Samantha Pt. 03

Story Info
Gary experiences something new with Sam.
6k words
4.74
13.6k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Extract from Sam's chat history *****

S: [Sending file: MSDCF1094]

S: [Sending file: MSDCF1095]

S: [Sending file: MSDCF1097]

E: +OMG

E: +WHAT IN THE???

E: +HOW??

E: +that must be photshopped

S: +Trust me, its not ;-)

E: +that looks sooo tasty

E: +its huugeee, how will this fit in u?

E: +you R one lucky motherfucker you know that right?

S: +yess, it tasted sooo goood i just want to have him for every meal

E: +slow down there girl, now tell me everything

S: +OK, so he fingered me on the bed that was like WOW

S: +superhot and supergood like i came from just being fingered

E: +o.O

S: +then I blew him #tasty

S: +now, you better sit down for this

E: +???

S: +then he blew me!

E: +BULLSHIT!

S: +No, im telling you, i came in his mouth

E: +how was it?

S: +out of this world, thats how it was!

E: +lucky bastard

S: +then in the morning we blew each other, simultaneously, like 69 kind of

E: +and let me guess, he banged you in the shower in the afternoon

S: +nah, i wished tho'

S: +he sort of thigh-fucked me, while jerking me off

S: +fuck that felt hot, he came on my face

E: +...

E: +i'll touch myself to this i hope you know that right?

S: +haha, you horny bitch

E: +whaat? comeooon im just jello

E: +also have when will you get dat dick? It will split you in half lmaooo

S: +idk, want to take it slowly. I've practiced with my dildo, hope it will loosen me up enough

S: +u know, like give my booty some training xD

E: +okay okay, girl. Just lemme know if you need the flat or smthg

E: +otherwise good luck getting that monster in you

S: +thanks

*****

Our dates with Sam were getting more and more frequent meeting every second day after work, often resulting in unplanned sleepovers. We usually started with kissing and ended up blowing each other or jerking each other off while kissing. This went on for more than a week or so and we still did not 'do it'. I didn't mind it honestly, her sucking each others cock were really hot, and having jerk-off sessions were also some of the best feelings I experienced.

One day as we were making out in the hallway at her place I noticed something that never occurred to me.

"Sam," I started, "what's behind that door?" I asked pointing at the door on the hallway that I never entered.

"Oh, it's just a storage room," she opened the door and let me in, "see? Nothing extraordinary here."

The term 'storage room' was an understatement. The room was almost the same size as her or Emily's room. It was full of all stuff alright, like brooms, mop, vacuum cleaner, and all sorts of equipment just littered around the place either in cardboard boxes or just on the ground.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked in awe. "This place is bigger than my room."

"Well technically it IS a room, but we never managed to rent it out. So, we decided to make it a storage room," replied Sam.

"Cool, based on the size, you could store like at least 8 horses in here."

"Haha you are silly."

We took a shower together since we just arrived from work. The water felt nice and refreshing. We were kissing while washing each others body. Nothing sexual, just cleaning each other and hugging. In a certain way it felt more romantic and intimate than giving each other hand-job under the shower. It was just so, human feeling, so caring. I felt like a phone on the charger.

We went into her room and laid on the bed facing each other, savoring the sight of one another's naked body. She seemed a bit anxious.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "You look like you are not here in the head."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, you can tell me anything. I'll even help if I can."

"That's sweet of you," she replied. "It's work stuff, I don't want to bore you to death with it."

"Go on, get it off your chest," I encouraged her.

"So I have been working on this demo room for some time now. My biggest one yet and I'm just nervous how will people like it," she explained.

"Don't worry, I'm hundred percent sure that it will be awesome!" I tried to cheer her up.

"Thanks," she kissed me on the lips, "it's just like regular anxiety."

"If I would be there when you unveil it, would it help?"

She paused for a moment, seemingly thinking, "Actually, yes."

"So, is this some red curtain event, or the thing they have with statues?"

"Haha, no. It's actually behind curtains while it's under construction. We will simply remove the curtains in the evening the day before. So, still interested?"

"Yes, of course. When?"

"That is kind of a downside, this Friday. If you can't make it, that's okay, you have to go to work as well."

"Hmm, I'll tell my boss that I'll be late because of a dentist appointment."

"Thanks," she sad blushing, "just don't get into trouble okay?"

"Sure, I'll be careful."

*****

I was checking my emails the next day when my boss stopped beside my desk.

"Hi Gary! You wanted to speak with me," he said.

"Oh Hello Martin! Yes, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning and I might be late."

"Sure, no problem. Just send me an e-mail to make it official. Also if someone wants something from you I can just smash the e-mail in their faces. But don't bother coming in to the office tomorrow. Probably better if you just work form home. Dental anesthetics can take some time to lose effects."

"Okay, thank you."

"Not a problem," he replied.

I waited till he got out of sight and pulled out my phone to write Sam the good news.

G: +done

G: +boss said OK

S: +yeayyy!

S: +thanks Gary!

S: +you wont regret this

S: +i'll make sure of that ;-)

I had the usual corporation stuff all day. All tasks needs to be done by yesterday, everything is needed ASAP, urgent, SOS, you name it. I had to stay extra time to finish off all my tasks for the day. When I left, I took the shortest possible route to Sam's apartment. I knocked on the door and to my surprise Emily opened the door instead of Sam.

"Hi Gary," she greeted me, "get inside! Sam is in the shower."

"Hello Emily! Thanks for the heads up!"

I dropped my backpack onto the floor in Sam's room before retreating to the hallway.

"You don't mind if I pay a visit to Sam?" I asked Emily.

"Not at all, you two are really at it," she giggled.

That was more than enough for me, I opened the door, moving as quietly as I could feeling like a ninja. It turned out that I was not so quiet after all because I heard Sam say from under the shower "Emily, if I catch you peaking again I'll stab you."

"That's a strange way of saying 'hello'," I said jokingly.

"Gary!" exclaimed Sam. "I was hoping you would show up. Come on, get your ass in here!"

"You don't have to tell me twice," I replied as I was already getting rid of my clothes.

I stepped into the shower next to Sam kissing her instantly. I felt her kissing back, and hugging me with her slippery oily body. The water running on our bodies felt nice and relaxing as our make-out session got more and more heated.

I moved my hand behind her back touching, petting and clawing her booty. As we moved further into our shower-love I realized that her slippery dick was already hard, poking my balls.

"You know," I started as I slipped my hand to her cock, "I'm so very sorry for being late. How about I show you how sorry I am?"

"Hmm... sounds tempting," she replied, "go on."

With that I slowly get down onto my knees in front of her. I needed all my willpower to resist the urge of going straight for her dick that was merely inches away from my face, but I wanted to give her a good show, I had to be strong. I started slowly kissing her left thigh from her knee gradually moving up towards the prize. When I reached her balls I slowly, passionately took them in my mouth sucking them a bit and releasing them with an audible 'pop' sound. As I was about to repeat the same actions on her right thigh I realized that a nice droplet of pre-cum had already formed on the tip of her cock.

I could not resist and gently took the tip of her dick into my mouth and sucked out the pre-cum from her shaft, making her shiver. It was the usual sweet-salty girly taste that drives me mad for her cock but I could not give in, I had to be strong for just a little more. I released her from my mouth turning my attention to her right thigh. I kissed, bit and licked it all the way from bottom to top until I reached her balls. Now was my time. I sucked both of her balls into my mouth tickling them with my tongue meanwhile my hand was busy stroking her cock right above my head.

Then I let go of her penis with my hand, licked her balls one last time before kissing the length of her shaft till I reached the head. I planted a small tender kiss on it before I took her as deep into my mouth as possible.

"Oh fuck yes," moaned Sam as the tip of her cock hit the back of my throat.

I slowly started to bob my head up and down along her shaft gently applying some low suction. Each time her dick touched the back of my throat she would let out a soft moan. That was when I realized that I did not had the urge to gag when it happened anymore. This encouraged me, it caught my attention how easily my lips were slipping on her member. "Must be slippery from all the shower oil," I thought, "maybe I can slide her in deeper like this."

With that idea in my head, I slowly lowered my head onto her cock as deep as I could. I felt it hit the back of my throat, I gave myself some seconds to get used to the feeling, then grabbed her butt and forced her even deeper. I felt some pressure in my throat then she popped in. It was a strange, even scary feeling at first, then I got used to it. The most difficult part was breathing through my nose while having her deep in my throat.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as I slowly released her from my throat and then pushed her right back in.

I started to bob my head up and down while keeping her in my throat, I was deep-throating her finally! I was so proud of myself. I looked up while doing it and the sight was something to see! Sam, with her head thrown back, biting her lower lip and playing with her tits, while constantly moaning. Seeing her in such a pleasure just made me want to give her even more. Unfortunately that would be at another time, since I heard her breathing getting more and more heavier, I knew she was about to cum. I took her balls into my hand and gave them a little squeeze, pulling them gently. I knew how much she liked that.

That seems to pushed her over the edge because I felt her dick swell up in my mouth. She placed her hand on my head pushing me down crying out loud in pleasure as she started cumming down my throat. I felt her dick twitch and pulsate as she pumped load after load of thick cum directly into my throat. I don't know if she ever came this much before. I was pretty disappointed though, since her cock was in my throat I was unable to taste her juice at all. But still, if it's good for her it's good for me. When she stopped cumming I pulled her out from my throat giving her one or two small sucks and then releasing her from my mouth.

I stood up pulling her into a tight hug. She was still panting.

"Wow, that was amazing!" she said. "How did you even do that?"

"You were all slippery from the oil. It helped you slide into my throat."

"How about we go to my room where I take care of that?" asked Sam pointing at my raging boner.

I didn't even realized how blowing her turns me on. I already felt I was about to burst so I agreed. We peeked out to the hallway, seeing that Emily was in her room already we sneaked into Sam's room naked.

Without any hesitation she pushed me onto her bed climbed on top of me and we started making out. She slowly slid down to my cock giving it a little kiss before taking me into her mouth. I was running my hand through her hair, throwing back my head and moaning in pleasure. I was super turned on from our shower activity and knew that I would not last long. Even though my best efforts I already felt that familiar feeling of pressure building up behind my balls and then it hit me.

I started to shot ropes of thick cum into Sam's eager mouth and she kept swallowing it. She looked me in the eyes and I saw some naughty stuff in there. She didn't let go of my cock even after I stopped cumming. She stopped sucking but kept me in her mouth nursing my cock.

It was a strange sensation since I was still a very sensitive, but she made sure not to overdo it. Meanwhile her hands were fondling my balls that were covered in her saliva. I started to slowly feel turned on again. She might have sensed it as well, because she started sucking my dick harder, but still gently enough not to hurt me.

Then I felt something else. She slowly started to inch one of her fingers towards my asshole. Once there she started circling my anus gently tickling me. I tried some butt play on my own a few times and found it pleasant, but it was nothing compared to when she was the one doing it. At this point I was getting seriously turned on. Sam circling my anus with her finger and slowly bobbing her head up and down on my now once again hard shaft felt like heaven.

My ass was covered in her residual saliva running down there from my cock. I felt her slowly increase the pressure on her finger until it finally popped in. It was a really strange sensation having her finger in my butt, but was a nice feeling. She slowly pulled out her finger, drew a full circle around my hole and pushing her finger back in but deeper this time. Suddenly something made me almost jump. I felt what was like a sudden rush of extremely intense pleasure mixed with the feeling of need to go to the toilet. She must have sensed it too because she stopped and released my penis from her mouth.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes, but that was a bit unexpected," I replied.

"Sorry, do you want me to pull my finger out?"

"No!" I said possibly louder than I wanted to. "You hit something in there and I was not prepared for a feeling this good."

"Awww somebody likes to have his sweet spot massaged?" she asked jokingly as she started moving her finger making me shiver all over.

I tried to answer with something funny but the feeling left me speechless! I was having goosebumps all over my body. She started sucking on my balls while keeping her finger in my ass working. The bathroom urge slowly disappeared and nothing stayed but the pure pleasure of her finger massaging me on the inside.

"I don't know what exactly are you doing," I said when I was able to speak again, "but please keep doing it."

"Stopping was not among my intentions," she replied with a grin.

With that she sucked on my balls hard, licked along my shaft and put my dick in her mouth. She did not waste any time, immediately started to bob her head up and down while still working her magic finger in my ass. I was close, like really close but then Sam slowed down a bit. Just as I was about to catch my breath she started going at it again with everything she had and slowed back again. "She is playing with me!" I thought to myself. Damn what an evil girl. But I was enjoying it so much that I didn't mind her little game, I was lost in pleasure-land.

She slowly increased her pace and the pressure on my sweet spot and I was close to cumming yet again. She finally decided to have mercy on me. As I felt the pressure building up, she grabbed my balls and started fondling them. That pushed me over the edge and I started cumming. I don't know if it was because of Sam's magic finger, or because I was worked up to infinity, but my orgasm felt like 2-3 times stronger than it usually does. I curled my toes, grabbed the sheets, moaned and wheezed as I emptied the contents of my balls into her mouth. The amount I came was also impressive. I felt it flow down on my cock onto my balls and ass as even Sam's best efforts were not enough to swallow all my cum.

"Holy shit, haha, you came buckets," laughed Sam.

"And whose fault is that?" I asked back jokingly.

"Good point."

I wiped myself with some tissues and laid in the bed next to Sam still trying to catch my breath.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes, that was just, WOW, amazing. You are amazing," I replied.

"Thanks, but are you 'alright' alright? I mean, I kind of had my finger in your butt. I hope it will not awake any despair, or strange thoughts in you."

"Thanks for caring, but I'm fine. I actually tried it a few times alone," I said blushing.

"Kinky, so you don't mind?"

"Not at all! It felt amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," she said as she snuggled up to me.

We cuddled for some time before Sam broke the silence.

"Want to have dinner? I ordered some food before you got here."

"Well, I would be lying if I said that I'm not hungry."

"Then let's go to the kitchen, I'm starving!"

After eating the chicken and fries Sam ordered we headed back to her room. She looked weary. She was also in a very cuddly mood.

"You want to grab some sleep?" I asked while cuddling her in bed. "You will look like a zombie tomorrow."

"Yes, I should. But I'm not sure if I will be able to sleep. I'm pretty scared about tomorrow."

"You will be fabulous! You have nothing to worry about," I said comforting her.

"Thanks, you being there means a lot to me," she kissed me on the lips, "now let's sleep. I don't want to zombie my whole day tomorrow."

We got into a comfortable position and pulled the blanket over our naked bodies.

"Good night," I said placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"To you too," she replied.

As I dozed off I was thinking how lucky I was to be with her. I cuddled her a bit tighter and fell asleep with her lovely scent in my nose.

*****

I woke up in the midst of night. Unsure about the time, but it was still totally dark outside. I looked around the room. The street lights outside pierced through the holes in the blinds illuminating certain parts of the room. One ray of light illuminated my bag on the floor, another one showed a phone charging cable in the corner one shone light on the back of Sam who was laying right beside me. She was awake I could tell from her breathing.

"You can't sleep?" I asked quietly.

"No, my head is full of tomorrow," she replied.

"Don't overthink it," I tried to calm her.

"I know, I shouldn't. I'm just so tensed up."

"Maybe I know a way to relax you a bit," I said as I came up with an idea.

"Hmm... maybe. What's on your mind?"

"Lay onto your stomach and you will see."

She complied, laying there naked in front of me. It was hard to contain myself. I kissed her on the nape and whispered into her ear, "Just relax and imagine that you are at your favorite place. I'll take care of the rest."

I started massaging her shoulder gently, dry, without any oil or cream. I slowly planted little kisses along her spine down and back to her neck.

"Hey, that tickles," she said giggling.

I resumed kissing her back, while petting, fondling her wherever I could. I reached her booty and she moaned softly as I gave a big smooch on her butt cheeks. I switched position and went for her leg, slowly kissing my way through her thighs coming to rest on her butt. I could see that her dick that was laid back between her legs was hard already. I put my head on her ass using her like a pillow.

"Your butt is so beautiful," I complimented her.

"Thanks," she replied with shyness in her voice.

"But really, it just as round as it should be, with perfect texture and all."

"Stop it," she said, "you are embarrassing me."

I started giving kisses to her butt again, but bigger and more wet kisses. Her legs were pretty apart from each other so I could comfortably lay between them while worshiping her booty. I was smooching with her thighs when her penis touched my chin. I gave her tip a playful kiss and felt that familiar taste. She was leaking pre-cum. I kissed my way along her stiff shaft till I reached her balls. Her nice shaved balls always drove me crazy so I took them in my mouth gently sucking them.

12