Samantha Becomes a Bargirl

Story Info
Wife agrees to hypnosis to become a Soi Cowboy bargirl.
5.1k words
4.13
18.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers

Roy and Samantha, an attractive Singaporean couple in their late twenties, lay in bed, both awake. Samantha had just been laid off from work, and she was not talking about the news well. Roy had tried his best to comfort her and get her mind off it, but she was really upset about getting laid off after she had spent so much time working for the company.

She had not been able to sleep well or do much of anything since the day she got back with the news. Roy hated seeing his wife like this and he tried everything he could to cheer her up.

They had been married for a few years, and Roy was very fond of his beautiful wife. When they met, the first thing that struck Roy about Samantha was the fact that she was basically inexperienced when it came to matters of the bedroom.

Roy was a pretty adventurous guy, and unknown to Samantha, he had a fetish to see his inexperienced conservative Samantha act like a hooker. He kept his fetish a secret from her for a long time, and now that she was laid off from work, he felt like she needed a little distraction. He laid awake thinking of how to suggest it to her, while thoughts of what the future held for her kept Samantha awake.

"Not sleeping, are you?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

Roy turned to face her. "I thought you were asleep."

"I couldn't sleep." She replied, staring straight at the ceiling.

"I can imagine how you must be feeling, darling, but I beg of you, you need to let it go. A new chapter of your life awaits." He said optimistically.

"I just don't know what I'm gonna do with myself now that I don't have a job." She sighed.

"I may have a suggestion to help you get your mind completely off your old job." He said tentatively.

"Old job" she echoed, the words seemed to jar her to the unpleasantness of her reality.

"Maybe you can help me indulge in my deepest fantasy." He said.

"What fantasy might that be, husband?" She was both intrigued and amused at this point.

"I never told you this, but I have always had this fetish to see you act like a hooker." He laid on his side, facing her directly. He wanted her to see how serious he was.

She sat up in bed, surprised by his words. "You cannot be serious." She gasped in disbelief.

"I am, darling. It's something I have thought about for so long."

Samantha was surprised to see that there was an even wilder side to her husband. She was even more surprised to learn of his fetish. She lay on her back, facing away from him. "I don't know how I feel about all this. Can I have some time to consider it?"

He moved closer to her and put his arms around her. He placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Take all the time you need, but it would mean the world to me if you said yes."

"She lay there motionless, her thoughts running wild. They both drifted into an uneasy sleep that night, and Roy was already dreaming about his fantasy of seeing Samantha act like a hooker.

Roy took care not to mention their discussion for a few days until Samantha brought it up.

"How would we even do that?" she asked after a few days.

"I have a friend that can help us with it." Roy then proceeded to tell her about his hypnotist friend in Thailand. His friend would help her do it without any guilt or remorse on her part, and Roy would get to live his fantasy.

The plan was for Roy's hypnotist friend to hypnotize Samantha into thinking she is a single girl in her early twenties working as a bar girl in the Soi Cowboy district in Bangkok. Samantha would stay in Bangkok for a year during which she would become this alter ego. Roy would of course visit Bangkok from time to time to see his fantasy played out and also to indulge his fetish. Samantha reluctantly agreed and they traveled to Bangkok.

Once they got to Bangkok, Roy took Samantha to his friend, Howard. Howard was a very skilled hypnotist. He and Roy had gone over the plan over the phone, and he was aware of what Roy needed him to do.

"Now, Samantha, this is not going to feel weird or uneasy for you. By the time we're done with the procedure, you will not be Samantha anymore, you will be CINDY, and for the duration of one year, Samantha will not exist." He explained.

"If Roy trusts you, then so do I," she replied coolly.

Howard proceeded with the hypnotism procedure and Roy left. He was to return a month later to Soi Cowboy to see Cindy and live his fantasy. Roy returned home with high expectations, but he knew of Howard's skill as a hypnotist and his many successful arrangements. He was certain Howard would do a good job of turning his conservative Samantha into the wild slutty Cindy he always wanted to see.

Roy returned a month later and headed straight for Soi Cowboy. He already made arrangements with Howard to get Cindy a job in a bar where he knew the mamas and well. Howard had sent him the address of the bar where Cindy worked, so that's where he headed.

He entered Soi Cowboy and was blown away by the vibrant neon lights and the many wild girls in revealing outfits that tried to persuade him to patronize them. With a huge grin on his face, he walked slowly through the streets, making his way to the bar where Cindy worked, the only thing on his mind was seeing how much Cindy had adopted her persona.

He arrived at the bar and walked in. He grabbed a seat and ordered a drink. He scanned the room eagerly hoping to catch a glimpse of cindy. His drink came as he continued to scan the bar, trying to locate Cindy.

"Here's your drink, sir," the bartender told him with a cheerful grin. He knew Roy was likely looking for a girl he might like, just like many other men that walked into the bar. "Do you have any particular type in mind?" he asked, his grin widening.

Roy gave him an uneasy smile with all the awkwardness of a first-time patron. "Erm, I'm looking for Cindy."

The bartender smiled. "Good choice my friend. Cindy is very good. She's off with a foreign client, but she should be back by now."

Roy smiled. "Looks like I'm going to need you to keep these coming then." He waved his glass.

The bartender nodded. "Many foreigners like you choose Cindy often." He went towards another man who just took his seat a few feet away from roy.

Roy sat there sipping his drink, he would have loved to see Cindy get picked up by the client, but there were still many more chances. He settled in and continued to enjoy the drink, the music and the girls that danced on stage.

Soon Cindy walked in. Roy turned towards her and gave her a thorough look, a wide, proud smile on his face. She had on a miniskirt and bikini top. Her skirt rode so high above her thighs, showing off her nice long legs. Her hair was longer and fuller. She wore high platform stiletto heels, hooped earrings and bracelets. Her red painted nails were long and well-manicured and the makeup on her face was flawless with red lipstick matching the color of her nails. He noticed the ring mark on her ring finger had completely faded off, showing she had not worn her wedding ring in a while. He smiled to himself.

Cindy swayed her hips as she walked in, a cheerful smile on her face. She walked straight to the bar, her heels clicking with each step.

"How was it?" The bartender asked.

"Bruno, he was great. He gave me so much money after I sucked his dick so hard." She spoke with a slightly broken English that had a Thai accent.

Roy was utterly impressed by Howard's thorough work. He nodded as he watched her interaction with the bartender. She was cheerful and flirty, seemingly not a care in the world.

He watched as she walked past him, not giving him a second look. She went over to the other guy at the bar and sat next to him, she started to talk with him and he bought her a drink. Roy grinned to himself. Samantha used to dress like a career-focused professional. While she was very beautiful, she never wore revealing clothes or spoke less than professionally. Watching Cindy in her short mini skirt and bikini top showed how much she had changed from the conservative Samantha to the sexy, slutty cindy. Roy was very pleased with what he was witnessing.

"Sorry Mister, that man paid more than you, so he'll have to go first. You can pick any other girl tonight though." The bartender grinned.

"That's fine, Bruno." Roy said cheerfully. You just keep the drinks coming, I'm having a good time already."

Confused but happy to hear that Roy was still buying more drinks, Bruno resumed his duties. Roy turned his attention back to Cindy. He watched as she flirted with the other guy, her wide smile showing off her perfect teeth, her red lipstick providing a nice contrast to her face. She had one hand on his shoulder and a drink in the other. She took a sip of her drink and spoke. He could hardly make out what she was saying in the loud bar, but he did not need to. He was completely satisfied just sitting there watching her interact with this man and coax him into buying more drinks.

The man whispered something into her ear, and she gave him a suggestive look. She placed her hand on his thigh and leaned in closer to him. She whispered into his ear and he stiffened up. Roy could tell she already had her hand on his cock. he nodded his agreement and her face brightened up in a wide smile. The man called Bruno over and settled up the bill, and paid the bar fine. Then walked out with Cindy on his arm.

Roy also called Bruno over and paid his tab. He left him a generous tip, much to Bruno's pleasure. He walked out after them. He glanced at both sides of Soi Cowboy once he got out of the bar. Fortunately, he spoted them a few yards away from him. He walked behind them slowly, keeping his distance while enjoying the full view.

Cindy was talking to the man as they walked she held his arm, showing all the other girls he was her client. None of the other girls beckoned to him. Roy on the other hand was fair game. The girls beckoned and called to him to patronize them. He gave them a playful smile as he walked past each girl, his eyes darting back and forth from the girls that called to him to Cindy as she walked and talked with her client.

They finally got to the main street and the man went over to a parked car. He opened the door and Cindy got into the passenger seat. The man got behind the wheels and closed the door. Roy stood a little distance away where he could watch them both clearly. He took out his pack of cigarettes and lit one. She smoked as he watched them through the corner of his eye.

He watched the man take out a wad of cash and count some before peeling it off and handing it over to Cindy. She took it from him and stuffed it in her bikini top with a smile. Roy watched as the man leaned back in his seat and Cindy leaned towards him and disappeared out of Roy's sight. Roy could tell she was giving him a blowjob, and his heart raced with excitement. He watched the look on the man's face as Cindy pleased him with her lips. He could see a small part of her head peek in and out of view as she moved her head up and down, undoubtedly sliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

Roy could feel his own cock harden and throb in his pants. He continued to watch the car as he smoked his cigarette. He kept his eyes on the man's face, watching the pleasure on his face as Cindy pleasured his cock with her mouth. his face soon contorted in an intense look. Roy could tell Cindy had quickly brought him to orgasm.

He grinned to himself. She was very skilled. Her side of the car opened up and she got out. She handed a bottle of water with her. She used the bottle of water to rinse out her mouth and spat out his cum into the gutters. She quickly adjusted herself and walked past Roy, back towards soi cowboy. Roy watched as the man still in post-orgasm euphoria finally reached for the key and turned on the ignition of his car. He watched him drive off into the night, then hailed a tuk tuk and headed to his hotel.

It had been a long day, and he was happy with the results so far. He needed to get to his hotel and relive what he just witnessed while it was still fresh in his memory.

The next evening. Roy got to soi cowboy early. He headed straight for the bar Cindy worked at and sat at the bar.

"Hey Bruno." He said.

"You're early today." Bruno observed.

"The early bird gets the best worm, Bruno. How about a drink." He replied in his mood showing his excitement.

"Sure thing." Bruno gave him his drink and he settled in as he took a nice long sip. "Where is Cindy anyway?" He asked casually.

"Right over there." He nodded to the far end of the bar.

Roy gave him a cheerful smile. "Ask her to join me then."

"Cindy." Bruno yelled.

Cindy looked up. She saw Roy sitting at the bar, a drink in his hand. She got up and walked towards him. "Hello, you want to buy me a drink?'' She sat next to him and gave him a cheerful smile.

"Sure." He said and signalled to Bruino to get her a drink. Bruno gave her a margarita and left.

"I saw you here last night." She said, her Thai accent was really convincing up close. She had a pair of booty shorts and a crop top that barely covered her breasts and left the rest of her torso bare. Her makeup was just as flawless as the night before. She had on large hoop earrings and high heeled stilettos. She placed her hand on his knee and he could see her red painted nails.

He grinned at her. "yeah. That was me. I could not get to talk to you though."

"Is that all you want to talk about?" she asked as her hand slowly slid towards his inner thigh.

He gave her a wide grin. "Well, that too."

She giggled as her hand moved closer to his crotch.

He grinned at her. "On one condition though," he paused as she leaned closer. "I want you to hang out here in the bar, doing what you normally would do, you can flirt and drink with any guy, but in the end, you let me know whoever bar fines you. I want to watch."

"So you are one of those guys." She said giving. "It's gonna cost you extra."

"I'm aware of that, and prepared to pay you whatever you want." He said, looking serious.

"Okay mister. You have a deal." She got to her feet and walked towards a man who had just walked in and taken his seat at the bar. She tapped him on the shoulder and he looked up. She said something to him that Roy could not hear, but he nodded and waved her to sit next to him.

He got her a drink and they started to talk and flirt. Roy watched as he groped her breasts and ran his hands over her bare thighs. Roy continued to sip on his drink as he watched the man get handsy with coindy. She did not object, ragher, she encouraged him by slipping her hand into his pants. Roy could tell she was giving him a handjob from the way her shoulders and elbows moved. He watched the look on his face as Cindy's skillful hands stimulated his undoubtedly fully-erect cock.

Cindy continued to stroke the man's cock as he groped her all over, fondling her soft breasts and ass. Roy could tell the man was gonna cum in his pants if this went on for much longer. He smiled to himself, hoping it would. The man soon stiffened up, indicating that he was cumming all over his pants. She gave him a funny look, slid her hand out of his pants and demanded her fee. He paid happily and walked awkwardly out of the bar.

Roy watched as Cindy went to the bathroom, most likely to wash his cum stain off her hand. He grinded to himself as she walked past him. He ordered another drink and waited.

She walked out of the bathroom and Bruno sent her to another man. The way her face brightened up, roy guessed he was likely one of her regulars. She went to him excitedly. Roy could tell she was getting bar fined that night. He watched intently as she gave the man a hug and encouraged him to settle up so they could leave. The man asked her to sit and let him finish his drink. He ordered her one too and to Roy's pleasure he decided to wait in the bar a while. Roy watched as Cindy drunk and flirted with the man. She did not keep her hands off him and he gently caressed her thighs as he spoke and drank. She seemed even more flirty and carefree around this man.

The man soon decided he had enough. He whispered into Cindy's ear and she nodded. She signalled to Bruno who came over to collect the bar fine and the bill. She got up and walked past roy. The look on her face told him what he needed to know.

He settled up, left Cindy her fee and went after them. He watched them both hail a tuk tuk once they got to the main street. He hailed a tuk tuk of his own and asked the driver to follow them. The driver gave him an incredulous look that soon disappeared once he flashed the wad of cash in his hand. The driver followed the other tuk tuk to a hotel. Roy watched as the man took Cindy into the hotel. He ordered tuk tuk to take him to his own hotel. He had an early flight to catch back to Singapore. Roy left Thailand completely satisfied with the results of his arrangement. He found himself looking forward to the next visit which was going to be in two months' time. He could hardly wait, but that was part of the game.

-------

Two months later, Roy arrived in Thailand. This time, he took his time to get to the hotel, swettle in, and take a shpwer. His flight arrived in the afternoon, so he had a few hours to prepare before heading to Soi cowboy.

By the time it was sun down, he had gotten to the street and hailed a tuk tuk.

"Soi Cowboy" he said as he took his seat.

The driver gave him a knowing smile and drove towards his destination.

Roy could feel his heart beating wildly within his chest. He was eager to see Cindy again and assess her changes this time. He knew she would have changed even more by now, and he was ready to fully enjoy what she had become.

He arrived at the bar and walked in. Bruno quickly recognized him and brought his drink over.

"Haven't seen you in a while" he remarked as he placed the glass before him.

"I've been out of town, Bruno." He said cheerfully as he gratefully accepted the drink.

"I guess you'll want another girl tonight?" Bruno asked.

"Nah. I'll stick with Cindy."

"Okay. Let me get her for you."

"He walked over to the far end of the bar and picked up the old looking phone. He talked into it for a few seconds and dropped the phone. He glanced over to Roy and gave him a nod. He walked back to Roy.

"She's out with her boyfriend right now, but her shift starts soon, and she's never late."

Roy guessed he was very early that night. The bar was pretty much deserted except for him and a few other men scattered across the bar. Roy was glad he was so early. He wanted to watch Cindy with other men as much as he could before the night was done.

She soon came into the bar, looked around and recognized him. She was wearing a see-through tube top that only left her nipples covered. Her short skirt rode higher than ever. She had on high-heeled stilettos and her makeup was much more pronounced than the last time. She smiled and walked over to him. "I think i am not gonna see you again, weird guy." She sat next to him smiling excitedly. She packed her well-manicured hand on his thigh, her long painted red nails digging through his pants into his skin. He could see her large hoop earrings and bangles dangling and ringing as she spine and moved. She was chewing bubble gum as she spoke in her slightly broken Thai accent.

"I've been out of town, and Now, I'm back." He grinned.

"Last time, you paid very well. Thank you" she said, still smiling excitedly.

"I'll pay more this time." Her face brightened up even more.

"you wanna go now?" she asked, getting up from her seat.

"No." he pulled her back to her seat. "I heard you were out with your boyfriend."

She nodded. "Out, no. we were in his apartment, fucking all day. I feel so sore in my pussy."

He reached under her skirt and he could feel her pussy was still wet, probably dripping with her boyfriend's cum.

HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers
12