Samantha Redraws the Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
516 Followers

I looked at Sam and could tell she was looking at my dick, and at Jim's. "What lucky girls we are to have such nice fat cocks to ride!," she said.

"Mmmmm.Hmmmm." Hailey answered as both girls climbed onto the bed and began to crawl over us.

I barely caught a glimpse of Sam grabbing Jim's hard cock and opening her mouth to take it in just as Hailey's hanging tits blocked my view. Now it was time to focus on the girl above me as I felt Hailey grab my cock and lift it to meet her warm, wet mouth. I felt her tongue begin to swirl around my head as I looked up to see her glistening pussy. My arms reached up to grab the cheeks of that luscious ass as I brought her down to meet my tongue.

Hailey shifted slightly to get me in just the right place. She was too short to get me all in, at least in this position, without breaking contact, but I was long enough to give her plenty to work with. I licked around her clit and was starting to get into a groove. Hailey's muffled moans told me she was feeling it too. Then I heard Sam say "Are we ready to ride?" and Hailey broke it off, pulling my cock out of her mouth to answer, "Let's go!"

Hailey crawled forward and sat up to position her pussy above my cock, reverse cowgirl. She grabbed it and rubbed the head across her opening a few times, then once she was sure it was good, she sank down slowly to take me inside her. She was tight and warm and slick. It felt good. It felt perfect.

With Hailey off the top of my face, I could now see that Sam was doing the same with Jim. Craning my neck for a better view I got my first good look at her pussy. Sam's darker hairs were trimmed just like Hailey, and I saw the head of Jim's dick split her lips and sink inside. I looked up at Sam's face, and she winked at me. She actually winked at me! Then her face contorted with pleasure as she sank down onto Jim.

Hailey began to grind her hips, and Sam began to bounce up and down. The bouncing did wonders for her tits. The motion was hypnotic. My cock felt incredibly hard. Hailey was finding the spots that hit her, and she began to bounce a little too. I stared at the motion of her ass. She'd bounce for a while, with longer and longer strokes out before sinking back onto me. Then she'd grind a while.

"Sam, your daddy's cock feels so good! So fucking good! He fills me up."

"Your daddy's cock feels fucking fantastic! God I've missed having a real dick in me!"

"C'mere." Hailey leaned over toward Sam. Sam leaned too, and they met in the middle for a kiss. She continued grinding on me as I saw her hand reach out and cup Sam's breast while they kissed. I could see her thumb rubbing over Sam's hard nipple. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm" noises told us they were both really getting into it.

Then I saw Hailey's hand drop from Sam's breast, down to finger her clit as they stopped kissing, and began to ride again, racing toward the finish line. Briefly, I felt a hand, Sam's hand, softly finger my balls, then touch around where my shaft was going in and out of Hailey, just to get the feel of it before it left, I presumed to return to Hailey's clit. Sam and Hailey were looking at each other as they rode.

"How are you guys doing?" Sam paused to check in with her cocks. "If you need to cum, go ahead. Hailey and I are close. But if you can hold out for a while longer, that would be even better."

"Doing great, really great. And I can hold out as long as you need me." Jim's voice said. Who was this guy? Some kind of fucking machine? Damn! I was definitely feeling like I could cum anytime, but if Jim can hold out, then dammit...

"I think I can hold out. I'll do my best." Remember, I always promised Sam I'd be honest with her. Haha.

The girls started riding hard for the finish line. Fingers were flying over clits. Breathing was getting heavy. Closer, and closer, and closer until with a kind of half scream, half grunt, Hailey got there first. Spasms squeezed my cock and rippled through her body. Her victory seemed to send Sam over the edge too. I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head as she slumped forward toward me, catching herself on her hands and then falling all the way until her head rested on the bed between Jim's legs.

Hailey stayed upright, but her body relaxed as she held my still very hard cock motionless inside her. Then she turned toward the slumping Sam, and pulled off of my dick to lay down, mostly on top of me, but so that her head was next to Sam's. She softly stroked Sam's hair as Sam came back around. I don't think she actually lost consciousness, just that her orgasm had taken her so completely. I felt that Hailey and I were probably thinking the same thing, how beautiful Sam looked. Hailey kissed her and I could see the pure love between them.

After a few seconds, Jim broke the moment. "Break time?"

It was. Hailey responded, "Yeah. I don't know about anybody else, but I could use a bottle of water."

I took that as my cue. "Coming right up," I said, and I rolled off the bed and ran downstairs, still naked, to grab us four waters. When I returned everyone was sitting up against the head of the bed, with Jim in the middle. I have to admit, for a second there I was feeling a little jealous as I handed them all their water. "Scoot over," I said to Hailey, who was on the end nearest me. Everyone laughed, and then scooted left. They'd been messing with me. I took my place beside Hailey and sipped my water.

"How's everyone feeling?" Sam asked. "Everyone having fun? Nobody too weirded out?"

"It's even better than I thought it might be. I feel wonderful," said Hailey. Then she leaned across Jim to kiss Sam, who met her half way. They kissed each other only inches in front of his face, with their tits crushed up against his upper arms.

"Sorry about this." Sam broke the kiss to grab Jim's once again fully hard cock. "I promise you'll get some relief soon. It's gonna be worth the wait." She laughed.

Hailey laughed too. "Dad, I never knew you had such a big cock. And it's nice too, It's pretty. I love looking at your cock." Then she turned to me. "And Will, yours is almost as long, and maybe even thicker. It's got that big head. So yummy! Sam, I don't think we could have found two guys our age with such nice cocks."

"Nope. We are very lucky girls, in more ways than one."

"College guys wouldn't have lasted more than five minutes with you two, ten max," added Jim.

I stepped in. "Nope. Being with you two is surprisingly easy. Group sex? It feels surprisingly natural. Taboo? Whatever. I feel good about it."

Sam replied, "Good. I'm having fun too. Now everybody finish your water. I think you're going to like this next part."

"I know I will," added Hailey. Sam got up from the bed to get us into position.

"OK boys: The big thing we didn't get in that first round, one of the things Hailey and I really wanted, was the chance to really see and enjoy the sight of each other getting fucked. I mean up close and personal. I want to really watch a dick sliding in and out of Hailey's hot, wet, delicious and beautiful pussy."

"Ho. Lee. Shit." Jim commented his approval. Hailey giggled.

"To get this started, Hailey and I are going to do a little 69 laying on our sides down here across the corner of the bed." Hailey crawled over into position, and Sam layed down facing her. "You guys get to stand back and watch the hot girl-on-girl action." Jim and I got up and moved to either side. "Then, when we pull our heads back, you lift our top legs and bring in the cocks. Got it?"

"I think we'll catch on," I said. The girls giggled conspiratorially as they each drew up their bottom leg to provide a little rest for the other girl's head. It seemed like this was a position they were very familiar with. As if it had been choreographed, at the exact same time they each drew their top legs back, and each dove into the other's pussy, kissing and licking and giggling and cooing. I saw Jim grab his dick to slowly jerk it as he watched. I did the same. It was beautiful how much they were enjoying each other.

After just another couple of minutes on the bench, coach called us in. "OK boys," Sam said as she and Hailey pulled their mouths away from a couple of very wet and ready pussies. I pulled up Hailey's leg and braced it on my shoulder as I placed my dick in front of her entrance. Jim did the same with Sam. Sam's face was just inches from the head of my cock. If I'd turned to the left she easily could have sucked it. But her eyes were glued on the head of my cock dripping pre-cum onto Hailey's open vagina. Then she looked up at me. Her eyes met mine and once again, her mouth curled up into that wicked smile I was learning to love so much. "Do it," she said.

I pushed and began to enter Hailey. She was slick, and hot, and still wonderfully snug as I continued to push in.

"Is this OK?" I asked as I brought my left leg up onto the bed behind Sam's head where I could see I'd get a better angle and better leverage.

"Whatever works." She answered. I glanced over at Jim. He had sunk into Sam and was bringing his leg up to the bed also, to mirror mine. I was able to drive deeper into Hailey, who let out a kind of high pitched moan.

"That is so fucking hot!" Sam said. "How you doing, Hailey?"

"Feels so good." she gushed. "And it's so fucking cool to see my dad's dick sliding into your pussy, filling you up."

"I know! It's fucking incredible!"

"His balls are right in front of my face," said Hailey.

"I know!" Sam replied. "I can't wait to eat my dad's cum dripping out of your pussy!"

Wait. Did Sam really just say that? Did she really want to taste my cum? And then Hailey chimed in, "Me too!"

Sam laughed. "OK boys, time to fuck."

I began to thrust in and out, slowly at first and then a little more rapidly. It felt great, of course, but honestly, what I was seeing was even better. My daughter, Sam was rapturously following the motion of my dick and balls from just inches away as I penetrated and stretched her girlfriend's pussy. When I looked up, I could see Jim's dick sinking in and out of Sam. Hailey's face was pure pleasure too. Then I saw Hailey bring her hand up to play with Sam's clit. I looked down to see Sam doing the same for Hailey. I decided to reach down and pinch and circle Hailey's nipple. She moaned her approval.

At one point I heard, "Give it to her harder Dad!...Pound that pussy!...So good!...So hot!" I wasn't even sure which girl said what.

The whole room was filled with the sounds of wet, hot, rhythmic fucking and not just one, but two girls loving it. This was fucking wild! My brain was exploding with how hot it all was. My circuits were on overload. I could hear Jim's breathing getting heavy, and then he lost it with a sudden gasp. Hailey went next with a high pitched scream. That set Sam off. You could hear the vibrations in her voice. Then I let go what felt like a tremendous series of streams deep inside Hailey. I came so hard my balls actually hurt a little for a second. We were four very satisfied people.

As my heart rate began to slow down, suddenly Sam gently nudged me backwards so my dick plopped out of Hailey. "And now for dessert!" she said, as she dove back into Hailey's pussy, licking and sucking wildly. I could see Hailey do the same to Jim as she went in to feast on Sam. "Mmmmm. Ohhh. Mmmm. MMMMMmmmm" It went on and on. I looked up at Jim and he had the same stunned look on his face that I'm sure I did.

Both girls were clearly really enjoying this. I mean really, really enjoying. It sounded like they might cum again. It was so incredibly, indescribably hot. It had only been a couple of minutes, but already my dick was getting hard again. And then they came, both of them together. Then they each rolled onto their backs to stare up at the ceiling, completely spent, their faces shiny with each other's juices mixed with our cum. I looked down and saw Sam's eyes weren't even in focus, they were a thousand miles away, and then slowly, she focused in on me as she looked up, and smiled that smile.

In that moment I thought, "If I died right now, I'd die a happy man."

And then I realized I'd actually said it out loud as I heard Sam say, "Don't die now. If you die right now that means we can never do this again!"

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. What the hell have we started?!!! That part I managed not to say out loud, but beyond that, my brain shut down. Gone out on strike. I felt like I'd just instantly become a hard core helpless addict to some new powerful drug, and that drug was Sam. And Hailey, and even a little bit Jim, but mostly it was my daughter, Sam.

Then I realized everyone was laughing, so I laughed too. This new drug was certainly the best shit I had ever been on.

"Have you guys got anything more in the tank?" It was Sam asking the question. "There's only one thing I didn't get yet that I wanted from tonight. I want to lick cum off Hailey's face and tits. What do you say, boys? Have you got anything left for one more round? Maybe between the both of you you can get up enough to make Hailey my pretty cum princess. What do you say?"

I had absolutely no will to resist her. I didn't know how I was going to come through, but I heard myself say to Jim, "I'm game if you are."

"Hell yeah!" Jim replied.

The girls sat on the floor side by side up against the bed. Sam held Hailey's face for us, she cupped Hailey's tits for us. The girls kissed and nuzzled each other and giggled and looked up with excited eyes as Jim and I stood in front of Hailey, jerking our hard cocks.

"C'mon Hailey, kiss your daddy's cock that's been so nice to me." Sam said it, and Hailey did it. Oh my god she did it! "And one for you too, daddy." Sam leaned in to quickly kiss the head of my cock. And then the smile. That got to me. I'm pretty sure she knew it would. My dick had been hard, but now it was fully back. I knew I could give her what she wanted.

"Aren't those cocks beautiful, Hailey? They sure like you, to get all hard like that...big and hard and ready to cum just for you." Sam's narration was the pure voice of lust. She was channeling it from somewhere. She just tapped in and out it flowed. "And guys, isn't she so pretty? Isn't she so hot when she cums? Like we all watched her cum today? Are you going to come for us again, Hailey? Can you cum for us again?" I now noticed Sam was playing with Hailey's clit.

Hailey's breath was starting to get irregular. Her mouth was slightly open. She was licking and biting on her lips, but unconsciously, almost like she was in a trance. "Show her how hot she is, guys. Give her your cum! Give her your hot cum. All over her face. All over her lips. Dripping down onto her tits. She wants it. She needs it. She deserves it. She's been such a good girl. Such an incredibly hot and sexy good girl. Then I'm going to lick it. I'm going to lick it all up. Lick every drop of cum all off her gorgeous face and gorgeous tits!"

Hailey came. Her face looked rapturous, ecstatic. She was so beautiful! Her pleasure triggered ours.

I went first this time, splashing it all over her cheek and onto her lips and teeth as she smiled beautifully, happy to receive, happy to feel my hot cum on her, rewarding her. Jim followed soon after. He got her nose with a big glob that started to drip and then her chin and into her mouth. She continued to smile as it dripped down onto her tits and she turned toward Sam, who did exactly what she said she would, lovingly licking every drop she could find, and then finally turning to Jim and I, "Thank you, boys," she said. Then she smiled that wicked smile.

After lounging a while to let the whole experience sink in, we all cleaned up and showered off. We got dressed, and went back out onto the patio to grill those steaks. We'd worked up quite an appetite. Eating around the patio table it all seemed so surreal. Did that really just happen? We talked about school, and work, and plans for the rest of the summer. The girls felt free now to show their affection. They kissed a few times, clearly very much in love with each other. One thing was for sure. We all felt a lot closer than we had just a few hours before.

After dinner, when Hailey and Jim went to leave, Sam stopped us all at the door. "So what do you say, guys? Should we make this an every weekend thing? Hailey?"

"Absolutely. This was fantastic. I could do this at least once a week...at least!"

Jim looked at me. "Count me in...as long as this all stays just between us, I would love to share this secret with you. What happens between us--no matter WHAT happens between us--stays between the four of us."

I felt like I knew just what he meant. Me, you already know where I stand. I looked at Hailey, one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, and I looked at Sam, my Sam. I could not refuse anything she wanted from me. Anything.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
516 Followers
12