Samantha Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh," she moaned, "whatever you are doing, it's working."

I gently fondled her balls in my mouth while my hands were busy massaging her cheeks. I lifted my head as I pulled her cheeks apart, and started kissing her between the cheeks. I slowly carefully kissed my way down in her crack until I reached her asshole. Slowly in circular motion I kissed the rim of her entrance before giving the center of her hole a big wet kiss.

I was a bit afraid and excited what her hole might taste like, but I flushed all doubt out of my brain and went for it. Gently placing my tongue on the top of her crack and running it down to her hole flickering all the way. I realized that there was nothing to be afraid of. It didn't really have any particular taste, it just tasted like skin. I could have been licking her back for all I tasted. It was still very much enjoyable and exciting for me. Probably because it was supposed to be a taboo but I didn't care, I wanted to eat her ass. I stopped for a second to get a feedback from Sam, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, very much alright. I like you way of relaxing," she giggled.

That was more than enough for me. I immediately returned to licking away between her cheeks flickering my tongue around her hole, sometimes gently kissing her cheeks. The dark room, Sam's soft moans, soft pillows made it a really romantic feeling. I started getting braver and braver with her ass, pushing my tongue as deep as I can, or making my tongue tube shaped and pushing it rapidly in and out of her hole while caressing her cheeks with my hands. I liked every second of it and from the sounds she made, Sam was liking it too.

I was grabbing, fondling and clawing her inner thighs when something wet touched my hand. Feeling around I realized that she made a giant puddle of pre-cum on the bed-sheet. It was so sweet that she enjoyed my work so much, she made an ocean of pre-cum in her own bed.

Didn't want that sweet, sweet pre-cum to go to waste now, did I? I put my hand in it to scoop us a small amount into my palm and placed my hand on her dick. Starting slowly I gently moved my palm along her shaft up and down. Heard her silent moans as she pushed her head into a pillow trying to muffle her sound. I could only imagine the pleasure she was in. Me eating her ass like there is no tomorrow while her penis is stuck between the soft bed and my slippery palm. Must have been heaven for her.

I started to take up the pace with my hand when she moaned a louder than usual one. Her dick swell up under my hand and started shooting cum backwards toward my neck and chest leaving a gigantic pool of cum on her sheets. As her orgasm came to a halt I removed my hand from her dick, wiped up the sheets, gave a small final kiss to her hole and climbed on top of her.

Resting on her back naked, feeling her breathing and kissing into her ears was more than intimate feeling.

"I hope you are relaxed enough now," I whispered into her ear as I rolled off of her.

"Hmm... yes, more than ever. That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied."

"Do you want me to, you know take care of you? I felt your boner when you laid on me."

"Nah, I'm good thanks. Now you really need to sleep."

"Yes, I think I'll be able to sleep now. Love you," she said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too."

*****

I woke up to the sound of smooth jazz playing from Sam's phone. The sun was already up and shining in through the blinds. I reached for her phone and turned off the alarm clock. Sam was laying on her side with her back towards me.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I said kissing her on the neck.

"Just 5 more minutes," she groaned.

"Come on, wakey wakey."

"Alright, alright," she said sitting up, "I'm up."

"Now are you ready for your big day?"

"Hardly, but it's not like I have a choice."

We dressed up like two zombies constantly bumping into each other and the furniture then shared a tea in the kitchen and left the apartment. As we were on our way to her workplace Sam seemed to get more and more tensed up. By the time we reached the furniture store she was almost shaking. I had to do something. We were standing in front of the entrance when I saw a small bakery stand nearby. I dragged her along and bought a pair of bagel sandwiches.

"Eat up," I said as I handed Sam one of them.

"No thanks, I don't think I could eat right now," she tried to excuse herself.

"You have to eat, maybe not the whole sandwich, just a few bites. Your body has nothing else to do right now beside worrying. If you eat something your body will focus on digesting food rather than making you worry your ass of," I explained.

"Well, it's worth a try," she said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

She ended up eating the whole sandwich actually, one small bite at a time. She wiped her mouth with a tissue and turned to me.

"Thanks, that actually helped," she said, "I did not realized how hungry I was."

"Always happy to help."

"I better head inside, you might have to wait some time though. We only open for customer at 9:00 AM."

"No problem," I replied, "I'll just eat my sandwich till then."

"I'll text when I'm done with the morning meeting."

She gave me a small kiss and left. I watched her entering the building then started devouring my own sandwich. It was still 15 minutes till 9:00 AM and curiosity was killing me already. I walked around the block for some time then sat on a bench playing games on my phone and looking up memes. As the clock hit 9:00 AM I saw the rotating door slowly starting to move indicating that the store have indeed opened. I stood up and walked with a bunch of other people that were already waiting outside. Once in I checked my phone to see if Sam wrote me on messenger, but there was nothing. "I bet her meeting takes longer than usual," I mumbled to myself.

Since I had nothing better to do I started wandering around. I actually found a few shelves and lamps that I really ended up liking. I was unable to pronounce the names though, everything had these Nordic names like "jadifkäe". Always found it funny. You look at a name that looks like an insult and it turns out to be a nice cabinet. As I was making my rounds I heard a familiar voice, "Can I help you sir?"

I turned around and Sam was standing behind me with a big smile on her face. Her yellow work shirt beautifully highlighted her green eyes glowing from under her blonde hair. She also wore a pair of jeans with a tool-belt filled with various items, like hammer, screwdriver, pen and other small gadgets.

"Yes ma'am, I heard there is this awesome looking new room somewhere here, I'd like to see it," I played along.

I saw that she wanted a comeback but was unable to hold a straight face and burst out laughing.

"Sorry, I just couldn't keep that up," she giggled, " Come with me."

I realized that there was no sign of discomfort in her, she looked outright happy.

"What's with the big smile?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later, but in short; you were right. There was nothing to be afraid of."

She led me around a bit before we arrived at the edge of the living room section. The demo room we were in was clearly hers. Nice orange curtains, no windows were behind them of course, tall bookcases, a small glass table in the middle, a couch in the corner, an old TV set and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were shelves all around the walls in some rhythmic pattern stuffed with all kind of decor gadgets. The bookcases were filled with these fake empty books and Nordic novels. It overall had a very warm, friendly impression on me.

"So what do you think?" she asked impatiently.

"It feels home-ly, if you know what I mean. It feels like a place that one can call home. A room you can get back to after a long day of work."

"Awww thanks," she blushed, "I tried my best."

"So will you tell me what is that big smile of yours is about?"

"Yes, so I showed the boss the room, and she like it very much," replied Sam.

"Cool!"

"In fact she liked it so much that she gave me a raise."

"That is good news Sam! Congrats!"

"Thanks, so I have to sort of patrol around in the morning to look for misplaced items in the store, want to join me for a round?"

"Sure let's go!"

We walked around the store for quite some time and she kept bringing up how she nailed that room and the look on her boss' face and her raise. It was easy to tell that she was really, really proud of herself. I was proud of her too. We reached a part in the store that was rather deserted.

"How come this part is so empty of people?" I asked curiously.

"Well these are the 'remainder' furniture. They are no longer manufactured and we store them here. There is also a big discount on them but still, no one wants the poor things."

"That's sad."

"Yes, it is," she said, "for example take a look at this wardrobe. It was one of my favorites."

She directed me to a bit wardrobe with a huge sliding door that has a mirror mounted on it. It smelled like pinewood, and had a nice modern looking. Sam pulled the door open to show me the interior.

"Look at this, it's so big, that we could both fit in here comfortably," she said as she pushed me inside and shut the door behind us.

We were standing inside the pitch dark wardrobe with only minimal light getting in below the door. I felt Sam getting hold of the back of my neck and pulling me into a kiss. I returned the kiss and we started make-out like there is no tomorrow. My hands were exploring her body and finally came to a rest on her butt. I was massaging and grabbing her cheeks through her jeans and as I did, I felt her moan into our kiss. Driven from some insane thought, I slipped my hand into her pants behind her back,pulled her panties aside and started gently massaging her hole. Nothing too crazy just some nice slow circular movements on her rim. Needless to say that her moans grew stronger while still kissing. Sam wasn't idle either, she moved her hands down to my crotch area and started massaging me through my pants. I was rock hard within minutes.

This went on for some time before she let go of my crotch reached behind her back and slowly withdrew my hand from her pants placing them on her cheeks again.

"Not here, silly. You making me more horny than I should be," she said breaking the kiss.

"Sorry, I got carried away," I apologized.

"I think we both did," she said as she cheerfully squished my cock through my pants.

"Looks like we are partners in crime."

"Yes, so I was thinking," she said sounding naughty, "this day is going great so far, what if we make it so in the evening as well."

"Hmm... sounds nice, what do you have in mind?"

"You know, Emily goes to visit her parents in the countryside, why don't you come over tonight," she leaned closer and whispered into my ear seductively," and we can have some fun?"

"I love the sound of that," I replied. "Count me in!"

We waited some time in the wardrobe till our erections subsided then after a quick peek outside we left. It was about time for me to leave so Sam walked me out to the entrance. We exchanged a quick kiss and just before I was about to turn and leave she grabbed my hand.

"Wait," she said.

"What?"

"I might need to stay a little longer this evening to fill out the paperwork about my raise, and I don't want you to wait for me or anything so, here," with that she handed me a key-ring with several keys and a plush figure on it, "my keys to the apartment. You can get in and make yourself at home till I get there."

"Thank you for trusting me with them," I replied a bit touched by the amount of trust she put in me, "I'll get dinner ready for you."

"Good idea, now go before you get fired," she said giving me a good-bye kiss.

I was slowly walking home still processing the fact that she trusted me with her keys. I put them in my safest, most trusted pocket.

"She is so kind," I thought to myself, "I need to pay back this kindness somehow... and I think I have just the right idea for that!"

12