Samantha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the building," Karen said, swiping a card on a reader that opened up the door. Heading through she waved at the concierge and introduced her 'old school friend'. Sam shook the boy's hand, giving him a wink before following Karen to the elevator, opening her eyes when she swiped her card for the top floor penthouse. When she stepped out she had to let out a whistle looking around the massive home.

"This home takes up the entire penthouse," Karen said moving to closet and hanging up her coat before taking Samantha's and hanging it as well, at that moment she remembered why she had come back home. "Shit!"

"What's wrong dear?" Sam said seeing the woman's worry.

"The reason I came back home is to take care of my step-son," Karen said with a sigh. "He's sick with the flu. Damn, I totally spaced letting you know. Hope this doesn't ruin anything for you."

"No that's ok," Samantha said with a smile. "We'll keep it down... or maybe I'll just gag you if you get too loud. Or I could even make you scream so loud you wake him up..."

"Ha, ha," Karen jokingly laughed but blushed all the same. "Let me go check on him real quick, and then we can bring a bottle of wine to the living room ok?"

"I'll come with you," Sam said with a smile. "I think it's only polite that I introduce myself, make sure he knows you have company. That way he doesn't freak out if he hears you talking with someone."

Karen nodded, though she felt there was more to what she was letting on. She walked through the halls to her step-son's room and slowly opened the door and walking into the darkness. Walked over to bed where a form slept and turned on the small lamp which was on a bedside table. It lit the room, highlighting the young form sleeping who started to stir.

***

Cameron stirred to the light touching and soft light shining through his closed eyelids. He slowly opened them, the fever he felt still present but it was diminished, as was the stomach pains that he had been having. He felt someone brush some of his medium length brown hair from his forehead, making him sigh softly as his eyes focused and the form came into view. The form he thought at first could have been the housekeeper Mika, but soon realized that she was too tall. Then the raven dark hair, the soft caring face and finally the ample chest helped him realize who it was.

"Karen?" Cameron sighed at her touch as she bent over to check on him, also smiling as he got a very nice eyeful of her cleavage. "What are you doing back? Thought you and dad... went to a party?"

"Yea," Karen said smiling down at him. "Mika had to go take care of her family. Since I was bored at the party I told your father he could stay and I would come back. Thank you for that by the way."

"I'm sorry...," he said before looking up at her, and then blushing. "But I guess you're welcome too. I'm actually feeling a lot better, you don't have to worry about me. I'll just be sleeping."

"Ok, dear. OH before I forget, I have a friend over," Karen said standing up and motioning over to the doorway, where a gorgeous mocha skinned woman was walking over to the bed. "This is Samantha. Sam, this is Cameron."

"It's good to meet you," Sam said before bending down to shake the boy's hand.

"Oh,.. ummm, nice to meet you to," Cameron smiled as the woman had bent down enough so he could see a good bit of her ebony cleavage. "Sorry I'm sick..."

"It's ok, you rest up now sweetie," the boy's eyes went wide as she bent even more, pressing her lips on his forehead, but also letting him see more down her shirt, revealing the lack of a bra present.

Cameron was stuck staring, not even able to draw his eyes away while the woman backed up, he looked up and realized there was no way she hadn't caught him looking at her chest. What's more is his cock was now very hard and very much tenting the blankets a bit. He could stop blushing as she smiled and waved before walking out with Karen. He laid back, closing his eyes, forcing himself to calm down. He ended up with a smile, having a very nice image stored in his mind for when he would next masturbate. Soon he was asleep once more.

***

"Cameron is such a sweet boy," Samantha said as she sat down on the couch. "It's sad that he's sick. How old is he?"

"Twenty-one, and at least he's starting to get better," Karen replied walking about of the kitchen with a bottle of wine, a bottle opener and two glasses. "Can you open that up, I'm going to grab something to eat. I'm starving."

"Sure, I think I can manage that," Sam said with a smile starting to work on getting the bottle open. "Did you see the hard on he got from looking down our shirts?"

"You noticed that too huh?" Karen asked walking into the room with a grin and a platter full of meats, cheeses and crackers. "He's such a cutie. This isn't the first time I've caught him looking at me."

"Oh really?" Sam said get more intrigued, pausing a moment to finish getting the bottle open and pouring some wine for them both. "He's got a thing for his step-mom? Can't say I blame him."

"At first I thought it was kind of pervy," Karen sighed setting the plate down and taking her glass, clinking it with her new lover before they both took a drink. "Then, after his father lost interest, it became cute. But truthfully, now when he does it's been quite exciting. I've even let him 'catch' me while in the shower several times."

"Oh naughty girl," Samantha said as they started to eat and drink. "How did you know he was watching?"

"There's some reflective metal surfaces in the shower," Karen winked. "Saw him stroking his cock while looking at me a few times now. I sometimes even 'drop' the soap, so I can bend down and give him a full view of my ass and pussy."

"Oh you dirty little slut," Sam said making them both giggle. "Have to say though, I was impressed with how much the blanket was tented. He must have a decent sized cock."

"Oh he does," Karen said with a sly grin. "I may have walked in on him stroking his cock. I heard him moaning my name, out in the living room so I walked out and found him on the couch, head back, eyes closed, pumping a lubed hand up and down his dick. I stood frozen for a bit, I could feel myself getting wet. And when he came he cried out my name as it erupted. I excused myself before he realized I was there, gave him a few moments and then called out to him. Apparently he didn't even know I was home."

"So why haven't you fucked him yet," Sam asked in a matter of fact way.

"I don't, I think it would be weird to cross that line," Karen said with shrug, taking another drink and grabbing some more food. "Yea, he's only my step-son, but still."

"If I was you I'd fuck him," Samantha said winking at her friend. "Be the biggest kind of fuck you that you could give your husband."

The girls settled into drink and talking about random things at that point. Karen pressed Samantha for more about herself. The ebony woman shrugged, saying there wasn't much to tell. She was born Samuel. He realized who he was inside around when he was thirteen. His parents were strictly religious, so he hid how he felt. It was very depressing for him, to hide this, but he didn't know what else to do.

Thankfully his aunt Cammy was much more open minded about sex and so Samuel took a chance and confided in her about a year later. His aunt listened and didn't judge and when he finished she gave him one of the biggest hugs she ever gave him and said she was proud and still loved him. She actually helped him start to experiment, showed him how to do makeup and how to properly wear wigs. They painted nails, got facials and went shopping for clothes. And for the next few years he grew more confident in who he was.

The day he came out to his parents he was sixteen and aunt Cammy was there with him. As expected they didn't take it so well and a big fight ensued. Seeing that this would put a great strain on his parents, Cammy offered to let him live with her which all parties agreed would be the best idea. At that point he stopped being Samuel, and she became Samantha.

Sam had talked with a therapist and come to realize she didn't want to completely transition. So while she did start taking hormones, it was only little doses, so it didn't make her cock shrink. Mostly they were for prep for her breast implants and to help her curves fill out. Keeping up her appointments help her guide herself into freeing the beautiful young woman that had been trapped inside.

Karen at times had to dry her eyes from the woman's story, and gave her a big hug at the end. The hug, became warmer and warmer until they lifted their heads and kissed. The kiss turned into a full blown passionate make out session. Tongues entwined once again as hands began to explore a little more freely then they had been able to do on the bus.

Suddenly Samantha broke away, grabbing the top of Karen's dress and pulling it down, exposing the creamy white breasts and after taking a moment to properly appreciate them, sucked a nipple in her mouth. Karen gasped at the chocolate lips on her skin, expertly teasing and lapping at the sensitive buds. She didn't stay there long, pushing her lover onto her back, falling to the floor on her knees, spreading the woman's legs and exposing the dripping wet sex between.

"Time to see how you taste straight from the source," Sam said with a wicked smile before lowering her mouth to Karen's cunt.

"Oh god SAM!!" Karen squealed a little too loud as Samantha's chocolate lips attacked her clit.

***

Cameron came back awake, hearing Karen's voice squeal of pleasure and wondering where it came from. Judging by the raging hard on he had, he figured he must have been dreaming. He rose and stretched, feeling even better he tried to stand. Not dizzy, that's good. He reached for the cup of water he had but realized it's empty. Not wanting to call Karen for that he grabbed it and headed to the door. This way he'd get to see Samantha again too.

Cameron stepped out into the hall, and suddenly some type of sixth sense told him something was going on. He stopped for a moment, then that's when he heard it. Moaning, coming from the living room. His eyes widened as he started to realize that the two women... must be... no. His feet started to move on their own. Soon, got to the edge of the hallway and had to contain the gasp at what he saw in the hallway.

***

Samantha moaned at the taste of Karen's cunt on her tongue lapping away at her clit and pushing her taster inside. The raven haired woman gasped and moaned loudly, clutching the chocolate woman's scarlet hair. Soon though she switched it up, sucking the clit into her mouth while pushing a pair of fingers inside her lover and pressing her thumb against the princess plug in her butt. This seemed to send her into a frenzy.

"Fuck... Sam I'm gonna cum!!" Karen moaned loudly. "FUCK!!"

Karen's pussy started to flood Samantha's fingers, the muscles squeezing the digits as she came. Sam just kept sucking and lapping drinking up the juices as her lover's body shook with orgasm. As it started to subside she kissed her way back up her lover's body, suckling on the breasts for a few moments more before kissing her. She smiled as she looked into Karen's glazed over eyes.

"I want your lips around me again," Sam whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Yesshhh... please yes," Karen said with a smile before she was sat upright on the couch.

Samantha stood in front of her lover and quickly undid her pants, quickly pushing them down over her hips and ass freeing her cock. Karen helped her get the clothing down to the woman's ankles before taking the hard cock in a hand, moaning as she stroked it up and down. The shaft felt warm in her hand as she stroked it. She smiled before giving the shaft a long lick from base to tip, extracting a groan from Sam.

"Mmm, fuck yes," Sam smiled at her. "You like that cock... don't you baby?"

Karen didn't answer, instead she let actions speak louder and wrapped her lips around the head. She began to bob on it, slowly pushing more and more of the woman's member into her mouth, until she was bobbing on more than half of the milk chocolate cock. Sam gripped Karen's head, once against not forcing but allowing her lover to dictate pace. She did however, start talking dirty, the way she had been wanting to all night.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," Samantha moaned, all the pent up lust seemed to just roll off her tongue. "You're so fucking pretty with those lips wrapped around my cock. You like that dick... hmmm? You like my prick sliding down your cheating housewife, mouth pussy?"

"Mpfff... mmmhmmmm," Karen moaned with a nod before pulling Sam's prick out, hiking up her skirt and placing fingers against her clit, playing with it as she looked at her lover. "Use it... baby. Fuck my mouth... with this beautiful cock..."

Samantha smiles before grabbing Karen's head and pulling her face right back to her cock, which the woman quickly responded to by opening her mouth and letting the dick slide back in. Sam did just as her lover asked, starting to fuck the woman's mouth pussy. She groaned as she pushed the head of her cock against the back of Karen's throat forcing it down. She was able to take most of it, two thirds deep inside her mouth and throat, before starting to gag and tears started dripping down her face.

Sam took a moment before starting to thrust, sliding most of the way out before pushing back. Karen took it all while moaning and fingering her clit, letting the woman abuse her throat. Each time she would try to open her throat, trying to take Sam deeper, and eventually it worked as she felt the woman's balls slapping against her chin. She could feel a climax approach, but stopped, she wanted her orgasms from here on to be caused by her new lover's cock deep in her cunt.

Sam pulled her cock from Karen's mouth, gripping the shaft she stroked it and lifted it, pressing her balls against Karen's mouth, moaning as her lover immediately took one in her mouth and started sucking. Suddenly something caught her eye and she turned towards the hallway though she had seen something. She knew she not been mistaken, there had been a figure in the hallway. There was only one other person here, so she knew that he had been there, for a while, watching his step-mother suck a transgendered woman's cock.

"I need my cock inside you baby," Samantha said with a smile, planning already going on, even as she pulled Karen to her feet fingers finding their way between the woman's legs to her clit. "Let's move to the bedroom. I want to fuck you there..."

"Mmm, yesss..." Karen moaned as her lover fingered her clit before pulling away and leading the way to the bedroom pausing a moment as Sam finished pulling off her shoes, jeans and panties.

"You go get in position for me," Sam said stopping for a moment. "I have to take a leak before we continue. Pain in the ass to do it after coming..."

"Mmm," Karen said shaking her ass. "Don't take too long..."

"And leave that dress the way it is for now," Sam said seeing the garment bunched around her lover's hips. You look sexy like that.

Sam smiled as she watched the woman head into the room. She glanced at Cameron's room smiling again before turning to the bathroom. First things first and all...

***

Cameron gasped as he leaned against the door, not believing what he had just seen, wondering if the woman had caught him looking at them. He kept replaying the hot image over in his head. First of the woman's face buried between Karen's legs, confirming that she was cheating on her father which he didn't blame her for. He was constantly cheating on his girlfriends and wives. But the bigger shock came when the woman stood and pulled her pants down, revealing a cock!

Cameron had been curious about his sexuality for a while, he had debated it over and over in his mind. But when he saw Karen starting to suck the hard dick there wasn't a doubt about how hot it was and how much he had wanted to try it. His cock bulged in his sweat pants, needing a release, so he walked over to his bed, tossed them off, grabbed his lube and started to jack himself.

A few moments later he heard them out there in the hallway talking, something about going pee. He waited and then after another pause heard the toilet flush. He went back to his masturbation, fully hard now, and closed his eyes. He sensed something suddenly and turned... to find his door wide open, Samantha standing in the door way, pants were gone and she was stroking her cock while looking at him.

Cameron paused midstroke... watching the woman's hand go up and down her shaft. His eyes traveled up to her breasts still covered by the tank-top, though he could tell she wore no bra, as her free caressed them. She smiled at him and gave him a wink before turning away and walking back into the hallway leaving the door wide open. He stood there, watching her go, his cock still rock hard in his hand. He knew what the open door meant and like a sirens call he stood and followed it to where it lead.

***

Samantha walked in and smiled at the sight in front of her. Karen was on her back, legs open revealing the dripping sex. She took a moment to look around the large room, door to a master bedroom to the left, large walk in closet to the right and a door that lead to a large patio on the far wall. Smiling at the room she bit her lip before turning her attention back to more deserving views, walking forward, climbing on the bed on top of her lover, lips finding each other again as she gripped her cock and positioned it at the other woman's entrance. Sam rubbed the head over the woman's cunt a few times before gazing into Karen's eyes while she pushed inside.

"Oh fuck yes...!" Karen cried out as Samantha's cock started to spread her open, sinking deep into her cunt. "Yes... oh god. I've been needing this! Fuck me Sam!"

"Mmm you want to be fucked huh?" Samantha said while starting to move her cock in and out. "Mmm... well get ready dear... cause that's what you're going to get."

Samantha moaned as she built her pace until she felt her hips slapping against Karen's thighs. She was almost lost in the pleasure of the wet cunt wrapped around her... that was until she heard the door squeak slightly. She immediately felt the boy's eyes on her and she fucked his step-mother. She smiled, redoubling her efforts. She knew he wouldn't have been able to resist... now it was time to set the trap.

"Mmm... baby your pussy is so good," Sam said out loud, making sure her voice carried so that Cameron could hear her. "I bet I know who would love it... your step-son."

"Oh god... Sam... please...," Karen tried to protest but her body betrayed her, her cunt clenching Sam's cock when she mentioned Cameron.

"OH my... seems someone likes that idea," Sam said pushing deeper into Karen's cunt with each thrust. "I want to hear it Karen... you want your step son."

"Fuck... can't," Karen gasped barely able to talk as her cunt was taken it's pounding suddenly going over the edge she climaxed pussy clenching the hard cock inside while juices gushed from her. "Oh god yes... fuck yes... I want him..."

"I know you do," Sam said pulling out and flipping her lover over, pulling her ass up she slid back inside the tight pussy, gripping the woman's hips. "He wants you too... mmm. He was watching as you choked on my... cock in the living room..."

"What...?!" Karen gasped, pussy responding by once again responding by clamping on the cock inside her. "Shit... yessss. That's so hot. I love it... when he watches... me. God... can't stop. Gonna cum again..."

"That's it babe...," Sam grunted pounding into Karen, hips slamming against her ass. "Cum for me again... say it loudly. Scream it. Tell me you want to fuck your step-son."