Samantha is Africanized Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how you will find a woman to join us, Sam," Fabio told her. "But you have my blessing to try, I think it would be fun for us baby."

Samantha pounced on her husband and hugged him, "Thanks, I love you so much!" She kissed Fabio deeply, and he noticed the taste of her pussy on her lips. It tasted good.

A few days later Sam went to meet Tamika for lunch, excited to see her friend and lesbian lover under these circumstances. "It is good to see you, Sam, it has been too long since we were able to hand out away from work." Everything about her was striking to Samantha. Her beautiful grey eyes, her warm smile, those lovely big boobs, her beautiful dark skin. "See something you like Sam?" Tamika joked, noticing Sam's gaze on her boobs.

Samantha laughed it off, "Sorry Tamika, old habits." They made small talk as they ordered and ate a light lunch, but were closer than they would normally be at work. Samantha noticed that Tamika was inching closer and closer to her, and then some gentle touches began. At first, it was Tamika's foot on her calf, out of her shoe for some reason. Then little brushes of Tamika's fingers on her arm, giving her goosebumps, and finally Sam making "accidental" contact with one of Tamika's large breasts, and then the other. Samantha didn't break this contact, rubbing her thumb around Tamika's nipple, she could feel it hardening and growing under Tamika's light blouse.

The playful physical contact continued, along with little grins and smiles as they spoke, and eventually, they found themselves holding hands. Not one hand, but somehow both intertwined together. Samantha noticed Tamika was aroused, she was giving Sam "fuck me" eyes, and Sam could smell her arousal. Samantha felt Tamika's hand on her inner thigh and knew they had to get going or risk making a scene. Sam paid their check, with Tamika and Sam heading to Tamika's flat not far away as soon as she dropped the cash on the table.

They were barely able to keep their hands off of each other, with Tamika almost tackling Samantha when they got inside. Samantha knew she couldn't stay as long as they might normally fuck, but they went at it all the same, with Sam getting dressed after about forty minutes.

"I thought we could play longer Samantha, why do you leave so soon?" Tamika complained, "I have missed this part of you Sam, I enjoy every moment we are together. It isn't like the men who just want to use our bodies, this always felt like more. It is better."

Samantha leaned over and kissed Tamika warmly, "I cannot stay as long as I would like, not yet at least Tamika." Samantha explained. "After all of that shit with Kiashan, my husband watches my GPS, I do not want to lose him."

"Then why are you here?" Tamika asked, holding Samantha, fondling one of Sam's breasts. "I hope this is not just a one-time thing."

"Tamika, my husband wants to see me with another woman, Him thinking about seeing me with a woman has helped our sex lives," Samantha said, smiling at her friend and lover. "I thought you might like to join us in our bed."

"You want for me to be with you, or you and your man?" Tamika replied, "I have never been with a white man, you know Kiashan wouldn't like it if he found out."

"You aren't his property Tamika, you can be with anyone you want babe," Samantha replied. "And yes my husband might want to fuck you as well, but think of it this way." Sam then planted a deep kiss on Tamika, embracing her tightly. "If this works, you might have sex with my husband once, and maybe he doesn't like it. Or maybe you fuck both of us a few times a week." Tamika smiled at her friend Sam, "But if it works you would get to fuck me quite a lot more often than you would anyone else babe." With this Tamika smothered Sam in a deep kiss, and quickly had Sam out of her clothing and had her tongue deep inside Sam's pussy. "This will work," Sam thought to herself as she watched the beautiful young African woman eat her out.

A few days later on a Friday Sam prepared a surprise for Fabio, staying home while he was at work to prepare. She made him a lunch of non-acidic fruits, and a yogurt and fruit smoothie with pineapple and papaya in it. She also sent along hot tea with caffeine in it to ensure he didn't have the coffee taste later.

When he got home from work he took his medication and ate a light dinner with his wife, again one she planned carefully to avoid bitter tasting foods. When he went to clean up Samantha drew a bath for the both of them, and joined him in a fragrant bath where she tended to her husband. Samantha teased Fabio as she cleaned him, rubbing her body all over his, briefly sucking his dick, briefly titty fucking him, getting him ready. Samantha carefully cleaned her husband, using oils and lotions to clean him and try to help his body and his sperm to have a better taste.

Tamika was in Samantha's closet waiting, quite naked and struggling with the wait. She wanted Sam again, and she had a decent view of the bath they were taking, she wished she were with them. It was well worth sucking on Samantha's husband's dick to be able to be with Samantha.

Samantha had incense burning, and candlelight all around the room, lovely scented candles, it was erotic. After they left the bath she dried him off and have Fabio one of the erectile function pills his doctor prescribed, and they shared an aphrodisiac drink she made for the two of them, Fabio thought it was intensely erotic. His dick wasn't fully hard, but it was getting going.

"Let's try something new honey," Samantha told her husband, pulling out one of her sheer scarves, and tying it around her husband's eyes, blindfolding him. "Just sit back and enjoy this for a few minutes baby."

Fabio put his arms back behind his head, resting on them, and enjoyed the sensation as he felt Sam start sucking his dick gently. Her touch was firm and her mouth was warm, "Let me grab some warming lotion," Samantha told her husband as she left the bed. When she came back he felt her firm grip on his dick, and the warmth of the lotion increasing as she stroked him. He again felt her mouth on his dick, but she must have been quite excited, as she was working him harder than she normally did.

Fabio was getting close to cumming, and instinctively reached out to her shoulder, to warn her, "I am getting close baby," As he said this her pace sped up, he could hear slurping and sucking sound as she went at his dick. Just before he came he felt the blindfold lifted from his eyes from an angle he would not have thought possible, and saw an amazingly beautiful young black girl, with quite a lot more in curves than Sam going at his dick. He turned and saw his wife smiling at him, and he lost it, cumming hard in the black woman's mouth.

Tamika never slowed down on his cock, sucking it until it was limp. It certainly wasn't the biggest dick she had sucked, but it wasn't the smallest either. And while his semen was a little sour, it certainly was not the worst she had tasted in an adult working life where sex in the office was common and she tasted cum often. Tamika opened her mouth and held out her tongue, showing Fabio his cum, the white cum contrasted against her dark skin was fucking amazing Fabio thought. Tamika then leaned down and gently spit her mouthful of cum on Fabio's stomach, disappointing him.

Fabio was not disappointed long, as the two women then went to licking his cum off of his belly, cleaning it all up and then the hottest thing he had ever seen, they started making out with his cum in their mouths. "Fuck me," Fabio thought, "Best day ever?"

"This is all for you Fabio, I love you baby, I will do anything to make you happy!" Samantha said after breaking the kiss with Tamika, blowing a kiss to her husband when she finished. Tamika then tackled Sam and started kissing her passionately, he saw her go down and suck on Sam's breasts, spending glorious minutes on each one. His dick was stirring again quickly, and as Tamika went down on his wife he positioned himself by Sam's face and started masturbating by her mouth. Sam kissed the tip, smiled, and gave her husband the no finger waggle.

"I think it is fair that you give my friend here a little something back for what she did for you baby." Samantha told her husband, she arched her back and closed her eyes after she said it, Tamika going at her pussy hard, Samantha looked like she was loving it. Samantha was squeezing and playing with her breasts, and Tamika had her tongue deep inside Fabio's wife.

Fabio moved around behind Tamika, and only when he got behind her did he really take note of her big muscular ass. It was something out of porn, it was nothing he had ever seen before in person. Her ass was big and round, toned and muscular. He grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed, noting the contrast of how big Tamika's ass was, her dark skin, compared to Fabio's light skin and him being on the thin side and maybe an inch shorter than Tamika was.

Fabio lined up behind her and entered her doggy style and started pumping her, holding her big ass and ample hips tightly as he pounded her. He never considered that he should have a condom on, as he and Sam had stopped using them. In that moment he only thought of the lovely and curvaceous black woman he was fucking, and the visual of his wife in the throes of passion, obviously enjoying what the woman was doing to her.

They went at it for quite a long time, much longer than Fabio or Sam thought he could last. The erectile pills and the aphrodisiac were doing quite a job, and he managed to keep at it but ended up resting through much of the rest of their evening, with the two women alternating between riding him cowgirl, sucking his dick, and fucking each other. Eventually, Fabio had too much and passed out, quite exhausted.

The two women went at it beside his sleeping body, as tired as he now was he wouldn't wake until morning, continuing until deep into the night. At around 2 AM Tamika and Sam finally grew tired enough themselves to stop, and Sam and Tamika fell into each other's arms into a deep sleep themselves.

When Fabio woke up he was hurting. His back hurt, his arms and legs hurt, he felt hungover somehow with heavy eyes and a slight headache. He turned to look at Samantha and noticed a shapely black woman in his wife's arms, Sam holding her as she slept.

In the morning light he finally saw Tamika's beauty. This young woman could not be older than twenty, but had an exotic beauty he was used to seeing in his wife. Not traditional Western European angles, but a striking beauty none the less. And her body was amazing, a tight and narrow waist, with just a hint of fat, but he could see she had good abdominal muscles. Her big breasts were amazing to see in the light. Obviously real, with just a slight sag in her youth, with wide hips, a large muscular ass, and well-toned muscular legs. This young woman was amazing, and his amazingly beautiful wife had brought her to him. A very long lasting dream of his, to have two women at once had finally been realized.

Fabio took a picture of the two of them with his phone, put on some shorts and a shirt and went to make breakfast and to have his morning medication. It hurt to walk, the morning light hurt his eyes and his head, but he had to do that again. That had been one of the truly amazing experiences of his life.

Tamika did not have breakfast with them, coming out of their room fully dressed, giving Fabio a peck on the lips, and then Samantha a deep kiss before she left their home.

Samantha and Fabio had tea and breakfast, Fabio having really taken a liking to tea, and they had a healthy breakfast of fruit and granola. They cuddled together on the sofa after breakfast and talked about the night before, with Fabio legitimately needing rest after the action the night before. He asked how his wife had met her, and she told him she was a girl she had known from work, who she had heard was into women and men. "Work?" Fabio asked his wife.

"She works at the consulate," Samantha told her husband. "She has been a friend, I have known her since I started working with them."

"Nothing between you guys before? She really seemed to have a thing for you Sam." Fabio asked, not really liking anyone from the damned consulate being involved in their lives.

"No babe," Samantha lied with a smile, "I just knew we were friends, that she had always been flirty with me and that she was into girls. I guess she had a thing for me or something."

"Are we going to see her again babe?" Fabio asked, worried, but with little doubt as to his wife's love for him after the night before. "I think I would enjoy seeing her again babe, it seemed like you liked her as well."

"Get some rest Fabio," Samantha told her husband. "We will see her again I think, she really enjoyed spending the night with us."

Sam and Fabio took that day and the next off from sex, as their evening had really drained Fabio. The day after that Samantha gave him a gentle handjob with the warming lotion she had while they watched a threesome video with two women and a man. When he came on her hand Samantha didn't really think about it and took some with her tongue, and then crashed back to earth when it seemed like the old taste and smell had returned.

Fabio didn't miss the face she briefly made, but she smiled at him and went to clean up. He couldn't hold it against her, and she worried that the only way to get his taste to a manageable level would be all of the candles, all of the fruit, and a preparation bath every time. Fuck that would be a lot of work.

The next weekend came and went, and they went back to their lives, and the next weekend after Tamika joined them again on Friday afternoon, this time staying the weekend with them. Sam and Fabio again took a bath, again shared the aphrodisiac, and Fabio again took the erectile function medicine, taking them every six waking hours from when he got home to when they finally went to sleep Sunday night. It was a marathon, but one of such eroticism that Fabio again wondered how he had been so lucky as to win such a beautiful and sexual creature as Sam.

Fabio fucked both women, both women sucked his dick many times. He came in both women's pussies and in both women's mouths, once on Sam's breasts with Tamika cleaning her off after. He also witnessed a marathon of lesbian sex as the two of them were touching for almost the entire weekend. Fabio was amazed at the stamina and sex drive of the two women, as they seemed to never tire of enjoying each other.

At one point Tamika sat on top of Samantha in a sixty-nine position, with her legs wide over her, giving Fabio access to both of them. He alternated between Samantha's mouth and fucking Tamika doggy style until he came, cumming deep inside Tamika, with Samantha then burying her tongue in Tamika, eating her out while she had her husband's cum in her. She might have never liked the taste, but in that moment she was too aroused to care. It was sexy as hell.

This time Sam and Fabio filmed most of what they did. They ended up with high-quality recordings of all manner of sex between the three of them, and on Sunday night the three of them again collapsed into their bed. When Fabio woke up on Monday morning, he was laying between the two women and in paradise. When the women woke up Fabio had breakfast ready for them. Sam gave him a warm hug and a kiss, and then Tamika leaned over and gave Fabio a deep kiss as well.

They ate breakfast and then they all three fucked one last time in the living room. When Tamika finally got ready to leave, Samantha gave her a deep kiss and embrace at the door before closing it behind her.

"Well that was fun," Fabio commented to his beautiful wife, "You made a good choice Sam, she seems to be really very nice."

"I am glad you like her babe," Sam told her husband. "This has been good for us." She worried that her husband might fall for the other woman, maybe there was such a thing as too much of a good thing.

That week Sam again went to Tamika's flat which she had been doing almost every day as she no longer needed to hide it from Fabio. Samantha wasn't sure why she kept going to Tamika on her own. She could use the company, she liked Tamika and enjoyed her friendship, and the sex was actually very good. Samantha ended up in Tamika's bed again, and she was pleasantly surprised to find that she orgasmed every time she was with Tamika.

An orgasm was rare with her husband, while more common with Kiashan it was not every time or even most of the time, it just didn't happen that often. Sam was accustomed to achieving climax most often alone with a glass of wine and a vibrator. She was no lesbian, but she certainly never seemed to leave Tamika's company unsatisfied.

When she finally left Tamika's house, she checked her phone and found that she had missed calls and texts from her husband. "Sorry baby, marathon sex with our friend Tamika, warming her for you for the weekend babe." She responded. She felt like she had lost something, she had never really thought about having sex with black people of Africans before, and had never considered women. Now there seemed to be something more than sex between her and Tamika, and she didn't know what to do with it.

Lesbian sex may be something of a fantasy for men, but for Samantha, she never shook the feeling that something wasn't quite right about it, she felt very unsettled. She loved her husband but had conflicting feelings for Tamika. Was it love? She thought often about the taste of Tamika's body, her beautiful big boobs, just how fun it was to make out with her for what seemed like hours. That it seemed like she had at least one orgasm every time she was with her friend, sometimes more than one.

Was it love? Lust? Samantha had never even thought herself as bisexual, but was she in danger of going lesbian? Sam went home to her husband but wasn't in the mood to have sex, although Fabio was. She had dinner and a bath, a few glasses of wine and tried to calm her conflicted mind and get some sleep.

The next weekend Tamika did not come over, and Samantha barely spoke to her. Tamika texted, emailed and eventually called Sam, eventually talking things through. Tamika seemed to really like Sam and Fabio and thought she could love Samantha. She fantasized about living with them full time. What would it be like to have Samantha every day? Fabio was a good man and while the sex was not as good as with Samantha, Tamika thought she would suck that man's dick five times a day if it meant living a life with him and Samantha.

Samantha finally went back to Tamika mid-week, and they enjoyed another afternoon of sex. Sam had worked out that it was just sex between her and Tamika, and thought that the real danger was her husband wanting another woman more than her. She resolved that she would have sex with Tamika less often herself and that she and Fabio would need to share their bed less often with the beautiful young African woman.

Sam could live with that arrangement and thought she would share her thoughts with Fabio on some other day. What Sam did notice was that their sex life suffered, with Fabio's libido regressing, seemingly only really getting going when two women were in front of him. Maybe only when he was looking at Tamika's more voluptuous body.

Sam spent a few extra days at the consulate with Tamika to make up for not talking to her much the week before and spent a couple of afternoons at her flat. Samantha talked with her friend and noticed that Tamika lamented visiting them less often. Tamika was still having sex with Sam, it seemed like she had a thing for her husband as well.

Fabio had a busy week at university, getting close to finals, where he was forced to work until late every night. He missed his wife, and while they made time for each other, he noticed they hadn't been as active sexually in the last week, and he hoped that Tamika would come over that weekend and help them keep the fire between them stoked and healthy.