Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika looked up at Sam as Fabio fucked her, and Sam leaned over and kissed her deeply on the lips. "Perfectly fuckable Fabio," she said as she pulled away. "I don't blame you at all honey." And then she walked back into the bedroom. Before Fabio came, and he went at Tamika's big round ass for quite some time, he heard the sounds of sex again in the bedroom.

When Fabio finally came, he was inside of Tamika missionary style and collapsed on top of her falling into a deep and exhausted sleep. When he awoke he was in Tamika's arms on the sofa. Fabio got up and used the restroom, then got a drink of water in the kitchen, and he didn't hear any noise coming from the bedroom.

This was a little bit different, it seemed like Sam and Kiashan never rested. It seemed nowadays like either Kiashan or some other man was always fucking her. Somehow it seemed like every time Fabio woke up that it was happening.

Fabio walked in to see Sam sleeping, but in the arms of two black men, one of them her African lover Kiashan. "How did this satisfy her need for love? For compassion?" Fabio wondered sadly before going back to the sofa and laying back down with Tamika.

The next week he saw Samantha and Kiashan taking luggage out of the house, and Fabio asked where they were going. Kiashan spoke up, "To Africa." He said in a deep voice, "I am taking Samantha to meet my people, my village." He walked away when finished, loading two large bags in the back of a cab.

"Be back in two weeks Fabio," Sam said happily, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "If Tamika is going to stay over you should buy a sleeper sofa. She is a little bit of a fatty, and you need some room to rest." Samantha seemed kind in this moment, nicer words than she had spoken to Fabio lately, yet still bearing a grudge against Tamika.

"Keep the whore off of my bed," Samantha said with a serious look on her face. "Anywhere but there."

"Because our marriage bed is a sacred thing?" Fabio dared to ask, knowing Samantha would take it poorly.

"Asshole," Samantha replied sharply, an angry look n her face. She turned and walked away without another word. The cab engine roared as it drove Sam and Kiashan away to the airport.

This was sudden, two weeks in South Africa. It wasn't the safest place in the world, Fabio prayed that she would be safe and that Kiashan would keep her safe from harm.

Fabio bought a sleeper sofa that day and had it delivered. It was costly, but it was big and comfortable and would serve them well. He and Tamkia enjoyed the next two weeks, and he tried to convince her to move in full time, but she declined. "I will come over and fuck you, Fabio, you can come to my flat and fuck me there, nothing is wrong with this as it is."

She elaborated that she didn't want to lose her flat, as having a job and an address was required for her visa. But she would be able to be over at Fabio's house often.

Samantha planned on calling and texting Fabio from time to time, however, she remained angry at the picture text Fabio sent to her, showing his hard dick on Tamika's ass. In her anger, she did not call him the first day and never even thought of it on the second.

Sam was jealous that Tamika could get her husband hard and that she was not able to. Sam was not considering how she treated her husband lately, and that was a factor in it. She was determined to enjoy a vacation and some privacy with her lover.

Kiashan showed her much of his home in South Africa, and Samantha thought it a beautiful place, despite the impoverished conditions. She felt very wealthy while there, feeling grateful for the life she and Fabio had been able to build in Milan.

The houses were in general of poor quality, however, Kiashan's family home was of better quality than most. His village had a freshwater well, and conditions seemed to be better than some Sam saw on the car ride from the airport.

Kiashan did not share Sam with any other from his village for most of the trip, something which had happened numerous times in Milan. This surprised her, as it seemed to give Kiashan a great deal of pleasure to watch her fuck other men.

Kiashan and Sam did not, however, go a single day on the trip without having sex, which was about normal for what she knew of him. They had plenty of Kiashan's aphrodisiac on hand, and it seemed like it was something his tribe actually created, as they had it everywhere.

Kiashan shared with Sam that it was considered a great honor for an African man to take a white woman and that his tribe was very happy to see her there. His mother was no exception, treating Samantha pretty well.

Samantha met Kiashan's mother, who seemed very tolerant of Samantha's ethnic background. This older woman spoke no language that Samantha did, only speaking their regional dialect and not English, even with English being common there.

Kiashan translated for them, and they had a pleasant talk, although she was sure some was lost in translation. His mother asked about her family and where they came from, asking about parents and grandparents. Samantha answered questions about her health and her fertility, with Kiashan's mother asking why she had no children at her age.

Kiashan's mother asked when she would start bearing her son's children, seeming impatient that it had not yet happened. "She thinks that European women wait too long to bear children, it is common here in the teen years,"

Later when they were alone, Kiashan and Sam continued their talk about her past. "How have you and your husband had no children? My mother thinks I should have already started having children with you."

"My husband got cancer two years after we got married." Samantha replied, "We planned on kids, but having cancer, and the chemotherapy and surgery to fight it really hurt us in that regard. I don't think that we would ever be able to have kids now, as he was expected to be sterile."

Samantha felt bad for her husband, but she had never really thought about kids with her lover. What beautiful kids they would be. She had resigned that she would have no kids, but this got her thinking about it. She had wanted kids when she was younger.

"That is too bad," Kiashan remarked. "Fabio does not seem like a bad person, however, I think he never deserved you in the first place." He was holding Sam as they spoke, trying to gently comfort her.

"Fabio is a loving husband Shan," Sam replied. "We were very happy before he got sick. I wish it hadn't happened, I wish he still had the sex drive he did when we first got together." Kiashan did not like the conversation going in this direction, not one little bit. "He did not deserve any of this."

Kiashan regretted taking the conversation down this path, he needed to steer it away. To any other discussion. Kiashan was holding Sam and started to gently fondle one of her breasts, and for the first time in a long time, she pushed his hand away.

"Fabio didn't deserve any of what I have done to him." Samantha continued in a soft voice. "I fucked you while he was fighting cancer."

Kiashan rose and poured them some drinks, He spiked Sam's drink with a powerful version of the aphrodisiac they had used in the past. It would take some time to work, but he had time.

"What about Tamika?" Kiashan asked. "You see he is more potent when he is with her, or with you and with her." Samantha gave Kiashan a cross look, she did not like where it seemed he was going, however, Kiashan needed to steer her away from feeling bad for her husband. Not while she was in his home. "It seems he responds to her body no? Maybe her curves, maybe her youth. She is very young you know, she just now turned nineteen years old."

Hearing Tamika's age stunned Samantha, fuck she was young. She was certainly eighteen when she and Fabio started sharing her. Tamika must have barely been eighteen when Samantha first started her own lesbian affair with Tamika. How could a woman of her age compete with a fucking teenager?

Still, Samantha knew she chose the young woman, someone she had enjoyed herself before Fabio ever met her.

"I brought Tamika to him, Shan, I chose her," Samantha replied. "I suggested a woman I fucked when I was cheating on Fabio with you." Samantha seemed to be getting agitated thinking about this, but she seemed to be getting angry at herself. "I had sex with her the day I met her to discuss a threesome, before even taking her to my husband."

Kiashan started to interject and was interrupted. "The first night she was with us, I blindfolded Fabio and had Tamika suck his dick." Samantha was obviously getting even more emotional. "I told him to fuck her Kiashan, he was going to put it in me, and I told him to fuck another woman. I told him to put his dick into her!"

"Did you tell him to fuck her without you?" Kiashan replied, irritated at where this was going. "Did you tell him to fuck her when you were in Berlin? Without asking you?"

"I sent her to him Shan, I told her to take care of him!" Sam replied forcefully. "You fucking suggested it, after I fucked you in the consulate. I was fucking you again before it even happened! God damn it I am a fucking whore!"

"Samantha," Kiashan replied in a soft tone, his hands gently on her shoulders. "It is not your fault your husband got cancer. It is not your fault you were lonely because could not get erect for you."

Sam turned her head to look at her lover, she was crying softly.

"It is it your fault that he can get an erection for another woman but not for you? That you found happiness in the arms of a man who does not need another woman to become excited at seeing your beauty." Kiashan smiled at her, he saw her posture change, this was working.

"Samantha I care for you very much," Kiashan continued. "I do not desire to harm your husband in any way, I know you do not desire that either." Kiashan gave Sam a light kiss on the lips. "We must be honest with ourselves about the truth of things now, not how we got to this place. Your husband, who struggled with impotence with you, now gets his dick hard for another woman in your home."

"You know it is because of what I am doing Shan, you know that," Sam responded in a cracking voice. "I lead him to it, we lead him to it, at every step. Maybe I have made myself less attractive to him with cheating on him, with how mean I have been to him."

"He has seen me do so much," Samantha replied quietly. "So many things I would have never done. All the other men."

"Sam, life is short, and life is often difficult," Kiashan replied warmly. "All that matters is how can you be happy, how can your husband be happy?" Kiashan started running his fingers through Sam's hair, she loved it when he did that. "You are happy with having sex with me no? With our time together? This fulfills your appetite for sex does it not?"

"Of course it does," Samantha replied. "But seeing us and hearing us, what it has done to Fabio?"

"He is happier now than he has been, and healthier," Kiashan responded to her. "And now he has a girlfriend himself does he not? Now he also has sex with another lover. One even younger than yourself." Kiashan hoped he was getting through to her, she should not be thinking of her husband in this place.

"Can either of us deny Tamika's beauty?" Kiashan replied. "She just turned nineteen years old you know, her family sent her to work for us before her eighteenth birthday Sam."

"I did not know she was so young," Samantha replied. "I never asked." Jesus Samantha thought, how old was she when I first fucked her?

"She was eighteen when you met her Samantha," Kiashan assured her, sensing her trouble with Tamika's age. "She was a consenting adult the first time you had her, and the first time I did as well."

Kiashan continued, sure of where he was going with this. "Your husband is a lucky man indeed I think. He enjoyed a beautiful American wife for years, and now enjoys a young African beauty, who would only be old enough to be a Freshman at his college correct?"

Samantha turned again to face her lover. "I sucked your cock on the kitchen floor in front of him, you made me eat cum off of my floor," Sam replied sternly. "You brought other men into our bed, and he saw us. You fucked me on the sofa that Fabio sleeps on. How would that not harm him? How could it have been intended for anything else?"

Kiashan thought carefully, he could lose it right here if he were careless.

"You sent him a picture of me with two men, holding their cocks in my hands at the same time." Sam looked like she was getting angry again, fuck this American woman was hard to follow. "All of that was meant to hurt my husband, he has been hurt enough! He could have died!"

Fuck, Kiashan thought to himself. Those things were indeed intended to degrade Samantha and to harm her husband. Kiashan didn't care if Fabio died, he just wanted him out of his life with Sam. He needed the aphrodisiac he used to begin working soon.

In truth, Kiashan did not intend to marry Samantha, he intended to mold her into doing his bidding sexually. He wanted to breed her with himself and other African men he knew, as expand his culture in other nations, and he also enjoyed the good fun of testing her limits, of which he had found few.

It seemed like there was little she would not do at his request, and he intended to continue to test these boundaries. Sam had been willing to fuck any man or woman Kiashan had put in front of her, alone, in groups, she would do pretty much anything she asked and he wanted to know how far she would go, how far he could bend her will.

Kiashan wondered if he could get her to fuck his grandfather, and perhaps the younger men in the village who were just coming into adulthood. But he had to get Sam's mind back to this place with himself, and off of her husband.

"Samantha, perhaps we went too far," Kiashan replied. "Perhaps I went too far, you are not to blame."

"We will not do such things in front of him in the future, we can tone that back if you desire." As Kiashan spoke, Samantha's glare had not softened. "It is hard to contain myself with you, Sam, I have never known such a beautiful and sexually adventurous woman."

"Why the other men Kiashan," Samantha asked her lover. "Why do you share me, I like the sex but why do you like to watch that?"

"In my culture Samantha, as you know, a man and woman do not restrict themselves," Kiashan said in a determined voice. "An African woman is free to have any man she wants in her village, a man may have any woman. Many of your western limitations do not restrict us, many taboo practices."

Samantha smiled at him, he was a beautiful man and as intelligent as any she had met, even more so than her husband. "Sharing you with my friends from Africa is just about me practicing my tribal traditions Sam." He assured her, "It is not to harm your husband, I never even considered it in that way."

Kiashan was lying, he never thought Fabio would stay if he knew Sam was fucking multiple men. He had escalated this specifically to drive her husband to divorce, and it had not worked. That desperate fucker was hanging in there, Kiashan knew he just needed time.

"Your husband has been happy with Tamika, he is probably with her right now." Kiashan continued, knowing that the time in Milan was about thirty minutes after Tamika left work. "As things are Sam, you are happy with me, and you excite me, I desire to have sex with you. Fabio appears happy with Tamika, and he is excited by her, he desires to have sex with her and can do so."

"You think he is with her right now?" Samantha asked, still holding resentment that another woman could get her husband hard where she could not. "Right this minute, having sex?"

"I absolutely do Samantha, they fuck all the time." This is where he could get her back with him, back under his control. "I would bet that he has his cock inside her right now." Kiashan had a devious smile on his face. "I would bet if you sent him a video message of you doing something with me sexually, that he would send one back to him and Tamika. As he did when he sent the picture of his hard dick on her ass."

Kiashan knew she had taken that image hard, and what the caption on it had read. It was clear to her that Fabio was saying that a wife should be able to make her husband hard and that she could not. Specifically that another woman could and that she could not. It drove her mad to think about. Sam had never had trouble getting any man excited, even other women were attracted to her.

Samantha stirred as he started talking more about sex, he could tell from her mannerisms and breathing that the powder he stirred into her drink had started to really do its work.

Kiashan again began softly touching Sam as he spoke, "Do you remember having sex with Tamika?" He heard Samantha exhale as he mentioned it. "Do you remember her large beautiful breasts, the taste of her sweet pussy? Her big round ass? Her amazing green eyes? You remember looking into them as you had sex with her Sam?"

Sam was getting worked up now, Kiashan needed her like this, he was going to end this nonsense with her fucking husband, and that fucking Tamika. He was going to send her back to Africa when he was done with her. Kiashan had not intended for her to get involved with Fabio, he intended for that man to have no comfort at all.

"She was just eighteen when you started having sex with her, she has such a curvaceous young body, it would not be so bad a thing to see a video of her and your husband I think." Kiashan said softly to his lover, "I think it would actually be very sexy. I bet that they would think the same of an erotic video of you with my dick in my mouth, maybe my cum in your mouth Sam."

Kiashan wanted a video as to speed things along. He was certain that Fabio would answer anything that Sam sent to him now, he could use such a response to end Sam and Fabio he thought. With a video, Fabio might go too far. Kiashan knew he could use whatever Fabio sent back to increase the divide between Sam and her husband.

Sam was getting excited, Kiashan could now smell her scent. She was always easier to control when she was horny. American women never had self-control he thought, always living in the moment, always thinking first of only the moment they were in.

"Listen to me Samantha, your husband is fucking another woman. A beautiful young African woman, who any man would love to fuck, and many women." Kiashan said, thinking carefully about his choice of words. "You know this, you are attracted to her no?"

"I have been yes," Samantha replied. "I enjoyed being with her."

"And you are fulfilled being with me, I love to have sex with you, and you enjoy me I think as well.' Kiashan continued, now gently massaging Samantha's breasts as they spoke.

"You can both be happy when you accept this. Maybe you stay married for appearance, maybe you marry me instead, maybe your husband marries Tamika."

This gave Samantha a start, as Kiashan had desired. She had never heard Kiashan speak of marriage, could she divorce Fabio for this man? Now she knew that he thought of her in that way. Then she could stop pretending, and move on with life, maybe Fabio could as well, maybe Fabio would be happier if he were with Tamika full time.

"Maybe we all live in the same house, and I fuck you and Tamika and your husband also fucks you and Tamika," Kiashan continued. "And of course you get to fuck Tamika as well. You have missed the taste of her pussy have you not?"

He heard Sam moan when he said this, "She does taste very good, and my God can that young woman eat pussy." Samantha said, "I do miss fucking her."

"Nobody needs to be unhappy here Samantha, everyone can be happy, everyone can be satisfied." Kiashan knew he had her now. "Let us make a video of you sucking my cock and send it to your husband. If he does not send one back, then we can stop this, if he truly wants to be with only you it would be the right thing to do."