Samantha is Africanized Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week he was at university a lot, and he barely saw his wife. When they were both at home after both of their long days, Samantha seemed lost in thought, describing tough days at her law firm, and Fabio was exhausted from his work schedule. During that week Sam and Fabio had little contact beyond a hug here and there and didn't even kiss. That weekend they were both off of work, but Tamika did not come over and Fabio and Sam seemed to grow even more distant.

Fabio was disappointed the next Monday afternoon, as Samantha showed him an email where her firm was sending her to Berlin for a four-day conference. It was going to be Thursday, Friday, Saturday and the next Monday, with little time off on the itinerary. She showed him the documentation involved, it had to do with international law, quite specific to diplomatic work of the sort Samantha specialized in. It seemed very boring, but also very important. The flight had been booked by her firm, she showed him the hotel she would be at, a convention hotel, it all seemed very normal for her business.

"I might get a promotion out of this." Samantha told Fabio, "If this works out I might get assigned to the German embassy in Rome." Fabio made a face, Rome is not close to Milan, not close at all. "They would fly me there when needed. We wouldn't have to move, I would just spend maybe a week or so a month in Rome."

"Well that wouldn't be the worst thing," Fabio replied, "I guess the change might be good for you." He had never been able to resolve his feelings for having her continue to visit the South African consulate, even on a limited basis. "How is your German coming along?"

Samantha smiled, "Not too bad, good enough for now but I expect it will get better."

Thursday morning came and Fabio drove her to the Milan airport for her morning flight, and then drove off to his university job. Finals were wrapping up, and he was able to come home on time, but it was a lonely and empty house. For an hour or so.

The doorbell rang, and when he opened it Fabio saw Tamika smiling back at him, "Hey there Fabio!" She said happily, "Sam said she was going out of town and I thought you might be lonely, so I thought I would come and say hi." She kissed him warmly, and in his surprise, Fabio did not consider the implication of having another woman in the house while his wife was out of town. Not for a moment.

Tamika and Fabio worked their way back to the bedroom, and Fabio took two of his erectile function pills and a big drink of Samantha's aphrodisiac concoction, which he then passed to Tamika. He lit many of Sam's scented candles, but before he was finished Tamika pulled him on the bed and they started going at it.

The two of them went at it like college kids, with Tamika spending a lot of time on her hands and knees, as Fabio loved watching her big black ass shake as he pounded her doggy style. He didn't use condoms, and he came deep inside her when he finished. That evening he saw a text from Sam asking for face time, and she seemed surprised that Tamika was in the frame, and that they were both naked. "Enjoying yourself Fabio?" Sam asked with a grin.

Fabio was on his back, with Tamika riding him cowgirl, and Samantha got a clear view of Tamika's big boobs as she spoke to her husband. "I am, but I sure wish you were here Sam."

Tamika explained to him that Sam asked her to look after him while she was gone, to make sure he didn't get lonely. They had a pleasant talk, and then Sam asked for them to put the phone off to the side and to let her watch them for a while. The call disconnected after twenty minutes, and Fabio noticed later that they had not said goodbye, however, Sam sent him a picture text of her blowing him a kiss, and of her masturbating naked, captioned that she was thinking of him, and she hoped they had fun.

Tamika liked Fabio, he seemed like a good man, and she opened up about how things had been at the consulate before. She was honest in telling him how things had changed, as Kiashan came pretty close to getting fired and sent home, which would have cost all of them their jobs if the scandal got back to their government. Tamika told Fabio how much she liked Samantha, and how enjoyable the sex they had was on the side, but it didn't bother Fabio, as Tamika was obviously not a lesbian, he wouldn't lose his wife to a woman.

Fabio brought up Kiashan's education in psychology, as well as in gender and sexuality, and Tamika said the same thing about Kiashan that he suspected. He brought women into the consulate and manipulated them into doing what he wanted, pretty much no matter what it was he wanted. Tamika described the terminology Kiashan used with Sam and Fabio saw the pattern. Tamika also mentioned that the aphrodisiac concoction was one Samantha first tasted at the consulate. They kept it on ice in the lobby, and in addition to the manipulation Kiashan was capable of, Samantha was in essence drugged. This made Fabio quite happy that Sam might be able to work with the German embassy in Berlin, getting away from the manipulating man in the South African consulate.

Sam and Fabio exchanged texts a few times, but Sam appeared to be very busy, and they found little time to talk. Fabio wasn't too worried, as he spent the weekend having sex with Tamika, and given that he and Sam had been less active, he was happy for the workout. He was sure this would, in the end, help him and Sam to build a more normal sex life.

Fabio and Tamika had a pleasant weekend, acting almost as a couple would. He drove her over to Venice, and they rode one of the gondolas in a channel, and they had a pleasant dinner before driving back. He texted and talked to Sam, and face timed with her as he was fucking Tamika doggy style, giving Sam a good view of Tamika's big muscular ass as he pounded her. Samantha cheered him on, lamenting that she could not be there, and suggested they might need to have a night together soon, the three of them.

A bit later Sam again sent him video texts, showing him a long and slender eggplant next to her smiling face. "I didn't bring a toy along, this was the best room service could do!" And then sent him a few captioned pictures of her with the slender black vegetable inside of her in various poses. The lighting wasn't great, but the pictures were sexy.

One image was from the side with Sam on all fours, with the vegetable inside of her pussy, "Going for what you and Tamika did, not quite the same." Then a blurry picture of it in her pussy from her point of view, "Needing dick baby!" Then finally another blurry image of her taking it in her mouth, and not in great light. The last one was captioned as well, "At least I get a meal out of this!"

Fabio felt bad that his wife was getting by with an eggplant while he was with Tamika, but he resolved to make it up to her when she got back home.

The weekend passed, and Samantha came home, and she looked refreshed, she was glowing, but something seemed different about her.

After she got back she described the extra work to be done to prepare for her coming assignment in Rome, spending more time at the office, and a bit more time at the South African consulate wrapping up affairs there. She didn't mention Tamika once, it seemed her brief infatuation with the lovely young African woman had passed. Sam became more serious about work than she had been and started to extend her hours more than she had before.

When Fabio went to her to have sex, she always seemed tired, and they didn't have any sexual contact for the next few weeks. Had the fire died?

Fabio continued to monitor her texts and calls and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. No odd texts, the texts he saw from Tamika seemed like Sam was all but ignoring her at work. Fabio began to wonder if it would be for the better when she got the new job for him to look for teaching work in Rome and for them to relocate and try to relight the fire they had found before her trip to Berlin.

Then came a trip to Rome, and when he offered to go she told him it was just for two days, and the faster she got done the faster she could come home to him. She was gone on a Wednesday and Thursday, and when she came home she seemed a little more interested in sex, although, with the changes in their relationship and his disappointment in no longer having sex with Tamika, Fabio's interest had declined again. Fabio and Sam did fool around a little bit, and he got a couple of handjobs from his wife.

They had missed on a prescription refill of his erectile function medicine, so they seemed to be back to square one, with Fabio having trouble again getting hard for her. Sam knelt before him and tried to get him off with a handjob, knowing he had been lonely and disappointed, and feeling for her husband. She loved him, and she wasn't sure what to do.

"What happened with your friend Tamika?" Fabio asked, "You two were getting along so well."

Samantha stopped stroking his dick and stared at her husband. 'It got weird baby," Samantha said, "It got really weird. I was just in it for some fun, and she got clingy."

"That's too bad," Fabio said, as Samantha started working on his mostly limp dick again. "She seemed nice."

"I had sex with her a lot for a while Fabio, during the day," Samantha responded harshly, seemingly close to tears. "I started to feel something more for her, and she seemed like she had a thing for you, it just got to be too much."

"I knew you were with her babe," Fabio replied. "I don't mind that Sam, there was nothing between us but the sex."

"I love you Fabio, and I think I started to love her," Sam replied, "And then I saw you together when I was out of town and I got jealous. I don't remember ever being jealous before."

Fabio felt bad for his wife, she seemed very conflicted. "It is ok Sam, I am sorry if that hurt you, babe."

Sam stopped jerking him and dropped her head in his lap and started crying. She was trying to talk and couldn't, mumbling through her tears, beyond the point of using coherent speech.

Fabio zipped himself up and pulled her up to a hug, as his strength had been coming back to him, he could lift his wife again. "I love you, Sam, no matter what I love you." He was holding her tight, trying to console her. "Whatever you did with her it is going to be ok baby."

Samantha looked her husband in the eyes, and in a moment of coherent speech replied. "This isn't about her."

The room became very quiet, and a knot was in Fabio's stomach. His gut told him what she meant before she had a chance to. "Berlin?" Fabio asked his wife, "Rome?"

Samantha was crying again, but Fabio knew, or he thought he knew what she was talking about. He turned her to face him, "What do you mean Sam?"

"Kiashan was in Berlin Fabio," Samantha said in a dry tone. "We planned that trip for weeks."

"Fuck Sam, the guy from the consulate again?" Sam said, his heart dropping, his strength gone. "How? When?" Fabio asked, and then after a long pause, "Why?"

"One day when Tamika was out of the consulate a couple of weeks before Berlin, it was just me and Kiashan, and it happened again," Sam said, her eyes red and her voice trembling. "It just made sense again. I felt his hands on me, and it was like a dream, a bad dream."

"A bad dream?" Fabio asked, a little hope in his question.

"Yes," Sam answered. "I don't want to hurt you, honey, I never did. But he knew about me and Tamika fucking, and that you and I have been fucking her. He knew everything."

"You and Kiashan again?" Fabio asked quietly.

"Yes," Samantha answered. "Something changed, I felt his hands on me and it was like a dream. I had his cock in my mouth, I had his cum in me again, it felt so right."

"Sam you promised," Fabio said to his wife, "You said you loved me."

"When we went to Berlin, he bet me you would fuck another woman in our bed without texting me and asking me, and he was right," Sam explained, still in a strained voice. "He asked why it was ok for you to have a pussy and for me not to be able to have a dick on the side. Why could you eat another woman out, but I couldn't suck another man's dick."

"Forget that guy Sam," Fabio pleaded, "He is manipulating you, he is using you!"

"And what did you ask me today Fabio?" Sam asked, a little anger in her voice. "Not why aren't we having sex, but why am I not bringing fucking Tamika over her for you to stick your dick in! He was right about you, he was right about Tamika, he was right about everything." He saw her look at her phone and send a quick text.

"Was the job in Rome a lie Sam?" Fabio asked.

"Yes, it was," Samantha responded. "Kiashan made me a bet." Sam winced, he knew the man had his claws deep in Samantha. "In Berlin, he bet me that you would have your dick in Tamika when I facetimed you. If you didn't, he would leave me alone. If you were fucking her I was going to go on a weekend away with him."

"We fooled around a few times before the trip, but I told him to fuck off, you and I were doing so well. I wasn't going to go back to him." Samantha continued, "Then I saw you with Tamika, you hadn't fucked me, but you jumped right inside of her."

"What the fuck Sam, you brought her to us!" Fabio was beside himself, "You asked her to come over to our house while you were gone!"

Samantha ignored her husband. "He bet me that if I sent that fucking whore over to our house than when I called you the two of you would be in bed. That he could pick anytime he wanted, have me ask for face time with you and that your dick would be with a woman you only met recently in our bed. And he was right. There you were, dick in that fucking whore when I called."

"You knew about her Sam," Fabio replied, "We have been with her, I thought you wanted it!"

"You didn't know what I wanted!" Sam yelled. "You had no idea, you just couldn't wait to fuck her again! You should have asked me if it was OK!"

Fabio realized where she was coming from. That fucking guy from the South African consulate, he had arranged this specific event. "He is in your head Sam," Fabio told his angry wife. "You are stronger than this, you know what he is doing to us! He doesn't love you!"

"He isn't in my head Fabio," Sam replied in a flat tone. "He was in my mouth, and in my pussy, and he is still in my stomach and deep inside my body at this point."

Fabio slumped, he didn't know what to say. "I love you, Sam, we were doing so well. How could you give all of that away?"

"Fabio I love you, I have since I met you," Sam replied tears gone, she was strong again, Fabio, however, felt all his strength leave him. "But lately your dick gets harder for another woman than for me. Kiashan told me this would happen. That if I stopped bringing that fucking whore over, that you would lose interest. Of course, he was right, he is always right."

"What about the pictures you sent from Berlin," Fabio asked. "The eggplant?"

Samantha smiled, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander right?" She opened her phone, opened a saved image folder, and handed it to her husband.

As Fabio scrolled through the images he saw the uncropped images, of course, it had not been a vegetable. There were dozens of images, the unedited images she sent were clearly of Kiashan's black cock inside of her. The selfie she took was one of ten or more of him sucking her African lover's cock, sucking on his balls, of the man laying his cock on Sam's face.

"I really wanted to send you the last few, Kiashan thought it should wait until this all came to light." As Samantha said this Fabio got to the end and saw that there was a close up of Kiashan's dick pointing at her mouth, and then a short video. Fabian pressed play, regretting even touching her phone.

Samantha was looking up at the camera with her mouth wide open jerking on her lover's big black cock. Kiashan started cumming in her mouth, and she didn't miss a drop, with a clear view of his cum in her open mouth. "Show your husband and his whore what you do with my cum Sam," The voice was Kiashan's. Sam closed her mouth and swallowed, then smiled wide and blew the camera a kiss.

"Don't really wish you were here Fabio," Fabio heard his wife say on video, then he saw her go back to sucking on her lover's softening cock.

"That's my girl Samantha," He heard Kiashan say, "You see how I can take care of you. You want this dick everyday baby?"

Samantha looked into the camera and let the big dick out of her mouth, "Every day Shan, every fucking day!" She said this with a snarl and went back to sucking his dick, stuffing most of the softening dick into her mouth. Fabio heard her lover laugh as the video ended, and he dropped her phone.

They sat in silence for a long while, it seemed like forever to Fabio. He had no idea when to say, Samantha was watching her video again. "I think ours was as good as you and your whore don't you think dear?" Fuck Fabio thought, he had really fucked this up.

Then he heard a key in the front door. He turned and saw Kiashan walk into their house like he owned the place. Samantha rose to greet him as he dropped two large bags by the door. They kissed right in front of him, and as they walked by the large African man smiled wide at Fabio, and after the entered the bedroom Samantha leaned out and looked at her husband. Fabio could see large black hands undressing her as she spoke to him.

"I got to watch you fuck Tamika, now you get to watch Kiashan fuck me," Samantha said in a harsh tone. "Get in here, I watched you fuck a woman in our bed, be man enough to watch me. Prove you still love me enough to allow fair play."

Fabio lacked strength, he could barely stand. He slowly walked towards their bedroom, and when he looked in he saw they had wasted no time. Samantha was on her back with her legs very wide, and Kiashan, the large man from the South African consulate who had nearly wrecked their marriage before, was kissing Sam while slowly pushing his massive cock deep inside her. Kiashan broke the kiss and braced himself, pumping Sam hard.

"You like this Fabio?" Sam said grunting, barely able to talk. "You see what you made me watch? Maybe if Tamika were in here you could get your dick hard for her!"

"I got this hard for you baby!" Kiashan said in a rough tone, "You like this big hard cock, Samantha?"

"Give it to me Shan!" Sam said back to him, "Give me that hard dick!"

"Beg me for it, Samantha!" Kiashan barked at her, "Beg me to give you my seed!"

"Please give me your cum Shan!" Sam said loudly, "Please keep that big cock inside me!"

Fabio was unable to speak.

Sam turned to look at her husband, and Kiashan leaned over her and spoke to her softly. "Ask to see it Sam, ask to see the dick that only gets hard now for Tamika's big fat ass."

"Show it to me, Fabio." Sam said to her husband, "Get it hard and you can join us and fuck me. Prove you still want me!"

Fabio hesitated, but Sam screamed at him to take his clothing off. "Get your fucking clothing off Fabio!" Fabio did as she demanded, but he felt small. He felt all of his flaws in that moment in his nudity. He felt short, he felt fat, he felt bald. He saw all of his flaws and in that moment there was no way his dick was getting hard.

"You see Sam?" The large man fucking Fabio's wife said, pointing with a free hand as he drove his big hard dick into Samantha. "You see your husband's dick? You see the soft dick of a man who says he loves you but wants to fuck the fat black whore?"

Kiashan sped his pace, pounding away at Samantha, her legs were spread wide and flopping around under her lover's weight. Kiashan growled, "Take it bitch! Take your man's seed!"

Kiashan continued to pump her for a minute or so, and then climbed up her body and put his dick in her mouth. "Clean it off, don't waste a drop!"

Fabio gathered his clothing and left the room, and laid on their sofa, in absolute misery. It didn't end. He heard them laughing, and then after a little while heard them going at it again.