Samantha Redraws the Boundaries

Story Info
Bisexual daughter orchestrates a father-swap foursome.
7k words
4.71
35.3k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers

Samantha Redraws the Boundaries

Bisexual daughter orchestrates a father-swap foursome

[This story is a little more wild than my usual. I hope you enjoy! (all characters are over 18)]

"Dad, tell me the truth: Have you ever fantasized about Hailey?" It all started about a month ago when my daughter, Samantha, asked me that question.

I'm a single father. Samantha is my only daughter. It's been just the two of us for the last five years. Sam's mother, my ex, left us when Sam was 16. She was kind of a rebellious teen, and she and Cindy fought constantly. I tried to mediate, but Cindy saw that as taking Sam's side. There were other reasons our relationship wasn't working, but that seemed to be the final straw. One day, Cindy just told me she was done and she left. Moved to Argentina. We heard she hooked up with an old boyfriend there, but that was the last either of us had seen of her.

The teen years were rough at times, but we got through them. I liked to think we had a pretty good relationship. After what went down with her mom, I promised Sam I would always tell her the truth. She promised me the same.

I said it was just the two of us, but lately it was more like two-and-a-half. That's because Sam's best friend, Hailey, always seemed to be around. And when Hailey wasn't around our place, Sam was likely over at Hailey's. The two girls met at college freshman year and bonded right away, at least in part because Hailey also was the only daughter of a single dad. Both girls attend the local university and live at home.

So when Sam asked me that question, it wasn't easy for me to answer it. I'd promised to always tell her the truth. Hailey was around our house a lot. And the truth was that yes, I had fantasized about Hailey, more than once. More than a few times, even. Hailey was absolutely gorgeous, with a pretty face, long curly hair that was a little bit more strawberry than blonde, and a body that was just about perfect. What's more, my love life was at zero, but my sex drive was still plenty lively. There was no way I could not notice Hailey.

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes, Sam, I have fantasized about Hailey. I tried not to, but I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. I've always had a weakness for strawberry blondes and let's face it, she's gorgeous. I'm sorry, Sam. I hope I haven't embarrassed you."

"No. It's OK. Thank you for being honest with me. I've seen you looking at her and I just wondered, is all."

"Do you think Hailey has noticed? I hope I'm not that bad."

"Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she has. But she's kind of used to it. I mean, guys stare at her all the time."

"I'm sure they do. But I'll try really hard to keep it under control. I know I give you girls a lot of space around here to do your own thing. You both seem to come and go as you please, and that's the way I want it. I want you and your friends to feel at home. If I can't stop staring I will just try harder to keep my distance."

"Dad, you don't have to do all that. This is your house! I don't think it's that big a deal. If I think it's bothering her I'll be sure to let you know, OK?"

"OK. Please just let me know."

Hailey's dad was named Jim. I'd met him a couple times. He and Hailey had invited Sam and I to go out on the river with them once, and we'd had a good time. We went golfing with them once too. When my brother couldn't make it and Sam was busy, I'd taken Jim to a Cardinals game. He seemed like a good enough guy. He was about my age and seemed reasonably fit. I'd been meaning to ask if he played racquetball, since I was looking for someone to play with who might be a closer match to my skill level.

The school year had just ended and Sam suggested we invite Jim and Hailey over to grill some steaks and splash around the pool. I agreed and we set it up for the following Saturday.

It was a warm day, warm enough that the cool water provided welcome relief from the heat, and we could lounge around outside the pool without need to cover up. That was a bit of a mixed blessing as I had to be extra careful not to stare at Hailey in her bikini, especially with her father there. But the girls weren't making it easy, giggling and frolicking and splashing and almost popping out of their tops. A couple times I looked over at Jim, and I was pretty sure I caught him checking out Sam.

Sam might not be quite in Hailey's league, looks-wise, but there's no doubt she's also a beautiful girl. She has dark hair and eyes and a latin complexion, like her mother. She fills out her bikini pretty well too, especially if a guy is into a dramatic hourglass figure, and it was looking to me like Jim might be just that kind of guy. I started to resent his leering just a little, until I remembered I had no justification to hold that against him. As I thought about it, our shared lechery kind of made me feel even more comfortable with him.

We were sitting on the edge of the pool, feet dangling in the water and watching the girls when Jim surprised me. Out of the blue he made a comment. "How did a couple of normal-looking guys like us end up with such gorgeous daughters?"

I'd been having roughly the same thought. "I credit her mother."

Jim laughed. "Yeah. Same here." Then he offered, "It gets a little rough sometimes when she reminds me too much of her."

"How long has she been gone?"

"Five years last month."

"Ha! You beat me by a month. I'm coming up on five years next week."

Jim laughed. The girls must have seen us talking and decided to take that opportunity to swim over our way.

"What are you two talking about?" Sam called out, standing in the pool just a few feet in front of us. Hailey was next to her. The water came up to each girl's rib cage as they stood there, hard nipples trying to poke through clingy tops.

"Not much. Girls, mostly." I answered.

"Oooh! Any particular girls?" They both giggled.

"Nah." Jim and I looked at each other, and smiled.

"Funny, cuz that's kind of what we wanted to talk to you about." Sam volunteered.

"We've got something we need to tell you." Added Hailey, "both of you."

Jim replied, "Oh? OK." The girl's faces looked like this might be serious.

"Yeah," I added. "You know you can tell us anything."

The girls slid closer together, and put their arms around each other's shoulders. Sam spoke first. "You know how Hailey and I are, like, best friends..."

Hailey looked at her dad, and then she looked at Sam, smiling warmly. "Like REALLY close friends."

Sam looked at Hailey, then she looked at me, and glanced quickly at Jim. "Except we're not JUST friends. We're more than friends." Sam turned to Hailey, and then they kissed! It was a very passionate kiss.

Jim and I stared at them as they kissed. We glanced at each other. He looked as shocked as I was.

Hailey broke the kiss, and turned to us. "We're lovers."

Sam added, "We've been lovers for a while now. This is our coming out party. We wanted to come out to you guys."

Jim spoke up, "So...you're gay?"

Hailey answered, "Actually...no. We're not gay. We're bi. It's not that we're not attracted to guys, it's just that I love Sam, and I want to be with Sam."

"And I want to be with Hailey. And we don't want any guy to get in the way of that. I'm in love with Hailey."

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah. Wow." Jim seconded the emotion." I knew you two were close, but..." He paused, seemingly lost for words.

I looked at him, and then started. "You know it's OK. I love you, Sam, and I just want you to be happy, and Hailey, if Sam loves you, then that's good enough for me. I'm happy for you." I meant it too. I had a couple of mixed emotions, but mostly, I really meant it.

"Of course," Jim added. "Hailey, Sam, it's OK." I didn't know Jim that well, but I was glad he seemed to be taking this like I was. It made me feel better about him.

"We knew you'd be cool with it, but we had to tell you," Hailey said.

"Wait..." I felt it was safe to tease a little, "So all those sleepovers with you two...weren't just sleepovers?"

"Dad!" Sam feigned shock.

"Nope." Hailey broke in. "We were fucking!"

"Hailey!" Sam said it to her teasingly, and then they both laughed as they looked at each other, and kissed again, even more passionately than they had at first. The kiss turned into a bit of a make-out session as the girls pawed at each other while they kissed deeply.

Two beautiful nearly naked girls making out was flipping a switch for me that I couldn't control. I couldn't help it. I felt my dick starting to get hard. I glanced over at Jim. He had shifted the way he was sitting. I felt pretty sure I knew what it meant as he drew one leg up and hunched over slightly. His eyes were fixed on the girls. They darted to me, then quickly back to the girls.

Sam broke their kiss and turned to speak to us again. "Sorry. Sometimes we get a little carried away. We love you guys, and we knew you'd be cool with it. But there's more."

"There's more we have to tell you." Hailey added. "And this part...we're not so sure what you'll say. But we hope you'll like it. We think you might really like it."

"Yeah. Like Hailey said." The girls put their arms around each other's shoulders again as they faced us and Sam continued to speak. "This next part...well...remember we said we're not gay. We're bi? You're probably wondering what does that mean? Well...what it means is even though we love each other and we're obviously totally hot for each other, we're still attracted to guys too."

"We still like dick." Hailey smiled.

"Basically, yes. Sometimes we'd still like to have sex with guys too. But we don't want any of that jealousy. Like, our love is strong and we trust each other and all, but we're realistic too, and we don't want to take the risk of jealousy in our relationship."

Hailey took over. "Yeah. So we tried to think about this, and do you know how hard it is to find a guy that can work with that? Sure plenty of guys will SAY they could, but what if he falls in love with one of us, or one of us gets jealous? Pretty quickly things start getting messy. It could get so messy in so many ways."

"So as we tried to scope all this out, we started trying to figure out what kind of guy or guys might work. It seemed like college guys were out, but then we hit on the possibility of older guys. So I asked Hailey, 'Would you fuck an older guy? How old?' and then she goes, 'I'd fuck your dad.' and that started us off. It turns out, Dad, that Hailey thinks you're totally hot."

Hailey looked at me, raised her eyebrows, and smiled. Then she looked at Jim, "And Dad, Sam thinks you're hot too, and she confessed that she's already fantasized about fucking you."

Sam said, "That was a fun conversation. You'll like this, Dad: Hailey said she bet your dick was yummy."

"I said it had to be yummy if it made Sam." Both girls laughed. Of course by now, my cock was rock hard. My brain probably would have been registering more shock, except all the blood was rushing into my dick.

"So the more we talked about fucking each other's dads, the more we liked the idea. Like, we weren't really that serious at first, but we kept coming back to the idea because it fit so perfect. I can't be jealous if it's you fucking Hailey, because I love you and I know you would never do anything to hurt me. And Hailey feels the same with you, Jim."

"That's right. You both love us already. You won't try to make the other girl into your girlfriend. You can keep a secret. You're both totally hot..."

"You're both pretty chill guys and fun to be around. You'll respect our rules. We can trust you."

Hailey summed it up. "It's like you checked all the boxes. Perfect! Plus there's a bonus: We don't have to worry about diseases, and we know you've both had vasectomies, so we don't have to worry about condoms, and we don't have to go on the pill!"

"But we still weren't ready. We still had to work on the idea a little more. We weren't sure if you'd go along with it, so Dad, that's why I asked you if you'd ever fantasized about Hailey."

"And Dad, I'm sorry, but I checked the browser history on your laptop, and when I saw all the searches for 'latina teen blows friend's dad,' and 'stepdad fucks daughter's best friend,' stuff like that, I mean, c'mon. It was pretty obvious." Hailey laughed. Sam did too.

I looked at Jim. He had a kind of shit-eating grin, like a boy who's been caught doing something cute and naughty.

"And we know neither of you has a girlfriend. We can't even remember the last time either of you went on a date. So we figured..."

"You might be interested in fucking us." The girls looked at each other, and then turned to look at us. Sam, on the left, looked at Jim. Hailey, on the right, looked at me. Then both girls reached behind, undid their bikini tops, and tossed them onto the concrete rim of the pool.

Hailey's tits looked amazing. Not too large, but they fit her frame and stood out perky and firm. I couldn't help but glance at Sam's tits too. I had never seen them. They were bigger than Hailey's, with large nipples screaming out for attention. But I quickly focused back on Hailey as she dipped down into the water and made her way over to stand right in front of me. Sam stood right in front of Jim.

Hailey looked me in the eye, pulled my knees apart, and then reached out to rub my now painfully hard cock through my swim trunks. Another quick glance told me Sam was doing the same for Jim.

Sam started to speak. "Just a couple ground rules: Remember this is our show. This is for Hailey and me. We're super excited and we think it's super hot, but you've got to follow our rules, OK?" Jim and I looked at each other, but neither of us spoke right away, so Sam continued. "We're doing this because we crave dick, but it's not going to be a one-on-one thing. I want to share this with Hailey. She wants to share it with me. I want to see her face while your cock is inside her, Dad. I want to watch her get fucked, and she wants to watch me.

Hailey spoke up. "That means we're all going to be in the same room. Daddy, you have to be OK with seeing your little girl get fucked by another man, with seeing me suck his cock."

"So it's not exactly incest, but it's kind of dangerous, if you know what I mean. I need both of you to tell us you're OK with that, or else we can just shut this down now. We'll be disappointed, but we'll get over it. You're still our dads and we still love you, no matter what." Sam paused to look back and forth between Jim and I. Then she tried to close the sale. "Come play with us. You know you want to."

I looked at Jim. He looked at me. I was thinking he seemed like he was in just about the same place that I was, a little scared, incredibly turned on, and pushed over the edge by my desire to make my little girl happy. "I'm OK."

"I'm OK too."

"Allright!" Sam screamed. "Let's have some fun!" She looked at Hailey, eyes full of light and mischief.

Hailey's eyes showed the same joy and anticipation. "We're all really close. Let's get closer!"

Hailey tugged my suit down to release my cock. It stood up proud in front of her face. Her eyes got big and she bit her bottom lip as she reached out and rolled my shaft between the palms of her two hands. Then she licked the tip, encircled it with her mouth and popped it in. I moaned my appreciation.

I thought I caught Sam stealing a glance at my dick and smiling as Hailey had unveiled it. I have to admit that sent an extra surge through me that helped to stretch it out even bigger. While Hailey blew me, mostly she kept her eyes on me, but I caught her stealing a glance toward Jim's dick too.

After the girls blew us for what couldn't have been more than five minutes, but plenty enough to get the feel and to really start to get everyone into the groove, Sam stopped. So Hailey stopped too. "Let's move this party inside," Sam said.

The girls jumped out of the pool. Jim and I, still in a bit of a daze, hesitated just a moment, then as the girls ran towards the patio doors, we noticed their bikini bottoms were still on, and we began to chase. I caught Hailey on the stairs up to the master bedroom, wrapping both arms around her waist and holding as I gently tackled her. Jim raced past me to catch Sam just beyond the top. I pulled off Hailey's bikini bottoms and pinned her down as she struggled playfully, but not too hard, to resist. I rolled her over and pushed my face in between her legs. I couldn't see Jim and Sam but I imagined something similar as I dove in straight for the honey pot and devoured it with my tongue. Hailey shrieked in delight.

Hailey was wet--and not just from the pool. As her lubrication grew, her natural aroma didn't take long to win out over the faint taste of chlorine as my lips and tongue worked on her. I settled down to tease toward, but not yet touch, Hailey's clit. When I reached it, she jumped and cried out. I teased her a little more. Then I remembered how Sam had insisted this was their show, not ours, so I relented and let her escape toward the bedroom. I walked the rest of the way up the stairs to follow and as I reached the top I saw Jim let go of Sam too. I saw her naked ass disappear through the bedroom door.

When we got there a couple of seconds later, the girls were removing the covers from the bed. I wanted to reassure Sam we weren't going to try and take over. "Is there a way you wanted to start this? We're at your service."

Jim was on board too. "Your wish is my command." He gave a theatrical bow, which looked kind of ridiculous since he was bare-ass naked as he did it. The girls giggled.

"That's right. This is our party and you're just along for the ride," Sam said.

"Literally." Hailey added with a smile. "But yeah, we did think a little about...choreography. Sam's the director. Listen to Sam."

"Let's try this: You guys lay on your backs, across the bed, from opposite sides. Sam backed me over next to the bed and came in close, pinning my legs. The head of my cock was poking Sam's belly! My eyes got big with surprise as I felt it, but looking at her I was sure that she'd done it on purpose. She had a wicked smile as she moved in closer, just until the tips of her nipples barely touched my chest. I was frozen, and she was totally enjoying my nervousness. She started to bring her face closer, as if to kiss me. She paused briefly, as if thinking about it, then her lips moved over to my ear. Softly, she whispered, "Hey dad...nice cock!" then suddenly, she shoved my chest and I fell back onto the bed.

Sam turned her attention to Jim. "Now you..." she motioned, "other side." Jim went around and she followed him, backing him up and shoving him onto the bed just as she had done to me. Hailey had moved around to stand facing me. Jim was laying close by to my left. "We're going to need you guys to scoot a little, dicks toward the middle." We scooted. "There. That's good. What do you think, Hailey?"

"Looks perfect from where I'm standing," Hailey replied. She was eyeing my dick, throbbing against my belly, and also peeking at Jim's dick, stretched out on his belly pointed almost towards her.

I had never been naked and erect like this around another man. I'd never been this close to two naked women either. It was a little weird. But honestly, even seeing another man's hard cock like that, the situation was so charged, so erotic, it seemed perfectly natural. This is how we really are. Naked. Nothing to hide. Horny as hell. Having it all out in the open like this felt fucking great! Like in some ways it was the most honest and real I'd felt around other people maybe ever!

"Wait!" Sam giggled. "Hailey! We gotta change sides!"

Hailey giggled too. "Oh. Right!" The girls quickly ran around to swap sides. A jolt ran through me as I wondered if this meant they were going to swap partners and surprise us. That thought was an unexpected thrill, but quickly I could see that Hailey was behind my head, and I could see Sam standing behind Jim. His head was blocking so I couldn't see her pussy. I still hadn't had a good look at hers but I was hoping I'd get a chance. On the stairs I'd discovered that Hailey was trimmed into a nice landing strip and was completely bare around her vulva. Would Sam be the same?

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
566 Followers
12