Samantha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to reach her balls and take them into my mouth one by one, just playfully sucking one into my mouth while licking it, then releasing it with a popping sound. I laid kisses along her shaft and took her right into my mouth with one swift move when I got to tip of her penis. It was pretty difficult to control the amount of penis that gets into my mouth since she was above me but I figured that if I pull her downwards by her booty, her knees sink into the mattress just enough to get her halfway into my mouth. I slowly started to repeatedly pull her into my mouth and releasing her. Each time she rewarded my efforts with a small muffled moan.

Her moans were sending small vibrations through my whole member further increasing my already not so low pleasure. As I gently forced her to hump my mouth I felt and heard that her moans were becoming louder and more frequent. I suspected that she was getting close, so was I. I felt the familiar feeling of pressure building up in my balls, I decided that if I go, I'll take her with me. With a swift and forceful motion I pulled her down as far as I could into my mouth. I felt the tip of her penis reach the back of my throat, it suddenly swell up as she started to cum. She shot rope after rope of thick cum into my mouth. This was too much for me to bear and I started cumming as well. She increased the suction on my dick trying to milk every drop of cum from my dick, making me claw deep into her butt and forcing her still cumming dick even deeper into my mouth. Some of her cum flew directly into my throat which made me a bit sad because I was unable to enjoy all of her taste.

After we licked each other clean she climbed off of me, turned around to lay next to me and hugged me.

"That's a way to start a day," she said with a sigh.

"I could get used to this," I replied.

"Me too."

I turned onto my left and put a hand on her left side slowly fondling her.

"You know I've been thinking," I started. "Why do people use 'suck my dick' as an insult? I mean, I just did it and it is the most fun I've had in years."

"Haha... you are silly," she replied with a kiss. "I had fun too. So, want to grab breakfast?"

"Sure, I'm starving!"

We climbed out of bed and started dressing up when I finally had the chance to see her room in daytime lighting. It was beautiful and girly, all the furniture had a matching style, nothing was standing out. Even the curtains matched the style.

"What?" she asked when saw my awe.

"Nothing, I've just never seen your room in proper lighting. It's so nice! Do you have a personal interior architect or what?"

"No, I kind of do these room designs at work, so let's just say I took my work home."

"Awesome, you are talented!"

Suddenly Sam looked like as if she wanted to say something but changed her mind in the process.

"What was that?" I asked curiously.

"What was what?"

"There. I saw you wanted to say something but didn't.

"Shit," she giggled, "was it that obvious."

"Yes haha, now spit it out! Don't leave me hanging."

She was hesitant for a moment, then took a deep breath and started.

"So, I'm like, super-into-you and I think you might feel the same...."

"Damm right I do."

"So what are we...?" she asked finally with a blush.

I did not know what to answer, not just to her, but in general to this question.

"A couple? Or maybe girlfriend and boyfriend? If that suits you of course," I replied after some thinking.

"Really? You mean that?" she asked with disbelief.

"Yes, I do. I want to go out with you, not just come here and lick and suck each other, silly I mean I enjoy that a LOT, but to go on dates with you and have fun together in general."

She looked somewhat embarrassed but very happy at the same time, walked to me slowly. Pushed me onto my back, immediately got on top of me and we started making out deeply and passionately. Her beautiful blond hair fell around our head like a curtain. I gave her ass a cheerful little smack making her break the kiss.

"Now tell me girlfriend, where do you want to eat," I told her jokingly.

"I know just the place," she said planting a small kiss on my nose.

She got up from bed and started walking towards her 'that chair'. The chair you never actually sit in but use it as a shelf or a small wardrobe. Just before she got there she stopped in the middle of the room and started doing a cute little dance naked, shaking her butt and jumping around chanting: "I've got a boyfriend, I've got a boyfriend yippy yaa yeee!". I got up and gave her ass a playful little smack.

We got dressed quickly and was about to head outside when we saw a note on the inside of the front door.

#######################################

# Went to the mall, will be back later #

# - Emily - #

# XOXOXO #

#######################################

The morning sun and light breeze felt nice in the suburbs. Sam led me to a small stand near a plaza 10 minutes of walking distance from their apartment.

It had various sandwiches and bakery products. I picked a sandwich with the fantasy name 'The Green Submarine'. Apparently it consisted of tomatoes, turkey ham, cheese and olives. Not so submarine-like if you ask me but who am I to judge.

I was about to take a bite from my prey when Sam stopped my hand.

"Come, lets eat it in the park," she said as she started dragging me in a direction.

After another 10 minutes of walking we got to a park on the edge of town with a small pond in the middle. She guided me to a bench and we sat down to eat. The sandwich was delicious and we were enjoying the sun and the food in silence on the bench.

"Strange," I said after finishing my food.

"What is strange?" asked Sam.

"If one month ago someone told me that I'll have breakfast in a park, with girl like you after we blew each other I would have had the laugh of my life."

"You are having second thoughts?"

"Not at all, just wondering what were the chances of things turning out like this."

"I'm thinking like something myself. I thought that I'll never find anybody in my life, yet here we are."

"You happy with the outcome?" I asked wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Yes, very much. How about you?"

"Honestly, I don't think I have ever been happier than this," I hesitated for a moment then added, "I love you."

She was staring in disbelief for a few seconds before replying, "I love you too."

She leaned in and kissed me so deeply that I feared she will disappear into my mouth.

The gravel was rattling under our feet as we walked around the walkways in the park going a full circle around the pond. We threw some remainder breadcrumbs to the ducklings swimming near the coastline. Sam was about to throw a some food to the ducks when slipped and almost fell into the water. I managed to grab her hand just in the nick of time. Once pulled out of harms way we started walking away when I realized that I was still holding her hand. I smiled. She realized it too and stopped pulling me to a halt with her. She put her hands on my nape and pulled me into a kiss. We were making out next to the pond, in a hot summer day, with the sounds of splashing water and ducklings. It was a perfect date with the perfect girl.

By the time we got back to the entrance of the park it was already almost noon. The sun was relentless, it was a hot and humid day.

"How about we had back to my place to cool off a bit?" asked Sam. "Feels like I could catch fire any second now."

"Ahh yes, I feel like moss is started to grow on my back already," I replied.

"Hahaha, let's go then!"

I always found it funny that when you are dearly looking for something it always feels like an eternity to arrive. Like in this case, it felt like we walked for days in the desert before reaching the apartment of the girls, when in reality, it was barely more than 20 minutes.

When we arrived the apartment Emily was still not home. We collapsed onto the coach in the living room trying to catch our breath.

"Dam, are we living in an oven or what?" asked Sam.

"They predicted a heatwave for this weekend, but I never expected it to be this hot," I answered.

"Fuck, I'm drenched. Soda?"

"Ahh, yes please."

We headed to the kitchen where Sam opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of soda. She poured into two glasses and handed me one. I drank it in almost a single gulp.

"Ewww I'm sweaty as a pig. Want to take a shower?" asked Sam.

"Would say no to an offer like that," I replied with a grin.

We headed for the bathroom, Sam removed her clothes first and started running the water while I was still trying to get out of my shorts. I threw my clothes on the ground and got into the shower where Sam was already waiting. The water was lukewarm, just perfect to cool off on a hot summer day.

We went for hugging and kissing each other immediately. The water felt nice, our hands exploring each others bodies felt even nicer. I reached for the shower oil to clean the sweat off of our bodies. It was smelling nice, and made our bodies extremely slippery. Cuddling each others slippery bodies under the shower while kissing was probably the hottest thing that ever happened to me, I was rock hard in no time. I looked down and saw that her penis was also hard as diamond. I applied some extra shower oil to my hand and reached down to stroke her. My reward was small, soft moans into the kisses we had. She suddenly, broke our smooching session and took a step back.

"Can you please wash my back?" she asked.

"Gladly!"

She turned around slowly, exposing her back to me. I poured oil all over her back and started to massage and wash her. I started going to her lower back and down below to her beautiful ass. I pulled her cheeks apart getting oil and water all over her crack and hole. Then as I returned to her upper back, without a warning, she slammed back at me pushing me against the wall. My rock hard dick, having nowhere else to go, slipped between her cheeks pointing upwards like some crazy hot dog.

"Ahhh fuck," I grunted, "that feels good."

"I'm glad you are enjoying it," replied Sam.

She started slowly moving her butt up and down along my shaft, sending me to the land of unimaginable pleasures. I was groaning and moaning, grabbing her tits from behind her while she continued to give me an ass-job. I lowered my hands and found her dick. Slowly I started to move my hands along her shaft forcing her to moan.

"Hmm... you are playing dirty I see," she said.

"Shall I stop?"

"God, no! But what if we just raise the stakes?"

And with that she put her hand behind her back, grabbing my erection, and slowly guiding it between her thighs. I had to focus with all my willpower to not to cum instantly. The feeling of her thighs squeezing the length of my shaft, her balls resting on the tip of my dick, feeling her pulse in my palm on her member was just too good to be true. Now with my dick out of the way she leaned with her back to my chest gyrating her hips and legs, rocking back and forth. I wasn't lazy either.

I put my right hand in action on her dick and with my left hand I started massaging her slippery breasts. Our wet bodies slapping together made a romantic orchestra in the bathroom. She laid her head on my shoulder moaning, exposing her neck to me. You don't pass up an opportunity like that. I started kissing her neck, going wilder and wilder gently biting and sucking on her neck.

"Mmmhh don't stop Gary," she wheezed, "I'm cumming!"

With that I felt her dick swell up in my hand, starting to pulsate, shooting cum all over the wall on the opposite side of the shower. I felt myself getting close too.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered into her ear. My breathing got heavier as she increased the pace of her little butt-dance. Just as I felt my dick swell, to my surprise, she quickly dropped onto her knees, turned around and started jerking me off with her hands.

"Ahh fuck," I groaned as I started to shoot thick ropes of cum all over Sam's face. She just wouldn't slow down with the jerking motion and I kept cumming for few good seconds before she finally stopped. She kissed the tip of my dick then came up to me. With her wet hair, face covered in my cum she look like someone straight out of a porn movie. I kissed her on the lips right away. I didn't mind the taste of myself on her, I found it kind of hot actually.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I always get turned on when I see this in 'certain' movies," she said with a grin, "I thought I'd give it a try."

"And how was it?"

"I don't know, hot? I felt, nice and wanted."

"You are," I replied giving her a small kiss on the lips.

"Let's clean ourselves up alright?" she said wiping some sperm out of the corner of her eye.

We giggled on her cummy face like some teenage couple then proceeded to wash each other clean. We were already drying up ourselves with her towel when we heard the front door open.

"Sammy!" cried Emily's voice, "I'm home!"

"Shit, she was not supposed to get home before 3 pm," whispered Sam.

"Did you finally get that dick?" asked Emily, just from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Ehmm, hi Emily. Gary is still here," replied Sam blushing.

There was a brief moment of silence when I tried my hardest not to laugh. Then came from behind the door a faint, "shit," from Emily.

"So did you give her that dick?" asked Emily chuckling.

"EMILY!" screamed Sam.

We all burst out laughing.

12