Samantha From My Past Pt. 01: The Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and pulled her tongue off my glans. "I love your cock, Chris." The sound of my name surprised me. "I want your cum." Whispering now, "I want to drink your cum, baby." She sounded so sexy and dirty. "Empty those balls into my face." I was open mouthed with shock and delight. I had no idea this sixty-something lawyer could be such a sex monster. Like the embodiement of a male sexual fantasy.

I tensed. I didn't always cum from blowjobs. Was I nervous?

I stammered, out of breath: "Do you like that... you like sucking my cock?" She smiled up at me, nodding as she slurped my precum. "Does it make you wet?" I whispered. I had never talked dirty with a woman before. I wasn't good at it.

She smiled again. "Oh fuck yeah, it gets me dripping." Encouragingly. "I can't wait to get this fat meat inside me." Her eyes narrowed as she hissed out, "You're going to fill me right to the brim." Like something out of a porno movie.

I gulped as my body tensed and twitched. "Why don't you finger that little pussy of yours." Her eyes widened in surprise as she hungrily gobbled the tip of my penis.

I looked down as she silently took her hand from the front of her lycra shorts and tucked them down her waistband, spreading her knees on the hard garage floor to give her fingers access.

She moved her hand inside her shorts and her eyes narrowed blissfully. "Ugh, yeah," she gargled around my cock. This mother of adult children, this sixty-year-old goddess, had become a crazed sex machine, sucking and pulling at my cock, and kneading her mature snatch into a froth.

I could see her hand moving rhythmically at her pussy. It was so unbelievably sexy. I was in a haze of lust. Her hand was pulling hard at the thick stiffness of my shaft. I could feel the tickle of an orgasm approaching. I hadn't come into a woman's mouth in years. The gentle wetness of her lips and tongue on my glans was setting off fireworks in my brain.

I wasn't going to be long.

Inspiration caught me, as I thought I caught a gentle whiff of her arousal. "Let me taste your fingers," I said hoarsely. "Let me taste your pussy." Her eyes widened again. She pulled away from my cock and smiled slyly up at me as she pulled her fingers out of her shorts.

"Taste this," she growled, and reached up high to hold her fingers to my face. I grabbed her wrist, and deeply inhaled the musky scent from her wet fingers. I closed my eyes. I missed pussy so much. And hers was the perfect hot aroma of an aroused woman. I drew her fingers into my mouth and sucked hungrily.

"Oomf," I grunted, and lost control. "Gonna cum," as I slurped her pussy juice from her manicured fingertips.

And then I was exploding. Her mouth was clamped around the tip of my fat cock, and as I looked down I let go of her fingers. She grabbed my shaft with both hands and milked it towards her. She sucked hungrily as gobs of cum spewed from my tip. I grabbed the workbench behind me and shoved my crotch towards her as lightning bolts went off in my head. The scent of her delicious cunt filled my mouth and nostrils. My prostate spasmed. I came and came. My cock pulsated into her. She drew her head back, mouth dripping with cum. She let my jism spill from her mouth and the tip of my cock like gouts of cream, covering her lips and chin and drizzling down to her open cycling jersey. Cum flowed like lava in thick ropes that dribbled down her hand and arm. I could no longer shoot across the room like in my youth. But I could pour out gallons of the stuff, and as my flow finally slowed, and I was able to take deep rasping breaths, Samantha leaned back giggling spluttering and gasping. I slumped against the workbench. My cock, freed from her grasp, flopped down limply against my thigh, leaving a thick wet dollop of cum on my leg, the tip still dripping. My knees weak.

"Jesus". Laughing. "That's a lot of cum." Wiping her mouth and chin. Getting spunk everywhere.

Gaining control over my shaky legs, I reached down to pick her up from the hard floor. Her knees must be killing her. She staggered a little, and then fell into me laughing, her face, chest and fingers smearing my own cum onto me.

I was out of breath. She was a little too. I embraced her and looked down at her. She was a sticky mess. I kissed her anyway, surprising her. I tasted myself on her. I drew back, panting.

"Holy shit. Holy shit."

"I know, right?"

"Samantha, I don't know what to say. That was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me." She was standing at the sink, licking her sticky fingers, then grabbing paper towel from the roll and wiping her face and chest. Giggling.

"I don't know what came over me, but I wanted you and your big fat cock, right in my face," laughing. "And boy, did I get your cock in my face."

She looked over at me, still wiping at herself. "Was that OK? I know we've..." She paused. Her eyes wide. "I mean, that was, like, SUDDEN, right?"

I just leant against the counter, my cock swinging in front of me. Shrinking in the cool air. All sense of propriety out the window. She washed her hands in the sink, and wiped her face off. She'd got most of the cum off her face and hands. It was sexy to watch.

I could still taste her pussy on my tongue, mixed with my own semen and some of her lip gloss. It was a heady, sexy mixture.

I moved behind her. I brought myself close to her, pressing myself into her as she stood at the sink, turning the tables. I was taller than her. I squatted slightly. My now flaccid, sticky penis pressed into her shorts, nestled into her firm butt crack. She raised her head and looked at me in the mirror, holding her hands under the warm water of the faucet. She raised her eyebrows. I leant down and kissed the back of her neck, tasting her soap, and a little saltiness.

"My turn".

I brought my hands around to her front, and up her slim torso to her chest. I cupped her small breasts in my hands. They were held firm by her sports bra and tight jersey, kept pouty and upright by stretchy spandex. Her nipples remained hard, like diamonds. I could feel my cum spattered wetly on her shirt, on her breasts. I kept kissing her neck. Running my fingertips over her distended buttons.

"Oh," is all she could say. She turned off the faucet and closed her eyes. She rested her wet hands on the edge of the sink.

I gently knelt down behind her, kissing the back of her jersey as I went. Running my hands down her front. Small soft belly sticking out slightly over her shorts waistband. "Oh," she said again.

I kissed her butt cheeks through her sexy lycra shorts. I placed my hands under the shelf of her buttocks, kneading the top and back of her thighs. She was so petite.

I pulled away from her slightly, on my knees, and indicated that I wanted her to move her feet away from the workbench. She shuffled her feet back until her butt was stuck out towards me, she was bent over, resting her elbows on the edge of the workbench by the sink. She turned to crane her neck, looking back at me with sleepy eyes. "What are you doing, big guy?" she asked quietly.

Her perfect little butt was shoved out towards me, her legs slightly apart. On my knees behind her, I leant forward and tucked my face into her crotch, breathing warm air into the cleft between her legs. She shuddered.

"These have got to come off", I said, gently pulling at the waist band of her lycra shorts, and working them over her ass. Slowly her butt came into view, so tight and firm for a sixty year old woman. Some sexy dimples and crepey softness here and there. Surprisingly tanned. In between her cheeks, a white spandex thong nestled. I pulled her cycling shorts down her legs, working them free from her thighs until they were at her ankles. Her phone flipped out of her pocket as the shorts peeled downward, and I grabbed it, reached up and set the phone on the counter beside the sink.

Her muscled thighs and legs would put those of a 25-year-old to shame.

I indicated her to raise a foot, one at a time, and worked her shorts over her cycling shoes until they came free. I set them on the floor beside and slowly stood up. My still flaccid cock swung out in front of me and I tucked it down in between her ass cheeks pressing hard into her, feeling her flesh on mine. She pushed back against me and groaned. Heat radiated from her ass and crotch. I nestled my cock in there for a few moments thinking that I might be ready to fuck her, but it was still too early for me. I didn't recover the way I used to. Besides, I was enjoying this view too much. I slowly moved back down to my knees behind her and stared at the crotch of her white spandex thong, peeking between her thighs. I had to sit down on my heels, she was so short.

I tapped at her feet, indicating she should spread her legs further. She shuffled her feet wider apart until her butt cheeks were spread and I could see the outline of her pussy mound clearly. Slowly, gently, I leaned forward toward her pussy from behind. I could clearly smell her scent -- pussy and sweat - and it inflamed my arousal. With one hand, I gently pulled at her thong until it came out from between her cheeks and exposed her vulva. I pulled it to the side and it stretched taught across her right butt cheek. Using my two hands, I spread her cheeks apart and her labia opened in front of me, pink and clearly wet. She had almost no hair around her pussy. Sleek and sexual.

My soft, floppy penis rested on the cold floor of the garage between my legs. I leaned in again and ran my tongue up and down her pussy, tasting that heady, musky smell. Immediately I could feel my cock react. Nothing like an aroused pussy to get my juices flowing. I tongued her until she was slick with saliva and her juices. I pulled my face away and moistened my thumb. I placed my hand between the crack of her ass, cupping one cheek with my thumb pointed down at her labia. I watched closely while I gently worked my wet thumb into her folds from the top. Thankfully my thumbnail was trimmed. She was incredibly wet. She moaned and pressed back against me, grinding her asshole into the ball of my thumb which was tucked between her tight buns. The tip of my digit penetrated her pussy.

"Oh God."

She was so tight. It was hard to believe that an active woman of her age was so unbelievably tight. My thumb could barely make progress. I didn't want to hurt her, so gently withdrew it and replaced it with my tongue. I could smell her musk very strongly. It was like a drug to me. She seemed very turned on. I rubbed my wet thumbtip around her rosebud just to see how she'd react, and was rewarded with a deep sensual growl. She pushed back against my face and my thumb, grinding against me.

"Oh fuck, eat my pussy." She shuffled her feet even farther apart and leant on the counter with her elbows.

I tucked my body down in between her legs and lapped at her pussy, trying to reach her clit with my tongue. I fumbled around, at a bad angle, until she tilted her pelvis up and out and suddenly I felt her tiny soft nubbin at the tip of my tongue. She groaned again. "Yeah, lick my clit. Tongue me." She pushed back against me harder, and suddenly my nose was shoved right between her folds, forcing me to breathe through my mouth as I licked and licked at her clit. I slathered her with the fat part of my tongue until I found a rhythm that resulted in deep guttural moans from Samantha. She was panting and pushing herself back as hard as she could.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck. Oh God." She was practically drooling. And just as my out-of-practise tongue and jaw were starting to cramp, the floodgates opened. She suddenly let out a huge "Ohhhh", reared up and shoved back at me one more time, convulsing and vibrating. "Uh, Uh, Uh..." tossing her head. Lost in orgasm. I took one last deep breath and dove in. I pressed my tongue up and against her labia. Held firm. I was covered in her musky juice, slick with her slimy orgasm as she ground on my face over and over until her hips were barely moving.

"Oh my God. Oh Jesus." I sat back on my haunches, dripping, fragrant, and looked up at her as she slumped her upper body on to my workshop bench.

I slowly got up from my knees, grunting a bit, and realized my cock was coming back to attention once again, her raw sexuality and pheromones driving deep into my cortex.

I came behind her again, gently held her hips and ground the base of my thickening cock into the crack of her ass, the engorged tip of my penis lying flopped on the small of her back. She swayed her hips and giggled. I licked my lips and the soft stubble around my mouth. I was covered in her wetness.

"Oh God, that was intense." She looked at me over her shoulder and smirked. "But I don't think I'm quite ready for your monster up inside of me quite yet."

I smiled and pulled back. I moved beside her against the bench and pulled her up off the counter and into my arms. I kissed her, leaning back against the workbench, still covered in her pussy juice and my own sweat. She finished the deep and sensual kiss, and backed away as she held my gaze for a quiet moment.

Her phone buzzed on the workbench. Startled us. Buzzed again. We both looked at it. The screen was lit up. There were red and green phone icons. It buzzed again.

The screen showed: "JEFF - TINDER"

I looked at her. She looked back. Expressionless. Picked up the phone and silenced it, dismissing the call.

She grabbed my soft sticky cock with her free hand. Looked back up at me, still holding me, firmly. She tossed the phone back on the bench without taking her eyes off me. Smiled at me.

"Yeah, about that".