Samantha Pt. 06

Story Info
The beach date.
7.3k words
4.77
10.2k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Extract from Sam's chat history *****

E: +Holy fuck!

E: +are you joking?

S: +nope :p

E: +i mean, right in you?

E: +he came right inside your ass?

S: +exactly

E: +.....

E: +i need to get a bf asap

S: +you will find you prince charming one day

S: +dont you worry about that ;-)

E: +I need something like prince bigdick not charming haha

E: +so tell me how was it?

S: +it felt sooo hot

S: +i mean literally and figuratively as well

S: +all i felt was the warmth of his cum filling up my ass

S: +i was all over the place from that feeling

S: +but it felt better emotionally

S: +its kinda hard to describe

E: +aww, im so happy for you guys

S: +thanks :)

S: +im a excited and a bit scared of the weekend tho'

S: +we are going to the beach

E: +chill out

E: +it will be awesome im sure

E: +gotta go, work

S: +bye

E: +see ya

*****

The days went so slow during the week, it made me think that time is going backwards. It felt like we haven't seen each other for month, when in reality it was only 5 days. We chatted frequently on messenger but that was just not the same as being around one another.

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, Friday finally arrived. I left work early and went straight to the car second-hand dealership that I checked out online. The car I saw on their web-page looked promising and I already reserved it. Things looked promising and I was excited.

Luckily the dealership was only a few blocks away from the office so I got there in a few minutes of walking. The owner was a cheerful guy, who directed me to the car. It was a nice, silver colored hatchback. Nothing special, just perfect for a first car. After checking it out and finding everything sound, we did the paperwork and I paid for my first car ever.

I was extremely carefully on the way home, since it's been years since I last drove. Luckily for me, traffic was light and nothing interesting happened. I packed up my things for the beach and drove off to pick up Sam from her workplace. I rolled over to the end of the parking lot and pulled out my phone.

G: +im here

G: +are you done?

S: +hi gary!

S: +you were quick :-)

S: +i'll be out in a minute

I put my phone away and got out of the car. A couple of minutes later I saw Sam waving at me from the door of the furniture store. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Awfully long, or at least felt wrong," replied Sam.

"Same."

"Wow, it's a nice car," she said smiling.

"Well it's good for a first car don't you think?"

"Absolutely, it looked smaller on the pictures."

I showed her the car in details before we drove off to her place. Sam had to give me directions to the parking lot since I never been there with a car before. After finding an empty parking spot we went up to the apartment.

We briefly greeted Emily who was cooking something in the kitchen before heading to Sam's room. I barely had time to close the door before Sam was all over me. She pinned me with my back to the door as she dropped her purse on the ground and we started a very intense kissing session.

Our tongues were wrestling each other sometimes in her mouth, sometimes in mine as things slowly got more heated. She put her hands in my pants and started massaging my dick through the fabric of my underwear. Needless to say, that I was rock hard within minutes. I felt my underwear slowly getting wet from my pre-cum.

She slid her hand into my underwear, took hold of my cock and started slowly jerking it. I let out a moan as she broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck.

"Hmm, someone is happy to see me," said Sam as she tightened her grip on me.

I was just about to answer when she put her index finger on my lips shutting me up.

"How about we release this bad boy?" she asked with a grin.

Without saying anything more, she dropped to her knees and pulled my pants down to my ankles, gave a few kisses to my throbbing hard cock through my underwear before slowly removing that too. She gave small soft kisses to my member starting from the base gradually closing in on the tip. Her wet tongue flickering on my shaft was driving me crazy.

"God, I missed you," she said before slowly wrapping her lips around the tip of my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as she started to bob her head up and down on the length of my shaft.

Her saliva was flowing down from her mouth to the base of my dick and balls making them wet and slippery. She moved a hand to my balls and started massaging them with her saliva, gently pulling on them and fondling them in her hands. It felt so wonderful that I was a little disappointed when Sam released my cock from her mouth.

She gave a few small licks to the underside of the head of my cock, before taking it into her mouth and slowly, gradually sliding it all the way to the back of her mouth. She didn't even flinch when I slid past her throat and I felt like I was in heaven. She rested a few seconds with my cock throbbing in her throat before slowly releasing me and then putting me in her throat again.

As she kept this up, I felt that her hand that was caressing my balls started to inch towards my ass then stopped. I knew what she was up to, she did that once and I enjoyed it very much but I felt hesitation in her movement, like she was unsure if I wanted it or not. The suspense was killing me so I thought to myself that I'd give her some encouragement. I reached down, took hold of her hand and moved it forward until I felt that her index finger was right on my hole.

She started giggling with my dick in her mouth as I let out a long moan of pleasure. I felt her finger slowly circling my hole before she started to work her finger into my ass. I moaned softly as she pushed her finger past my sweet spot setting off a rush of pleasures. I felt myself getting close from the double stimulation of her mouth and finger when she suddenly withdrew her finger from me and started circling my hole again, working her finger back in.

I jumped in excitement and pleasure as I felt her enter me again because it felt so much different. Then it hit me. She inserted her middle finger instead of her index finger. That's why it was so different. Her middle finger was longer and thicker. She started moving her finger back and forth instantly, massaging my sweet spot just with the right amount of pressure.

My breathing was starting to get heavy as I felt that familiar feeling of pressure, I knew I was about to cum. She might have sensed it too, because she increased the intensity of her fingering and the suction on my cock. I wanted to give her a little heads-up so I tapped her head a bit, "Sam, I'm gonna cum," I whispered. She immediately started to bob her head faster and suddenly inserted another finger into my ass. That was too much pleasure for me to bear and I started to shoot thick, hot cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but it was an impossible task, I kept cumming and cumming for what felt like an eternity. When my orgasm finally came to a halt, most of Sam's chin, neck and mouth was covered with my sperm.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto the floor next to Sam, she looked at me and smiled so proudly. I took hold of her neck and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. I felt the taste of my cum in her mouth. It was salty, mixed with the taste of her saliva, I sort of liked the taste. I slid one of my hands to Sam's cock, and started massaging it through her jeans. She moaned into our kiss, then stopped my hand.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" she asked.

"Always," I replied.

"Can you peek out to the corridor? I'd rather have Emily not see me covered in your cum."

"Haha, sorry about that," I said, and felt my face getting red.

I pulled up my pants, slowly opened the door and checked the hallway. It was empty, and the sounds of cooking was still coming from the kitchen. We ran to the bathroom and closed the door. We were still giggling when we got in the shower and started running the water. Sam pulled me into a kiss and we started making out as water slowly cleaned the mess off of the both of us.

I felt her hard member on my thighs as we hugged each other tighter. I took a handful of shower oil into my palm and started applying it to Sam. I gently slid my hands over her breasts making sure that they are covered neatly with the oil, then ventured to her stomach, slowly caressing it. By the time I reached her cock it was rock hard already. She moaned as I took firm hold of her member and started to move my slippery hands on it. I knew that she was extremely worked up so I wasted no time and dropped to my knees in front of her.

I removed the remaining oil from her cock with my hands before wrapping my lips around her throbbing member. She tasted wonderful. Sliding my hands behind her back, I started to massage her butt while pulling her deeper into my mouth. She moaned softly that I took as a compliment. She leaked a serious amount of pre-cum into my mouth as her breathing was getting heavier, I knew she was close. I liked the feeling when she was cumming in my mouth, but this time I had a different plan.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" said Sam.

That was my sign! I started sucking on her dick harder while bobbing my head up and down faster. I felt her dick swell up in my mouth and just as the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat I pulled her dick out of my mouth and started jerking it in front of my face.

"Oh God!" moaned Sam as she emptied the content of her balls onto my face.

I felt rope after rope of her thick, hot cum landing on my face as I gradually slowed the pace at which I was moving my hand on her cock. Having her cum on my face felt incredibly hot and funny. I licked off the sperm from my lips and realized that it was sweeter than usual, a pleasant surprise. Since it would have been a shame to let it go to waste, I wiped off her cum from my face as well as I could and licked it off my hand swallowing it with a loud gulp. I looked up at Sam, she had a wide smile on her face. As I stood up, she kissed me immediately.

"That felt so fucking hot," I said to her.

"Same," she replied before pressing her lips against mine.

Not sure if it was from all the kissing, or the fact that Sam blowing a load on my face turned me on, but my dick was started to get hard again. She slid her hand down onto my cock and took it in her hand. I moaned as she started to slowly moving her hand back and forth and twisting it slightly. As I looked down, I realized that her cock was hard as well, even though she came a few minutes ago.

"Take this to the bedroom?" she asked strengthening the grip on my cock.

"Ohh, I have nothing against that," I said smiling.

We dried ourselves and hurried to Sam's room. The door barely closed behind us when we were already in her bed rolling around, kissing each other. Our bodies pressed together and cocks rubbing one another had us both moaning into each other's mouth.

I finally broke the kiss and started making my way down to her crotch placing little kisses on her body on the way down there. I jokingly licked her belly button to which she responded with a soft, long moan. This encouraged me so I started kissing around her belly button as I moved my hand onto her already hard cock, taking firm hold of and started moving my hand.

Slowly licked my way downward until I reached the base of her member and started caressing it. Just licking it around and giving it big, wet kisses before heading for her balls. Gently sucked one of her balls into my mouth and started flickering my tongue on it. I paid equal attention to both of her testicles; didn't want one to be jealous of the other. I realized that a small bobble of pre-cum was shining on the tip of her dick so I strengthened my grip on her member and milked all pre-cum out of her shaft until it was flowing down, alongside her dick onto her balls.

I placed my tongue where the drop has landed and tasted her sweet, delicious pre-cum. The taste mesmerized me wanting even more, so I slowly traced the way of the pre-cum back to the tip of her penis wrapping my lips around it. I did not move my head, just took the head of her cock into my mouth and started sucking, draining out a few more drops of tasty pre-cum in the process. The suction in my mouth was doing its job and I let her dick slowly slide into my throat.

"JESUS!" cried out Sam as I slowly started to bob my head up and down with her cock in deep in my throat.

I looked up and we locked eye contact, staring deep into each other's eye as I kept blowing her. She was biting her lower lip, massaging her breasts with her hands and squirming with her whole body. I saw it in her eyes that she was about to cum. I did not want to fun to end so soon, so I quickly grabbed her dick by the base firmly while pulling her out of my mouth. I moved up and kissed her on the lips.

"You are such a tease Gary," she said.

"Oh, I know. How about I apologize with something like this?" I asked as I gently poked her anus with the tip of my cock, sending waves of goosebumps all over her body.

"I'd love that," she replied, biting her lower lip.

I reached for the lube on the nightstand and quickly applied a generous amount onto my member and Sam's hole as well. When I deemed that both of us were as slippery as we needed to be I started probing her with the tip of my cock. I rested my cock right on her entrance as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Well, as first part of my apology," I said and with that I slid forward, entering her in one continuous motion, sliding forward until I was balls deep in her.

"Fuuuuck," moaned Sam in pleasure throwing her head back.

I wanted to give her some time to accommodate and get used to me, but then I realized that her asshole was twitching. I looked down and saw that her cock was spamming cum all over her belly. I didn't know what to say so I kissed her neck instead causing her to moan even louder. I kept kissing her neck, sucking on her earlobe making my way to her mouth deeply kissing her.

My cock was still deep inside her warm welcoming ass. It was tight and hot enclosing my throbbing member like a firm, wet palm. I moved a bit to get a more comfortable position and pulled my dick a bit out in the process causing Sam to moan into our kiss hard and loud. I took it as a sign that she is ready to go on, so I gently pulled my cock all the way out before slowly sliding back again, inch by inch savoring the feeling.

Then, I pulled back my cock a few inches and pushed back balls deep again. With each thrust I pulled my cock back a little further, it did not take long before I was slamming in and out of her hole with long hard thrusts. The room was filled with moans the sound of our bodies slapping each another. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls as I felt myself getting close. Judging from Sam's breathing and wheezing she was about to cum as well.

"Sam, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Do it! Cum inside me please!" she said with begging voice.

I could feel her ass tighten up around my cock and that pushed me over the edge. I buried myself balls deep in her as my orgasm hit and I started shooting loads of hot cum into her ass. At the same time, I felt her dick swell up between our bodies and start twitching, shooting ropes of cum onto our stomachs.

I rolled off of her, and laid next to her. We were both panting and breathing heavily when she looked at me with an exhausted expression on her face.

"That's some way to apologize," she said giggling.

"It's almost looks like, that you forgave me already," I replied jokingly. "So did you have fun?"

"Hmm... yes. Loads of fun."

"I can see that," I answered as I put my index finger in one of the cum puddles on her belly.

I was running my finger around in the cum puddles a bit before taking my finger into my mouth tasting her.

"Yummy," I said jokingly.

We laughed a bit before cleaning ourselves up and pulling the cover over us. I cuddled Sam from behind hugging her tight.

"Goodnight," I said before kissing her on the nape.

"I love you," she replied.

"I love you too."

I fell asleep almost instantly.

*****

I yawned as I woke up and turned around to hug Sam when I realized that she was not there. I saw that the door was open and heard sounds coming from the hallway. I put on an underwear and walked out of the room to find her. When I got to the corridor, I felt the scent of something delicious coming from the kitchen. I opened the door and found Sam by the stove, cooking scrambled eggs. She was wearing only a bra and panties, nothing else.

"Oh, look who is up finally," she said with a smile before kissing me on the cheek.

"Morning," I said, "what's going on in here?"

"I woke up and felt hungry, so I decided to make breakfast. Also, I did not have the hearth to wake you up. You look so cute when you are sleeping," she explained.

"Thanks, this smells nice!"

She put two servings of food on the table and sat down opposite side of me. The food tasted as good as it smelled, Sam added some spice to the eggs that made it taste even better. After we finished eating breakfast, we poured ourselves a glass of orange juice and started slowly sipping it.

"Where is Emily anyway?" I asked, realizing that I was only wearing underwear.

"Oh, don't worry about her, she left early to do some shopping," explained Sam.

"Cool."

"So, what's the big plan for today?" she asked with excitement on her face.

"Well, we should pack some supplies and go to the beach, easy peasy."

"Do we need something special?"

"Hm.. some sandwiches wouldn't hurt. The sun will be pretty strong today according to the forecast, do you have some sunscreen?"

"Sandwiches, not a problem; I think Emily has some sunscreen that we can borrow. I'm sure she won't mind," replied Sam.

"Neat, let's get going!"

After we made some turkey sandwiches and got the sunscreen from Emily's bedroom, we packed up and headed for my car. The backpack that I prepared yesterday at my place was still on the backseat. I put the destination in the GPS and we drove off.

Sam was the appointed DJ during the half an hour of the trip, but she gave up when she still could not find any usable radio channel with actual music playing. The traffic was light, which suited me just fine, and we reached the destination a few minutes earlier than what the GPS predicted.

"Gary, what are we doing here?" asked Sam pointing at the arboretum entrance at the end of the half full parking lot.

"Don't worry, we are not going to gaze at trees. This is just the closes parking space to our destination," I said as I reached back and got hold of my backpack.

"Oh, sounds reasonable, lead the way."

We stepped over guard rail opposite side of the arboretum entrance and started walking a small trail parallel with the road. Soon the trail started to part with the road leading us further away. After few minutes of walking and crossing a small wooded area, we arrived at a small fishing spot on the beach with big rocks on one side. We took our shoes off and I led Sam around the rocks in the water. It was lukewarm only a few inches deep and the sand was tickling our toes.

"Wow, this is beautiful," said Sam as we arrived on the other side of the rocks.

It was just as I remembered. A small U-shaped, sand covered cove enclosed by cliffs and rocks from all sides making it a walk-in-only place, it was clear that nobody set foot in there for years. The sand was white having a nice contour with the gray rocks. We wandered around admiring the place, enjoying the sight.

Finally, we stopped in the middle of the cove and laid out our blanket rug so that we don't have to sit in the sand. It was pretty hot even though we were in the shade cast by the cliffs overlooking the place. We sat down and drank some soda that I pulled out of the backpack.

12