Samantha Becomes a Bargirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to rub her clit lightly with his fingers. He continued to rub her clit as he watched her face, a wicked grin on his face. she moaned with pleasure as the sensations from her clit spread through her body. He ran his fingers along her labia, feeling her wetness. He slid his finger in her pussy and started to slide it in and out of her pussy, making her moan louder and louder. He could feel the arousal growing in his pants as he felt her juices mixed with her boyfriend's cum on his fingers. Cindy continued to moan with pleasure as he fingered her pussy faster and faster.

"We'll hang out here like the last time, and then when I've seen enough, we'll go. You will put on a show for me won't you?" he slid his fingers out of her pussy.

"For you, anything." She said cheerfully and got to her feet.

Roy settled in his seat and ordered another drink. He kept his eyes on Cindy as she walked around the bar flirting with anyone with a cock. Roy grinned to himself. He kept his eyes on her as she finally sat beside a young handsome guy. He gave her a dashing smile and ordered a drink for her. They both started to talk and flirt. Cindy was laughing and flirting with the guy. He had his hand on her knee and was caressing it lightly as he spoke. Roy watched the whole interaction with a great deal of interest. He wanted to see more.

As tough on cue, the young guy reached for Cindy's breasts and started to fondle her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as he caressed her breasts. She slid her hands over his crotch and started to stroke his cock through the fabric of his pants. she glanced at Roy who gave her an encouraging smile.

She pulled down his zipper and lowered her face to his crotch. Roy watched her head moving up and down and he hoped he was going to smell and taste the guy's cum on her tongue later. He continued to watch with interest as she cucked the guy's cok faster and harder and he grabbed the edge of the table as the pleasure rang through his entire body. Roy grinned at the level of Cindy's skill. His fantasy was playing out better than he had hoped.The guy soon shot his load into Cindy's mouth. she wiped the excess cum that spilled down the sides of her mouth and took her fee from him.

Roy signalled her over. She went over to him. He got a wad of cash out of his pocket and handed it to her. He handed Bruno some cash as well and led her out into the street.

They walked quietly for a while as Cindy held the young man's cum in her mouth. Roy hailed a tuk tuk and directed the driver to his hotel/. He hurriedly led her into his hotel room and locked the door behind him.

He stood in front of her and she grabbed him by the neck and met his lips with hers. His lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth. he slid his tongue into her mouth and started to lap up every last drop of the young man's cum. He kissed her passionately, leaving her breathless. She moaned with pleasure as he continued to kiss her.

He slid off her tube top, exposing her sexy perky breasts. He immediately buried his face between her breasts and started to kiss every inch of her cleavage. He trailed his kisses all the way to one of her niples and ran his tongue over it lightly.

She moaned with pleasure as his tongue brushed over her niplle. He trailed his kisses to the other nipple and kissed it lightly. She moaned with pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair. He continued to trail his kisses down all the way to her belly button and he slid his tongue into her belly button. She moaned with the sensation and held him tight. He continued to lick her belly button for a little bit longer before he trailed his kisses all the way down to her pussy. He could taste her juices mixed with her boyfriend's cum from earlier all over her clit and labia.

"I'm still so wet from the way he cum inside my pussy." she moaned as he lapped up her juices. He continued to dart his tongue all over her pussy, sliding his tongue into her pussy to taste everything there was to taste.

Cindy's moans grew louder and louder as Roy's tongue explored every possible crevice of her pussy. she held onto the back of his neck as he ravaged her pussy with his tongue. She continued to moan louder and louder as he lapped up more and more of the juices dripping from her wet pussy.

"How many guys do you fuck every day?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Three." She answered, breathing heavily as the waves of pleasure washed through her body. He slid his tongue as far into her pussy as he could reach. She moaned as he fucked her pussy with his tongue. She caressed his head as he continued to devour her pussy. he ran his tongue over her abia, cleaning every bit of her juices off her pussy.

Her body soon tensed up and she locked her legs behind his back and neck. He could tell she was about to cum and he continued to ravage her pussy with his tongue. She tightened her grip around his head and neck, crushing his lips with her pussy as she moved her hips in ecstacy. He continued to lap up her juices as she squirted all over his face and mouth.

She lay breathing heavily from her intense orgasm. Roy sat on the bed, waiting for her to regain her composure.

She got to her feet and pulled on the front of his shirt. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it over his shoulders. She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off. She wrapped her fingers around his fully erect cock and slowly started to stroke it.

Roy moaned with pleasure as Cindy stroked his cock just as he had watched her stroke her clients' cocks. She was spo skilled with her handjob and it felt so good for Roy.

"You want suck or fuck?" she asked as she continued to stroke his cock slowly.

"I want you to suck my cock so hard." He moaned.

Cindy got on her knees and lowered her face to his cock, sliding his cock past her lips. He moaned with pleasure as he felt the warmth from her mouth embrace his cock. she slid his cok deep into her mouth and started to move her head up and down as she sucked his cock hard. He grabbed the sheets as the waves of pleasure crashed through his body. He was thoroughly enjoying his fantasy and he could ask for nothing more.

She continued to suck his cock harder and harder as she moved her head up and down faster and faster. Roy moaned with pleasure as Cindy sucked his cock even harder. He knew she wanted to finish him off as soon as possible so that she could return to the bar. The thought turned him on so much, he moaned and with a long groan, he shot his thick load of cum into her mouth.

He laid back on the bed completely spent and breathless from his orgasm. He reached into the drawer and handed her some cash.

"I really enjoyed every bit." He said with a smile as he saw her at the door.

"Come to the bar next time you are in town, and I can give you more fun." She grinned at him.

Roy closed the door after her and laid on his bed. He looked forward to his next visit and all the pleasure Cindy had in store for him.

12