All Comments on 'Samantha Pt. 06'

by TheSoulLover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have masturbated at least thrice to each of your stories. Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet. I like that they are versatile.

mosdeafmosdeafover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think what will happen next is that emily and dennis will hook up and emily being so frustrated is going to dominate dennis and take the lead in a sex fest. She is going to have cock fever and ride the shit out of dennis.

I also see an orgy with a lot of swapping in the not too distant future coz dennis is fucking curious about she cock

Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off i edge every part and i could not contain myself once i got to the scene where he barebacked sam. That sent me over the edge and i shot my load everywhere tasted good too! Also i wanted to wait for the review until the last, And i must say this is by far the best story i ever read even without the sex its still a 5/5. A number One read for sure it has everything, really cant wait for more from this auther.

Anyone in the norcal area that wants to have some fun shoot me a email bruce.69@yahoo.com 18-30 y/o chubby clean is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think at some point eventually sam is going to top garry in missionary - probably for garries or maybe sams birthday! and garry is going to realise that he loves being a bottom! but fuck me emily the poor girl needs dick and I think she might get it in dennis, because unbeknown to all, dennis has a fucken horse cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is fucking hot story, can't wait for next chapter. I am loving the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really need another chapter! Great series!

chris2kchris2kover 2 years ago

It is a hot story .with some ender moments in there .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSoulLover@TheSoulLover
Ehhmmm what do I write here? Anyone? A little help here?... *sigh Fine... So, I write for 2 reasons: 1) English is my mother tongue and I want to get better at it 2) I wish to vent the horny out of my body and figured this would work I also would love to hear your opinions s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Samantha Pt. 05 Previous Part
Samantha Series Info