Samantha Pt. 02

Story Info
Gary and Sam have a weekend date.
6.4k words
4.76
16.4k
26

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Extract from Sam's chat history *****

E: +YOU DID WHAT???

E: +IN THE SHOWER?

E: +Freaky!

E: +i mean like, sexy freaky

E: +and you are telling me only now??

E: +don't hold out on me girl!

E: +How was it?

S: +The hottest thing ever

S: +i came buckets all over him and he did the same to me

E: +Niceeee

E: +pics?

S: +What? noo!

E: +You remember our deal! Whoever gets laid first must share stories, pics with the other

S: +Comeee oonn that was ages ago!

S: +besides i had no phone with me you know. We were in the shower

E: +okey okey,

E: +Jeez you are touchy

E: +Go on, sorry for the interruption.

S: +So then we went to my room

S: +Laid on the bed kissing

S: +and then i blew him

E: +NO

E: +WAY!

E: +You sucked his cock?

E: +how did it taste?

S: +Yes... now stop teasing or i will never again tell you a thing

S: +I cant really describe how it felt, OMG it was so amazing.

S: +i felt his pulse with my mouth lmaaoo

S: +i felt so hot i was about to melt

S: +especially when he came in my mouth

E: +wow! he came in your mouth? HOT!

E: +taste?

S: +it was strange, mixture of sweetsalty? It tasted so masculine, if that makes sense

S: +Anyway he is coming over tonight, that a problem?

E: +not at all.

E: +have fun

E: +just fyi im jelous AF lmaoo

S: +Gotta go work

S: +see ya

E: +bye

*****

The sudden vibrating of my phone caught my attention. I saved my work excel and unlocked my phone to check it. Sam wrote me on messenger:

S: +Can't wait to see you after work.

S: +miss you so much

S: +kisses

S: +xoxoxoxo

G: +i miss you too <3

I quickly put my phone into my pocket before it would catch unwanted attention from management side. I spent my day working on some meaningless excel charts that probably no one will ever see. We spent the last few days messaging one another and finally we were about to meet in person again.

I got to Sam's apartment building 5 minutes late, swearing at the traffic that delayed my bus. I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. I figured probably she was late as well since traffic is usually trash this time of the day. After 10 minutes when i was about to get nervous my phone rang. It was her!

"Hi Gary! Sorry that I call you only now," she started. "Had a rough day at work. I was only able to escape that place a few minutes ago. Might take some time for me to get there. If you don't want to wait for me, that's okay. I understand"

"Hello Sammy! No problem. I'll wait," I replied. "Weather is nice anyway."

"Thanks. I make it up to you. Promise! See you there."

I sighted in sympathy for her and started playing some dumb game on my phone to kill the time. It took her a good 20 minutes to get there. She waved at me from quite a distance away with a bright smile on her face. When she got close, she immediately grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"God i missed you," she said after releasing me.

"I missed you too!"

"Let's get inside."

While on our way to the door I realized that her left arm was limping.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked curiously.

"Work happened to it. A large wardrobe was about to tip over so I gave it a strong push and strained my shoulder in the process," she explained. "Don't worry about it. I will be good as new by tomorrow."

We entered the apartment and found Emily hanging out in the living room. She looked definitely better than the first occasion we met. Her curly ginger hair on her shoulders, wearing a shirt and black leggings. She was a pleasant sight.

"Ohh... Hello Emily," Sam greeted her. "Remember Gary? He got you home after that party"

"Hi Emily! Nice to meet you, again," I said.

"Hello Gary! Hahah can't say that i remember you," she said giggling. "Wanted to say thanks in person for taking me home."

"I just helped, don't mention it."

"Sam can't shut up about you. Now i see why," she added with a nod.

"Emily, stop it!" laughed Sam out loud. "We will take some rest. See you later," and with that she dragged me into her room.

We barely shut the door behind ourselves when we were already making out. Sam dropped her bag next to the door and we landed in her bed rolling around kissing each other passionately.

"Ouch does my shoulder hurt," hissed Sam. "Can we sit up or something, so that i don't have to lay on it?"

"We can, or I can massage it for you," I offered. "My mother is a masseur and she practiced on me when I was a kid. I know a thing or two."

"I might take up on that offer if you don't mind," said Sam with a shy expression, "it starts to hurt like a bitch."

She instructed me to her nightstand for massage oil, while she removed her shirt and laid on her stomach. I was admiring the sight of her half naked body for a few minutes before i started to apply some oil onto her shoulders. I felt the strain in there and started gently working it away. After a few minutes it was already gone.

"That should take care of your strain," I said, "but I kind of overestimated the amount of oil. Mind if I work the rest of it over your back?"

"Not at all. It feels amazing!"

I worked the remaining oil into her skin, first between her shoulders then a little bit lower. I was just about to massage her waist when she softly said, "Wait a second." I thought was doing something she didn't want, but then i saw her lifting up her butt and slowly working her pants and panties down to her ankle and kicked them onto the floor.

"This oil is pretty hard to remove from clothes," she explained, "I hope you don't mind me being naked."

With a smile I returned to her waist and the massage. I admired her nice, soft skin, the beauty of her round butt and thighs. Her penis was laid back between her legs already being stiff. I gently worked my way to her butt and started massaging her cheeks, pulling them apart to have a look at her nice pink hole. She let out a soft moan and I saw her cock getting harder. I massaged her butt and thighs for some time when the remainder of the oil ran out. I planted a soft kiss on the back of neck saying, "I ran out of oil." Without saying anything she turned onto her back and kissed me harder than ever before.

I was sitting on the side of the bed and she was laying across my legs with her hands grabbing into my back and nape, keeping her in semi-sitting position. We were passionately kissing, while I had the opportunity to touch her beautiful breasts. I was fondling her nice flat belly when something touched my hand, I realized it was her erection that was poking my hand. I might have worked her up pretty well if she is still this hard.

I got confident and slowly slipped my hand down to her crotch and slowly locked her penis in my hand. The texture was soft yet it was hard as a rock. As I started gently fondling her penis and balls I felt her moan into our kiss. I tried to slide my hands up and down her shaft but the oil wore off of my hand already.

"There is lube on the nightstand," she broke the kiss for a second.

Luckily the bottle was in arm's reach so I didn't have to break our kissing session to get it. I opened it with one hand and poured a good amount into my palm and reached for her throbbing member. I slowly worked my hand up and down her shaft enjoying her soft moans.

I parted from her dick and taking my time I went for her balls petting, touching and fondling them. From her balls i slowly ventured to the sweat, stiff spot between her balls and anus. I started gently massaging it as if it was a strain. Her moans in our kisses were getting louder now. I took the bravery and started to move a finger gently towards her asshole. As I reached it, I realized that it was totally shaved.

I started slowly massaging her hole in a circular way when I saw that she had goosebumps all over her body.

"Everything okay?" I broke the kiss for a moment.

"Yes, it just feels so very nice. Please don't stop," and she resumed making out with me.

That was enough encouragement for me. I circled and tickled her anus for a few minutes before I rested my middle finger on the center of her hole. It was a strange sensation since I never did anything like this before. I slowly started applying some pressure with my finger and then felt the tip of my finger pop into her hole.

"Ahhh fuck," she moaned in pleasure.

I carefully pulled my finger out then forced it back in. I repeated this process for a couple of times needing less and less pressure to enter her each time. I slowly and steadily pushed my finger until it was totally in. Feeling her ass softly embrace my finger made me feel extremely hot! I felt an almond sized gland in her hole roughly 3 inch from her entrance. I instantly knew what it was for but I never knew what to do with it so just let my instincts kick in and take control.

I started really carefully tapping on her sweet spot as if I was just resting my finger on a table. Just one little tap at a time, nothing too crazy. I got a sudden idea and with my thumb I started massaging the spot between her balls and anus. Her breathing was starting to get erratic and heavy as increased the pace of my tapping and the pressure I applied under her balls. She let go of my lips her eyes still closed and began moaning loud and hard digging her crimson nails into the back of my neck.

I suddenly felt her hole tighten around my finger and began pulsating then a second later something hit my arm. I looked down and saw Sam's dick shooting long thick ropes of cum all over her stomach and chest. Some even hit me in the chin. I giggled a bit on the situation then resumed to kissing her. I gently slowed down with my tapping and carefully removed my finger from her. I laid Sam down onto her back and got next to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked parting our lips.

"Fuck yes, I'm more than alright," she said. "That was my best orgasm ever. Just let me catch my breath a bit."

It made me pretty proud that I was able to make her cum by just fingering her. I saw the puddles of cum on her belly and curiously dipped my finger into one of them and tasted it. It was a strangely feminine taste, sweet and salty at the same time. We kissed for some time when she suddenly flipped me onto my back and started pulling down my pants. My dick was already rock hard from our kissing session and fingering. She didn't waste any time instantly went on to wrapping her lips around my member and bobbing her head up and down. She was starting to pick up the pace slurping on my cock when she suddenly stopped releasing me from the warmth of her mouth.

"Ehmmm weird question: Can I take a picture of your dick?" she asked hesitantly.

The question surprised me pretty much but I agreed. She reached under one of her many pillows and pulled out her smartphone. She took my dick into her mouth again, holding the phone in one hand while resting her other hand on the base of my cock and took a selfie. It felt strangely hot that a girl wants to have a picture of her sucking my cock. She looked at the picture, seemed to be satisfied with it, locked it and tossed it away onto the bed.

She resumed to pleasing my dick with all her passion. I felt her trying to deep-throat me but actually struggled to get me into the back of her throat.

"You don't have to if you can't," i said to her. "This feels amazing as it is already."

She smiled without releasing my cock from her mouth and resumed bobbing her head up and down along my shaft slurping all the way. I was feeling myself getting close and she might have felt it too because she started to increase her pace and placed both her hands on my balls fondling them.

That pushed me over the edge and I started to cum.

"Ahhhhh fuuuck!" I cried out loud as i started to empty my load into her mouth. I felt her swallowing each and every rope of cum that I shot into her mouth. When she was done, she licked my shaft clean, gave my tip a kiss, came up to me and kissed me on the lips.

Tasting myself on her mouth was kind of hot actually.

"Thanks, that was amazing," i said. "Why do you needed that photo if I may ask? Don't get me wrong it felt kind of hot, I just want to know the reason for it."

"Well, I need it for two reasons. One: when I'll have a bad day at work, or I'll be horny I can just look at it to get my spirits up," she giggled. "And two: I want to show it to Emily."

"Ehmm what? Why?"

"We made this pact a long time ago. That whichever of us is getting a boy first has to share stories, and pics with the other one. Also, she didn't believe me when I told her about the size of your dick. But if you are not okay with it I'll delete them," she explained.

"That's a bit strange but acceptable," I laughed and kissed her on the lips.

We resumed kissing for some minutes when I looked down and saw her having a massive erection.

"Ehhmm Sam?" I asked hesitantly. "Did sucking my dick turned me on this much?"

"Hahaha, yes," she replied. "You also tickled the hell out of my sweet spot. That causes a boner that won't go away for some time."

"Do you mind if I... you know.. take a closer look?" I asked.

"If you want to. I mean it would make me really happy, but no pressure. If you don't feel like you are up for it I totally understand."

With that i started my journey on her body. Planting small kisses on her neck and collarbone gradually heading down to her chest. I teased her beautiful boobs for some time with my tongue and mouth before heading further down south. I was around her belly button when i realized she was already breathing heavier than usual. I continued the way of the kisses until i reached her hip. At this point i laid my head on her hip bone turned my head towards her member. I reached out and grabbed it working it really slowly thinking, "What shall I do with you?" Damm, I was curious and my curiosity get the best of me. I closed in on her penis with my head slowly while still holding it firmly in my hand.

I smelled it and its beautiful scent that resembled Sam's skin mixed with rose scented soap. I smelled it all the way along the shaft and her balls too trying to get as much of this ecstatic scent into me as possible. I licked the base of her shaft to get a taste test. I was surprised to feel that it tasted like licking your own skin. I felt the texture with my tongue that was smooth and soft, but no particular taste except for some saltiness.

With the courage I gathered, I started to give kissed all along her shaft going from the base to the tip. When I kissed the tip she let out a soft moan that I took as a compliment. I ran my tongue around the head playing with it a bit before starting to lick her shaft. When I was done playing with her member I resumed to her balls, taking them into my mouth, sucking on them, licking them. After a while I decided that enough playing around, time for the main course. I placed small smacking kisses onto her shaft until I reached the tip of her dick. To my surprise I realized that she was constantly leaking pre-cum, that was dripping down alongside her shaft. I licked it off and found the taste extremely delicious. It was sweet and smooth with a hint of salt. This strange combination of tastes made me want to jump on her cock and suck every last drop of this nectar out of her.

With that in my mind, I opened my mouth and took her tip into my mouth sealing it with my lips.

"Ohh shit," she moaned softly. "That's... that's nice!"

I started sucking and I immediately felt more pre-cum rush into my mouth. At that point I have to admit, I completely lost it. I started to suck even harder, bobbing my head up and down slurping and moaning into her dick. I couldn't believe how good it felt to suck her dick. Her breathing was heavy and full of moans as she ran her hand through my hair. I was getting curious and tried to take as much of her cock into my mouth as possible. I was able to get 4-5 inches into my mouth with confidence. Just when I thought, I would try to go a bit deeper I heard her say, "Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

Driven by some instinct I quickly pushed my index finger into her still lubed up hole and started quickly tapping her sweet spot as fast as I could, while trying to get her as deep into my mouth as I can. The results were instant, Her dick swelled up inside my mouth and started pulsating. I felt rope after rope of thick sweet cum hit the back of my throat. The first taste made me want even more, so I started sucking even harder.

"Oh fuck, YES YES YES!" she cried with her body shaking as she emptied the content of her balls into my mouth.

I tried to swallow it all as best as I could while she was cumming. Then I slowed my pace and tried to suck the remainder out of her dick. Once done, I crawled up in the bed next to her kissing her on the lips.

"That was fucking amazing," she said, and i was really proud of myself.

"So not so bad for a first blowjob I guess?"

"Haha not at all!" she replied wearily.

We cuddled deep into the night and fell asleep in each others arms on her bed, still naked.

********

The sunlight shining into my eye woke me up. I tried to, move away a bit from the light but once you wake up it's just not the same. The room was dimly lit by sun-rays shining through the small gaps in the window blinds. The room was unfamiliar and foreign to me. It took me a few seconds to remember that I'm not actually at my own room but still at Sam's place. I looked around and saw Sam laying beside me with her back towards me. Sun-rays dancing on her back and perfectly shaped butt made the whole scene surreal in a good way, almost angelic. Her breathing was even and peaceful.

She started moving slowly as if she was about to wake up. I put a hand on her back between her shoulders, gently started patting her. She gave a small groan as she turned around to face me.

"Morning sleepyhead," I greeted her placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning!" she said, giving me small, soft kiss on the lips.

Then she started to give me series of soft kissed that slowly turned into passionate making out. Her kisses were deep and wet with lot of tongue-work. We started rolling around when I accidentally poked her with my boner.

"Oops sorry," I said, "morning wood."

"I can take care of that!" she said with a seductive smile on her face.

With that she slipped down on me and started kissing my dick. Slowly, first just at the base then kissing the length of my shaft and placing a wet kiss with a loud smack on the tip of my penis. She was laying on her side playing with me when I saw that she had a morning wood as well.

"Come turn around," I said.

"Okay," she hesitantly turned to her other side.

"The other way around," I said laughing.

"But, how?"

"I want to have your booty right here," I told her while pointing above my head.

She slowly and with unsure movements turned around and climbed on top of me.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, much better."

Now we were in 69 position which gave me access to her dick and ass while she had mine in her reach. As she started to kiss my cock again I was able to play with her too. Sam's dick was dangling right above my face just close enough so that I could kiss the tip, and I was not afraid to kiss it. I planted gentle, soft, wet kissed onto the tip of her cock enjoying the eventual moans it provoked from Sam. I licked alongside her shaft and stopped at the base to play with her balls. It felt so sexy and hot! I moved my hands onto her butt and started massaging it pulling her cheeks apart, grabbing them and gently clawing them with my fingers.

Sam was not lazy either. She slowly and steadily let my penis to slip inside her mouth, gently sucking it with just enough power to make me want her even more. I felt her saliva flowing down from my shaft to my balls. She was taking her time with my cock in her mouth and I was enjoying every second of it. Her wet lips enclosing my cock in her hot mouth while she slowly and passionately moving her head up and down on me.

12