Samantha From My Past Pt. 03: The Bar

Story Info
A sexy mature woman re-enters a widower's life - Part 3
5.1k words
4.71
6.3k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy featuring mostly heterosexual female on male sexual encounters, mostly older participants. Any similarities to real persons is unintentional. All characters are of age and consenting. This is a long read, not a quickie. Slow build to, hopefully, a good payoff. Reflects the author's preferences and proclivities. Not for everyone. Enjoy. If not, thanks for giving me a try; there are many other great stories and authors to enjoy here. Might be good to read the previous two: Samantha from my past -- the bike, and the boat.

--

After dropping Samantha off at dock in front of her lake front resort, I motored back to the marina a few miles away, which was quiet. It sometimes was around the dinner hour. I tied off the boat at the marina dock, then went and retrieved my truck and trailer. Backed it down the empty ramp, and got my boat onto the trailer. Pulled it out and parked, idling, while I reattached the trailer straps. I drove up to the nearby gas station and filled the boat and truck up. Then drove home and backed the boat into its parking spot.

My loins were buzzing as I unlocked the house and went to change into my swim trunks. I had had two powerful sexual encounters in three days with this sixty-something vixen -- Samantha - and my body wasn't used to it. I could feel an ache behind my balls. My prostate was out of practise, I guess.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at myself. Sparse gray hair on my chest. Good tan. Small belly over my swimming shorts. I was wearing my speedo trunks that I used when I was swimming laps. My genitals were crammed into it. I never wore this around the neighbors. Stuck to loose comfy and generous board shorts. I wondered if Samantha would like me in them. My organs bulging and shiny. I went out to the pool deck. Blue water sparkling.

After a forty minute swim, doing slow laps in the long pool, I rested, drying off on a lounge chair, lying in the last rays of the sun before it went behind the hill above the house. Sunset was still several hours away, but the pool deck would soon be in shade.

My phone was lying under my shirt on the lounge chair beside me. I heard it buzz.

It was a text message. Unknown number. I still hadn't put Samantha into my phone.

Just a picture: A green spandex speedo bathing suit hanging on a clothes hanger from a shower curtain rail. I zoomed in. There was a big wet stain between the small stretched bumps where the breasts would be. My cum where she'd laid her chest on my sticky cock and balls.

Then suddenly another picture came in. Same suit on the same hanger: This time the stain was gone.

"voila"

Smiley face.

"nothing like a bit of soap and light elbow grease."

Then, a third picture. I didn't recognize it so zoomed in again. Pink flesh and fingers. Wow. Her spread pussy. She was sitting on a towel which looked to be draped over a closed toilet seat. Her legs spread, knees wide apart. Tanned flesh. A few wrinkles where her thighs met the towel. A selfie of her crotch. One hand was obviously holding her phone. The other, with her index and middle fingers spreading her labia far apart. Lots of bright pink. Tiny little dark target.

"one day big guy"

Smiley face. Peach emoji. Eggplant emoji.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. She was still thinking of me. Was her boyfriend out in the bedroom? Unaware of the pictures his senior girlfriend was sending me?

"off to dinner soon"

I didn't reply.

Then, twenty minutes later, a shot of her body in a white dress, neck down, taken in the mirror. The dress hugged her flatteringly. A white baubled bracelet at her wrist, and white pearls at her neck. I couldn't see her face, but from the lines on her neck I could tell she was smiling. And then another in quick succession. Her back to the mirror, taken from the neck down again. One free hand holding the phone, and one pulling her dress up over her buttocks showing a hint of white thong disappearing between her cheeks. A few dimples and wrinkles in her small tight butt cheeks. I would have to remember to ask her about her flawless tan. These texts: it was what I'd imagined it might be like to have a twenty-something hot girlfriend. Not a lover in her sixties.

I replied with a winking smiley and then four eggplants and a spray of water.

She sent back a shy smiling emoji.

"have a good night mr big"

I sent her a thumbs up emoji and a spray of water. Hoping she'd get it.

She sent back wide-eyed emoji with embarrassed cheeks. She got it. She hadn't forgotten cumming intensely in the bow of my boat, as I thumbfucked her under the hot sun. I had never masturbated a woman to climax before. Not without her own hands involved. I was breaking new ground in my sexual experiences.

I waited but there were no more from her.

Finally after about another 15 minutes I sent "have a great time tonight" and went inside to shower and change.

I woke in my bed to a loud ping and a dull humming. I was bleary. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Turned my head in the darkness. I was lying in the middle of the king bed. Covers strewn.

Finally I saw a faint glow under the sheet at the edge of the bed. Swept my hand out under the blankets toward it. Found my phone where I'd dropped it. Must have fallen to sleep scrolling through Autotrader again.

I brought it to my face, squinting at the brightness. Quickly dimmed the backlight. The top right of the screen showed 11:17pm. Battery almost dead.

Samantha. Text.

"you up"

I sighed. Rubbed my eyes. I'd been sleeping hard.

Typed some characters. Backspaced over them. Decided on honesty.

"wasn't. now I am"

"OH GOD. SORRY!" Sad emoji

"s ok whats up"

"go back to sleep" then "chat tomorrow" and "SORRY!!!!!!"

I reared up and sat on the side of the bed. Floor warm under my bare feet.

"no u have my attention now" I scrolled up to see if I'd missed other messages from her. Saw her pert buttock staring back at me. Her pussy, spread open. I need to remember to delete that one. "where r u"

"o god. At the bar at russos." Then "thought u might be up so sorry" And :"figured you for a night owl"

"do you need help"

Smiley emoji back. "always the night in shining armor" then: "*knight" then: "just looking for company"

"where are the ladies"

"all gone bak 2 hotel" and "alone"

I rubbed my eyes again. Thought for a moment.

"see you in 20"

I plugged my phone in to charge while I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Ran a comb through my hair. Put on some nicer shorts and a polo shirt. Loafers. Went and got my bicycle from the garage. Went back into the house for my phone.

Russo's was across the town, a few miles away on the lake shore at a resort I didn't know. I'd never been there, but heard it was good. Bit over priced. Restaurant with an attached bar. Well-heeled visitors were its main clientele, and it mostly shut down in the off season.

I rode through the quiet streets. My helmet light shining a dim path in front of me. Night air warm and dusty. Despite it being a weekend night, the town went dark early, even in this busy part of the early summer. Most of the streets were deserted. Music came from the doors of some of the pubs and restaurants, but there were few people about.

At Russo's, located on the lakeshore, I locked my bike to the rack around the side, where the cooks and dishwashers parked theirs, and hung my helmet from the handlebars.

Inside I was glad I'd worn some nicer casual clothes. The place was not full, but those who were there were dressed nicely. Some men in jackets and ties. Sitting at high top tables. Dim mood lighting and quiet downbeat music setting a scene. There was no-one at the host desk at the front, so I made my way through the lightly populated tables until I saw her.

She was alone at a larger hightop table. She looked like an angel. White dress, blond hair. Perfect makeup. There were half a dozen high stools loosely scattered around her. Empty glasses evidence of her former tablemates, now gone. As I arrived, a server came up and put the empty glasses on her tray, passing a rag across the table top with her spare hand.

Samantha looked up from her phone as I walked up and gave me a private grin. The server turned and looked at me from under massive false eyelashes: "Want a drink, or do you need a moment?"

"Uh.." I looked at Sam, and she had a martini glass in front of her, half filled with yellow silvery liquid. "I'll start with a water please."

"Sure. Cut-off's not until 1:30, so ya know". The server left us. Sam got down off her stool and wrapped her arms around me, then backed away, taking my hands and looking up at me. Smiling with a furrowed brow. "I'm SO sorry I got you out of bed." Squeezed my hands. "Feel terrible". She still looked amazing in her white dress. Not a hair out of place. Bangs soft over her forehead. Tight pony tail. Her lip gloss shiny. She'd freshened up, I guessed. An extra glow on her skin. Bare shoulders deepening brown from the day on the lake with me and her friends. Sun-kissed. Contrasted nicely with her white sleeveless dress.

"No need. All fine. I'm glad you texted."

She sat back on her stool and pulled one up beside her. "Sit! Please." Her sexy legs hanging down with shiny white sandals propped on the stool's leg.

"Everyone gone?" She nodded.

"Yah, we had a good dinner next door in the restaurant. Gave Amber lots of funny presents." Chuckling. "Cake, presents, drinks. The works."

"Birthday girl have a good time?"

She took a drink from her glass and nodded. I could smell the sweet lemon, and could see the sugared rim. "She got tired REAL early though. Everyone got a couple of cabs back to the hotel."

I waited. Staring at her pretty face. Then I looked toward the door of the restaurant and cocked a thumb toward it. "What did you have?" She looked at me. "I've not eaten here before."

"Ohhh. I had the Halibut Cheeks and grilled cauliflower. It was good." She nodded to herself. "Yeah better than I expected."

"All eleven of you came?"

"Yup. It's a good crew. Very supportive." She looked out toward the windows that faced the dark lake beyond. Then back to me, smiling. "We've all known each other a lo-o-ong time. Everyone said how amazing you were. Super grateful for the boat ride today." I looked down at the table. "And", I looked up at her. "Anne thinks you're hot". Giggled. "She thinks we're bonking."

I rolled my eyes. "Did you clear that up for her?"

"I didn't say anything either way." Sipped her drink again. "She knows that I'm with Jeff, at least for now."

"OK".

A long pause. The server brought me my water. I thanked her and ordered a beer.

"As a matter of faa-aact," She drew out the word. "That's one of the reasons I wanted to see you tonight. Why I'm still here and not back at the room."

"Oh?" Took a long pull at my ice water and waited.

Another pause. "Yeah, so, something happened before I left for dinner." She let go of her glass and reached for my hand across the table. Squeezed my fingers.

I stayed silent.

"Before I left the room, I was all ready to go. I used the bathroom for a final pee, and when I came out," she looked away, "I caught Jeff looking at my phone on the counter."

I didn't say anything. Just looked at her face in profile. Nose pert and upturned. Gorgeous. Upset.

"He didn't see me, watching him. Just turned around and went back to the balcony where he was drinking beer." Her lips were tight. She turned back toward me. "When I looked at the screen, your message was displayed. You know. Those texts popup even if the phone is locked?"

I nodded. Swallowed. "Which message?"

"It said... uh... wait." She let go of my hand and pulled her phone across the table toward her. Tapped in her unlock code. Swiped across the screen a few times. Tapped again. "It was the one that said: 'have a great time tonight'." Looked at me. Blank faced. She showed me the screen. She'd entered me as someone named "C".

"Well," I let out a breath. Paused. "that's not cool. But," I raised an eyebrow. "Pretty innocent. Especially compared to the messages before that." I raised the other eyebrow too.

She snorted. "Yah you could say that again." Then looked down at the table. "But, I don't know how long he's been doing this." She grabbed my hand again. Eyes dark, looking deep into me. "I leave my phone on the counter a lot. Plugged in, you know? Here at the hotel. At my place when he's over. Places he could have seen it." She sniffed. "Kind of a dick move."

I was quiet. Squeezed her hand.

"Did you call him on it?"

"Didn't have to. When I went out to the balcony to say goodbye, he said straight out: "Who's 'C'? All quiet and put out like a... a child." She snorted again. "The man is fucking fifty-nine years old."

Shit. I stayed quiet. Holding her cool hand.

"I was PISSED". She was hard on the 'p'. "Like he didn't even care that I knew he'd looked at my phone behind my back. Who DOES that?" She scowled. "So I lied, like a stupid teenager." Sighed at herself and looked at me. "Said it was some old friend 'Christine' from Everett."

I breathed out.

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty quick of me. Chris:Christine." She waggled her fingers and snickered. Then her face went dark again. "I almost lost it right there, but I kept my cool. After all," and she waved her arm in the general direction of the darkened lake outside the windows across the bar: "He brought four of my friends up here and is taking them home in a couple days. I can't really pull a domestic in the middle of this trip and get everyone pissed off at him. Or me. Strand people up here. Or worse. I mean, I only have room for like one other person in my car if he bails." She took a sip of her drink, thoughtfully.

Now I understood why she woke me up. I looked around the room. I didn't see anyone I knew personally. No neighbors or anyone who knew me by name. A few recognizable faces from the town.

"Yeah." I squeezed her hand yet again. "Quick thinking. And," I shook her hand gently so she looked at me: "Smart move not to call him on the bullshit." She smiled at me. "If he's the jealous type then maybe..." I trailed off. "Does he know where you came tonight?" I looked around again expecting to see some dude marching toward us.

"No, I didn't say, actually. He didn't seem to care much about the girl's trip really. He's at the golf course restaurant about 20 miles past the end of the lake. Big booze up with a bunch of dudes." She looked around the restaurant. "He doesn't know this town at all."

"You're pretty pissed at him still, huh?"

"Well yeah, he put a nail in his coffin this weekend, for sure. But I'm not going to do anything about it until we're back in the city next week."

The waitress came back with my beer. I thanked her and held it up to Sam. She picked up her mostly empty glass and clinked with me. We held each other's gaze as we sipped, and set them down. Her drink was finished.

"But I have to tell you." She looked up at me from under her eyelashes. Sexy. "Getting pissed at him made me pretty horny for you." Her hand fell under the table and she gripped my thigh, lightly. Quietly, so I could barely hear her: "Made me think of your nice big cock rubbing against me." My stomach flipped.

She smiled. Lots of teeth. Shiny gloss lipstick glittering in the low light. "Made me want you."

I laughed quietly. "You are a sexy little monster, aren't you."

"You make me that way. Make me do things I don't normally do." Blood was rushing to my cock. I was wearing nice slim dress shorts, white. I didn't have room for a hardon. She crossed her legs, making me watch her thighs part and come together again inside the tightness of her white dress.

"What kinds of things?" I cocked an eyebrow.

She sat up straight. Inspired by something she just thought of. She looked blank for a moment, then smiled and blinked at me. "Let me show you."

She got down from her stool, straightened her dress, smoothing over her thighs, and walked away from me. I turned, craning my neck to watch her, and saw she was headed to the restroom. Sexy rear swaying under the tight white dress.

I turned back to the table. Lost in thought. Had no idea what was going on. What was I getting into?

I sipped my beer for a moment, when my phone buzzed in my shorts pocket.

"ready?"

"and waiting" I texted back

A picture popped in, her from the neck down standing at a sink with a mirror above it in what appeared to be a small restroom. Commode behind her. One hand was pulling up her dress to expose the crotch of her white thong.

Then about a minute later, when I thought she was done, another one pinged in. I quickly silenced my phone back to vibrate.

This one was a video. She'd propped the phone on the vanity and it was pointed at her crotch. One hand was holding her dress up, while the other rubbed her pussy through her thong underwear. Her hips were gyrating gently, humping her fingers. I had my sound turned down. The video was about 30 seconds long. Just her fingers rubbing herself. Round and round over her clit. Pulling the fabric between her camel toe. So sensual. This woman was starting to show me a new side of sexuality that I'd not encountered before.

When the video ended, I tapped to replay it and this time held my phone's speaker up to my ear. I increased the volume until I could hear her, but no-one around me could have. I held the phone close to my head so no-one could see the screen. I listened. She was softly moaning. Grunting. Enjoying herself.

While I was listening, my phone buzzed again.

This time the video showed her digging the material of her thong crotch right into her pussy. The angle was poor, but I could tell that the material was pressed deep inside her. Her fingers plowing deep between her lips. It was sensual and private. Sexy beyond belief.

I was holding the phone to my ear to listen to the second video's audio track when a finger tapped me on my shoulder and I started. She sat down beside me. Back on her stool. Flushed. Beaming.

Then quietly: "What did you think of THAT?"

I shook my head. Grinning. Also flushed. "That was." My head continued to shake. "So sexy."

"Hold out your hand." Her fist was balled up in front of her, arm held out toward me.

I put out my hand, palm up, and she pressed something warm and soft into my hand. Then closed my fingers around it. I knew what it was without having to look hard at the white fabric peeking out from between my clenched fingers.

Her thong.

"I came just thinking about you." Hoarse whisper, although no-one could hear us. "So fast." She was panting a little. Lip gloss refreshed again. Shiny. "Did you watch both videos?"

"Oh yeah."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh yeah."

"What did you think?"

I paused, smiling at her. "I think you're the sexiest thing I've ever met." Pause. "And a little crazy".

She giggled coyly. "Now I've only got this skirt stopping you from pulling me into some corner and lifting it up and," she looked around, "just plowing me. I'm so fucking wet." Her eyes widened, maybe even shocked at herself, and her thoughts. "Now, Mr. Fat Cock," she grinned. "Your turn."

She turned and looked towards the restrooms at the back of the bar. Cocked her thumb toward it. "Why don't you show me what you've got."

I swallowed. I hadn't been with anyone like Sam before. My stomach was flipping and flipping. I was hot and flushed and turned on and, even a little afraid of her. An hour ago I'd been deeply asleep in my bed. Now I was playing sex games in a public place. But she flicked a switch in me every time I was with her. Pushed me into incredibly sexual experiences. I was out of my depth, but I was loving it. We hadn't even fucked, and this was the most sexual four days of my life.

12