Sam Spade 13: Case of the Chinaman's Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it do any good if I tried?" I asked. "I only used fear when your boys would not listen to reason. I also noted you were not affected by it. Thus I believe you are immune to my powers." I concluded.

"I do not know the answer to that. Blocking fear is a simple matter. Blocking raw lust is a whole different category. Shall we try? If you win, we will leave this city and if I win the Italians' leave." He smiled like he was a kindly grandfather.

"Um no... Like I said I want peace not a war. While you may agree and I agree, there are others who will not take lightly to having to move away." I replied. "No deal."

"Very well Samantha. I am inclined to believe you truly want peace." He paused then added, "I will meditate upon your offer and let you know my decision."

"Are you so sure you will win?" I asked.

"That you or those you represent are not sure leads me to believe that we may win," he replied softly.

"I was not sent to make peace. I was asked to deal with you. It is my choice to try and broker a peace between your two groups." I paused and then said softly, "Make no mistake I will do what I must to keep the peace no matter who starts trouble." Standing I looked down at him, "I will be in touch." Without waiting I took a step to my office and took a breath to calm down. I felt out Sue and knew where she was. She and Bruce were on the top floor of the Ritz Hotel.

I took a step and found myself in a hallway and facing a surprised man. He went for his gun a fraction of a second slow and I punched him in the belly. As he folded I knocked on the door he was guarding. When there was no answer I turned the knob... locked. Flowing through the door I walked into the penthouse. The living room was empty though showed signs of recent occupancy. However, from what I took as a bedroom I could hear sounds of two people making love. In addition, I could feel Sue in there and could only assume she was ravishing Bruce."

Going over to the couch I sat down and picked up an empty champagne flute. Pouring myself a glass I sipped it and then flowed into Sue's mind. Her joy of feeling me inside her drove her into higher levels of passion and I orgasmed with her as Bruce filled us with his seed. "Damn he is a tiger in bed," I thought to her. As we came down from the joint high of pleasure I added that I was waiting for them in the living room with information.

Sue came out first wearing nothing and hurried to me. She hugged me tightly and planted a deep kiss on my lips. She stood up and sat in one of the two easy chairs with a little smile.

A moment after she moved, Don Bruce came in wearing a silk robe. "Didn't anyone teach you manners Spade?"

I counted to ten in my mind before replying, "I give what is due and to who deserves it." I sipped the champagne and smacked my lips. "Before we continue let's get a few things straight. I don't answer to you, I don't work for you and I damn sure don't owe you anything." I could feel Sue's shock at my words but damn it I was tired of him trying to push me around. "The only reason I am here is because Sue asked for my help as a friend. But if you try to get high and mighty with me, I am going to spank you with a shovel."

"Spank me with a shovel?" He looked at Sue, "Where the fuck did she get that line from?" He looked back at me, "Look Shade, I like you, you got spunk. Sue likes you even more and Frankie loved you... god knows why. But that is a different matter and for another time. The point is that I cannot ask regardless of how I feel. I give orders and people follow. End of story."

"That may work for others but not me. However, since Sue asked I will let it go this time." I smiled over at her and then continued, "I met with Yang the Elder, the leader of the Chinese Mafia. I proposed a peace between both factions and he replied that he would think on it. I also made it clear if either side started a war, I would finish it."

"You got no right Spade!" Bruce replied angrily.

Before I could explode Sue was standing between us and facing Bruce. "Don't you even think of going there," She said poking him in the chest with an index finger. "You cost me my daughter with your shit and you will not cost me my best and only friend in the world." As he stepped back in shock she stepped forward, "Take it back right now or else!"

I actually felt sorry for him as he looked down. In a soft voice he said "I'm sorry..."

But Sue was not satisfied with that, "Do it right Lenny!"

"I'm sorry Samantha. I over reacted," he said looking at me.

I nodded and stood. "Think about terms you can live with Don Bruce." I looked at Sue and added, "Sue can come over with them." Her eyes lit up so I added, "In fact you are both welcome to come stay with me because frankly my security is better than yours."

"I will think on both Miss Spade," he replied.

I nodded and walked towards the door.

"I will see Samantha out," Sue said. She rushed back to the bedroom and returned wearing a long pink silk robe. Once we were in the hall she turned and flowed against me. "Please let me serve you goddess," she mewed in need as we entered the elevator.

"You can serve me by having Don Bruce agree to peace and the pair of you moving in with me while your house is rebuilt." I kissed her hard and turned away as the door opened. About eight thugs turned to look at us from where they were hovering around the elevator. "Hold the door for a moment Sue," I commanded.

Stepping forward I pointed to three of them, "You, you, and you... Guard the hall outside the suite. If I can get past you idiots, anyone can." They stared at me in disbelief and did not move. Turning I looked back at Sue, "This is why you need to stay with me. I will expect both of you at seven pm sharp."

"Yes Samantha," Sue replied dipping her head. Turning back, I looked at the toughest thug and said, "If anything happens to them between now and then I will be very upset. Do you understand me?"

The man looked into my eyes and gulped. "Yes Miss Spade," he said softly.

I was about to leave when I saw a strikingly beautiful woman walk in and go towards the front desk. I turned back towards Sue and said softly, "Get Bruce... We are leaving now..." She looked at me confused so I added, "You have company." Her eyes got large and she pushed close on the elevator.

Turning I walked over to the desk were the woman was talking to the desk clerk. "Hit anyone with sticks lately," I asked softly behind her. She spun and a hand went to her purse. I grabbed her wrist and squeezed. Looking past her at the clerk I said, "I will handle this." He looked towards the elevator and back at me. Nodding he fled to the back office.

I guided the woman towards the front door and the car that was waiting there. I waved at the driver and said, "Tell Yang I am waiting for my answer. Add that if he tries anything again I will kill him." The woman began speaking to me in Chinese. From her tone I think she was telling me to go to hell. I let her wind down and then added, "If I ever see you again I will kill you."

I opened the back door of the car she arrived in and pushed her in. "Now go deliver my message before I change my mind and kill you now." I stared at the young man behind the wheel and he looked away. Slamming the back door, I watched as the car drove away quickly. I returned to the lobby and called for the elevator. Returning to the penthouse I walked in without knocking. I heard Sue and Bruce yelling at each other and went to the bedroom where they were fighting.

"Enough!" I said loudly. I was out of patience and in the middle of a mess I did not want or need. The pair stopped and looked at me. By Sue's look of lust and Don Bruce's fear I realized I was back in my real form. "You will come with me now." Before they could speak I gathered both in my arms and returned to my play room. Sue looked around in wonder and lust as my other slaves swarmed in. "Entertain Sue," I said to them. "Heather, please make lunch for two and bring it down to the smoking room." Still holding on to Don Bruce I half dragged him out and down into vault.

Since he looked like he was in shock, I put him into a chair and poured him a shot of whiskey. "Drink," I said handing him the glass. Poured myself one and sat down in the other leather chair.

"Spade, what the fuck are you?" Don Bruce asked after shooting the first drink down and pouring himself a full glass. "Hold that thought," added and then drank down the second one. Pouring a third glass he said, "What are you and where am I?"

"I am someone who is a friend and this is my house, Don Bruce." I said sipping my glass. "I stopped an assassin at the front desk and had to get you and Sue somewhere safe."

"I know who you are Spade. I asked what you are," Don Bruce replied. He smacked his lips and then added, "Bushmills?"

Nodding I picked my words carefully, "I am what is referred to as a succubae."

"You mean you suck blood?"

"No that is a vampire," I replied smiling. "My kind feeds from pleasure of others." I paused and smiled at him, "However I am different than them. I live as a human does."

"Some human..." he mumbled.

"Jade come to me," I thought to the girl. "There is more you should know," I added aloud.

"More?"

Before I could reply Jade entered and stopped dead staring at her father. When they had come over before, she had made sure her father had not seen her face. "Please no goddess," she begged in her mind.

"Make up with your father Jade. It is time to move on," I told her mentally. Her manner changed in an instant and she hugged him tightly.

"I missed you poppa," she said softly still clinging to him. After a moment she added, "I'm sorry I tried to shoot you."

"It's okay pumpkin, I deserved it. But how?" He looked from her to me and back to her again.

"It's not important Bruce," I said simply. "All that matters is that Jade is where she wants to be."

"Jade why don't you and your father find a room, get him settled in and catch up? He and Sue will be staying with us for a time."

"Yes goddess," Jade replied.

"Goddess?" Bruce asked looking at her.

"Samantha is my goddess and I worship her poppa," Jade replied still holding on to him.

After a second he said, "Okay pumpkin. If it makes you happy I am happy for you." He turned his head and said, "I will not make the same mistake and lose my daughter again."

A few minutes later Heather came down carrying a tray. She looked at me sitting alone and gave a little shrug. Walking up to me she knelt and offered me the tray for my inspection. "Lunch for two with sandwiches, chips and milk as you requested."

It looked good so I said, "Thank you High Priestess. Please set the tray down and stay a bit. There is much to discuss and little time."

She set the tray off to the side and offered me a plate and one of the glasses of milk. Setting them on the side table I looked down at her. "Have you eaten today love?"

"No goddess," Heather replied looking down.

"Then you and I will have a working lunch together," I replied. I ate a little and then said, "Don Bruce and Sue are here for an extended period of time. Please make sure he is comfortable but do not allow him to leave or be seen. He is not to use the telephone or communicate with anyone on the outside world." I paused and then smiled down at her, "Heather, while Don Bruce can be a stiff necked son of a bitch and stood in the way of Jade's happiness he is a friend of mine. He is also married to Sue who was a very good friend to both of us." I paused and then added, "I don't want you girls to turn them into gibbering sex crazed idiots."

"Oh we would never do that Samantha!" Heather replied shocked. "We love them just as much as our sister does."

"Good girls. I knew I could count on you." I said relaxing. "That brings me to another issue. The mob is in the beginnings of a war with the Chinese Mafia. As usual I am in the middle of it trying to stop the war. However, there has been an attempt on Sue and Don Bruce's life already. I want this temple locked down tight so no one can get close without us knowing it. I met the leader of the tongs here in the states. He is named Yang the Elder. I want every bit of information on him you can find out. He seems to know about our kind and is not affected by my abilities."

"On it goddess," Heather replied.

"Heather, I want to be able to handle this without mother's help. She is busy trying to fix Angela so she can feel human emotions. I don't dare interrupt her. If she fails, then our angel will be lost to us forever. So don't count on Alvin or Kitten's help either as they are helping Maradith." I sighed as the thought of the blank slate my lover had become. I knew deep in my heart that Angela was dead to me now. At most all Alvin could do is restore her to the point where we first met so long ago and too much has changed in both of us since then.

Putting on a smile I pushed that thought away and said, "Anyways mother and the others are busy so let's see if we can deal with this mess ourselves." I finished my milk and handed it and the plate down to her. "Thank you, that was a good BLT," I said. "Although it has left me in mind of something sweet for dessert," I added looking down at her and licking my lips. "Yes there is one thing more I want." My body began producing musk on its own and Heather's nose came up to sniff deeply. Her eyes half closed and her hands began roaming her own body.

A wave of lust filled me and I crawled off the chair and on top of her. My living latex wings wrapped tightly around us both and our minds flowed together. For the first time I truly fed from Heather sexual energy and though my connection with my other slaves them also. The feelings of carnal pleasure flowed into me like a never ending stream and I felt a strength and contentment the likes of which I had never felt before. Finally, full I released Heather and looked down at her.

"I am going to speak with Jason I will return shortly. Make sure we are safe here before you play again." I turned away and took a step. I found Jason sitting in the office that he and Maradith shared alone. I waited until he looked up before asking, "How is she?"

"I don't know Sam. Maradith, Kitten and your uncle are holed up in the room with Angela." Jason said. He tilted his head and then added, "You look different somehow."

"I just fed for the first time." I paused and felt like a child facing her father, "I can see how easy it could be to lose yourself in the act of feeding off of pleasure." I smiled, "But that is not why I came. It was not even to ask about Angela. I know mother is doing all she can."

"So why did you come Samantha? Surely it was not to wave your wings at me and fill the room with your musk," Jason said smiling. "If you want to have our night alone, just ask. My dance card is free for the rest of the evening."

I blushed and calmed myself down, "Sorry I didn't realize I was doing it." I walked over sat in one of the chairs across the desk. "Have you ever run across someone who is not affected by our kind?"

"What an odd question...What have you got yourself into now Samantha?" Jason asked

"What makes you ask that?"

Jason laughed, "I know you. You attract trouble like a magnet attracts metal. Come on give it up."

"I met a Chinese gentleman who was named Yang the Elder who... let's just say does not like me." I replied slowly.

"In short he wants you dead." Jason shook his head. "What has it been twelve hours since you were last here? I must say you work fast."

"You know me..." I replied. "Are the suits behaving themselves?"

"Yes and you are changing the subject. Let's get back to this Yang the Elder. What did you do? Break his rice bowl or something?" I told Jason the saga and how I had tracked him down. When I final finished he said, "Peace is not in the cards Samantha." He shook his head, "When you step in it, you really step in it. I don't know who or more importantly what he is but no human can resist our allure. I will have to ask Maradith when she takes a break. Between now and then, all you can do is hunker down and hope the war does not knock on your front door."

"Funny you should say that..." I added the part about the two moving in with me. "I guess I go to war with the Chinese mob."

"First the Russians and now the Chinese..." He shook his head and said, "I'll let you know what we find out."

"Thank you Jason," I said leaving. That was about as cold of a brush off as I have ever gotten. I knew I should have not gone to ask. Returning home I couldn't decide what to do. Sleep? Not tired... Play? Not in the mood... Work? I don't know enough... Sighing I wandered the house. In the living room I saw the stereo. Perhaps some music would perk me up. I started looking through Heather's collection of music. Crap no jazz... On top of my love for old black and white movies jazz music was a close second. "Well I'm batting zero today." I said aloud. Turning I went to sit in the atrium and just brood.

I was still sitting there looking into the water when I became aware of someone standing nearby. "Mind if I sit down?"

"Sure Don Bruce, pull up a piece of bench," I replied not looking up from where I was holding my hand in my hands.

We sat there silently a long time before he said, "I was just thinking about when I was just starting out. There wasn't anyone I could talk to that wasn't part of the family. I was sitting on a park bench and feeling blue when this lovely young woman showed up and sat down next to me. After a minute she asked, want to talk about it?" Don Bruce let out a little laugh, "Here was this dame, I had never seen before asking if I wanted to talk about my problems. At first I said no but then she wouldn't leave so I began talking. You know it really helped talking out my problems with her."

"So that's how you met Sue?" I asked.

"No, I never saw her again. But I do remember her listening to my cup of woe. So tell me stranger, what's got you down?" Don Bruce said softly. When I didn't say anything he said, "I know I have a lot of faults and we don't get along most of the time. But if you want to talk to an outsider here I am."

"I'm worried about Angela. She wanted to feel real emotions and now is brain dead. There is no one home and even if they can restore her it will be to the date before she and I met." I sighed, "If that isn't bad enough; every time I have ever tried to help someone else my efforts turn around and bites me in the ass. Now I am mixed up in an organized crime war and have to take out the Chinese before they kill those I love. That's because I stopped their assassin from taking out the head of the Italian mafia."

Don Bruce was silent for a long moment before saying, "The safe thing to do is hunker down here and let the two sides fight it out. It is not your fight Spade."

"I made it my fight when I stepped in and stopped the assassin at the front desk." I replied. "Even if I wanted to wash my hands of the whole mess the tongs would not believe it."

"So it's war then. Once committed you must strike hard and fast. Strike terror into their hearts and make sure they know that to fight you is a losing battle. Once the tongs know that they will lose you have the peace you desire." Don Bruce paused, "It is the same with the mob. Let them know there is a new boss in town and all must answer to you. If they refuse to bow; you must match their force with overwhelming force of your own."

"But I don't want to be a crime kingpin," I whined.

"I didn't want a daughter." Don Bruce replied. "I wanted a son but we play the hand fate plays us. Take control and then hand it over to someone you trust. Let them deal with the hassle while you go on your merry way." He paused and then added, "You already control the mob in this town better than the boss does. You have his daughter and wife on your side. Not to mention you have him held captive in your fortress."