Samantha From My Past Pt. 03: The Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a long drag of my beer, keeping my eyes locked on hers as they sparkled at me. I set the bottle down and got off my stool, still grasping her warm moist fabric in my fingers.

I leant over and kissed her on the lips, oblivious to anyone around us. I picked my phone off the table, and put it in my pocket. I turned and walked towards the restrooms, not looking back.

In the back of the bar there were eight individual restrooms off a small corridor, all doors sitting open, all empty. Each had a toilet, a sink and a mirror. I chose one and locked the door behind me. Bright and clean. Subway tile on the wall. Stained concrete floor. Private. Bright pot lights above. Small counter next to the sink.

I took my phone out and set the camera to selfie mode. I put Sam's thong down on the counter. I set the phone on the counter beside the sink, leaning against the wall beneath the mirror. It pointed at my stomach. I adjusted it to point at my crotch.

Well, here we go.

I slid my shorts to the floor. My cock and balls were starting to fill with blood, bulging in my tight white bikini underwear. The light shining from above cast shadows and highlights on the fabric. I used a timer and took a snap of my bulge. Nothing in the picture that could identify me. Then tapped to set it to video.

I'd never done anything like this before.

I tapped record, and then slowly pulled my underwear down until my cock flopped out, and then my sack. I tucked the underwear behind my sack, letting it all hang down. The video caught it all. I stretched my cock meat out toward the camera then let it flop to the counter. Cold on my dickhead. It looked way bigger with the lens effect. I stopped the recording and picked up the phone. I opened the messenger app and tapped to send both to Samantha. If Jeff saw these, he'd know definitively that Christine was not Christine. But I was throwing caution to the wind.

I set the phone on the counter again and set it to video again. I picked up Sam's underwear and stretched them out so I could see their shape. They were slightly damp, not wet. They'd dried quickly. I pressed the front gusset to my nose and inhaled. Her scent was overpowering. I rocked on my feet as her pheromones drove straight into my brain. Strong. Musky. Sharp. Mature. A pussy begging to be licked, sucked, fucked. My cock lurched. I grabbed it with a hand. Then I had an idea. I tapped the record button, and then, with both hands working, filmed my cock as I wrapped her underwear tightly around my sack and cock, like a tight white fragrant cock ring. My genitals bulged grossly, blood trapped in the shaft of my cock, my balls firm and shiny as I squeezed the white fabric around them. I was suddenly rock hard. The aroma of Sam's pussy still thick in my nostrils. The camera was catching silver pearls of precum dripping from my piss slit. Again, I was suddenly transported into a sexual haze, all triggered by this amazing woman. I was going to cum in no time. I unwrapped her underwear from my cock and balls. They stayed big and full. I pulled at the length of my veined shaft and held the front crotch of her panties over the head of my cock, fucking it as I rubbed myself. Like a horny teenager, I was going to beat off with her panties and cum in them. I lurched against the counter, and felt my prostate pulse. Here it comes. And I was spewing into the fabric. Drenching the tiny piece of material with my semen. Gouts of it, too much to be held by the small white piece of cloth. It poured out between my fingers onto the counter, pooling in front of my phone. It caught it all. Twenty seconds of my white lava, pumping and pumping out. Soaking the fabric until I could see my cockhead through it. The flow slowed. I let out two rasping breaths and leant against the counter. Knees weak. My cock flopped out of the underwear to the countertop and splashed into the growing pool of pearlescent cum spreading across the surface. I reached out with a clean finger and tapped to stop recording. The video was two minutes long. I had gone from soft to blowing my load in a couple of short minutes. She was intoxicating me indeed.

She'd be wondering. I held the phone in my hand, and tapped record again, and this time I recorded myself mopping the countertop with her panties. They were already sodden, overly full with my cum, and truly dripping wet. I tapped to stop recording and sent it to Sam. I set the goopy mass of underwear on the counter, and then using some paper towel and warm water, completely cleaned off my mess from the counter top and sink. I washed and dried my hands, and then pulled my underwear back over my floppy prick and balls, and pulled up my white shorts and buckled my belt. I looked at myself in the mirror. No sign, other than a flushed face. I picked up her sodden underwear from the counter. Saw that there was a small pool of semen already forming below them, and wiped that off the counter with my other hand using a piece of paper towel from the dispenser. I threw all the paper towels in the bin, and then left the bathroom. Hoping there were no hidden cameras in there. She and I would be a sensation.

As I approached the table, her back was to me. I saw her bent over the table, one hand on her now empty glass, the other clearly swiping on her phone. I sat down on the bar stool beside her and she looked up. Her eyes wide and sparkling. Her lips slightly open. She mouthed silently: "Holy. Fuck." Then whispered. "That was so hot." I held out my hand. She held out her open palm. I dropped the sodden piece of fabric into her hand. She looked down at it, squeezed it, and felt the sticky mess -- grimaced slightly. Her eyes widened. "Oh my god, they're soaked."

"You drove me to that, girl." I breathed out slowly. Still coming down from the intensity of my private orgasm. I could feel the crawly ooze of semen in my underwear as my cock dripped out. I hoped it didn't stain through my dress shorts.

She looked around and slowly and gently lifted the fabric to her nose. No-one watching would know what she was doing. She closed her eyes and inhaled. "So sexy. I can smell both of us." My mouth drooped open. There was no end to her sex drive.

Quietly, I said: "You're probably not going to want to wear those home. Commando for you, I guess?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

She giggled quietly and looked around. "I think these panties are DONE". Snorted softly. "Jesus you come like a firehose". Then softer still. "I loved it when your big meat was just so finished, and it just flapped down into your puddle of come. So," she inhaled: "....manly. I don't know. So sexy."

"Cleanup was a bitch. You can see that in the video." I pointed at her phone She laughed. "But you started this." I waggled my finger at her in mock admonition.

"I did, I did." She looked down at her lap. "I wish... I wish." Looked up at me. "I wish I was sharing a bed with you tonight."

"Thank you." I smiled back at her. "I'm glad you want me. I... I think I want you too."

She looked around, and back towards the restroom. "I'm just going to," and waved her sticky hand at me, holding the soaked fabric. "Find a place to put these to rest."

She got down from her stool. Pecked me on the cheek. "Can you give me a ride home?"

"You'd have to ride on my handlebars."

"Ah, I see."

"Don't worry". I put a hand on her warm soft backside. "I'll settle up then we can call you a cab."

"You pay that bar tab and I'll squeeze your dick off, mister," as she walked toward the bathrooms.

At her retreating back: "Well, that's a promise I'll make you keep."

12