had to claw his way to the top. Please try to remember to be a bit more understanding with him for me." Sue paused and took a drink. "I know you refuse to take anything from us but I will pay anything you ask. I really need your help on this. I need someone outside the family, I need you."

"No Sue, I will not take money from the mob. However, I do have one condition. I want another chance at entertaining you both and hope Don Bruce and Jade can finally get past their differences." I replied.

Sue nodded, "Agreed. I can get him to come to another dinner party. From there it is up to you." She took a deep drink from the bottle. "I have to ask. Why on earth are you wearing a black latex devil costume and drinking alone in your office?"

My first thought was to ask if she liked it while pumping pheromones into the air. Sue would become putty in my hands and another slave in a matter of seconds. I shut that thought down and replied, "It seemed like a good idea at the time. I can change if you want Sue."

She shook her head, "No that's okay Sam. It is strangely erotic and scary at the same time. The way the wings move back and forth it is almost as if..." She looked at me for a long moment and her eyes widened, "It's not a costume is it..."

She looked as if she was about to bolt so I said, "Relax Sue..." Her body relaxed and her eyes half closed. "I am a succubus or rather part succubus Sue."

"No wonder Frankie fell in love with you," she said with wonder in her voice. "I could fall for you myself... Crawl under your desk and spend the rest of my life bringing you pleasure." Her breathing quickened and her hands began exploring her body. "Yes living only for your pleasure..." she mewed.

"No Sue... don't go there." I replied quickly changing my form so that I was wearing my suit and had a fedora on my head. Sue blinked a few times and the lust in her eyes faded. "I was not this way when Frankie and I fell in love. This happened after..."

Sue took several deep breaths and took a deep drink before speaking. "I could feel myself under you pleasuring you as my mind melted. Good god Samantha do you realize the power you have now?"

"It is a double edged sword Sue. My world centers on lust but unless I fight the desires I will become lost in it. In the tens of thousands of years that mother tried to make a daughter, I am the first who has been able to keep my mind intact. That is how strong the desire to live solely for pleasure." I replied. "Even a second of losing control you would have spent the rest of your life as my latex slave and Don Bruce would really try to kill me for stealing his daughter and wife." I walked over, pulled her to her feet and we walked to the door. "I will see you soon." After a second she looked at me and then went through the door. I waited a moment and followed her out the door wearing my suit and fedora. I imagined the front door of Fat Johnny's place and took a step forward.

Although it was a bit early for the dinner crowd it was open and I walked in. By now his goons knew me and I was on their don't fuck with list so I was able to walk to his empty booth and sit down. A moment later he came out and sat across from me. "I haven't seen you in that old get up in a long time Spade. Why the retro look?"

"I need to see the Chinaman," I replied. "I figure I stand a better chance getting to him like this than in a dress."

"You can't see him Spade, no one sees him."

"Is he like Frankie was? A woman instead of a man?"

"No," Fat Johnny laughed. "You are the wrong race."

"Just tell me where to find him," I replied.

"Capture scent will not work Sam. Everyone knows your trick now." He looked around, "Where's Angela?"

"She is... busy," I replied not meeting his look.

"What happened Samantha?" Fat Johnny asked reaching forward to take my hand across the table.

"Angela is having...Personal issues. Don't ask..."

"If there is anything I can do... You know I am here for you."

"Just tell me where to find the Chinaman." I replied. I wanted a hug from him so bad I could taste it but I didn't dare. I didn't trust myself after almost losing control with Sue.

After a long moment Johnny sighed and looked down, "Second floor of Wong's Southern Fried Chicken." He paused and then said, "Let me send a few of the boys with you. If something was to happen to you, Angela would have my heart on a platter."

"It's okay I have backup already," I replied. "I promise Angela will not bother you no matter what happens."

"It's that bad? I'm sorry Samantha. I know how much you love her." Fats said as I stood.

I knew he was going to send a few of his men to quote keep an eye on me unquote. Hailing a cab, I said, "Ever hear of a place called Wong's Southern Fried Chicken?" I asked getting in. The cabby drove me down to China town and stopped in front of a small fast food place. It looked like a knock off of a fast food chicken place I won't mention. Going in I looked around and realized belatedly I was expected. Everyone in the place stared at me with frank hostility in their eyes and young men moved behind me to block my exit. Going up to the counter I said, "I would like a small coke with a side order of tong balls."

The oriental girl behind the counter didn't make a move or even look me in the eyes. After a moment I said softly, "I am going to see the Chinaman. Do you think you have enough men here to stop me?" I turned around slowly and looked at the twenty or so men forming a loose half circle around me. "One against twenty is hardly fair. I think you need to get a few more to make it even."

I heard a movement behind me and stepped to the side just as a long stick swished by. Still not turning I grabbed and pulled the woman across the counter and onto the floor. "Naughty... naughty," I said tossing the stick down. I heard the sound of a pistol cocking behind me and sighed, "I bet I can turn and take it away before you can fire." Not waiting I turned vaulted the counter with all the speed I could muster. There was a man holding a pistol like a gangster pointed at where I was standing. I took the pistol away from him and breaking his wrist in the process.

"Go home children, you're not fast or tough enough," I said coldly. I looked down at the woman who was just getting up and said, "Go tell the Chinaman that Sam Spade is here to see him and she is getting impatient." She didn't make a move so I put force into my voice, "Now mortal!"

The girl squeaked in terror and ran towards the back as the men took a collective step back. More than one made signs of protection against demons. "That will not work against me mortals. Leave now or I will suck your souls dry." I admit I was getting tired of this game and wanted to get back home. I fed my anger and hurt and allowed them to see it and my true form. In less than five seconds the restaurant was empty. Every young man fled out the door and windows. Beyond them, the street was emptied of people as my anger flowed to fill the world around me.

I heard a clapping behind me and turned to see an old oriental man standing at a doorway. Beside him the girl was curled in a ball whimpering in fear. "Welcome to my home Miss Spade. Will you please join me for tea?" He looked down at the woman and shook his head. "This way please."

Calming down I followed him through the door and up the stairs. Instead of an office, I found a short table in an empty room. As he sat cross legged on one side he said, "Please sit Miss Spade." Intrigued I sat across from him and wondered why he was not affected by my appearance. Before I could ask, he clapped twice quickly and a woman nude with the exception of extensive tats hurried in. "Tea for two."

"I am honored to have one of your kind visit my humble home. Your entrance will be spoken of for generations." The old man laughed. I opened my mouth but he raised a hand, "Tea first." The girl returned and set a small tea pot and two small cups before us. She knelt down and was about to perform the tea ceremony but the old man stopped her with a harsh word. He poured tea for us both and took a sip.

I looked at the green tea and then him, "It is not that I do not trust you..."

"Trust is the cornerstone of communication Miss Spade," The old man said. He bent forward and took a sip from my cup and smiled. "I am Yang the elder."

I picked up my cup and touched my lips to it and said, "I am Samantha."

"How may I help you Samantha?"

"I am here on behalf of the Italian mafia. They wish peace between your two organizations." I replied.

"So, they have an old one working for them? I had thought that was impossible."

"I am not on their payroll. I am doing this as a personal favor for Don Bruce. Unlike you, he does not know my true nature. The mob wants you to leave this city. However, you and I know that is impossible so I have come to act as a go between for your two organizations." I looked at him calmly.

"I am surprised to hear you wish our two sides to work together. Hate as well as lust is how your kind feed. To not want a war is difficult for me to believe." He paused and then added, "That you have not tried the other tricks of your kind to influence me is a chicken in your yard."