Samantha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes!" Karen cried out as her climax washed over her again. "I want him! I want to fuck my step-son! I want him to fuck me...!"

In that moment Karen had one of the most powerful orgasms in her life. Her body tensed before starting to shake, which at the same time she let out a scream that echoed through the room. Sam had kept pounding her through the orgasm, even as the pussy gushed juices over her balls. Finally after a minute she pulled her cock from the woman's cunt, which gushed even more juices over the bed, and got up.

Samantha calmly walked over to the door with a smile and quickly pulled, opening it. She found Cameron kneeling there in just his sweat shirt, hard cock in his hand, and a shocked and confused look in his face as he tried to process what his step mother had said. Karen had just started to recover and noticed that the door was open, freezing when she saw him kneeling there, eyes frozen on her. Sam smiled, standing to the side and letting them see each other, one of the straps of her tank-top dangling on her shoulder, cock still hard dangling in front of her.

"Well Cameron, you've heard straight from your step-moms mouth that she wants you," Sam said with a smile at the boy. "So it looks like you have a choice. You can either, stay there and jerk off while I fuck her for the rest of the night, or you can take that shirt off and come join us. I would make that choice soon."

Samantha started pulling her tank-top off while walking back over to the bed, freeing her pierced chocolate breasts before tossing the shirt to the floor. She pushed a very stunned Karen back and grabbed the dress, pulling it down and off before tossing it to the floor. She tried to protest as her lover climbed back on the bed, but was silenced with a kiss. They made out for a moment before realizing that Cameron was standing there at the edge of the bed, his shirt off revealing a nicely toned frame, his hard cock sticking straight out.

"Looks like he wants you as much as you want him," Samantha said pulling herself and her lover to their knees on the bed. "Look at how hard he is for you."

"Oh my god...," Karen let out a gasp as she reached out to touching him feeling his cock jump at the slightest caress.

"Ohh... god I'm sorry," Cameron gasped. "I'm already so close..."

"Oh we can't have that," Sam said with a giggle. "We'll have to get him off real quick before the fun starts. Now let's get him on this bed."

Samantha let Karen take in the sight of her step-son a bit more before they both took the boy's hand and pulled him gently onto the bed with them. She moved them all in a triangle before making the first move, taking both their chins in her hands and gently pulling them to each other, letting them close the last few inches themselves, hungry lips finding each other's. As they kissed Sam pulled the boy's hands to his step-mom's breasts, watching as he touched them. She watched his movements and his kissing, confirming what she thought.

"Cameron, are you a virgin?" Samantha asked the boy, watching as he turned to face her, his face turning even redder.

"Y...yes," Cameron nodded. "I... I'm..."

"It's ok," she put a finger to his lips cutting off the apology. "We will take care of you baby."

Sam took a turn kissing Cameron deeply before moving to the head of the bed, pulling him with her. She laid back against the headboard, laying him back with her so they were both facing Karen. The step-mom knew what her lover was thinking and slid so that she was kneeling in front of them. The two women smiled at each other.

"Karen, be a dear and help you poor step-son out will you?" Samantha giggle as her hands slid to Cameron's chest and started playing with his nipples.

"Of course... what mother wouldn't take care of her son?" Karen said with a grin before leaning down and giving the head of Cameron's cock a kiss, licking a bit pf pre cum that was leaking from the tip.

"Oh my...," Cameron gasped throwing his back slightly, pressing them against the pillow of Sam's breasts as Karen slipped her lips over the head of his cock. "Never thought... oh so much better then I... ohhh I can't believe she's..."

"Aww, you're so cute," Samantha said as she caressed the boy's hair with one hand while the other continued to play with a nipple, watching as Karen worked her magic, taking a third of Cameron's cock in her mouth as she bobbed on it. "And she's so sexy, sucking your cock. Don't you think she looks lovely?"

"Fuck... she's beautiful," Cameron said looking down at his step-mother sucking his dick. "I can't... oh god Karen... you have to stop... going to cum!"

Karen did the exact opposite in hearing that, gripping and jerking his base while she took half of the seven inch member into her mouth. A few seconds later, Cameron lost it throwing his head back again as his cock erupted. She held the head in her mouth, jerking the rest of his dick, moaning as she swallowed shot after shot of seed. She couldn't believe it, she was drinking down her step-son's cum, and it wasn't a little, it was filling her mouth so much.

"Save some for him," Samantha giggled as she watched the cock pulse its last bit into her lover's mouth as she whisper into Cameron's ear. "It's so sexy when a man tastes his own cum."

"But... I don't... umm," Cameron tried to speak but he was still on cloud nine from the blow job.

"Mmm... there's so much," Karen said before letting Cameron and Sam see the rest of the cum in her mouth. "It taste so good... you should try..."

"But... umm MMM!" Karen silenced Cameron's doubt by suddenly pressing her mouth against him, kissing him deeply and letting the last of the seed into his mouth.

"Fuck that is so hot and kinky," Sam said as she watched the two's cum kiss. "I bet he would love to taste you Karen, and while he does, I'll get his cock ready to go inside your pussy."

The trio rearranged themselves, Cameron laying on his back while Karen straddled his face letting him taste her and Samantha took his half hard member into her mouth. The boy ate his step-mother's pussy eagerly, taking tips on where and how to lick, hungrily drinking down her juices as he did. Sam was doing her best at that point trying to coax the boy's cock back to full life but it was slow going. Soon she decided to pull out the big guns, slipping his cock from her mouth she started sucking on her middle finger, getting it wet. Afterwards she took the cock back into her mouth, while pressing the tip of her finger against the hole.

Cameron gasped with his mouth full of Karen's cunt as Sam started rubbing against the puckered opening of his ass. He tried to protest, but he was muffled by the woman on top of his face. Soon the tip slid in, followed slowly by the finger up to her second knuckle, pressing the pad of her finger up, hitting a certain spot and massaging it as the woman's lips wrapped around his cock again. Suddenly he couldn't deny how good it felt starting to moan into step-mom's mound.

Samantha smiled to herself as the boy started moaning while she stroked his prostate. Her ministrations were working as she could feel his cock hardening in her mouth. She slid her lips off his shaft before lowering her mouth to his balls, sucking on them as she continued to massage his ass. Soon it wasn't long before the boy was standing at full mast again.

"Mmm... he's ready for you Karen," Sam said with a smile as she slowly slid her finger from the boy's anus. "Slide that beautiful ass back here babe."

"Umm... should I really be your first?" Karen said as she slid down and poised her cunt over Cameron's cock while looking down at him with blushing cheeks. "I don't want to steal this from you dear..."

"Go ahead Cameron," Sam giggled. "I can feel you pulsing at the idea. Tell her how much you want her to be your first..."

"Please Karen..." Cameron gasped, blushing at his step-mom. "I don't want anyone else... please..."

Karen smiled and bent down, kissing her step-son as she lowered her body, letting her pussy press against his cockhead, hesitating a bit. Sam held the cock, rubbing it over the woman's pussy before holding it against the opening. She smiled as Karen pushed down, letting her pussy engulf the hard member, stealing away the boy's virginity, and listening to them both gasp as it slid in.

"Mmm... that's sexy," Sam said before suddenly giving Karen's ass a smack, making the woman squeak. "Now I'm going to leave you two to enjoy each other for a moment... I have to go to the bathroom again... hehe."

Samantha kissed them both before heading into the master bath while Karen took her step-son's hands and guided them to her waist before starting to move up and down on his cock. Cameron's mouth opened wide as she fucked him, experiencing the sensations of wet cunt caressing his dick for the first time. He saw why they had made him cum, he wouldn't have lasted a second in her sweet tunnel.

"Oh god... Karen," Cameron gasped as Karen started bouncing up and down on his cock. "You feel... so good. I've been dreaming about this... but never though it would be... so good. You have no idea... how long..."

"I do..." Karen gasped bending down to kiss him on the mouth. "I've been wanting it... too. For so long... I love it. Loved having you watch me. Now I get your cock... inside me."

At that moment Samantha came out of the bathroom, just finished washing her hands, seeing the two in passion, then catching the glint of the butt plug in Karen's ass. She smiled, before starting to walk over to the pair, eyes falling onto the glinting plug nestled between Karen's ass cheeks. Her cock twitched at the sight.

"Mmm... I can't resist that ass anymore Karen," Sam said walking over to the bed. "Do you have any lube dear?"

Karen made a small gesture to a bedside table and inside Samantha found what she was looking for, grabbing the lube. She climbed on the bed, kneeling down next to the two lovers who were still locked in a passionate slow fuck. She reached over and gripped Karen's ass, giving it a firm squeeze and a hard slap making the woman gasp. She slid her fingers between the cheeks, taking the plug in her fingers and slowly starting to pull.

"Oh FUCK!" Karen squealed as Sam slowly started working the plug out of the tight hole.

"Mmm... look at that," Sam said with a smile as she watched the asshole stretch as she pulled on the plug until it came out with a pop, staying open slightly after. "Lovely gape too... better get in there before it closes up."

Samantha slid behind the couple, telling them to hold still before pouring some lube between Karen's ass cheeks. She then applied a generous amount along her cock, rubbing it in. She smiled before rubbing the shaft along the crack, pulling back and placing the head at her puckered entrance. She smiled as she firmly pressed the tip against the woman's hole, feeling a bit of resistance before the head popped in.

"Oh god... fuck yes!" Karen squealed as the head pushed further inside her, stretching her ass for the shaft to follow.

"Fuck that's tight Karen," Sam said as she slowly slid inch by inch inside the woman. "It's so hot... I can feel you cock through the thin wall Cameron..."

"I can feel it too," Cameron gasped starting to thrust slowly up into Karen's pussy again. "I... I think I'm going to cum again soon..."

"So am I baby," Sam said as she was sinking the last few inches inside the tight asshole. "Let's give this lovely lady a good fucking before we do though... and make her squeal in orgasm one more time."

What the two hadn't noticed is that Karen was already in throes of an orgasm that was triggered when Samantha had gotten balls deep in her ass. Now they started moving, settling into a pace where one would pull out while the other pushed in, already she felt another climax and went over the edge, mouth opening and eyes starting to roll into the back of her head as she let out a groan. Pussy and ass gripping and squeezing the cocks inside them.

"Unfff... feel that Cameron?" Sam said as they both kept pounding the woman. "Feel her muscles clamping down on you...? She's come already... let's give her one more. Deeper now baby... at the same time."

"L... like this?" Cameron gasped as he planted his feet and pushed up harder, blushing when he saw Sam nod yes.

"Yeesshhh...," Karen cried out loud as both cock pumped deeply into her at the same time. "So... so full. Pussy... and ass so fucking full. Gonna... cum again... mmm yeessssss."

"That's it... faster Cameron," Samantha said as she sped up with the boy. "Oh god... can't hold it... cum."

"Me too... can't stop," Cameron strained to fight it but it was a losing battle, but in that moment all three climaxed within seconds of each other.

Cameron was frist throwing his head back as his cock erupted inside Karen's cunt, seed pouring into her. The feeling of the warm thick load filling her pussy sent Karen over the brink again, causing to cry out and her body shook in orgasm. Sam felt Karen's body shaking and felt her ass tighten like a vice, which trigger her climax, cock exploding in the woman's ass. The room echoed as all three people cried and moaned while their orgasms washed through their bodies. But soon they just collapsed and started gasping as they came down from their orgasms.

***

The three had all passed out for a bit, cuddled up together with Karen sandwiched between Cameron and Samantha. It was only about thirty minutes and Sam was the first to come awake, pulling herself from the trio. She traced her path back out into the living room, gathering up her and Karen's clothes where they had been discarded as well as another bottle of wine. When she came back she smiled to see them both up and making out again.

"You two are so cute," Sam said giggling before they broke away and started laughing with her and moving over to the patio door. "I'm going to have a glass of wine on the balcony."

"I should probably check my phone and see when Carl is going to be home," Karen said with a sigh stopping only when Sam grabbed her and kissed the woman deeply. "I'll be out to join you soon."

"Don't be too long," Sam said.

"I should head back to bed," Cameron said as Karen walked out, gathering up his clothes almost walking into Sam who drew him into a deep kiss as well. "Sam... oh god. Lips are so soft... I hope I don't get you sick."

"It's worth it to me," Samantha said kissing him again. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes... um ma'am," Cameron smiled before hesitating a bit. "I uh... didn't expect my first time... to include some many firsts."

"Oh?" It took a moment for Sam to understand what he meant but it made her smile when she did. "Did you like it? What I did while sucking your cock?"

"It was weird... but it felt kinda nice," Cameron said, his face turning red.

"Maybe we can play that way some more next time," Sam said kissing him again. "Would you like that?"

"Next time?" Cameron perked up. "You mean... we can do this more?"

"Oh... I haven't gotten a chance to try your cock out and I doubt that Karen will be able to stop herself from fucking you again," Sam said with a giggle. "Who knows... maybe you'll give her the baby that your dad won't."

"Baby?" Cameron's eyes widened at the word. "She's not on the pill?"

"Ha!" Karen laughed walking into the room, holding two more glasses for wine and up to the boy. "Hell no. And since I've stopped taking it, your dad refuses to fuck without condoms. But I've decided I don't want his baby... I want yours."

"Mine are you... sure?" Cameron gasped as Karen took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Wouldn't you like that?" Karen said blushing. "Have your child growing inside me?"

"Wow... oh god yes," Cameron gasped. "Dad doesn't deserve you Karen."

"I know," Karen said before kissing the boy softly again.

"Come wine time," she said before walking out onto the balcony followed by the other two, all sighing as the cool post rain air hit their heated up naked bodies.

"How are we going to handle dad?" Cameron asked accepting a glass of wine. "Cause I hate having to hide from the bastard."

"Probably with a divorce," Karen sighed taking a drink of hers.

"Well let's not make a decision yet," Sam said with a smile on her face, an idea already starting to form in her head. "Let's just enjoy the rest of our night."

"Speaking of which," Karen interrupted waving her phone. "He and some of his friends are getting a hotel suite for an after party. Booze, drugs, cards and girls is what it usually means."

"Sweet he'll be gone till he stumbles home early afternoon tomorrow," Cameron smiled taking a big drink of wine.

They relaxed then talking about different things, school, friends and work. They all went through the bottle of wine and were about to call it a night. They all headed back into the bedroom, conversation turning to Cameron thinking about going back to school. They were surprised when Samantha gave him a specific school to go to.

"You could always apply for mine," Sam said making both of her new lovers do a double take. "What... oh that's right I haven't told you yet. I'm the dean and founder of Samantha Lawrence Universal Technical."

"Nice," Karen said with a smile.

"Wow that is awesome," Cameron said. "I'll have to look into it."

"Absolutely, we can look into more tomorrow," Sam said before letting out a huge yawn. "For now though... I need sleep. I think I'll head to the guest bedroom... cause it seems like you two are going to be up for a while."

Samantha had noticed the two touching a caressing, Cameron growing hard once again. They blushed and nodded before Sam gave them both a kiss before climbing off the bed. As she started to the door Karen pulled Cameron on top of her, helping him guide his cock back into her pussy. Sam paused and looked back at the couple one last time, watching as step-mom instructed step-son how to fuck like this, watching as he started gaining a little speed.

Samantha smiled, before turning a walking to the guest bedroom. She slid between the soft blankets and sighed, as she let her mind drift. In the other room she heard the lovemaking grow, the last thing she heard before drifting off to sleep was Karen climaxing once again. The dreams that stirred up for her... were divine.